Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Symbionic Hearts [1x1 with patbateman]

ShadowDracus said:
"A-ah.. N-no I'm fine." Her voice was shakey. "No I'm not injured.. It must have been from one of the citizens.. I hope they are all okay... The hotel is down that way but.. Y-you're hurt. Sam, you're bleeding, I need to examine you." She spoke with worry and fear. "Sam please.." Finally they arrived to the hotel and Shadow began to strip him down to examine every wound.. It was his body that had her completely lost. "You..You're not human... But you act human... H-how?!"

Sam looked at Shadow "No you are wrong how? Show me proof! Don't play games with me." Sam remember his past...it was clear why he was where Shadow had found him. "Shadow...I remember now..." he told her as he hugged her. Sam held Shadow in his arms with such tenderness, kindness, and gentleness. His body was begging Shadow for comfort and affection. A small tear came out of Sam's eye..."Please...listen to what I have to say...but don't judge me..."

She tensed for a faction of a second, before taking a breath and reached her arms up to gently pat his back. "I-it's.. It's alright.. You're not a bad machine right?" She leaned back with a warm smile. "That just means you are hurt.. and that makes me so happy to know." She wiped the tear away. "I just wonder.. Whoever made you was amazing.. You look and act so human."

ShadowDracus said:
She tensed for a faction of a second, before taking a breath and reached her arms up to gently pat his back. "I-it's.. It's alright.. You're not a bad machine right?" She leaned back with a warm smile. "That just means you are hurt.. and that makes me so happy to know." She wiped the tear away. "I just wonder.. Whoever made you was amazing.. You look and act so human."

"Shadow...my mission was to kill you...

It was the year 24XX and the machines were beginning to die out...humanity was almost saved, but they needed to send someone back to kill the person who had helped the humans as much as you did. Your medicine helped humanity to grow once more. You're the reason we are alive.

I was captured for my body was in its best physique ever when most humans were barely making it. They took my brain out, my heart, and transplanted it to this robot body. They trained me. Made me follow all their orders without hesitation. I was a machine, but my humanity was still fighting even when I was being brain washed. They made me memorize your face, name, body, and history. I escaped the facility and was displaced in this time period where your medicine is about to be massed produced. Those two guys, they were sent to kill me and you. I know they are with more and that robot that got away is the newest model. It is much more powerful than me."

Sam looked into Shadow's eyes..."This is it...if you die, so does the human race"

This was so much to take in. "Are you... Are you going to fulfill it..?" She backed away a little, staring into his eyes. Her pure, innocent, Emerald eyes quivering. She was so frail, little, and so.. human indeed. "Sam, please help me.. If the future becomes that way.. So many innocent lives.. But maybe we can change it. Make it a world for both human and machine.. We can together right? Sam?"

ShadowDracus said:
This was so much to take in. "Are you... Are you going to fulfill it..?" She backed away a little, staring into his eyes. Her pure, innocent, Emerald eyes quivering. She was so frail, little, and so.. human indeed. "Sam, please help me.. If the future becomes that way.. So many innocent lives.. But maybe we can change it. Make it a world for both human and machine.. We can together right? Sam?"

Sam looked at Shadow with his innocent eyes..."I think we can save the world, but I don't know how machines and humans can co exist". Sam sat down... on the bed wit his face down, hidden in shame. He looked up and in the most honest intention ever he told Shadow "Shadow, when I looked at those pictures the machine part of me wanted to fulfill it's order, but my humanity told me something else: you were an innocent person, a person who meant no harm. I did remember each curve, scar, line, feature, when they talked to me about you. Shadow...I have always loved you...even when I never met you. The way the machines talked to me about you was what made me love you from to different time periods..." Sam looked down and hid his face..."You could never feel the same...I am not even a person...never will be..."

"Sam... We get along just fine." She sat next to him with a hand on his back. "And if we can do it, then I know the world can. She took his hand into hers. "If we can show love then.. Anyone can. It's a little weird.. I-It's mostly the future part... But.. I can honestly say, I've grown attached to your presence." She smiled softly, "You're human to me.. You're special."

ShadowDracus said:
"Sam... We get along just fine." She sat next to him with a hand on his back. "And if we can do it, then I know the world can. She took his hand into hers. "If we can show love then.. Anyone can. It's a little weird.. I-It's mostly the future part... But.. I can honestly say, I've grown attached to your presence." She smiled softly, "You're human to me.. You're special."

"I have?" he asked...he began to put her hand next to his mouth and kissed it. "So have you Shadow..." he brought her closer to him. He wanted to show her how much he had meant to her, but he was nervous. He knew he could confide in her..."Shadow..." he said before he gave her a kiss.

Her eyes widened as cold lips were pressed against hers. It was so gentle though.. and not soft. For a machine, it was comforting. She closed her eyes and slowly shifted her arms around his shoulders. Her face was hot from how timid and shy she was to these events.

ShadowDracus said:
Her eyes widened as cold lips were pressed against hers. It was so gentle though.. and not soft. For a machine, it was comforting. She closed her eyes and slowly shifted her arms around his shoulders. Her face was hot from how timid and shy she was to these events.

Sam began to kiss her more passionately. All these years in love with a picture, he was going to show how much he loved her from a distant future. But now, he was there to make her happy. He began to put his hands around her waist and laid her beautiful and perfect body on the bed. Sam was on top of Shadow. He kissed her as he moved his right hand up and down her body. He was going to show her love and how much he cared for her...

She shivered some as the cold hand moved against her skin. She had never felt that kind of feeling before. Gently gripping at his shoulders, she pulled away a moment to breath, her cheeks flustering into a rose color. She nestled into his neck. "I've never.. been intimate before.. I'm not sure exactly what to do." She laughed a little embarrassed.

ShadowDracus said:
She shivered some as the cold hand moved against her skin. She had never felt that kind of feeling before. Gently gripping at his shoulders, she pulled away a moment to breath, her cheeks flustering into a rose color. She nestled into his neck. "I've never.. been intimate before.. I'm not sure exactly what to do." She laughed a little embarrassed.

Sam started to play with her hand, and smiled. "Oh Shadow, never ever? You are such a beautiful woman. Your eyes, hair, skin, all of it. I love all of it" said Sam as he gently rubbed her lower back. "Don't be shy. I won't hurt you." he told Shadow. He began to kiss her and grabbed her hips and moved his hand to her ass. "Let's learn together about ourselves...let our love make this a barren waste land live once more as we shall grow a new passion for one another...do you not believe in love?"

"I believe it was I take made you believe.." She smiled, arching up against him as his hands roamed her bosy, "I trust you.." Her hands gripped his shoulders, her skin ever so sensitive.

ShadowDracus said:
"I believe it was I take made you believe.." She smiled, arching up against him as his hands roamed her bosy, "I trust you.." Her hands gripped his shoulders, her skin ever so sensitive.

As Shadow's skin became sensitive, Sam started to lick her and kiss her around her neck as his hand's conquered each part of her body. He wanted to feel her and let her know she was the one. His lips mouthed from her neck to her chest. He began to breathe heavily. Although his body was a machine, his heart was still human. It still beat with a passion, a passion for Shadow. He undid her top and laid on his back "Shadow..."he said as he looked at her in the eyes. "I will always protect you, and be by your side no matter what...I love you" he closed his eyes and kissed her. He once again worked his lips to he bare breast and started to lick them to let Shadow know how much he cared for her. It was not about pleasing himself. It was about making Shadow happy and making her partner enjoy her first time...

Her fingers gripped his shoulders, his jaws, and then soon his hair as she shivered. His mouth felt so warm against her flesh, her untouched body. She jerked and shivered as his mouth wrapped around her nipple, teasing the hardening bud. Little, adorable moans, escaped her mouth, every so often whispering his name. She clung to him, almost defenseless before pulling his chin up and embracing his lips with her own passion kisses. Her hips soon shifting with temptation.

ShadowDracus said:
Her fingers gripped his shoulders, his jaws, and then soon his hair as she shivered. His mouth felt so warm against her flesh, her untouched body. She jerked and shivered as his mouth wrapped around her nipple, teasing the hardening bud. Little, adorable moans, escaped her mouth, every so often whispering his name. She clung to him, almost defenseless before pulling his chin up and embracing his lips with her own passion kisses. Her hips soon shifting with temptation.

Sam grabbed Shadow's hands and pinned her down on the bed. He kept kissing her and then he was biting her neck with small nibbles. He began to rub real slowly rub himself against her to try to cease her temptation, maybe that would satisfy her, maybe not. He briefly stopped kissing her and looked at her innocent eyes that wanted more from Sam. "Shadow...you're beautiful...". He began to kiss her again and play with her breasts. He moved his hands down to her crotch area and stroker her inner thigh...if she moaned, he would kiss her from time to time...

Back
Top Bottom