Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrlian Empire Welcomes you (looking for interest in play before expanding)

insaneplots

Super-Earth
This will be edited and more properly fleshed out in multiple edits.

This plot was the undertaking of a desire for futuristic setting where technology and magic are fused and humans have expanded to the stars. In there eagerness to expand they unknowing ran into three races the first and foremost notable the torllian empire. A race of highly advanced being that look like titans figuratively speaking when it come to technology and the arcane. The humans now known as the terran alliance had pushed into torllian space in an attempt to expand as such war broke out a war that the humans were losing and in more ways than one torllians see humans as both children in their level of tech and magic but as very compatible slave stock particularly female humans. Seeing the potential a very iron clad treaty of non-aggression was forged it gave humanity and an end to a war started near 50 years ago. And allowed them to co-exist on certain fringe worlds with the empire. The downside entry into torllian space is strict any human caught is subject to torllian law and just being there is an offense.

With magic and tech come many ways to turn a normal human woman into a mindless slavegirl. There are ways to make one a slave without but torllians believe slaves should lose all levels of control mind body and in some very rare cases their very soul.

Races
As mentioned above humans ran into three races the only one described were the torllians as they were main focus of the plot the others aren't as detailed. So here is a post to flesh out all four races. Again these posts will be fleshed out as i go along.

Humans planet origin earth while humanity is not young they aren't old a large portion of their stunted development was conflicts among sub-groups the discovery of magic began early in human history but a genetic fear of its use branded it taboo early on and soon true magic was lost. Science and tech flourished and created many marvels and disaster for human it was eventually discovered threw sheer luck. Magic was rediscovered and soon the already tech savvy humans in the year 2250 began spreading from the sol system. But humanity has an inherent arrogance in them; those not the same were looked down at first. though slowly this was changing as they met the catyle a feline like race that were very apt at integrating magic and tech learning this process humans advanced their own tech and ask the catyle to ally themselves. The catyle agreed under the condition that humans respect the catyle government as it own force.

Eventually they Encountered the Torllians history among humans indicate the torllians attacked out of nowhere and that they demanded humans end their expansion into space period. This was common propaganda during the war but it was later learned that humans had encroached into torllian space and were warned to vacate torllian space and were granted many chances humanity's own arrogance made them think they could push the torllians until they learned the hard way. the start of the 50 year war began early in the Terran year 2460 ending in 2510 with a losing Terran alliance was offered a non-aggression treaty from the Torllians.

Human Technology of note
Mana Drives: These a newly developed during the war mana drives allow humans to power and propell their ships threw space threw use of magic energy stored and channeled threw the drive. Most mana drives allow for normal speed larger ones usually in military craft can jump
Hyper drives Normal tech allowed for humans to spread across the stars the hyper drive started this process.

Catyle are roughly human size females being smaller than males while very similar to humans in many waits Catyle have a very minor feline like appearance that fits a very old human look of what were known as cat-girls from anime. Catyle are known to be very good at fixing things and a aptitude towards magic that humans are slowly catching up to.
(note this race i haven't fully fleshed out but think human with their ears more feline set slightly longer canine and feline like tails; not full out Furry felines)

Torrlians (the main race aside from humans that will be encountered.)
Ancient and advanced beyond imagination the Torllians have a long standing place in the universe as a powerful and wise race this wisdom does not hide the fact that Torllians are ruthless, they are not by nature warlike but are no stranger to fighting for the power of the empire. To a Torllian power is everything power over your foe, power over your space, your mind your body, so it only comes natural the Torllians keep slaves their first race to be enslaved the war like Thrak reptilian in appearance the Thrak attacked the Torllians over 500 years ago and since the Torllians defeated them they've been integrated into the empire as second class citizens

When the war with the Terran alliance and the humans began they had the clear advantage both in numbers and fire power. They held their borders those humans caught behind their borders were subdued and processed as new slaves it was found that human females were very compatible as pleasure slaves among Torllians. Males are less apt as labor but made good for as research subjects, the breeding of more pure blooded human slaves.

Game details
I was thinking this might have the potential for something interesting with the right co-writers.

There are several areas in the setting i have fleshed out.

This plot does contain a good amount of mind control themed play you have been warned.

I am looking for 2-3 Co-GM's to help flesh out the other three races.

Sounds interesting and fun. If you could find more people I would be interested in this story.

I should have put a subscribe on it. Yes it is open, Looking to get as much interest as possible.

I would be game for this, and [assuming I am right and this is MTG sort of RP] I have an idea for my own planeswalker [if allowed] that is a combination of Nahiri and Deretti and is a weaponsmith and artificer]

Not really it's a free form sandbox style Rp no real ties to any system the races are as original as feasible.

Torrilians have a fairly complex social structure from what I've been fleshing out It is a very male dominated society this does not mean Torrlian women are slaves.

Males are fewer then women but due to an aptitude to magic that shows stronger on the male genetic code specific to torrlians; men are more apt at magic.

Female torrillians are also adept at magic and can best any human mage if trained which most are. By human standards Torrlian women are built like 6' tall super models many make quite a living as just that, but their are no limitations to what a female Torrlian can achieve. Their is a very complex marriage system amidst torrlians males may have as many wives as desired weddings are always arranged by the females father barring his involvement the mother or grandfather. Torrlians female wed this way are not slaves but not other male of any race may touch a wed torrlian (considered among them among the highest crime and greatest offence.)

Torrlian males are slightly taller averaging 6'7" humanoid, grey slate like skin a muscular build their faces are hairless save the top of their head which grows raven black hair much like humans they have three fingers and an thumb. The feature that really make the torrlian male is their bilateral male reproductive organs. (two cocks) both are needed in a female at the same time to even run the risk of possible pregnancy even in human female slaves.

Whip up as detailed of a bio any bits of info that might be relevant I'll let you know if you want to use it to flesh out the character more good if not no worries.

I don't have every setting figured so there is room to create ones.

Been 2 years since I had this idea, It went no where then. I think If I did this now, I would rethink the system and do uni-system a very light d10 based system.

Back
Top Bottom