Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nasty little cave, of naughty little things [Craving: Slice of life, Futa/Herm, Anal]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyThings

Super-Earth
Hellow there!

Thank you for stopping by, in my little request thread here. I'm going to keep this quick, and snappy. I often spend hours on revising, and rewording a request thread, and I really don't feel like doing that this time.

The basic things.

[Life]
I have a rather hectic life, which doesn't get in any way helped along, by an unstable mentality. I sometimes disappear into my own little world, to forget about all the things that worry me. This might happen to me at any time, so I can't always warn you about it. I really promise, that I will try my best not to do a vanishing trick on you, but you can't expect more than that from me. In return, I won't expect anything different from you. You are, of course, more than welcome to contact me, if I go silent for a long period of time, but I can not promise to reply. Again, I'll give you the same curtsy.

[Contact and Medium]
I would prefer it, if you contact me through PMs, when requesting something from me. And no need for curtsy bumps, I'll bump this when I am actively looking, but thank you in advance if you were considering it. ^^
As for which Medium I prefer. Thread > PM. I have no interest in E-mail or IM roleplays, since I don't intend on making a special E-mail/IM for smutty things, and you aren't getting my private ones for that. Sorry, but really. No one here really expects anyone else to give that out, right? Hehe

[Kinks]

I have an F-list here, for a detailed look into my depraved mind. I'll also list a few of my big things here, as well as a few favorite settings.

Anal
Slutty Clothing
Rush (No need to get clothes off. Just get in there, and on the point!)
Biting and Scratching (Nothing violent)
Rough Sex
Futanari/Hermaphrodite
Domination
Public

Club Scenes
Slice of Life
School Scenarios
Workplace Scenarios

[A Few Rules]

First off: No one liners. Absolutely none. Not even when you PM me, with an interest in one of my plots. If there is just a single one, and you haven't explained yourself, my interest will be completely gone. Might seem a little direct, and harsh, but I've just seen it too many times, and it doesn't work for me. I get bored. And if you don't give me more than 'Wanna rp? I like your Nymphomania idea!', i just.. No.. Strangely enough, when there is a lot to read, I get all excited, but when there is just one sentence, I will be off to google cat pictures before the last word..
Don't play my character. Also a very simple one.
When you send me a PM (Which I heavily prefer, rather than responding to me here), please include some more than just one line of content. Let me know a little about the character you'd like to play? Or maybe take one of my ideas, and flesh it out a little more, with the details of how out characters could meet, and get interested in each other? Just something a little more.. Inviting, than just one line of text. It just doesn't get the creative juices flowing. So to speak.

Alright. Enough with the basics. On to the fun part.. The part, that deserves some big letters, and color!

[Cravings]
I have a massive craving for a Futanari idea, posted down bellow. I am also a big sucker for Anal right now, as well as 'playing around' with Nymphomania.

I have a few ideas here, that are scenarios I am looking for. Doesn't have to be exactly what is written, but the general jist of it is the idea. I'll add in the parings I'd prefer in red font, as well as alternatives in a blue one.

[Living with Nymphomania - Female x Futa/Herm, Female x Male] (Taken)

Nadia has lived with an insatiable hunger, for four years of her life. Ever since she turned 18, she's been hungering for pleasure, like a dog for it's bone. But she's never actually let herself go. Just given in to it. She came from a very Christian upbringing, and she thought of her body as sacred. She'd given in already. Masturbating several times of the day, was the only way she could relieve that sensation, if even just a little bit.

Now, 22 years old, she's moved out of her parents house, and got a job as a secretary. She hadn't always been happy with her upbringing, never really feeling like the righteous way, was her way. So why not give in? Why not drop the act, and give in to that sweet feeling of release. She debated this for days, before finally giving up, and putting on her most provocative clothes, ready to paint the city with her fun!

Going with a few friends from work, she ended up in an expensive Club. She could've never afforded the entrance, and also staid afloat economically, had she not gained a free entrance, because of a little flirting by the three friends. Nadia rarely went to places like this, and she already felt like she was breaking a hundred rules, all at once. But she didn't care. She was there, to have fun.

(And from there, we can discuss what happens. But what I am generally looking for, is for Nadia to find a dance partner, and a well hung one at that. As mentioned before, I always prefer a well hung woman, who knows what she wants. The two kicks it off at the dance floor, and even more so in the bathroom a little later, dropping their underwear. Or in the alley out back, just pulling them down a little.
But I am not just looking for a one-night-stand for Nadia. I am looking for someone, who could love her, even with her nearly insatiable thirst for sexual pleasure. She suffers from Nymphomania, and can't always quite control herself. I am looking for a Slice of Life scenario, were she finds a lover, who can control her thirst. I am not necessarily thinking anything bondage, or domination control. Just putting her in her place, when it isn't time, and then helping her when it is. Maybe the newfound lover has an ailment of her own, for the two to tackle? Anything, for this plot, really.)

[Living with Nymphomania p.2 - Female x Futa/Herm, Female x Male]

Yeah, there is already a second part, to the story! Or, well, not really. Just a mention, that I am really looking for any setting, with this particular idea in mind. Any Slice of Life scenarios that you can think of, that you've wanted to try? Maybe, if I'm lucky, one involving a Futanari, or a Hermaphrodite? Anything, were we can play around, with Nymphomania, throw it at me!

[Surprise me! - Female x Futa/Herm, Female x Male]

This one, is very, very simple. Take a look through my F-List, as well as my other request thread (I should warn you though. This is an old, old request thread, and you might fall over a loot of mistakes, here and there. Be warned.) And find yourself something you are interested in, and build up an idea around that!
Yeah, you heard me. 'Build and Idea'. Don't just send me a PM, that you are interested in roleplaying. Have an idea, that some of my kinks would be perfect for? Great! Send me your idea! Again, can't stress this enough, please don't just send me parings, or one line. Spend some time on your request, and I'll do the same. Win my heart, and I'll be yours!

Keep my currently craved kinks in mind for this one, though. There'll be a much larger chance at winning me in, with an interest in a Female x Futa/Herm parring, involving some anal. Just saying.

With this, I'd also like to mention, that I have a big thing for game character's these days. Games like Overwatch, Smite and League of Legends, has such in depth, lovable and fuckable characters, don't they?

That is all I have, for now. There will be more coming, but I am running out of time for tonight.
I would like to thank you so much for your time, and I hope that you have a wonderful day!

TinyThings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom