Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

post your dream car.

Hero said:
batmobile.jpg
-This image has been approved-​

vampire seduction said:
If you're looking at a McLaren, do it right
799px-Mercedes-Benz_SLR_McLaren_2_cropped.jpg

Damn you people and your overly flashy cars. The Saleen would be the fave out of yours, Hahvy. But damn, no love for American? What's wrong with you?

Old skool American muscle FTMFW

To be honest: That looks like a high-class POS. It's too long in the nose.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
vampire seduction said:

Damn you people and your overly flashy cars. The Saleen would be the fave out of yours, Hahvy. But damn, no love for American? What's wrong with you?

>.> And the batmobile you approved in the post just before isn't?

Misha Hiroki said:
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
vampire seduction said:

No, because it actually suits the car. But it's either the nose or the doors that are bothering me on the Mclaren.​

Misha Hiroki said:
It's the god damn batmobile. It can be however it likes.

Try:
My issue with the Stingray concept is that the direction they took the Corvettes in doesn't mesh well with the old style. They would need to redesign the body better to make it actually look right. The Stingray style was pretty badass, and they simply cannot mess that up. It'd be like messing up the C2 gen as a concept ><

vampire seduction said:
Try:
My issue with the Stingray concept is that the direction they took the Corvettes in doesn't mesh well with the old style. They would need to redesign the body better to make it actually look right. The Stingray style was pretty badass, and they simply cannot mess that up. It'd be like messing up the C2 gen as a concept ><
Heaven forbid things CHANGE.

Trygon said:

When did I say things should not change? In fact, I specifically said that they need to restyle the Corvette so that the hybrid version actually looks good. Change is good, so long as it actually looks right. You simply cannot just make the Corvette, the icon of American sports cars, look God awful.

Stop trying to be argumentative and put words in my mouth, it never works when people try that :3

vampire seduction said:
Trygon said:

When did I say things should not change? In fact, I specifically said that they need to restyle the Corvette so that the hybrid version actually looks good. Change is good, so long as it actually looks right. You simply cannot just make the Corvette, the icon of American sports cars, look God awful.

Stop trying to be argumentative and put words in my mouth, it never works when people try that :3
For the record, I think the new corvette looks damn good, and is a fine addition to a storied (albeit somewhat predictable) line.

Back
Top Bottom