Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Clash of Two Worlds (Rauk x PandoChii)

R

Rauk

Ding dong sounded the doorway to the local adult store, as Damien turned the lock and started down the street. Rain drops fell around him as he thought to himself about the book on quantum physics and parallel universes he finished up during his lunch break this day. Hands in his pockets, he stepped past the passing strangers as they went about their business, on his way to his apartment building only 4 blocks to the east. His dark brown hair was soaked from the rain by the time he climbed the steps to reach the 3rd floor. With a deep breath, he opened the door, removed his wet jacket and placed it on a rack above the entryway to dry. Damien lived in a simple, small, one bed-room apartment in town. Recently graduating with a degree in physics, he has not had the best of luck securing a well paid job. However, being a salesman at the local sex store is something he has paid the bills with for the most part, and he doesn't need a lot of spending money being single.

His emerald green eyes peered out the window, as he imagined what it would be like to live in a world unlike this one filled with boring creatures. He has always been fond of the theories regarding parallel universes, or places where unknown laws of physics are at work. Damien loved to question reality as a whole. He did not believe humans have figured out mother nature completely, and always tried to look for ways to prove the things we know about the real world wrong.

A few hours later into the evening, the noise of bubbling flasks could be heard from his living room, as his usual scientific paraphernalia lay strung out all over the table. Poofs of smoke began to rise above the hazy, blue glowing liquid coursing through the tubes. Unraveling an ancient looking scroll, he scanned over it to see what it was all about.

"I don't get it... What a crock, is this supposed to be some kind of joke? I have the chemical composition of this liquid just perfect. Should have known that guy on Ebay was going to screw me over." Damien mumbled in a deep, but smooth voice.

Mix the fluid, close your eyes, and clear your mind of all but your heart's desire

Call it an act of desperation, or simply call him a perverted nerd. Damien dropped the scroll, and took a deep breath as his eyes slowly closed. He could not help but think of another world of sorcery, and magics. Through his mind, he could only focus on the elves he imagined that would inhabit this realm. Always having had a fascination with elves, he knew that it would be ridiculous of him to expect anything to happen. To his great surprise however, the tall man was knocked back onto the floor by a loud boom. He felt the warmth being sucked out of him as he opened his eyes to see a swirling black mass, or a rift just above the couch. It was almost as if he had created a black hole, or a dimensional rift to another world. It hummed with growing intensity, as the confused man sat staring into the void. Could this be really happening?

"What the...fuck?" was all he could muster to say.

It's time to go, child. "Wh-What? Where?" You'll see soon enough. Cuyler’s entire world went black in an instant. Wherever she looked, the darkness of the void she was now in surrounded her. Be safe, child, for I will not be able to watch over you there. Enjoy your time, you’ll be back home soon enough. “What do you mean back home soon? Where am I going?!” Cuyler’s heart started to race. Just where was that voice coming from and who was it? There was no way it was the goddess…or was it? Just as the darkness came, it left, a blinding light replacing it. Cuyler shielded her eyes from the invasive rays, but her arm quickly dropped as she felt herself falling. Just what the fuck was going on? A surprised squeak escaped her when something firm and cushioned connected with her rear.

She blinked a few times to bring her new surroundings into view. One of her hands slid over the smooth leather of the couch she landed on, as she stared at the various flasks on the table in front of her, the strange looking black rectangle-shaped object across the room behind the man on the other side of the table. Wait. Somebody was here. Quickly jumping to her feet Cuyler wobbled a little. Being dropped into a place so different from where she was used to didn't do the best for balance. She quickly pulled a dagger from its sheath on her thigh and held it in front of her with the point aimed at the man across the table.

“Who are you, where am I at, and why the bloody hell am I here?” Thank god her confusion didn’t show in her words. The voice she heard in that void was starting to make some more sense now…not that that made her feel any better about the current situation. While waiting for his response, Cuyler took the time to study him. From his wide eyes and the fact he was haphazardly sitting on the floor, he probably wasn’t expecting something like this to happen either. Assumptions had gotten her into situations of questionable safety before, but it didn't look like this was going to be one of those times. She re-sheathed her dagger and straightened her back, looking down to the man on the floor through her crimson eyes. This new place felt weird. Something was different, and Cuyler didn't quite know what, nor if she liked the difference she felt.

