Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Josu_T ~ Mountain Accident ~ D.E.666

Will liked the sentiment that she had of wanting to make it up to him. He simply watched her eating for a minute, hoping she would enjoy it. Her head tilted as she asked if he would eat. She looked very cute in her curiosity. He chuckled and smiled at her. "No, I'm not really hungry right now. I'm happy just to make sure you enjoy your meal. As for you making things up to me, there is no need. I like that I get to help you out. It is my pleasure to do all of this for you." He looked into her eyes. She was really quite pretty. He enjoyed her company and hoped all the time that her memory might start returning to her.

As he said that he wasn't hungry at the time and he was just happy that she enjoyed her meal, she smiled gently and nodded. "Okay. But I want to make it up to you." she said gently. "I know I don't have to, but I want to. It would make me happy to make all of this up to you." She gazed up into his eyes with a small smile, her green eyes glittering in the light of the room, some of her bright red curly hair falling in her eyes just a little. Her hair had dried and it had become a little frizzy. But it wasn't an unattractive kind of frizzy. On her, it was actually kind of cute, the way a random curl stuck up here and there.

William was about to insist that she not try to make everything up to him when he took a good look at her. Their eyes met for a moment and he saw them with the light. She was beautiful. Her hair looked very cute even though it was frizzy. He couldn't say no to her. He smiled at her. There was no way he could keep saying she couldn't do what she wanted to do. Plus, she said it would make her happy and that would make him happy. He nodded slightly. Ok Jewel. If you can come up with something, you can do it if you want. I can't really think of anything in particular right now though."

Jewel could see that William was about to insist she not make anything up and she smiled to herself when he changed his mind and spoke up. The girl laughed to herself and nodded slowly while gazing at him. "I will think of something then." she said with a nod before laughing softly again, her eyes glimmering brightly. "And when I do, I'll make sure that it'll make you happy." As she spoke, she gave a determined nod before giggling again.

William smiled at Jewel's laugh. Her comment about making sure what she did made him happy just made him smile more. The look in her eyes just added to how beautiful she looked to him at that moment. He found himself blushing a little and turned away from her for a second. When he turned back he smiled over at her. "So, what would you like to do next? We can do whatever you want. Anything your heart desires."

Jewel returned to eating, soft chuckles escaping her as she watched him. Her green eyes sparkled brightly with amusement when she saw the blush filling his cheeks for a moment before he turned away from her. After he turned back to her, the red head grinned up at him before taking another bite of her food. "Well, can we go outside and sit in the sun?" she asked him. "For some reason, I get the feeling that I don't spend a lot of time inside." Looking down at her bared arms and her long legs, she looked at her lightly tanned skin before chuckling. "I look like I don't spend much time inside either."

At Jewel's suggestion to sit out in the sun for a while he smiled at nodded. At her comments about not thinking she spent a lot of time inside he tried to show no reaction. He definitely agreed though. She had nicely tanned skin. It was just another factor that added to how attactive she was. After a few moments he smiled at her again. "Sure, I know a nice spot by a river that is not too far from here. The water at this time of year is not too cold and there is a nice sunny spot there."

Jewel quickly finished eating before setting her utensils down and leaning back in her seat with a sigh, gazing up at him as he smiled at her. As he told her about the spot near a river not far from where they were, she smiled and nodded slightly. "Oh, that really does sound lovely." she said to him. "It would be nice to go to. Can I walk there though?" she asked. "Or do you insist on carrying me? Not that I mind though." The young woman blushed a little and smiled shyly as she reached up and gingerly ran her fingertips over the bandage that was still on her forehead.

William was glad that Jewel seemed happy with his idea. When she asked about walking or being carried he took a good look at her. Then he shrugged. "I'll let you choose your mode of transportation. If you think you are well enough to walk, then you can try walking. If not, then I can carry you there. It is up to you, whatever you want." He smiled softly at her and waited to see what she wanted to do. He would be happy to carry her, it was his preference. He didn't want her to end up hurting herself more by walking, but if she felt up to it he would not stop her.

Slowly she nodded before smiling at him as she relaxed some more. "I think I'll try walking, but if my leg begins to bother me, I'll let you know." she said gently as she pushed the chair back a little and folded her hands in her lap, gazing up at him with a small smile on her lips. She wasn't going to admit it to him, but Jewel rather enjoyed it when he carried her in his arms. For some reason, whenever he held her, he made her feel safe and that made her happy. For several minutes she sat there in silence before speaking again. "I don't know if I'd asked this already. But how old are you Will?" she asked him gently, tilting her head slightly with a curious look on her face.

William tried to hide his frown when Jewel decided to try walking. He found himself actually hoping her leg hurt so he could carry her. He looked down at her, not sure what to say. Eventually she broke the silence again. It was an unexpected question. He chuckled and stood up straight. "I don't really keep track of time up here, so I don't actually know what day it is. So I can not be too sure. I think that by now, considering the number of days that have passed since I came out here, it should be past my 34th birthday. So I am fairly sure I am 34 right now." He smiled at her, not sure why his age was important. He wouldn't ask her age, it was impolite and it also might make her upset if she couldn't remember. After another moment he smiled, and moved closer to the table. "So, should we go now?"

Jewel could of sworn she'd seen a momentary look of perhaps disappointment but she wasn't sure. When he chuckled at her question, she grinned sheepishly and giggled before listening to him speak, nodding slowly in understanding. "I think I like that. The whole, not keeping track of time or birthdays." she said softly before smiling brightly at him with a giggle. "But if it means anything, you certainly don't look 34." She nodded at his question while he moved closer to her. "Yes, I think we should go." she said. Slowly she stood up, biting back a soft groan when she felt the wound in her leg smart a little before she smiled up at him again.

William smiled softly at her agreement with his idea of not keeping track of time. Then she complimented him and said he didn't look 34. He looked away from her trying not to look flattered by her. When he heard her getting up he looked back at her. He heard her make a small noise but she seemed determined to try walking. He nodded and moved next to her, offering her some support if she wanted it. If he wasn't carrying her he would at least help her to prevent her leg from hurting.

Jewel noticed him looking away after she told him he didn't look 34 and smiled to herself while biting back a soft giggle. Once he looked back at her, she smiled as she watched him walk over to where she stood. "Well, show the way." she said softly, reaching out and resting her hand gently on his strong upper arm. The woman flexed her leg a couple of times to relax the tightness in it from laying about for the past few days. As she waited for him to lead the way, she reached up and lightly touched the bandage on her forehead again. The small wound was still a little sore but not as bad as it had been when she had first woken up.

William supported Jewel as much as he could and led her out toward the door of the cabin. They got outside and he helped her off the porch and onto the ground. He made sure to pay close attention to her to make sure she wasn't hurting. As they walked he looked and listened for any signs of injury. If he saw she was hurting even a bit he would immediately pick her up and carry her.

Jewel walked with William out of the cabin, shielding her eyes from the sun until she was used to the change of light before smiling as she took a deep breath of the fresh air and she looked around happily. With his help, Jewel stepped off the porch and onto the ground. "It's so peaceful here." she said softly as she walked at his side. At first she was fine walking, but bit by bit her leg began to pain her and she finally pulled him to a stop, leaning down to gingerly touch her leg. "My calf is starting to hurt a little." she said gently.

William was glad that Jewel seemed to be enjoying the calm outdoor environment. She seemed to walk fine for a while, but soon enough her leg started hurting her. She stopped him and she admitted to the pain. He smiled at her softly and nodded. Without a word he quickly lifted her up. He looked at her to make sure she was comfortable before saying anything. "I'll carry you there and then when we arrive I will take a look at your leg. Is that ok with you? Or do you want me to take a look at it now?"

Jewel looked up at him as he smiled at her and nodded before she gasped as he swept her off her feet. She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, her head coming to rest on his shoulder with her forehead resting against the curve of his neck.. "Yes, that's fine." she said softly. "I can wait. until we get there." She lightly patted his chest with her hand and smiled as she closed her eyes. "I'm sure it's just hurting from the bite and not using my leg much after getting hurt."

William had to smile at Jewel. It felt nice to have her in his arms. Her arms wrapped around his neck was comfortable. She seemed very relaxed and that made him happy as well. He nodded at her comments and started to walk. He really hoped she would start feeling better soon. He didn't like seeing her hurt. He did enjoy carrying her though.

They got to the river and he found a nice spot in the sun. He very carefully set her down on the grass and then knelt in front of her. He lifted her leg and started to look at it carefully. He inspected it as well as he could. When he was done he set it down and just smiled at her. "It looks ok. It is healing well. I think the pain is because your leg is trying to heal. You should try walking more each day. Anyway, let's try to enjoy the day. Is there anything you want to do in particular?"

Jewel was quiet while William carried her and she smiled gently against his chest as he carried her, closing her eyes as she relaxed. With her being so close to him, she could smell him. While yes, his house smelled like him as well, being this close actually allowed her to take in her scent without being too obvious. She smiled a little wider as she took a deep breath then sighed, hoping he couldn't tell what she was doing. THe thought of him knowing made her blush and she glanced up at him from the corner of her eye.

When he set her down in the sun, a momentary look of disappointment crossed over her face before she smiled at him as he knelt in front of her and she watched him look at her leg. She personally knew that there were going to be scars from the attack along her leg, some worse then others. She was interrupted from her thoughts when he laid her leg down and she smiled back at him. "Okay." she said softly. "Thank you." Upon being asked if there was anything she wanted to do in particular, she shrugged before leaning back onto her elbows, tilting her head back and smiling when she felt the sun upon her face. "I just want to enjoy the sun." she said softly as she let the sun warm her pale skin.

William looked at Jewel as she reclined in the sun. He smiled at her as she said what she wanted to do. He shrugged and moved to sit next to her. "Sounds good to me. I'll swim in a little while, but for now this is fine." A moment later he was laying back on the grass. He closed his eyes and just relaxed. It had been quite a while since he had done anything like this. He often worked in the sun during the day, but he relaxed in the cabin. He was glad they were there.

After a few minutes he glanced over at Jewel and smiled. She looked very pretty in the sun. He could definitely get used to having her around. He already knew he would be sad when she left. Luckily they still had a fair bit of time together. He looked over at her in silence and wondered who she was, where she was from, he wanted to know about her. He really wished she could remember more. The thoughts made him feel sorry for her, not knowing her own identity.

Jewel could feel the sun warming her pale skin and she smiled before slowly looking over at him, watching as he laid back and relaxed. The girl smiled slightly before closing her eyes again and tilting her head back, enjoying the feeling of the sun warming her. But as she laid there, it felt so familiar and she had a feeling she'd done it before. For a couple of minutes she pondered the feeling before brushing it aside and just laying back and relaxing. As the sun beat down on her, it made her long red hair glitter a little, making it seem like fire almost and it made her lightly tanned skin glow a little. She really did look pretty in the sunlight.

While he gazed at her, she smiled a little wider. She could feel his gaze on her before she opened her eyes and looked up at him with a light blush. "What?" she asked softly while turning onto her side, her hair becoming fanned out around her a little like a blanket of red silk.

William continued to look over at Jewel. The sun lit her up so well. She looked very beautiful laying there. It made him start to wonder whether there was a lucky man out there in the civilised world who was missing her or even looking for her. He was surprised then the thoughts made him a little jealous.

When she noticed him looking at her he blushed a little. She turned to look at him and made herself look even more beautiful. He hadn't even thought it possible. He was left speechless for a moment. Then when he got his thoughts together he smiled and shrugged slightly. "Uh, its nothing. Just doing some thinking. Don't worry about it. I'm sorry if I am making you feel uncomfortable." He smiled again, a little nervously, and then looked at the water.

Jewel tilted her head slightly with a look of curiosity on her face, smiling kindly before she chuckled softly at his reply. "Oh, it's quite alright. I'm not uncomfortable or anything." she said gently. "You looked like you were thinking hard. What were you thinking about?" She brushed her bangs out of her face before pushing herself up onto an elbow, propping her head up in her hand while smiling at him.

As she waited for his reply, she closed her eyes but when she did she suddenly remembered something of her old life and she calmly opened her eyes. She remembered that she had siblings. Four of them. The thought made her smile a little brighter and she absently touched one of the bumps on her head before laying down again.

Will smiled softly at herShe asked what he had been thinking about and he wondered what he should say. He didn't want to make things wierd by telling her he was thinking about her being attractive and how she probably had a boyfriend. She didn't have a ring or any marks on her finger indicating a missing ring, so he was fairly sure she was not engaged or married.

He looked at her for a few moments and watched as she crossed her eyes, touched her head, and layed down again. He ignored the slightly strange behavior and smiled again. "I was just thinking about who you might be. It is a very interesting puzzle to try to piece together. I've learned a little about you, but I guess I really won't know who you are until you remember some things." He got settled again and relaxed, his thoughts still on her and who she really was. He wondered if he would be able to find anything of hers around where she had been attacked that could help her remember.

Back
Top Bottom