Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa looking for F or Futa to Romance! Black Friday Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. I'm Chelsea, I'm creating this thread to satisfy a craving I'm dying for at the moment. Kinks can be determined when we get into it. I can play the female or the futa. Basically I'm looking for a Female x Futa romance plot. I prefer modern or historical settings back to the 50's. Or even a Fallout setting could be fun. I want the pairing to grow together and capture the intensity of a blooming relationship. Pairings could be anything from a blind date to strangers meeting to long time friends coming together or reuniting. Or a couple who have some big event coming up, like meeting their respective families. I only play on YiM or AiM, English is mandatory. I'm not a grammar nazi but too much bad grammar or spelling can kill a scene.

Also I am interested in dynamics. Pairings can be discussed but the dynamic is important. It could have roles that perfectly match the dynamic or different ones. Like a younger character and a nurturing older one. Gaps aren't that important to me. It could be big like a mother daughter, or minor. Like a couple who are just a few years apart. But with the older character helping to take care of her younger partner.

Another dynamic I love is a shy/reluctant character who is involved with a more free loving and thinking character.

And lastly, my major favorite is escalation. Like it could start with a couple getting to know each other, but as we play it out things get more and more excessive. Like more partners, kinkier scenes etc.

If you are interested PM me! And put futa in the title!

Some of my kinks are:

Athletic women
Curvy women
Lots of cum
Realistic cock sizes
lingerie
bulges
hand play
vaginal
risk of pregnancy
pregnancy
cum on clothes
cum on skin
teasing
romance and more I'm sure. I hope this works out and look forward to hearing from some great girls!

RE: Futa looking for F to Romance! Updated 11/22!

It's Turkey day!

Instead of going into a food coma today you could come get smutty and cuddly with me!

RE: Futa looking for F to Romance! Turkey Day Update!

Still waiting on my food coma. And some naughtiness to occupy my time until then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom