Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

new girls test (with Mido)

"So your not wanting me to do anything special for you". Lucy said running her fingers across his chest in small gentle movements.

" Special, Maybe i want that and it all depends on your definition of special" he said looking to his chest while she plays with it with her finger

"That is what ever is requested by the cliental". Lucy said in a soft smoothing voice. "You want specialty mine is message and dance".

"Let me see how you dance then" he put her down and took her back to the room and set down on the the chair and waited staring at her

"You saw it when I danced on the pole". Lucy laughed putting her underwear back on and started the whole thing all over again. She had no idea what he called it but it did have the word dancing in it.

the man was not showing much reaction but it was clear he was excited, he was sitting there leaning forward, elbows on his knees and he just watched her silently, he was rather impressed by the moves she was doing for it was a bit young to be able to pull all this moves even if she was raised to do this since she was little " Amazing" was the only word he said after a while

Lucy stopped after 30 mins all warn out sweat shining off her skin panting a little. "If that what you wanted?" She asked trying to catch her breath as she spoke to him

He stood up and walked towards her and pulled her close to him really close and said " this is great" he looked to his vest and it was kinda wet fro the hug " Oops, this is wet now" he told lucy as he ran his index all the way from her naked belly all the way to between her breasts and said " i want you to take this vest off me"

"Sorry". Lucy said panting as she pulled the vest from over his head and nearly folded it placing the vest on the table. To try and catch her breath back she sat down leaning onto the table looking at him.

"Tired Already ?" he asked smiling at her, and after he stretched his body with hands behind his head the he walked towards her and said to Lucy "we're just starting you know" then he went behind her and grabbed her Bra from behind and said " you see it's not fair that i'm the only topless here, you must be like this too" then he opened her bra and faced her again

"You had seen everything befoure". Lucy said taking off her bra and looking the man with the number two on his mask into the eyes. "Also it's not far you know what we look like but we don't know what you look like". she added putting one of her fingers under her chin

" You have a point miss" he said adjusting his mask then he turned for a few seconds and he turned back "Well, I can't take off my mask, it's in the rules how ever, i'll make you a deal " if you manage to make me hard down there "pointing to his crotch "i'll let you take it off" He said then he added " As for Charlotte She already passed the test you know but i only wanted to play with her for a little more time"

Lucy had only just gotten her breath back when he wanted her to do some more work for him. She looked around the room will she found a peace of fabric like a scarf but a bit shorter, like a scap peace off something. She then did a dance using I as a peap show on her face and chest every now and again spinning it around her body like they do in ribbon dances also wrapping it around him. once finished she bowed down to the floor.

"That was Really great but...Uhmm.." the man was clearly enjoying but not to the point he was looking for " To do a ribbon dance was really a good thing, but in order for you to take my mask off you must do something more...close range " he winked at her

"But I did do it close range". Lucy said as she has already wrapped the fabric around him a few times before finishing off the dance. She got up to her feet so that she was looking right at him while she spoke. There was only one other thing she was good at, so she started to massage his body.

"This is close range" he said after she started massaging him and as he always played with her when she would rub him " i can see you really want to take the mask so bad huh?" he said

"I am use to dealing with ones like you. Who like to screw with other peoples heads throw little mind games". Lucy said "How did you know about me it's not in my school record as it's still being investigated?" She asked him

" Ones like me, i don't think you have ever encountered someone who can do what i do, maybe similar but they will never rise to my level" the man said with such confident then he made lucy sit on his lab so that they were facing each other and said while leaning his back on the chair and playing with her hair " as for how i know things about you, let's just say that it is a hobby of mine to search for people and all their data and i'm very skillful in that as you can see"

"You know it sounds like you are illegally hacking into computer biases you are not really meant to be looking thow". She said and if she was right her boss could have loved to have him in there gang

"Hacking, maybe it's that,but i think of it more as exploring" he said " i only do this when i have interest like when i searched about you and Charlotte "

"It's the correct tearm for the skill". Lucy said twiddling with her hair.
(Brb washing up)

" Do you know my next target" he asked her, and he started kissing her again and touching all over her upper body from the back to her breasts while she got hotter again " someone is enjoying this i see" he said while their bodies were rubbing

(Back)
"I am guessing that you would like sex again". Lucy said looking at him in the eye it was the only thing she could think of since he had wanted her to make him hard. Twice now.

"Bingo"the man said to lucy, he reached down her body all the way to her underwear and touched her, " i want to hack into this,so give me the access " he said to her

Lucy slid off her knickers leaving them into the floor next to him as she climbed over him so that her legs were spread around his waist locking them there tightly.

Back
Top Bottom