Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Affair in Paradise (AnonymousRelated x Mio-chan)

The sloshing water, the look in Mio's eyes nearly everything about this screamed eroticism; Josh loved it. He loved the way that she groaned and moaned, he loved the lustful look she had in her eyes and more so than anything else he loved how tight and willing she was to please him. As she spoke Josh was about to reprimand her for calling him 'Master' again, but she stopped herself and then corrected her words. Which made Josh smile with a wicked grin, he could tell that 'Master' was the default she was supposed to call the men in order to make them feel superior or in control, but he didn't need that to feel that way. With how small her frame was, and how willing to allow him to fuck her or violate her he knew he was in control. She pleaded with him to give her his seed, and if she wanted it that badly he wouldn't deny her this. "You want my cum in your tight pussy?" Josh asked as he continued to slam into her, the water splashed over the edge of the tub and onto the floor; obviously the company had expected these sorts of things to happen as there were small drains around the tub on the tile floor. "Mi-MIO! FUCK!!" Josh shouted out as he pinned her hips to his burying his dick into her, the head of his cock pushing against her cervix and opening it slightly as his cock twitched and jumped within the tight fifteen year old. Moaning loudly, Josh shot out rope after rope of his sticky hot seed into her tight body.

"I want it, I want it so bad-" She mewled, clinging tightly to his back as he continued to fuck her. Already she was full of this man, but there was more and she knew that she needed it. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he took his last couple of thrusts, the very last one hitting even deeper inside her than any before. Mio cried out in ecstasy as his cock violated the entrance of her cervix, pumping his cum directly into her young and untouched uterus. He seemed to cum forever, spurt after spurt filling her up until she was certain there was no space left, only to be followed by one last burst. Her body was quivering, over sensitive to his every touch as his cock rested still inside of her, her breathing coming in short, loud pants against his skin.

Josh too was left breathing heavily, but he wasn't panting like she was. Her flustered facial expression and half lidded eyes only made Josh feel more aroused. Even though he was still within her tight pussy, Josh's cock was acting as a cork keeping everything bottled up within her. Having her legs still wrapped around his waist, Josh looped both of his arms around her back and supported her very light weight frame with one hand on her ass. Pulling her back off of the sloped backrest of the tub, Josh stood upright holding her tightly to his body. Making sure his footing was solid, Josh stepped out of the tub and onto the tile floor below him. Once out of the tub, Josh walked down the short hallway to the bathroom and once inside Josh set down a towel on the counter and set Mio down on the towel. Pulling out of her slowly, Josh watched as his dick slipped out of her all slicked up by their combined juices. "Good Lord Mio... That was beyond words," Josh said as he walked over to the shower and turned it on. Returning back to her, Josh looked between her legs as his cum leaked out of her tight, perfectly shaven and shaped slit. "You make me want to fuck you again in all honesty." he said with a wink to her as he brushed a few strands of hair from her face so that he could look at her more clearly.

Mio was too out of breath, her body limp as he lifted her from the tub. The way his cock would brush inside her with every step sent a tingle down her spine, though she was already filled up beyond compare. It wasn't until he set her down on the counter top, slowly pulling out of her that she was hit with the realization of how much her body had taken. Not only was his cock larger than she ever could have imagined, but the amount of cum that started dribbling out of her was incredibly, the sticky globs dripping onto the towel he had put down. She watched him as he took his own peek between her legs, the water in the shower running behind his quickly turning hot, "You can." She murmured, leaning into his touch as he brushed back some of her wet hair, "It's what I'm here for."

As she leaned against his hand, she told him that he could fuck her again and that it was what she was there for. He felt bad in a sense for the girl, it was as if she viewed herself as nothing more than a object of sex, he didn't see her as such. She was a beautiful young girl, and even though he'd just defiled her and filled her up with his seed, he wished there was someway he could change the way she viewed herself. But that wasn't his place, nor was it something he wanted to try and force upon the girl. "Well, I'll only do it if you want it too," Josh said pausing as he leaned forward kissing her lips again briefly. "I know you think you're here to serve me, but it's not as much fun if you're only doing it because I want to." Josh said as he backed away from her, sliding his hand down her arm, Josh took her hand in his and pulled her off the counter and onto her feet. Leading her to the shower he opened the sliding glass door and stepped in. Once inside Josh adjusted the heat a little, and then grabbed a bar of soap which was still in a wrapper and tore the wrapper from the bar, lathering up the soap in his hands he set the bar down on a nearby ledge and began to rub the soap onto Mio's body.

"Mm, well if it's anything like the first time then I can't say I'm opposed." She teased, letting their lips linger together for a moment before he was helping her up. Her legs felt like jello, and she wobbled a little on her way into the shower, but she knew the feeling would fade. Josh was there to support her as well, carefully rubbing the soap across her body like she was something precious. After he had covered her whole body Mio took the bar of soap from him, starting to rub it across his broad chest, "Would you like me to show you around the resort? There are restaurants, bars, pools. It would be a shame to waste your vacation away in your room, and you're allowed to have sex everywhere here."

After Josh set the soap down, she picked it up and began to lather up his body, Josh listened to Mio's words and thought about it. It definitely didn't sound like a bad idea to get out and go see the resort, it was a nice sprawling building with a beautiful beach to go down to as well. He couldn't help but look her body over being all soapy and slippery, his hands also explored her body. Running up and down her small but full butt, up to her chest where he groped her breasts gently, his thumbs and index fingers pinching her nipples gently. "That sounds wonderful actually. I'm a little hungry and, well I definitely wouldn't mind seeing the rest of the resort," he replied to her with a grin before he leaned down and kissed her. The kiss was something more tender and gentle, it held a kindness that wasn't purely lustful. Josh had always been a sucker for attractive women, they were his weakness, but she was something else entirely. It was like he'd found something that he'd lost as a child, and now he was trying to make up for lost time. Pulling her back into the stream of water, Josh rinsed the soap off of her body and he slid his left hand down to her right thigh. Breaking the kiss, Josh grabbed the bottle of shampoo and popped the cap off before squeezing enough of it for the both of them in his hands. Lathering it up into her hair, Josh did the same for himself after he'd gotten enough in her hair to rinse clean. "No wonder I've seen men walking around with their fingers in the asses of women, and a lot of the ladies here dressed in some skimpy outfits. At first I thought it was a swingers convention," Josh said with a laugh. "After we get out of the shower, I'm gonna pick out something sexy for you to wear, and I was curious about something," Josh added in as his hand slid up her thigh and between her cheeks where his index finger rubbed against her anus gently. "I imagine you've never had anything in here either, my wif- Uh, I've never been allowed to do anything there and I've always wanted to, but since it hurts a lot more than vaginal sex, do you have toys we could use to get you used to it?" he asked.

Mio's smile brightened instantly at his approval, though she couldn't help but squirm under his groping touches, a blush to her face that wasn't solely from the hot water. As always, she reveled in his kiss, innocent as it was it filled her body with a warmth that she had never felt before. "I can't believe you came here not knowing what this place was." She admitted with a laugh as he lathered her up with shampoo, his large fingers massaging her scalp, "Your reservation was very specific in what kind of girl you wanted, I was the only one that fit. Did someone else book the trip for you?" After they rinsed, his hand trailed down to her ass, a finger very gently brushing against her hole, "The room comes fully equipped with toys. There's dildos, vibrators, plugs, beads, all sorts of things. There's even whips and bondage, if that's what you prefer. You can even call down to reception if there's something special you're looking for." She reached up to give him a gentle kiss, nothing more than a simple brushing of their lips, "All of my firsts are yours to take."

Josh listened to her speak and he approved of what she told him. The fact that the room was completely decked out in the proper amenities to do what he wanted, meant he'd fulfill a dream he'd had for quite some time. Josh pushed his index finger harder against her virgin ass, but he didn't push his finger into her. Instead he moved his hand away and gave her a rough spank on her ass which made the water that was on it splash off. "You look so good naked Mio, and with clothes on too, but your body is fucking sexy." He said with a grin. Rinsing his body off and his hair as well, Josh smiled as he took a few steps away from her nude form. "Let's get out and changed, and show me those toys, I wanna find something that I can stick up that ass." he told her with a grin as he stepped out grabbing one of the tan colored towels with the resort's logo on it.

