Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Josu_T ~ Mountain Accident ~ D.E.666

After Will left the room he found Jewel's clothes and looked at them. It was very unfortunate. There were numerous rips and blood stains, as well as a lot of dirt that he felt not even proffesionals could get these clothes completely clean again. It just meant he definitely needed to make a trip into town. He was not really looking forward to it, but it was nessecary. He needed supplies, medical and personal. She would need things of her own. She needed clothes most of all, but could also use other things. He would get it all for her and have it dropped off at a specific location where it would be easier to carry it to the cabin.

When Jewel emerged from the bedroom he smiled at her. He was glad she was able to walk on her own, at least short distances. He noticed her holding the od shorts up to keep them from falling down. He had an idea. He quickly went and took a length of rope and a needle with thread. He then went over to her. "Hold still for a moment. I will fix those short for you so they won't fall off. I don't have a belt, so this will have to do."

He knelt down in front of her and wrapped the rope around her waist. He cut it down to the right size with a knife and then wrapped it around her again. He held it up with one hand in certain spots on the shorts and took the needle and thread. With the needle and thread he made loops of thread around the rope, so the rope would keep the shorts up. It was a makeshift belt with makeshift belt loops in the shorts. As he worked he started to really notice how nice a skin tone she had, and how smooth it looked. He also started to notice her figure. She was an attractive young girl. He wished he knew more about her.

When he finished, he stood up and stepped back with a smile. "There, tie up the rope in front and see if that works. Then come over here and get something to eat. Your breakfast is sitting over here in the kitchen, but you can eat in the living room where the seats are more comfortable if you want." He moved into the kitchen and stood next to where her plate of food sat on his small counter.

Adjusting the shorts a little, she pulled them a little tighter around her slender waist before looking up at him as he went and got a length of rope as well as a needle and threat. When he knelt before her, she arched and eyebrow before nodded at his instruction to remain still for a bit. She used her free hand to pull up the shirt a little so the top of the shorts could be seen, though at the same time the smooth skin of her stomach was exposed. A small smile formed on her lips as he wrapped the rope around her waist. At the sight of the knife, she became completely still as he cut the rope before relaxing again.

His way of fixing the shorts was interesting to say the least and she would have to remember the solution to fixing baggy pants. As she waited for him to finish, she absently ran her thumb over her stomach only to feel something beneath her finger. Looking down with a small frown, she lifted the shirt a little more to see her belly button. To say she was surprised at what she saw would of been an understatement.

There, dangling in her belly button, was a 14K solid yellow gold and diamond flower belly ring with dangling vine with diamond leaves and a diamond heart. Just by looking at it, she could tell it was expensive, though she didn't know just how expensive the small piece of jewelry was. Releasing the shorts he was working on, she lightly touched the dangling vine and heart that brushed her belly. As she played with the piercing, she wondered why she hadn't noticed it earlier.

Hearing William speak, she looked up quickly and smiled sheepishly before dropping the shirt and tying the rope, pulling it tight and then knotting it. "Thanks." she murmured before following him into the kitchen. "No, I'll eat out here. I don't want to take the chance of dropping anything." Her leg was beginning to smart anyways from walking and standing still. Moving over to a seat, she lowered herself and leaned down, lightly rubbing her calf with a soft sigh.

William nodded at her decision to eat in the kitchen. Her reason was one that he did not worry about, but she could learn that in time. He let her sit and then placed the food in front of her. He realised that he would need another chair for the kitchen, since he only had one. He had never guessed that he would have someone at his cabin for a meal. He simply leaned against the counter and smiled at her.

He had made some eggs for her, making the majority of the food. He also had some vegetables and a few berries. He also had cooked some meat for her. He hoped she would enjoy it. He didn't have toast or cereal or anything that most people had for breakfast. Then he remembered she might want something to drink. He moved to the fridge and looked over at her. "Would you like a drink? I don't have a lot of options. I'm afraid it is tea, goat's milk, or water."

Jewel yawned softly while rubbing her eyes before looking down as the plate was set down before her and she smiled up at him. Reaching out, she picked up her fork and began eating slowly, taking her time to chew her food thoroughly before swallowing. For several minutes she ate in silence until he asked if she wanted anything to drink and she swallowed with a slight nod. "Could I have some water?" she asked softly before taking another bite of her food. Jewel couldn't remember if she was allergic to goat's milk and she didn't really want to take the chance of ingesting something that could make her sick.

After a little bit, she looked up at him thoughtfully and watched him for a little bit before speaking. "How long have you been out here?" she asked him randomly. "Somehow you don't seem like someone that is naturally from out here in the woods."