Damien sat leaning back on his hands, as he blinked and squinted his eyes in an attempt to process the information he was seeing. His confused but curious eyes traveled up and down the length of her body as if he were dreaming. In fact, he slowly brought two fingers to his side, grabbing a piece of skin between them. "Yeowch!" he thought to himself as he was indeed awake.

"Who am I? I'm confused, how about you? How did you fall out of thin air like tha-" Damien stopped mid-sentence as lightbulbs suddenly exploded in his mind. Putting two and two together, he concluded that his experiment.. worked? This strange looking creature came from what was thought to be no-where. This means that swirling black mass was more than simply a cloud of stench created by his chemicals. It was something much more.

Looking back up at the mysterious creature that had fallen onto his couch, he smiled warmly at her, putting his hands up and standing as if to mean her no harm.

"You're not in any danger, don't worry. Where are you? You're in my apartment town. As for your last question... To be honest I have no idea 'why' you are here. I hadn't exactly planned to steal a creature from a parallel universe and drag her into my living room. Though I guess I can scratch that off my bucket list." Running his fingers through his hair, he glanced up and down her figure as his mind wandered. He hoped that it wasn't completely obvious that he was checking out her breasts.

Man, she's gorgeous!

He walked around calmly to where he stood tall, next to her. Damien smiled as he offered his right hand to shake, while gazing into her uniquely crimson eyes.

"My name is Damien." he said as the moonlight began to gently shine its glow through the window, illuminating the living room in a mystical but welcoming light.

“Danger?” Cuyler barely held back a snicker as Damien stood up. “Honey, please. I’ve seen things far more intimidating than you for sale in the local market.” She carefully watched his eyes as he looked her over, noting both his curiosity and appreciation for her figure. Being no stranger to stares, she simply gives her well-endowed chest a good fluff with her arm, a light smirk painting her lips. “Damien, hm? Tall dark and mysterious too, I bet. Ahahah~” Cuyler greeted his hand with a firm grasp from her own. “Cuyler. So what kind of mad alchemical experiments do you have going on over here?”

Releasing Damien’s hand, Cuyler turned her attention to the various glass beakers, flasks, and other things on the table. She stepped around him and bent over to look at the bubbling liquids at eye level. “What kind of potions are you trying to brew up here?” Gingerly picking up a flask she wafted the scent of the odd concoction towards her nose, wrinkling it at the peculiar smell and quickly returning it to its original place. “Don’t drink that one.” Her attention shifted to a second flask as it let out a small puff of smoke. Cocking an eyebrow, she repeated the same process with this flask. “This one’s fine….but what kind of potion were you aiming for?” She stood back up and turned to face Damien, flask still in hand. “Not to say that there isn’t a method to your madness, it’s just quite strange.”

She pulled a hand through her blonde hair, waiting for Damien’s response. Curiosity was quickly replaced with confusion as she patted the top of her head as if looking for something. Head pats quickly turned to ass pats as she repeated the same gesture just above her round bottom. “Well, fuck me. That’s what felt weird.”

"It's hard to explain exactly what I've been doing with this equipment, but to make it simple, I'm pretty sure that my success, or failure depending on how you look at it, is the reason you're here." He caught himself staring, and scrambled to make eye contact with her. Being slightly embarrassed, he continued. "No, I... Wouldn't recommend drinking any of that."

He watched Cuyler, unsure in his mind why she thought he was brewing potions. Could she be from another universe altogether? It was already pretty strange that someone, or something like her would appear out of thin air. The questions he had for her were many, but he would keep them to himself for now, as to attempt to not anger her. Also, Damien was confused as to why she kept patting herself down. Was she looking for something?

"So, Cuyler. You probably have a lot of questions for me. I know I have a lot for you. For starters... Can you tell me what year it is? And why are you patting yourself like that?" Damien folded his arms, but motioned for her to have a seat on the couch as he began to disassemble the apparatus and chemical paraphernalia strung out all over the coffee table.

"Also, it's getting close to bed time. I only have one bed, since I live alone. You can feel free to sleep in it, I'll just take the couch out here." He finished his cleaning, and stored the equipment in the cabinets on the wall adjacent to the television.

Back
Top Bottom