Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

new girls test (with Mido)

winx

Supernova
In a private school the uniform had changed for the girls so it was white and transparent, because of this a secret club who test the girls to decide if they are worthy to go to their school. All the girls are tested by rich boys from powerful families.

A boy is his late teens is in charge of finding the girls he always wears a white mask so no one knows who he is. Each day he hacks into the system to find new students no matter what their background is, he always takes them to the secret room to meet the testing boys, leaving them into their hands, he stays out of what ever test they put on the girls. and If They manage to pass the preliminary test that the boys do, they must prove themselves to him before becoming officially accepted to this facility...

A young girl was already in the room waiting for the boys already tied up with a bag over her head. wearing the new white short transparent uniform provided by the manufactures. She was knocked out to keep her quiet so no one would know what was going on in case she screamed when she was grabbed.
830232819_68807.gif

The mask boy was waiting for them to arrive with a knife flickering in his hands keeping silent the whole time.

Not even a word ... He just set there staring at the girl who was so frightened and shaking ....after a while the door opens and the other members join in . afterward a boy approaches her and take the bag off her head ... " I'm "M" and i'm the head of the admittance club ... Nice to meet you" as he whispered to her ear...as he stepped out of the room, he stopped at the door and turned to the other members " See into this one, and don't go so hard "
He walked out of the room and left the new girl with the rest of the boys ..

The masked boy removed the hood off the girls head. She still hadn't fully come around he was use to dealing with girls bigger than her so there was a little much solution onto the hanky than normally used. He walked out of the room and placed the evidence into a furies.

The girl started to come around putting her hand over her green eyes where she had a scar over the top due to her specialty as a swards women, it was an accident during one of her compactions last year, luckily it never effected her sight. She looked around the room freaked out the last thing she knew was a hand coming over her mouth not too far from the school entrance everything went black then she come around in a strange dark room with ropes on her hands and feet. "What do you want?" The girl asked in a small timed voice.

A Club member who had a half mask and a numbered tag that has the number "1" come closer to her smiling weirdly.."No need To rush things, let first welcome you to Newton Private School, a school like no other" he continued his speech as he wend walking in a circle around the girl "you will know what we want soon, but the true question is Do you have what we want ? " He said when he stopped facing the girl and staring at her

"I don't even know what your talking about". The girl said in a quiet timed voice to the boy walking around. The position she had been placed in she had just noticed that she was showing her white knickers. She tried to put her skirt down but it was really hard to do so with her hands bound so tightly together. She was starting to get dizzy with the boy walking around her in circles like that. The thought of her not being able to move away as she wished was terrifying to her. The knots were so tight she couldn't move her wrists or ankles.

"Let The Games Begin" said the masked man n(1) and he snapped his fingers and all the other members were heading outside the room as he continued to spin around the girl and in time the last member got out and number(1) started sliding his index finger on the girls back while saying "This is the first Step of your acceptance exam " and he stopped just when he touched her skirt from the back ...
" i suggest you save what power you have for what is coming " he replied to her actions trying to cover herself up ...

She had a frightened look on her face as she had no idea what this guy was talking about. "You are making no sense at all". She said in a quiet stutter. Her breathing was heavy making her chest go up and down as she kept an close eye on the man in the mask the whole time trying to protect her dignity.

a low-voiced giggles turned into a laugh as the Masked man replied " Well Well Well ... i think i must be the one who explains all this..." in a kinda lazy sound ... "I hate when i have to be the first tester" said the man talking with his face down to the ground..
e grabbed the chair that was on the other side of the room and put it in front of the tied girl and he set there ... with his face at the same level as her mid body..."Now as i mentioned before, you were chosen by the Master Him self for an opportunity to join this school with fully paid by us, the only task you have is to pass the Tests we put you through"..
the man stands and takes off his uniform vest and hags it on the chair ..and he addresses the girl with a quiet tone ' i'll be back in a second" and he leaves the room...

The girl had no idea what he was talking about she was on no scholarship as her parents were quite well off so there was no need for anyone to be paying for her education. She was on the martial arts program so her skills could stay at it's peak while she studied the rest of the subjects so she can graduate from school with good grades.

The man in the mask returns to room carrying a briefcase, " We will begin shortly" he stated to the girl...and he grabbed the knife that was there already and came closer towards the girl flipping the knife over ...he moved closer in small and steady steps and when he was close he pushed the chair that was facing her and got really close to her ...

"If you are going to kill me do it already". The girl said in a quiet shaky voice watching the knife in his hand the whole time. She had no idea on what he was planning on doing next or even if that was his intentional it was just how it looked a girl tied up so she couldn't move and now he was playing with a knife.

The man explodes in laughs like a fool and barely can stop to say " You really think that we would put such effort if we wanted you dead ...Oh my, I think that this is the first time a transparent ( the nick given to the girls under test) made me laugh like this"
" i think this will be more pleasurable than i thought'' and he kneel down still holding the knife and cuts the ropes wrapped around her legs and afterwards he do the same for her hands ..

The girl quickly sorted out her skirt so she wasn't on display all of the time. "What do you want then?" She asked in a timed voice. "Also I am sure you have the wrong person, my parents have paid my education in full a year ago". She was on tour for a year doing matches but to make sure that she had a school to go to when she was finished with all of her matches, they had no idea on when she would be back as it depended on how far she would get in the compaction so they paid it all in full so there was no messing about when she come back home.

The masked man come close to her again and say with a joking tone "What school you go to does not matter because we are not like the others ... we have the right to choose the students we like, the students who are good enough to be our successors or partners or in this community ", "so believe me when i say you cannot afford to go to this school " he added
"and concerning your worries about us mistaking you for someone else we are not for we have all your information and you are the chosen one"

"What do my parents do for a living then?" The girl asked. "And what is my name?" She didn't tell them her name and it was proof to fins out if they had the right person from the beginning.

the man looks at the girl while having a strange emotion on his face, he rubs his forehead with two fingers and he says in a sarcastic way "That's It ?? Your parents Work ? Your name ? you think that data can be so hard to get ??" He turns around and look to the roof while stretching his body and his hands on his waist, " I don't know what the master saw in you that he wanted you so bad" ...
And he faces the girl again ..

"My family is one of the richest in the area, they owned temples back in the old days but now they own factories and sell around the world with cloths and technology on fathers side making it one of the world desired biussness to get on there side to make some money. As for mothers, she is a famous fashion designer in cloths, cakes and furniture." The girl said. "My name is Charlotte Lavender Waterwave and i am the new swords women for the juniors in the worlds championship".

the man looks at the girl with blazing eyes ..so interested after what she said and put his palm on his forehead and says in a lightly calm voice " Touché" he continues while he narrows the distance between them and stops in front of her " Now you finally said something i do care about, you see as i mentioned before In this school we choose the student, students just like you " the man continues while he get really close so he is side to side with her " You know this facility is for the elites and the purpose we find Girls like you is forming strong alliances between the most famous families here...A modern arranged life to put it in simple words" and he says to her widening his eyes " according to the data, your father already tried to arrange for your marriage before ..."...
the man goes away towards the briefcase he brought before ..

"No not really". she responded. "Father said it's old fashioned and a large percent of couples are missable". Charlotte said. "He likes to keep with the times giving others the chance to find there own happiness".

"ha ha aha ahha ...Oh Dear " the man laughs at her "you really thought that was gonna happen, you have no idea of your father's plans "the man opened the long case in front of him and talked to charlotte with a serious voice "enough with the talks now .. time to get started"

"Father always keeps his word. He says you are no man if you lie to a lady making you worse than a coward". Charlotte said. "What are you talking about?"

" Maybe i'll let you see the truth if you manage to pass this test "and he continues talking as he pulls out a bag that was very obvious that it is containing a training katana " as it should be easy for a swords women who took part in the worlds championship"
Now the the test is very easy you simply have to take my tag" he added while a suspicious smile was on his face

She walked up to her bag after a her stretches with her arms and legs she pulled her own sward out of her bag and cut his tag of with one swing of her sward.
830260876_609738.gif

"Each sward has it's own skill and each sward is made for the user, from length of the blade to the handle all depends on how they swing the sward, how they hold the handle as in one handed or two, then if one witch hand do they use, also there own strength for the weight". Charlotte explained.

The man was amazed of the precision and the power that the girl had and he replied going to his jacket and putting his hand inside the inner pocket and retrieved an item "amazing, i really underestimated you" he come closer to her and give holding her other hand while putting the item in it ..."this key is to the next door, you passed the first test" he said before pointing her to the door

Back
Top Bottom