(sorry so short. )

Will nodded and got a glass of water for his guest. He placed in next to her plate and leaned back against the counter again. He smiled at her, glad she seemed to be enjoying the food. He was also happy she had an appetite. If she wasn't eating much he would be worried. Now he only had a few things he needed to watch for to make sure she was ok.

She asked him a question that made him smile. He nodded. "You are right. I have not been out here for too long. It has been only four years, but it has been great. I have enjoyed my life out here. It is peacefull. I left the modern world because I just didn't like what I saw in people, the greed and selfishness disgusted me. So, here I am. I am going to live out here for the rest of my life and I am sure it will be great. Are you enjoying the food?"

After the glass of water was set down, she picked it up and took a drink from it, coughing softly when she drank a little too quickly. She cleared her throat and set the glass down and began eating again, picking at the eggs a little between bites, pushing the food around a little. The woman found it interesting why he left the modern world and took up a home out in the woods. So far from everything she's experienced... at least that she remembered since waking up the night before, everything seemed very peaceful in the woods.

"But surely not everyone is like that." she said softly before frowning slightly. "I... I hope I wasn't like that." For some reason it bugged her to think that she might actually be greedy and selfish but she just didn't remember it because of the accident and the attack. She took a couple more bites of food before nodding at his second question. "Yes, I am enjoying it." she replied with a small smile and carefully brushing her hair back from her face so she wouldn't touch her still sore forehead and her hair wasn't in her eyes.

Will noticed that she looked worried that he might consider her to be like the people he had described. She seemed to cheer up a bit when thinking about the food. He was glad she liked it. That meant his cooking was at least decent. He had been worried he had just become used to bad cooking.

He knelt down next to her and put a hand on her shoulder. He looked into her eyes. They were beautiful eyes. He smiled. "I am sure you were not greedy and selfish. the people I meant were the people in the business world. The people that I was surrounded by every day. Those are the greedy and selfish people. from what I've seen of you, you were not that way. Loosing your memory would not change your basic personality." He hoped he had been able to comfort her.

Jewel was in the middle of a bite when he knelt down next to her and she placed the fork down as he placed a hand on her shoulder. The young woman looked him in the eyes, her bright green ones staring into his blues. His smile comforted her and she couldn't help but to smile at him as he spoke. As he told her that he didn't believe that she was greedy or selfish and she smiled even wider while looking at him. Leaning forward she wrapped her arms around his neck in a gentle hug and she sighed softly. "Thank you William." she whispered in his ear. "Hearing that makes me feel much better."

While she hugged him, he would be able to catch her soft, subtle scent which was a mix of roses and pine. A couple of seconds later she slowly pulled back from him while blushing a little and she ducked her head before returning to her breakfast. She quickly finished off her eggs and the meat on the plate before setting her fork down and picking up her water and taking a sip of the water. The woman waited for her blush to fade but it seemed determined to stay where it was.

William looked into Jewel's eyes. When she leaned in and hugged him, he smiled. He was glad he had been able to make her feel better. He inhaled through his nose and caught the smell of her. Even though she had been in bed for a long time, she smelled quite nice. When she pulled back he saw her blushing. He stepped back and let her finish eating. She needed the food so she could get better.

Once she was done eating he knelt next to her again. He smiled softly. "So, what do you want to do next? You can go back into the bedroom, go sit in the living room, or go outside. If you want, you could try bathing in the pond. Anything you want. I just have one question for you first. Is there anything you feel you might need from the town other than clothes? I plan to make a trip to the nearest town to buy some things since you are here now."

Jewel turned to him again when he moved to kneel next to her once again and she smiled slightly as he spoke. "Well... I think bathing would be nice." she said softly. "I can feel the dirt and such still on my skin and it feels rather uncomfortable." She looked down at the bare skin of her arms and legs that was showing and she could see streaks of dirt and even faint spots of red here and there from blood. "Yeah, I think a bath is a good idea." she said while touching her slightly messy curls. She really did need bath. Jewel had a feeling that she looked a wreck and she didn't like the feeling of being dirty.

She began thinking about anything she might want or need from town and she shook her head. "I don't know." she said softly. "I'm not sure what I would need other then clothing." She rubbed the back of her neck which caused some of her hair to fall in her face and she pushed it back again with an irritated sigh. "Perhaps something for my hair. It's starting to become rather annoying."

William smiled and nodded at Jewel. When she suggested he get somehing fo her hair when he went to town he made a mental note. He would make sure to get her something. He stood up and placed her plates on the counter. He then turned to her. He very carefully picked her up and grinned. He then took her outside to the pond. He very carefully placed her down on the ground by the water. Stepping back he smiled once more. "Ok, I'll leave you to bathe. I'll get a towel ready for you inside. If you need anything at all, just call for me. I'll come out to help you in an instant. Have a nice bath." With that he turned and went back inside the cabin.

