Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daydream Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDreamer

Super-Earth
I remember the days back before social media was so big and everyone had their privacy, I would have online girlfriends. We met online, primarily talked through IM and we would have lots of role play dates. I had whole relationships with girls that were all online-only. It was fun because we had our privacy and our own lives, but yet I felt a connection to someone, and also had someone to bitch to, vent to, and basically help me get through the doldrums of day to day life. I miss those days, and my goal is to bring a form of that back through this site.

I'd like to get into a "relationship" with a girl online. I'm not into fantasy or furries, or any of that crap. Everything I role play is based in complete and utter reality. That means I don't like to discuss "the story" with someone before we get into it. When real people get into a relationship they just have sex and see how things shake out. The best role plays feel real, and that means learning about the person in real time, feeling like I am talking to the real person on the other side, they are being themselves and I am too. That's why when I role play I play in the first person, and I prfer my partner to do that as well (though it's not required).

I don't expect the person I'm role playing with to actually play as themselves, nor send me pics of themselves, or anything along those lines. I may or may not be playing as myself either. But make me THINK its you I'm talking to, and not some made up character, and I will do the same. Other than this thread, the minute you message me, you are your character and become them, and I do the same, and we go forward from there.

That being said - everyone loves pics, and I do too. I'm going to want pics of you(r character) fairly regularly for context, and I will provide the same. I don't want or need perverted/naked pics, fully clothed regular ones are fine. I prefer to see some nice, usually full body pics showing what clothes you are wearing. That means when you change, I get pics to see what that outfit is. The rest I can use my imagination! I want to think its you, so no anime, and no really famous people. Ariana Grande looks amazing, but she would never meet me on the street pretending to be someone named "Kelly" catch my drift? I dont care how or where you get your pics, but if I recognize the picture or its blatantly a red carpet picture, that will be the end of that. Selfies are sexy, I like them, and whoever it is, I will think its you that took it just for me. Yes I have a fetish for fully/partially clothed sexy times!

I also prefer to do this via email. You can PM me and I will share my email addy.

What's the scenario and how do we meet? I'll leave that up to you. I am a young-ish (late 20's) attractive businessman. I work in the city for a consulting firm. I went to college in the area, got a job out of school and now am working my way up the chain. I enjoy going out with my friends at the local bars and clubs. That should be more than enough for us to find a way to "meet".

As for women I like - There are a number of things I will be looking for and a few show stoppers:

1) I hate tattoos. Total turn off. I respect them, I just get turned off by them, even the smallest ones.

2) I tend to prefer a fashionista type. A girl who is trendy and fashionable. She likes to be dressed up nice and look good. That doesn't always mean skirts though - jeans and a T shirt can be incredibly sexy on a girl.

3) I like a girl who is an attention whore. She loves attention from men, whether its me, or anyone else.

4) I like a girl who is conceited and thinks she's gods gift to the world. A stuck up, spoiled brat? Yes please!

5) I like a girl who is a bitch, maybe sometimes, maybe all the time. But she gets away with it because she's hot and men deal with it for the chance of getting some.

6) She wants the perfect man - a man who will spoil her, be attentive, give her whatever she wants, be loyal to her, be focused on her and her needs only. She will NOT deal well with being cheated on. That being said, she would have no problem cheating on her boyfriend(s) at any time, and will usually twist it around to be their fault if she is caught.

7) She gets whatever she wants. That means if I have a girlfriend and she found out and decided she wanted me, she wouldn't care about the girlfriend and would push her out of the picture. How? I have no idea :)

As for me... Well isn't that the mystery?

I think that's it. I look forward to meeting someone soon. :)

Is it a scenario as if we're online dating, or is it as if we met in real life? I'm thinking about trying this.

I'd like to do this, but I also want you to know that I can't do all the traits. I'm not really into being conceited women, and same with the cheating. I'm usually the type of person who doesn't cheat, and so I tend to RP that way too. I can do most everything else.

Alright well PM me for my email and lets give it a try. If it isn't working out or not doing it for me, I'll let you know, and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom