Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's been a while, help with more creative sex scenes?

Hideki-kun

Meteorite
Hey all, it's been quite some time since I last wrote anything in general, much less a creative sexual role play, and I'd like more than anything not to kill a great roleplay with bland and unimaginative sexual writing lacking in the right kinds of details. So I saw this forum, and thought this would be a good place to look for advice, and a bit of practice/demonstration if anyone didn't mind(obviously any in depth practice would be in pm's since I'd rather not post something that clearly belongs in the roleplay section)

The main areas I need help in, are knowing when something should happen, namely
-how long should I be devoting to certain things so I don't drag a scene on with repetitive actions
-good provocative words that really bring life to a scene(sexual or otherwise) that you've come to find particularly effective
-and some more creative acts, something that borders on bdsm, as well as actual bdsm, since I never really wrote about that before, and I'd like to be able to write that kind of scene effectively for any potential future partners.

I know I'm asking for quite a bit, but I'd really like to be able to confidently write with others once again, and even if it's just a bit of advice on one of the topics I'd much appreciate it.

Most of what i learned came from reading published erotica, andnun not online, this was before i had the internet, and regularly read a magazine called "penthouse ", namely the "penthouse forum "... also, dont underestimate a good thesaurus, even the online ones

As far as weither or not something is drug out, it really depends on the writer. If written to your satisfaction, then it isnt rea
Lly drug out at all. Some people enjoy lengthy description of things

thanks for the advice Pazzo :) might just check out some stuff to get an eye for some good scenes, and a thesaurus sounds like it would actually help a lot, and I guess you're right about whether or not you're dragging on a scene :)

Back
Top Bottom