Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

new girls test (with Mido)

the man interrupts Charlotte and goes behind Lucy and say to charlotte "Oi..Oi don't go making her thinking wrong of me " then he leaned to lucy and said " do you really think i'm that bad ?" and then said " i just have a thing for playing with people like that and they always don't get it " the man touched lucy's hair and talked to charlotte "This is Lucy,she was recently resqued from a sex-slave business gang and a well known man embraced her into his family and as you see she like you was chosen to come here"then he said to lucy "Lucy this Is miss Charlotte,as you see her dress reflects her social class " and he stood up again between the two girls

Reflects my class with this cheep fabric the manufactories switched to. That's a little insulting since the dress won't last the full year". Charlotte said it was clear he knew nothing about faction or cloths. "And that really was mean to say that about her".
"Achally I was born with them. They are my family" Lucy said with a tone like she didn't care what either of them had just said. "Work is work and only the air we breath is free in this world".

" ok enough with the cheap fabric and the bla bla bla already" and he addressed lucy " Now miss lucy what is your weak spot? what makes you tick " he said in a voice that was similar to Charlottes ears for she had gone through this just before, the an was doing it all over again and in front of Charlotte this time

"I already told you that one". Lucy said to him "So what do you want them to be?" She added looking him right in the eye smiling at him.
"You really need to seek some help". Charlotte said starting to have enough of his little games.

" Ok miss lucy, a little bird told me you know how to make people happy, so i want to see that with my eyes " he said going even closer to lucy and all under Charlotte's eyes and he tilted his head towards her as he kept playing with lucy's hair as if he was trying to irritate Charlotte in an indirect way

"That all depends on what you want. Everyone has there own specialty". Lucy said

Charlotte glared at him after what he forced her to do she had a horrible feeling where this was going.

Lucy looked around the room to see what was there, as she started to set up a pole.

"i 'll let you figure out what i like lucy and just for your information, Charlotte will be watching too" He said that and moved the chais next to Charlotte and set besides her and said " Enjoy the Show" and his laughs filled the room for a bit

"Why are you dragging me into all of this". Charlotte said horrified with what he had just said about her.
Lucy finished putting up the large pole to the celling, she unzipped her dress letting is slide slowly down to the floor. She then started to do some complex moves onto the pole for him to see.
Charlotte was too embarrassed to watch when Lucy took off her dress.

"Stop for a minute Lucy, i think Charlotte doesn't like the Sow" he moved to Lucy still standing and said "How can you not like this " he said while he hugged lucy from behind and his hands were on her hips then he moved in front of her and kissed her and laughed a bit after he finished while he talked to charlotte again " You like the show now charlotte ?" he asked her

"I am not male. Ladies should dress decently". Charlotte said,
"Not all men like pole dancing they think it's tacky and too easy to do. In fact it takes years to master". Lucy said.
(Just going to wash up)

Where has my last post done it was on the screen befoure I did the pots)

"You have said that already". Both of the girls said to him at the same time.
"You love repeating yourself and forcing others to do the same". Charlotte said. "How many of you if there?"

" Ohhh, i see you two are getting along now joining forces against the same threat huh ??" but you can do nothing " he points at lucy again "resume the act you were doing before miss" and he goes and holds Charlotte's head between his palms and sais to her " This Time i want you to look to what she does" he laughs " maybe you'll learn something or two" he says sarcastically

Lucy repeated what she was doing the whole time while charlotte just closed her eyes. "You can't fourse anyone from doing anything". Charlotte said elbowing him into the ribs as hard as she could.
Lucy spun around moving her bra throwing it onto his head she some managed to do it with her knickers then sat onto his lap. "Happy now?" She asked wrapping her arms around his neck.

" well i'm started to get amused " he looked toward Charlotte and sighed " Charlotte [with an angry voice] I said you should look didn't i ?" he asked her than he ordered Lucy to walk to her and do the same she did to her after she denied to look " now you'll see, even if you close your eyes you will feel it"

"So it's not her thing. If everyone liked the same thing the world would be boaring". Lucy said getting off his knee and walking behind of him and pressing her naked breasts against his back.
"You think everyone has to answer you but you never answer them. I am so out of here". Charlotte said getting annoyed and walked out of the room, she went into an empty one and lay on the sofa there to think about what this stupid school was like.

"Oh you sure have some experience in this" The man Blow some air out of his mouth disturbed by Charlotte leaving the room and he yelled to some of his companions " Bring her back to me and Do NOT harm her" he said then he grabbed Lucy's butt and made her sit sideways on his knees as he started kissing her neck

"Been doing it nearly all my life" Lucy said. "Hay that tickles". Lucy added laughing when he kissed her neck.
Charlotte wasn't impressed all because he is male doesn't mean he can do what he wants all of the time

"This is not a thing Girls Usually Do when here, but I'm more enjoying this than i thought i would be, This is not usual as u can see nor are you and Charlotte both of you are special in a way" then he start going from her neck till he arrived to hed lips, he bit her lower lip gently then he went on full kissing with her feeling her get wormed and her upper body going more harder yet he stopped again and called charlotte to come or she would not like what will happen if he went to bring her back " You will help her loosen up won't you " he said to Lucy after a quick kiss

"You can't force someone into doing things it won't be real if you do that". Lucy said "You are behaving like you want to have sex" she added getting right to the point.
"Nope I am going home". Lucy yelled leaving the room and heading to the double doors to leave there secret area.

He quickly rushed after lucy and hold her by her hand and swirled her back for just when she turned he grabbed her middle body and kissed her "This i really don't have to force you to do, but i know you wand this don't you " he said as he lifted her and held her by her butt as she twisted her legs around him .."this is just great" he said while the kissing continued fiercely while it was obvious that he was really loving this

I have had to do anything the men wanted since I was 12. Nothing out of the ordinary and I tend to know what they are after sex". Lucy said just letting him do as he pleased.

"Come on put more spirit into this,it's already something i do for the first time with a test girl" he said to lucy in a calm voice, "i'm not like the men that you used to do things for before and you are not the same girl anymore, right? " he asked her

"Considering I don't know what you want how can I do what you want". She said in a serious tone

"what i want ?? i simply want you" the man said just like that his eyes looked in hers while he said so

Back
Top Bottom