Mio let out the softest of moans as his finger pressed ever so slightly against her anus, not enough to open the puckered hole, but enough to feel. It was followed by a hard spank on her rear, which she enjoyed far more than she would have thought she would. A smile on her face, she grabbed another towel, wrapping it around her body to start to dry off. Between their romp in the hot tub and the following shower, she felt like she had been in water for hours, so it was nice to finally be dry again, "You know, pets are allowed to go naked around the resort, with permission." She smiled up at him with a wink, "In case you'd like to keep looking at me like this."

Once they were out of the shower and drying off, Josh listened to what she had to say about her being allowed to be nude on the resort if given permission by their 'Master'. "My boss, the guy who I'm here for is a major perv, and I know he'd definitely want me to let him try you out, knowing how this place is at least." Josh said looking over his shoulder to Mio's petite but curvy frame. "We'll keep that for me to enjoy, but I definitely think I can find something for you that's suitable." Josh told her with a grin as he walked out into the room. Once there he opened a large walk-in style closet to find multiple different styles of dresses, and uniforms, even lingerie that was far more scantily clad than anything his wife would wear. After spending nearly ten minutes in the closet Josh returned out of the walk-in closet with a sexy little uniform that was clearly inspired by a school girl appearance. The skirt was super short, and with each step would reveal that tight little ass of Mio's, and the top would just barely cover her chest too. If she lifted her hands above her head, the bottom half of her breasts would be visible for all to see. "This one will do, and now, I'd like to find something nice to stick in that ass of yours. Have you anything you'd like to try?" he asked and smiled sitting on the edge of the bed in nothing more than a towel which he unwrapped giving her another clear shot of his cock. "Aside from this of course, unless you'd like to get right to the fun."

Mio waited patiently for him to pick an outfit for her, and when he emerged with the school girl uniform (one that would never pass at an actual school), she took it from him without a word. Wiping the last of the water from her skin, she left her towel on the floor in favor of going towards the dresser that held all of the provided toys. After a moment of surveying their options, she pulled out a long string of beads that went from very small to quite large with many in between. She took the toy back over to Josh, handing it to him with a smile, "These should work. They're not quite as nice as yours," her eyes flitted down to his cock with a coy grin, "but they should work. Would you like to put them in?"

As she left to a dresser she opened it up and looked into it for a moment before she decided on something. A moment later she turned back around and held a string of beads which had varying sizes the tip of it being small and easy to work with, but the base of it became as large around as Josh was. When she came back over to him and handed it to him, Josh took it and grinned looking up to her. Extending his hand up to her, when she took it Josh pulled her onto the bed and onto her back. Hovering over her, Josh leaned down and kissed her lips gently and briefly. "Now, stick out your tongue," Josh instructed her, and when she complied he began to rub the beads along her tongue, making them wet with her saliva. Once he was satisfied with how wet they were, Josh moved off from atop of the young girl's body and had her roll over into a kneeling position with her chest down against the bed. Spreading her round ass, Josh's tongue found it's way to her puckered tight ass and he made certain to get it nice and lubricated. Pulling his mouth away, Josh then brought the beads up and pushed the first bead into her tight asshole. He watched as the rosebud hole opened accepting the first bead easily, and as he pushed them in, it seemed to go in smoothly only until half of it had been pushed in. Then it became quite a tight fit, but he grinned knowing that she'd allow him to put more of it inside of her. "God you've such a sexy ass, I cannot wait to fuck it." Josh said before spitting on her anus and moving the beads out one notch before pushing it back into her taking his saliva into her anal canal to lubricate it up further. Continuing to push the beads into her until only two were left sticking out. "How does that feel Mio?" He asked her with a wicked grin.

Mio took his hand as soon as it was offered to her, easily laying down on the bed. After a very short kiss, she obediently opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, letting him rub the string along it until each of the beads was damp. Rolling over, she rested on her knees and forearms in a way that made her ass most accessible to him, her body jerking a little at the first brush of his tongue on her hole. Trying to keep her breathing steady, she forced her body to relax as the smallest of the beads easily slipped inside her. As Josh continued the slow process, occasionally providing additional lubricant when needed, Mio couldn't help her hands from clenching in the sheets. While she had enjoyed the feeling of being filled before, this was a lot different. As he got to the biggest of the beads, she wasn't sure she would even be able to walk with the toy in, the pressure inside of her was so great, "It feels fine."

Back
Top Bottom