Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princess Lover (with winx)

Nick had done it again. He had once again been a troublemaker at his school and he had been kicked out once again. It has now been so many times that even his parents couldn't count them anymore, and now it was harder to find a school that would accept him than ever before. But now a far relative in his family, an uncle on his mothers side who offered to take him under her wing. The only thing he asked for was that Nick would do anything he asked and followed his rules. The family accepted on Nick's behalf and then sent him home to his rich uncle.

They drove in a car up to his huge mansion and then they left him just outside with his luggage before driving off, leaving their little problem with their rich relative. Now he just stood outside of a huge gate with a lot of luggage, while thinking that this might be a mistake. He wasn't sure that it was a good idea to be here. He just seemed like a little man wishing to be inside the big mansion, served by a lot of maids and living the good life. But now he just had to wait to see what would happend.

Linda come down stairs after seeing the car pull up she assumed that this would be her young master. at 17 she was one of the younger maids around the house, since she was a close age to young Nick some of the other maids thought it might be easier for her to look after him when he arrived with them both being teenagers, less intimidating for there new young master as he couldn't be surrounded by only adults all of the time.
The young blond made opened the door looking at him and the luggage beside him. "Young Master Nick I assume". She said politely.

(How does that sound?)

Nick looked as he suddenly heard a girls voice and turned around to see a blonde in a maid uniform. She seemed rather polite to him at first, and wasn't bad looking at all. "Uhm yes that's me." He said a bit confused over having her calling him Master Nick. But that didn't matter much to him for now, as he grabbed onto his luggage and looked at her. "Guess we should head inside then? I really thought it would be my uncle who would greet me." He said and smiled at her while carrying his luggage into the mansion.

"Oh no Master Nick, the master of the house hold never answers the door to anyone, he waits for them to be exscorted to him". The girl said taking the luggage off him and taking Nick to his uncle in the living room. "My name is Laura the other maids thought you would be more combatable around me since we are the only two teenagers in the house, so if you need anything just give me a shout". She said opening the door to where Nick's uncle was. "Young Master Nick has arrived". She said to his uncle. "I shall take your things upstairs and get your room ready for you". She added to Nick

Nick walked into his uncle room and looked at the old man. He smiled as he saw Nick enter the room. "Ah Nick my boy, welcome to my mansion." He said while Nick kept on being quiet. "Here's some rules you're gonna follow while being under my wings... First, you'll enter a highclass school where i expect you to follow all the rules there are... The second is that i have set you up with a girl who's going to be your fiancee." He said without even blinking about it. "What the hell! What do you mean by a fiancee?" He said with a furious voice as he stormed out of the room and stood outside of the room. He leaned against the wall while trying to think about what just have happend to his life.

A young red haired girl arrived at the house with perfect posture by her fathers request, she had never met the master of this house hold but her father was good friends with him ever since they were children. She pressed the door bell and waited for an answer.

Another maid answered the door. "I am Bethany Sakura. Your master is respecting me". She said to the maid
"This way mam". The maid said taking her to the room where the mast of the house was present.
"I hope I am not en-trudging on anything. My father sent me and said you were respecting my arrival". Bethany said to the master of the house.

"Master Nick your room is ready if you would like to take a look" Laura said looking at her youngest master.

Nick looked up at the young maid and let out a big sigh after deciding to following her. "... Fine... Really hope it's worth it." He said with a low voice while following her in a slow movement. He seemed rather like he was giving up as he followed the young maid. "I can't believe that my uncle would force me into a marriage... I'm only 19 years old, i'm not ready for anything like that." He said, wondering if the maid even was listening to him.

"It's the normal thing in your type of families it helps keep the money in the classes and keep the bonds strong". Laura said opening a double set of doors. "This Master Nick is your room I have already put your things away for you, so there is nothing for you to worry about". Laura said.

Bethany was wondering why she was sent to the house and why Nicks uncle hadn't said a word to her at this moment in time. She had no idea that at 17 her father had already planned of marrying her off.

As they got into his room, Nick just threw himself on the bed with everything on. "All right, then i'll just lie here and worry about my wife to be... Whomever that might turn out to be." He said angrily for himself, and just hoped that she would close the door after her. He just wanted to be alone for now after so many things have happend already.

For the first time he thought about his old schools. He thought that if he had just not been a troublemaker at one of them, he wouldn't have needed to come here and being forced to marry someone he didn't even know. This was all his fault, and now there wasn't anything he could do about it.

After not getting a response out of the master of the house Bethany excused herself and left the building to go home.

"Would you like me to bring you anything to eat or drink Master Nick?" Laura asked standing next to the doors waiting for her orders as what he wished.

He looked up at Laura while not speaking, like he wasn't sure at all. "Well, can you just be with me for a while in here? I just need to relax after everything that have happend today."

(You can pick what scene we do next ^^ )

"Yes Master". Laura said stepping inside of the room shutting the door behind of her. "Just give things time for you to get use to the house things will get easier, I found it all over whelming with the size too". She said guessing that was one of the problems what was bothering her new master.

She then went into the wardrobe and showed young Master Nick his school uniform. "I can follow you around school if it will make you more combatable to know someone there on your first day".

Bethany went back home and started to look throw the work her father was planning on doing next, then she found what she was sent to find out at Nick's place but never found out. "What not to someone I have never met". She yelled so the whole house hold could hear her.

"No it's not so much that." He answered her while sitting up again. "It's just that... My uncle has to power to find a girl for me, while i can say nothing against it." He said and started to shake his head. "But do i have that over you? Like if i told you to strip of your clothes seductivly in front of me, would you do it?" He asked her.

"What a master wishes to do behind closed doors is his own will the same with how he wishes to treat his servants. A servants job is to full fill there masters needs and wishes at all times". Laura said. "Everyone has will when it comes to marriage just with the rich it's a little different as a lot are cut off there inheritance if they don't do as they are told".

"Well i'm not sure about that... I'm comming from no money so it would be much diffrent." He said while giggling a bit for himself. "But then i could just tell you to come over here and pleasure me since i'm your master... Do that!" He said, like he wanted to test out how far he could go order around with her, though he didn't believe she would do something like that just because he would tell her to.

Laura went and shut the curtains so Nick had some privacy. Then she slowly went and look off her uniform standing in front of him in her under wear after she picked it up neatly so there was no creases to be found on it. "You happy not master nick?" she asked

Bethany was getting her things ready for school there was a large ball she needed to organize for a children's charity event to the local hospital can replace some of the outdated equipment's. She had just finished off doing the posters placing them all into envelopes she gave them to her maid to deliver directly to the houses. "Guess I had better deliver this one to Nick in person". She sighed she needed to know what her husband to be looked like at the very least.

Back
Top Bottom