When he scooped her up, she gasped in surprise and wrapped her arms around his neck with wide eyes, her surprise bringing her close to him before she slowly drew back with a sheepish smile. "Sorry." she whispered before looking around as he carried her outside. She had to blink several times as the bright sunlight washed over them and she smiled up at him as he carried her over to the water. "Thank you." she whispered as he set her down. As he spoke, she gazed up into his eyes, nodding slowly. "Okay. It shouldn't take me too long to bathe." After he went into the cabin, she turned to the water and slowly removed her clothing, folding it and setting it aside before slipping into the water.

The cold water made her shiver at the cold but she didn't mind at the moment as she began washing away the dirt from her skin. She dipped her head down and began washing her hair, running her fingers through her hair to detangle it after it was wet. Jewel continued scrubbing her skin until it was once more clean and pale like it was before she moved so she was sitting in the grass next to the water, combing her hair with her fingers again. She looked up at the sky then around her at the woods. It was beautiful out in the wild where they were and she smiled gently while taking in her surroundings, suddenly wondering if anyone was looking for her.

William just smiled at Jewel's reaction to being picked up. Once she was left to bathe he went back inside and grabbed a towel for her. He realised he should have taken it out at the same time he had taken her out, but he hadn't. Now she was bathing and if he went out he might see something she didn't want him to see. So he just waited in the living room, listening for her in case she called. When he didn't hear any more splashing in the water he went to the door. He got the towel bundled up really tight. He opened the door, glanced at the pond to see where Jewel was without actually looking at her, shut his eyes and tossed the towel toward her. It landed a couple of meters behind her. He didn't see where it was, he just went back inside and shut the door.

Jewel was wringing her hair out when she heard something land in the grass several yards away. Turning, she saw a towel laying in the grass then looked up at the cabin to see the door closing. Smiling slightly, she stood up and walked over to the towel which she picked up and began drying off, making sure she was careful with her aching leg and her head where it hurt. Once she was sure she was completely dried off, she moved back over to the clothing that she was borrowing from William and pulled them on, making sure the shorts were tied securely. With a sigh, she slowly limped up towards to cabin while working on drying her hair, running the long curling red locks through the towel several times. "William." she called softly. "I'm done."

Will waited inside for Jewel to be done drying off and getting dressed. He listened carefully. He heard movement. He then heard Jewel's voice calling out to him softly. He opened the door and looked out at her with a smile. She looked much cleaner. She had been pretty before, but now she looked it even more. He walked out to her and frowned, shaking his head. "You should not be walking without help. I don't want you hurting yourself. Here, let me carry you. It will be much easier." Without waiting for approval he swept her off her feet and carried her back inside. He looked down into her beautiful eyes. He had to smile again. "Where do you want to be now? Living room or bed?"

Jewel stopped walking several feet away from the cabin and smiled up at him as he looked her over. When he scolded her, her smile faded and she looked like a child caught doing something she wasn't supposed to be. "Sorry." she said softly. When he said about carrying her, she looked up before gasping when he lifted her into his arms and she wrapped her arms around his neck again. As he carried her, she looked up at him from under her long eyelashes and when he smiled at her, she smiled back. "The living room please." she said softly. "I'm tired of laying in bed. I want to stay up for a while longer." Even as she said that she was fighting back a soft yawn. The girl really didn't want to go back to bed yet.

William chuckled as she appoligised. He hadn't been upset, he'd been worried. He found he enjoyed her arms around his neck. When she told him she would like to be in the living room he nodded. She seemed a little tired, but he wasn't going to force her to sleep. He took her into the living room and placed her down on the couch. He then stepped back with a smile. "So, would you like to read a book or listen to some music? Maybe just talk. It is up to you. Tell me what you would like to do."

Jewel laid her head against his shoulder as he carried her into the living room, closing her eyes as she listened to him breath. As she was set down on the couch, she opened her eyes and placed a hand on the arm of the couch as she was sat down and she softly thanked him before glancing up at him as he spoke. "Um... I'm... I'm not sure." she said softly. "I'm not sure what I want to do." She gently chewed on her bottom lip before sighing and looking up at him again. "How about you tell me a bit about you and what you do.... or at least what you did before you moved here."

Will waited to see what she wanted to do. She looked cute as she chewed her bottom lip. He smiled down at her when she finally asked him to tell her about himself. He nodded. He sat down next to her and relaxed on the couch. He thought of where to start.

"Well, I am the middle child of three. I have an older brother and a younger sister. We were well enough off that they were able to pay for part of my university education. The rest was covered by a scholarship. I majored in buisness. I got my bachelor's degree at twenty three years of age. With that I was finally ready to enter the work force. I started in a low level management position. I moved up quickly. Soon I was on the board. I seemed to do everything right."

"By the time I was twenty seven I had been made president of the company. I was surprised by it. The old president died and the board voted me into the position. I got a very large salary. However I got to see a new side of the world. I had seen glimpses of it before, but never this much. I hated it. Within a year I was tired of that life. I had made a lot of money. I spent some of it on getting everything I needed for this place. I quit my job and sold my house and everything else I didn't need. I then came out here. I have been here ever since. That is my story." He smiled and looked at her, wondering what she thought.

Jewel watched him sit down in front of her and she smiled up at him while curling her legs beneath her. She leaned back against the armrest a little and settled in to listen to him talk about himself. As he told her his life in a nutshell pretty much, she propped her head up in her palm while grinning at him. The woman found him very interesting and she loved listening to him talk. There was something about his deep voice that soothed her and helped her relax more. When he finished speaking, she lifted her head with a smile. "Sounds like you've had a busy but fulfilling life while growing up." she said with a cute little smile. "I'd tell you about my life but I'm afraid that I can't seem to remember any of it."

The girl seemed to be taking her accident and everything that'd happened in stride and she didn't seem to be very upset. Either it just didn't sink in completely, she didn't really care or she had some brain damage that kept it from registering. "But, when I do finally remember it, you'll have to remind you to tell you about my life." she said with a grin. "And I really hope that I'm not being a burden. I don't want to keep you out of your bed." She reached over and gently grasped his hand in hers, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Will was a little worried about the way Jewel had decided to sit while he told her his story. She seemed to be sitting on her lower legs. She had a hurt leg. It was only a bite, but it was still hurt. He didn't think it was good to be sitting on it. Still, he told her his story and liked that she seemed to be so interested in it.

He kept his expression neutral as she spoke about not being able to remember any of her life. He nodded at her statement about reminding her to tell him about her life when she remembered it. Then she started talking about being a burden. He shook his head. He felt her take hold of his hand and he smiled at her. "You are no burden at all. You are actually nice company to have. Don't worry about being a burden at all. Please, just worry about resting and getting better. To do that, you need a proper bed. So don't worry about that either. I can sleep just fine out here."

Will didn't have to worry about how she sat. After she sat down, she shifted her weight onto her good leg so she was leaning against the arm of the couch and she smiled at him while she listened to him tell her that she wasn't a burden and to just concentrate on getting better. Smiling warmly again, she released his hand and set it in her lap with a soft sigh. "I'm happy that it was you that found me and no one else." she said softly. "If you hadn't, I'd probably be dead by now."

She sighed and looked away from him for a moment to look out the window of the cabin, watching the trees for a moment before turning her attention back onto him with a sigh. "And I hope I get better soon. I hate to put you from your bed. It makes me feel horrible." she confessed. The more she was awake, the more she decided that he was right about her being a good person since everything she's said seemed so selfless and kind.

Will smiled softly at Jewel as she released his hand. When she sighed and looked away he wondered what was on her mind. Then when she turned back she repeated that she didn't like putting him out of his bed. He reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder softly. He looked into her eyes. "Jewel, You are going to stay in that bed as long as you need it. Even when you are better, if you are sleeping in this cabin, you are going to be sleeping in that bed. I am fine sleeping out here. You don't need to feel bad. Now, that being said, again, I am glad I found you too. The world would have lost a wonderful person if you had died out there." He smiled and leaned back in his seat, pulling his hand away. He still looked at her with a smile. "So, what do you want to do now?"

Jewel paused when he placed a hand on her shoulder and she looked at his hand, marveling for a moment at how large his hand looked when resting on her tiny shoulder. As he insisted that she stay in the bed, she looked up into his eyes again and smiled warmly before nodding. "Very well. Since you seem so insistent that I do, I shall continue to sleep in the bed." she said softly while nodding slowly. She reached up and placed a hand on his where it rested on her shoulder. He made her blush almost the same color as her hair when he called her a wonderful person and she giggled softly. "You're sweet Will." she said. She tried to force away the blush but it seemed to just get darker. At his question of what she wanted to do now, she shrugged with a sigh. "I don't know." she murmured.

Will smiled at the blushing girl. She looked cute when she was embarassed. When she said she didn't know what to do he thought for a moment. Then he smiled at her again. "Well, I don't have much in the way of options, but there are some things you could do. I have many books, and some music. I also might have some cards somewhere. Or, if you want, we could do something outside if you can think of anything. Its up to you. You are my guest, so we can do whatever you feel like doing." He looked into her eyes happily. He didn't know what it was about her, but he enjoyed having her around.

Back
Top Bottom