Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Door To Violets World

VioletRose

Star
Well just a quick note for now.

Found out that a screw in my ankle from a reconstruction surgery I had done last March is broke. They have to go in and fix it... Which sucks.... So to thoes I have stories going with please excuse the lack of replies as of now. I'll be working on catching up here very shortly, and once it comes to replying again I'll do my best to get ones up quickly. If you have not seen a reply recently feel free to nudge me in a pm and remind me. I hVe been a scatter brain the last week!

VioletRose

Get-Well-Soon-Graphics4.gif

Update: Cane home from hospital today. The surgery went well and I am a little fuzzy thanks to these awesome pain killers the doc gave me. I should be able to post for a bit tomorrow if I am feeling up to it. I do apologize to all partners for the short notice I gave, it was rather sudden for myself as well..

Thanks for the get well wishes Traveler!!

I am starting to return. Working on posts slowly. Pain meds are still my key to surviving the days so I'll be slowly getting replies up. The order I have is below, please bare with me.

Traveler
Frosty
MonkeyToe
My group
Ich
Anzekoni

If I'm missing any please pm me with a reminder

I think I can speak for all of your partners when I say we understand. Take your time. Your health is more important.

Well I think I am all caught up. If i missed someone please just pm me and let me know. There was quite a list so I may have missed someone.

Awh, Violet I only just saw this. Now I feel all neglectful.

Glad to hear you've recovered. Missed you loads.

Well over the last few weeks, I have endured more surgery to my ankle. Three kids with the stomach bug, and then I caught it... Now I am just trying to play catch up and getting back into the groove of the site again. I am so glad to be back, getting in the free and relax time before bed feels great once again.

I know I used to be on a lot before, but now I wont be so much. Started babysitting for a friend and thought it would be easier because all the kids would play...How wrong I was. I pretty much play referee the whole time because of the major age gaps between them. *Sigh*

To those that I am currently involved with writing stories.

I am sorry I have not been replying as much as of late. My muse is kind of leaving me on my own. I am hoping I can some free time this evening and through the weekend to get posts out to whom I owe them.

Again I am sorry.

Back
Top Bottom