Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

new girls test (with Mido)

Charlotte had no idea what all of this was about all she did was cut a number one symbol off his clothing. With her Sward in her hand she picked up her school bag and walked to the next room.

(Brb just going to wash up)

In the second room was a table in the middle and two chairs no one was there and the room was quiet calm after the sound of the closing door of the previous room shut by the man who was beaten by Charlotte...shortly the opening of the other door broke that silenceand a silhouette appeared

"Now what is going on". Charlotte thought to herself. She looked at both of the boys not knowing what to say at this moment in time.

A new masked man enters that room, he was so similar to the previous except for the mask and the numbered tag that had number two this time..and his first words were "You passed that idiot" he said so with an accent almost an Irish accent and he continued " he was too easy on you, that man was a world class swords man from the seytani family" as the door closed from the other side

"Everyone has there own way". Charlotte said. "All because someone is beaten once doesn't mean they are weak".

"spoken like a wise women, nothing less to expect from a girl at your class " he said in a warm accented voice

"So now what?" Charlotte asked as she has no idea on what he was planning on doing to her next. The last test was a basic one of weighing out your opponent getting the right timing to attack so they are caught off there guard. So the question is what he was up to?

" now a bit difficult test and more of a weird nature than the previous" the man said so quietly that brings all kinds of bad feelings "i watched your first test with seytani and i know you are strong, but it's up to me t find your weak spot" he said without moving an inch from his initial place

"Sometimes they change depending on who you are fighting at the time". Charlotte said. Also it depended on what he was talking about for the next test.

"and what is you weakest spot miss Charlotte?" he asked her sarcastically like he was playing with her mind; "youdo have one,right ?" he added

"Everyone has one but they are not likely to expose it to there opponent". Charlotte said. Who would ever be so think as to tell them what it is. She continued to watch him trying to work out what his game was from such an odd question.

"An Opponent ??" he asked curiously and for the first time moving towards the table and said "why do you assume that im your enemy ?"

"Tieing someone up and shoving a bag over someone's head is not normal, and neither is the question you asked". Charlotte responded.

" As for the tying it was for your safety and for assuring that you want cause any trouble and for the bag that would've been necessary if you would come with us so easily but we both know how that situation would have ended" a sudden Joy or energy thrives through the man as he sais " as for my question i won't call it normal, for you of all people should know that normal is overrated"

"No one with a right mind would tell anyone where weakness, even throw everyone has one". Charlotte said. "Especially when they don't know who they are talking to and that takes time".

" you have a point and we will continue this shortly" the man opens the door and asks for a bag, that someone handle it to him right away he closes the door and talk back to the girl " before we continue i want you to wear this" and he puts the bag on the table, the bag which contained an weird dress

The dress was way too large for her so Charlotte managed to pull it over her school uniform with out even needing to take a signal part of it off. She stood there waiting to find out what he had planned for her to do next. His games were starting to get a little old but she had been disciplined to wait for things to come to her and not the other way around.

" That is kawaii in way miss Charlotte" the man said after seeing her wear it and then he stretched his hands until his bones snapped and then turned his attention to Charlotte and asked her to sit " Have a seat miss" and he added "what do you want to do now ?" a question that didn't even make sense but his face really shows that he has more than what he's showing

"I am not a compleat idiot. I do know you are planning on doing something so what is your plan". She asked It was like playing a game of chess with her father. neither of them have lost in years somehow then always end up with a draw and they ever work out how they do it as they try and get a few steps of each other.

" i am planing on doing something ?? why do you have to assume that " he asked curiously "and if you think so what i'm i doing and what will you do to counter it " he said and the he loosened his tie a bit and put his elbows on the table still staring at her

"Well you are all up to something with tests that i already know and countering it is working out what your game is. So far you like to play dolly". Charlotte said referring to the dress she was made to wear.

"Tests i wouldn't call it like that, but more than a man in a mask asking a pretty miss whom he made wear that dress to tell him her weak spot at their first meeting " he said, weirdly and in a way that he seemed not in a normal mental condition , but yet it's still obvious that he was aiming for something, but it wasn't easy to find out ..

"Still not a normal question to ask someone you have never met before" Charlotte said. "What are you up to playing dolly". She said getting straight to the point. From what the first boy said all of the boys are up to something and there has to be a reason for everything they are doing.

"playing, i want to play you" he laughs " that's what the dress is for, i want you to play either with or for me" and he points to her "the only trick is what can you pull of your sleeves Miss Charlotte ?"

"What do you mean by pull off my sleeves?" Charlotte asked confused by his starment. "What exsctly do you want to play?" She asked looking around the room but there was no games she recognized unless they were hidden somewhere she couldn't see.

Back
Top Bottom