Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Advanced Storylines and Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanÅgeSolstad

Super-Earth
Hej everybody,

I am a veteran of several furry and fanfiction communities. Since leaving them, I have published a novel and am in the process of publishing several short stories. I have some RPing experience, and there are very few people I have encountered who are at or above my level with regards to mechanics, prose, and storyteling techniques. I say this not to boast (well, maybe just a little bit), but to inform you of the skill and passion you can expect for me to bring to any game we might have together.

My interest in smut-heavy games is limited, these days.

Please note that I do not RP over IM or chat clients. I strongly prefer thread or email based RPs, but at your preference, we can also do PM based RPs. I don't care about your RL gender, but I am exclusively straight (I'm not interested in explicitly sexual scenes involving MxM activity).

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Rules
Please, use it, and use it well. I can't enjoy an RP interspersed with text talk or other mechanical abuses.
If you aren't enjoying an RP, please let me know and we can part on good terms.
If you don't respond to a thread or PM in a timely manner without informing me of any absences, I will not chase or hound you.

Settings/Fandoms
After all of the constraints in society have failed and people become like animals, doing whatever it takes to survive... let us too do whatever it takes.
Harsh lands breed harsh men.
A real world post-apocalyptic setting if there ever was one.
Not just because of the women. Crime-ridden slums, markets for guns, drugs, and human flesh... the possibilities here are endless.
Mitt fedreland... snowswept mountains, fjords, glimmering stillness... Norge!
One of the last as-yet untamed parts of the world, and Genghis Khan's stomping ground. Yes, please!
Korra is the definition of a tough woman. I'd love to have her face off against Amon, who was my favorite villain in the series. Alternatively, we could pair her up with Mako, or perhaps some sort of OC, or group of OCs.
An emotionless killer focused only on accomplishing his mission... I relate to him a lot.
Love Hina
Ichigo 100%
AKIRA

General Themes
War
Post Apo
Cyberpunk
Noir
Modern
Cheating
Anti-society
Anti-government
I pretty much like only mother/son, older sister/younger brother incest. In other words, I can't do an incest game with a female character who is less mature than the male. And even then, my interest in incest is highly variable. Ask me first.
Women with personalities are a near necessity. This is not remotely exclusive with being submissive sexually, but being female is not an excuse for not having a distinct personality and goals. Airheaded bimbos, in other words, are no gos, unless it's an act that they like to put on when they're sexual, and they actually have at least two Masters' and a Ph.D.

To sing about strength, you must be strong; to sing about purity, you must be pure; to sing about war, you must fight; and to sing about murder, you must...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom