Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niche in Time

Please don’t label as a one line writer. Yes I take part in one liner rps. It’s the instant gratification coupled with the fact they are much easier to compose. Do not think I don’t put thought into them though. Do not think I am incapable of serious rps. I do enjoy an in-depth, emotion packed rp with plot and character development. I can write as a literate writer. The partners I have that indulge that part of my creative side are a valued, treasured asset to me. We are all vastly different. The many facets of our personalities make us who we are, and that lends itself the characters and plots we develop here. So I am very different from each person that may read my journal or simply pass by me because my name on the taboo boards writing one liner rps. That’s not a bad thing. I would not trade my experiences with LadyDark and Voltunous for anything. To be able to convey so much emotion and action in their posts is a testament to their abilities. Do their posts move me, make me feel certain emotions? Indeed they do. I have felt aroused as well as angry reading their words. I have rps where the word count is much higher, the detail a bit more in depth. Do I enjoy them any more or less? No. I enjoy them all. Jack Stalker and I wrote lengthy posts. Tyr and I have an email rp where I write from the perspective of more than one person. So from one liners, to medium sized posts, to what I call novel sized posts, I enjoy and write them all. So keep your labels. I am not just a one liner writer, and if you think that’s all I am, then you’re missing out. I am so much more. I am a writer.

(Nobody said anything to make me angry. This post was simply something I was inspired to write.)

AndNich - thanks so much for sharing on my journal about your post that was inspired by reading my journal entry:) I wrote a post on my journal that was in turn inspired by yours! :) Swapping inspiration back and forth is way too much fun lol.

I also completely understand about what you say about being labelled as a one liner or a "literate" writer. I have done and enjoyed both styles. These days due to my schedule I am strictly longer posts, because I don't have the time to indulge in the rapid back and forth of "one liner" RPs. But I have fond memories of many of those, and hopefully will have time to indulge in the future. I completely agree, there are positives and negatives to BOTH styles of RP.

I had an RP partner I was a bit uncertain about because virtually all of his posts were of the more shorter, rapid back and forth style that I am not looking for at the moment. I was able to discuss that concern with him like the civil adults we are, he clarified his situation, and we progressed with an absolutely delightful RP.

And really, finding an RP isn't a job interview and if it ever feels like one its probably the wrong RP partner for you. You DO need to be able to discuss possible hindrances and differences in style, but I am always a bit horrified when I have possible RP partners offer to "prove" themselves with a piece of their "work", like I am a possible employer. This is supposed to be about having fun and writing. Its not a marriage or business contract when you start up an RP lol.

TLDR: Have fun doing what your doing, and don't worry about what other people have to say about it. :)

Thank you for your post Chanti. I did read your journal and saw it. Browsing the journals is something I do like to do here and there. If I know the author, then it’s given. With other people, it be different reasons as to what prompts me to read their writing.

I also don’t like to read other people’s rps, and it’s not due to my dislike of reading. I am afraid that I will find situations in their rps that I long for, and that if I am ever faced with said situation, I will be tempted to react to it the same way they did. I like for my reactions to be something I come up with on my own. No I’m not naïve enough to think that no one before me has EVER reacted the way I do, BUT if I read someone else’s work, when that similar, or exact same, situation arises, I don’t want to be tempted to say, ‘Chanti reacted this way. I liked what she wrote.’. Also I do not want to encounter characters in other people’s rps that I would like to rp against. Lol. Sadly that is a battle I have lost. I read Lessons In Babysitting written by Tyr and Katy1008. Well. I have read parts of it. I fell in love with the character Jake. I let Tyr know I wanted to play against him. Thus, one year ago today, The Perfect Teacher was started. Lol. My character, Callie, finds herself in the class of a man who likes to be dominate, but not with brute force. He is more of a man that women want to please. So they will follow his commands as he slowly, and I do mean slowly, transforms them into the perfect sluts. Her teacher is Jake. Tyr was kind enough to indulge me with that. The plot was my idea, and he supplies the one and only Jake.

Have I fangirled about Jake long enough? No. I want to take this time to thank Tyr for that wonderful rp. He and I now have two rps that have been going on for one year. If I had to label him, I would say he is a very talented literate partner. I would like to say I have enjoyed all of his characters, but that would be a lie. Lol. Jack from Summer With Daddy, which was a year old in February, Jake from The Perfect Teacher, and David from Parental Guidance are all a delight to write against. Then there’s Brock from Cassie’s Downfall. If I ever had to name a male character I hated, someone that I thought of as a vile, waste of skin, monster, Brock would be him. I have played against other male characters that I was afraid of and hated. Brock? I hate that man. I digress. Tyr, thank you for another amazing rp that has been a joy, a privilege to write. Here’s hoping for many more posts and wonderful memories to be made with The Perfect Teacher.

I got some good news at work yesterday. When I was hired at my job, I knew it was seasonal employment. Of course I was told they usually keep all the seasonal employees they hired, but being me, I was going to be worried about until I heard otherwise. I heard otherwise yesterday. Not only are they keeping me, they are also transferring me to another department. This will be my last week working as a garden associate. Next week I start training in the paint department. I’ve wanted to go to the paint department. So it was a double dose of good news.

Now on to the rps needing a reply.
Thread
Lessons Learned - Google (Update:Replied)
The Mages –SilverKnight
Summer Camp Romance – Wolfman (Update:Replied)
Princess and her Slave – Sirix (Update:Replies)
An Unknown Fate – Reydan
The Perfect Teacher – Tyr

Pm
Summer With Daddy – Tyr
Deja Vu - Intimate (Update: I apologize. I did forget this one, but I remembered it on my own) (Update:replied)

Email
Parental Guidance – Tyr

If I have missed anyone, I do apologize. The threads I know are correct. PMs are a little harder, as they are not listed like the threads are my subscribed page. Email I know is correct as I now check and try to clean out my email with a more diligence than before, but please, if I missed anyone, let me know.

I do have one new rp that has been in the discussion phase with a rper I am excited about working with. His work is brilliant, and I am honored to be working with him. I look forward to when our journey can begin.

Just a quick note before I head out to work. I am all caught up on all my rps. Yes! So I am now waiting on my talented partners. Have a good day everyone. HI HO! It's off to work I go! lol. Now you're gonna be whistling that and hearing it in your head all day long.

I actually bought two books for myself today. Despite the fact I do not like reading, I bought Beauty's Kingdom by Anne Rice. I have read the first three books, and I can't wait to read the fourth. I know. Sounds weird. Even though reading and I don't have a good relationship, I do drop by visits here and there. The book really has to appeal to me for me to read it. I know it's that way with everyone and what they read, but it's harder for me to find things I really want to read. I do want to broaden my horizons though. So I also bought Pride and Prejudice. So here's hoping I can actually finish that one.

Well I’m stretching lit rping legs a little with a group rp I’ve joined. Nightmare academy looks to be promising. I’ve done a similar rp before, and it was successful. I also have a starter post for a rp that will also allow me to flex my lit rping muscles. I’m looking forward to it. I do enjoy my one liners, yes, but I want this. Both styles have their appeal though. I will gladly admit that. I do have other lit rps. Perhaps it’s the new rp smell that I’m so excited about.

Three of my partners, for various reasons, are taking a bit longer to reply. Of course I’m fine with that. Life interrupts. Real life comes first. I am a big advocate of that. It’s a principal I strongly believe in. So to any of my partners who need time away for whatever reason, I fully understand. I won’t say I will not leave the rp. Sadly I have walked away from a PM rp because my partner had real life issues to deal with, but I did allow a long time to pass before. I’m not talking about a few weeks either. I messaged this partner, asking him if he was still interested, and when he replied yes, I waited longer still. The rp was one I really enjoyed, and it was a lit rp. Talented, lit partners are a true find. Talented partners in general are a real find. Lol. So to lose him was difficult. If he wanted to work with me again I would. In fact I rarely say, “No. I would not work with that person again.” Lol. Andy, I would not work with you again, but not for a bad reason. You have simply gotten too good. I could not even begin to hold a candle next to your work. You are a talented, SWEET man, and I’m glad to call you my friend. There is one other partner from my past that I have worked with that I don’t think I would work with again. He was talented, and we did actually finish a rp together, but I have my reasons for not wanting to work with him.

I digress, as usual. Tonight I am in a writing mood. So I’m going to try and get caught up on my rps. I had two replies that had to go out to two different partners who had both made me angry with the posts that I had to reply to. One of them I talked to about it, and he understand. Then again that rp is a dark, difficult rp to do. The other one I kept my mouth shut on. It’s no big deal really. I like it when a partner can evoke that type of response in me. I actually encourage them to make me feel something. I can only hope my replies do the same. That’s always been my views on a reply. If it can make you feel something, then it’s a good reply. I’ve had my partners make me angry, aroused, and even gotten off while reading a reply. Yes. I have touched myself while reading a partner’s reply and gotten off. Now I didn’t digress there. I simply shared too much.

You're not talking about me, are you Andy? I couldn't do one-liners, not because I think there's anything wrong with them, just because of the weird way that my brain works. I need context to actually build up to the point of my post, and have difficulty being concise.

I've one partner who says that doing short paragraph roleplay's keeps her muse and creativity active, and I can definitely see how that would work.

As a matter of a fact, I was talking about you Andy. Your reputation is growing here at BMR. You should be proud of your accomplishments. I use to tell Tyr that he was up in the rafters, because he too has a reputation here, and I was still clawing my through the ooze on the bottom of the floor. I still feel I’m down there, but hey, I’m having fun.

Some of my rps seem to be a slow burn. Partners with real life commitments are slowing down some of them, and for the record, I totally understand that. I have zero problems with that. If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times. Life interrupts. Real life comes first. I strongly believe that. If any partners ever have to step away from a rp, then by all means, send me a PM. I’ll understand. We all have times like that. It happens. Since some of my rps are on the slow burn though, I’m tempted to go looking for more. Now it should be noted I have a partner waiting on a starter post from me for our rp that will be titled Taylor’s Unconventional Love Story. I started working on it earlier today, and I was so displeased with my work, I deleted it all. When it’s right, I’ll know it. Other than that, I only have a few partners who reply fairly often. Thus I am wanting to go trolling for new partners. No! No! No! No! That’s how I end up with 27 active rps. Yes. I think I have had that many at one time. It’s an addiction really. Rp slut. A nickname given to me by one of my partners. *Hangs head in shame*

I love the challenge of creating plot lines and in depth characters. Working with a partner is a rewarding experience. Allowing the imagination to run wild is freeing. So yes I do tend to gain too many rps. *shrugs* To my partners, thank you for giving me this chance to create something with you. I do treasure them all. Yes I am anxious to go looking for more, despite the wonderful cast of partners I have. I like to be busy. Still I have other things to do today. I hope everyone is doing well and trying to stay cool, if the weather is so inclined to cook you alive as it is here. The temperature is currently 95, and we’re going to be in the 90s all week.

Thanks Andy, the comments are much appreciated, though I'm not really sure what to say. I feel I've improved, but I become so focused on each individual reply that it's difficult for me to evaluate/critique my own writing as a whole. When I do review my posts with a fresh eye, I generally see what could have been done better, and honestly have no idea if they read well or as absolute crap!

On that note, I think the majority of people who write are self-critical, and you should give yourself more credit for your own talent and skill, and the emotions portrayed by the characters you create, which I'm certain your partners would attest to.

I'm not sure what I'd prefer more, the 90-95 and burning hot you have there, or the 50 and heavy rain that's forecast here for the rest of the week. Somewhere in the middle? XD

Aw Andy. You’re too sweet. Your replies, from what I have read, are beautifully written. The way you convey the feelings, emotions, the very tension that can surround a situation, resting heavy in the air, is art in itself. Don’t ever think they don’t read well or make sense. Trust me. They do. Granted I don’t read other people’s rps, as a personal quirk, but I have read some of your work, both what we wrote together and what you have done with others. Don’t take my word for it though. Listen to your partners. I’m sure they will agree.

On a side note, for anybody who may not know, the reason I don’t read other people’s rps is because I’m afraid I would be tempted to copy their reactions to certain situations. Granted I’m not naïve enough to think my replies are the first of their kind, but I don’t like that added temptation. ‘Oh I liked it when insert random user name here did this in the rp I read with them and another random user name.’ So generally I stay away from reading other people’s work. I have done it though, when asked sometimes, to do so for whatever reasons.

Also a rather random question perhaps. Do you think there are certain names more prone to be used in rps? If so, what names do you commonly see in rps? I’m just curious. What names are your favorite? Do you have a favorite character from your rps. Past or present, it doesn't matter. Answer here or in my inbox.

One more thing. 9 rps on the low burn list. It might be almost time to go hunting for new rps soon. Still got that starter to write first.

Feeling blue today, and I don't Bluemoon Blue either. It’s a down day. Not so bad I want to curl up in bed and stay there, but I do feel like sighing a lot. I’m almost totally caught up on my rps, but a lot of them are either on the slow burn, and/or my partners have real life interrupting. Again, that’s fine. It just makes me want to look for more rps. I have yet to submit that new starter. I did start work on it only to trash it. He’s a new partner, and I want it to be worthy of his talents. Plus I get nervous when I have to do the starter. DonVoltunous had to help me with the short I did for our rp, and Tyr was so patient with our’s. The other starter I did was in PM. Is it sad that I can remember all of this? I have no life. Lol.

Back to work again today, but at least tomorrow is a day off. Since I changed departments, I now have more training classes to do. They will get done when I have time at work. I worked over an hour the other day just so I could work on them. I ended up having half of that time for the classes as my department became busy. I don't want to leave my co-worker in need of help. So I stay until things are clear. Hopefully I will the answers to my questions that I Pmed my new partner so that I can get that starter post done tomorrow. If I have my answers today, then I can work on it later tonight. Other than him, I only have three other rps to reply to. My active rp count is actually pretty low. Maybe I should look for some new ones. Anybody got any good recommendations for rp partners? Any request threads I should check out?

Have a good day all!

Sadly this morning I received a PM from a partner of mine who is no longer continuing with any of their rps. Real life interrupts. So to Pazzo, I wish him the best. He will certainly be missed here on BMR.

With that being said, I have noticed a huge decline in my active rps. I don’t want to bump my request thread because I’m not sure I want to do any of those rps. It’s a horrible place to be in to want to do something, but not exactly sure what. I found these writing prompts on another website. I’m hoping that maybe they can spark something, an idea, an interest perhaps with someone.

*Your character has returned from a journey only to receive news of the death of a relative or close friend at the hands of an enemy* Not this one I really like. It could involve revenge, MC getting close to YC with that sole purpose. Perhaps it was her best friend that was killed by her boyfriend, roommate, boss, and whomever it was, that would determine how she got close to him. If it was her boss, then she gets a job working at the same company. Her roommate, maybe she stalks him, gets close to him. That would work well if he didn’t know her. If he did know her, then she could come up with a reason to get close to him. That would be up for discussion. If it was her boyfriend, she could set him up in a trap to punish him. She could get close to him and do anything possible to make his life hell. Again, that would be up for discussion.

* Start with the sentence "You are not welcome here."*

Consider the following quotes.
Evil is always unspectacular and always human, and shares our bed, and eats at our own table.
— Wystan Hugh Auden

In every barbaric act there is a human element. That is what makes the barbaric act so inhuman.
— Henning Mankell*

Person A is a professional hitman who, despite his soft and happy nature, has ruthlessly killed every person he was ordered to. He was currently sitting in his customer’s home, tapping his fingers on the desk as the customer explained the details of who he wanted done for. Person A was taken aback when he realized something as the customer slid a photo his way. He was best friends with the victim *

Sorry to hear you lost one of your partners. I'm sure Pazzo will be missed by many around here.

Love the quotes from Auden and Mankell. I think you could do a lot with those.

Andi you shouldn't lack in finding partners, your writing is impressive.

Your opening for Nightmare Academy was really great, I can't wait to see what happens with all the character interactions and development there. Slow starting, but I am going to believe its timing and take a long view that with dedicated direction it will gather speed.

I do have high hopes for Nightmare Academy. Having done a similar rp already, one of my firsts in fact, on another site, it would be nice to, in a sense, get back to my roots. lol. I love the character. She is versatile and offers an array of interactions depending on how she's played. The last few times I've played her, there has been an air of evil to her. So to be playing her the way I originally did is refreshing. I'm glad you like the opening. Being my own worst critic, I tend to think my writing looks more like that of teenager in middle school compared to works of seasoned authors. It has, and probably always will, amaze me that people actually like what I write. So again, thank you Boyo. Nightmare Academy also gives me another chance to work with you since the other group rp we were in seems to have died. I'm glad for that. You are a very talented writer. I always welcome the opportunity to work with an author of your skill. I hope the group rp does not disappoint, but only time will tell.

I did get the starter up for the new rp I am working on with Words and Conviction. Taylor's Unconventional Love Story should be a lot of fun. I look forward to working on this project with him.

Well I have to go to work today. Kind of a long day, but hopefully it won't be too busy. Have a great day all.

Sadly another partner of mine is leaving the wonderful world of rping. They are jumping ship at an alarming rate. Is there a hole in the boat that nobody told me about? Start one, lose two. This is a sad day indeed. I enjoyed our rp very much, and I am very aware of his feeling on our story as well. I do understand though. He was kind enough to explain, and that is a courtesy that I thank him for. I'm not angry in the slightest. Disappointed, yes. Angry. No. He will be greatly missed. Our paths may cross again someday. If they do, I will greet him again with an open inbox. Thank you for the wonderful memories. I will not mention his name, as I'm not sure whom he has told, but you know who you are.

You are a very talented writer. I always welcome the opportunity to work with an author of your skill.

Sometimes I read posts, but don't really read them and completely missed this.

Like you I don't see myself this way, but thanks. Means more coming from people I know and respect. I have had a few compliments before but I see the weak parts in what I do more than others, so like you I am my own worst critic. Mostly I am happy that my partners are pleased with the way things go, and give back to them what they like, communication on that end helps out. I look forward to writing with you in the group or elsewhere. So fear not, there are people still hanging about.

I look forward to working with you as well Boyo. Trust me when I say this. You are a talented writer. I read posts from others, and there are times I'm afraid my writing won't hold up along side their work. You would be one of such writers if we worked one on one. I see the gifted writers here on BMR, and I want to work with them. Even though their skills burn bright, I still can't help wanting to work with them, despite knowing I may get burned, and feeling certain of what my work would look like next to their posts. It's like I heard once on television show. It's like trying to reach for the stars. You know you can't ever reach them, but you still want to try.

A bright spot extremely early this morning as I should have been sleeping instead of lurking here on BMR occurred. One of my semi lit partners has returned. I knew part of his situation, and I'm so glad he's back. We have two rps going, and I am looking forward to continuing with them. He owes me a reply on one, and I him on the other. So that is something that will need to be accomplished today. Amid losing partners and such, it's good to hear back from a treasured one.

Also today should be a day of planning and starting for another rp with my wonderful partner Ladydark. She and I have enjoyed two male characters that she and I play currently in one rp, and we have decided to give them their own special rp. I don't write male characters that often, and writing a dominate character is even more rare. I have actually written him slightly dominate in a scene for the rp we're using him in. So go figure. I don't write dominate characters because I don't think I do it well enough. If the right mood hits, then I find I can do it though. She is one of three to actually ever see that, and she is the first that I have done so with where other people could see it. Aeontrillion, who once rped here, and I had a rp in PM where I was more than a little dominate as a female character. He seemed to enjoy it. lol. Unbalanced Scales was a nice little rp that started out as a tease to him. He wanted a rp where a female got off while watching her man have sex with another. The other was a slave that both of them dominated, as it were. I wrote for the slave and the dominate woman who was his partner. So I sent him a teaser post of a scene, and he replied back to it. Literally we started from there and kept going. He vanished from BMR, and I miss him dearly. I digress.

There isn't much planned today. I will be taking some time off from work this week. Five days to be exact. I have something going on in my family though. So I won't be home all of that time. Each day I will be somewhere else if everything goes as I think it will. I don't have many replies to get out at all. I think I have four. So not too bad. I did come across something in someone's request thread that made me think about doing their idea. I can't remember the user name. A reporter going an interview about a rich, well off, well known man who has been rumored to have a harem. He agrees to do one interview, and where she works is lucky enough to be selected. So she goes for the interview. I'm thinking she intrigued. Maybe he invites her to spend the weekend at his mansion so that she can gather information for her article. He wants her to stay, to become part of his collection of women, but she's adamant about not doing so. Even after the weekend, her return back, and the article is published, perhaps he continues to contact her. They keep meeting, talking, and who knows what else happens. Does he convince her to join? Does she convince him to give it all up for one woman?

Anyway I'm going to enjoy my day off. I do like my new department. Paint is so much better than garden. There was a situation yesterday though. One of the managers come up as I'm helping a customer at the counter and tells me that some customers say they saw something dripping from the shelf. Nobody had said anything to me about it. Turns out we had some containers of kerosene leaking. Yeah. So they closed off the aisle and cleaned it up. I couldn't help because I'm not hazmat certified. Well I hope everyone has a great day. To all the father's out there, happy Father's Day!

Have you ever disliked someone for a really stupid reason? You know it's a stupid reason, and yet, you find yourself getting angry when you think of them. You've never even spoken to them either! Still you may even call them names in a hushed tone when you're alone. It's absolutely insane, and you know it. I've done that before, and thankfully I got over it. I don't have any issues with the girl anymore. I know why that is too. She had something I wanted. I still feel intimidated to a degree around her, but I don't dislike her. I got over it because the thing she had that I wanted, I too now have it. I acquired it. I dislike both these girls for the same exact reason. One of them more so than the other, and again, I know this is insane. So why not do something about it? Right? There's nothing I can do. If I could, I would. So I just have to hope to get over it somehow. At least I don't have to face them. I can stay away from them. That's one way to get over it. Just stay away from them. They also remind me of something I once had. It's the reason I don't like them actually. They're a reminder of things gone now, and that actually makes me sad. Perhaps my emotions manifest in the form of anger with them? They have what I want, what I've had before. That's it really. It's dumb reason to dislike anyone, and yet here I am.

I opened the doors for new rps, and now I have to close them again. Partners were hunted for and plots were sought. All of these efforts were no in vain. I am proud to say I have found some wonderful people to work with.

LadyDark and I started up our third rp. Based from characters that we brought in on another rp, we both agreed it would be fun to give them their own rp. So far it’s off to a great start.

Thaedael and I started work on Just Say No to the White Trash Daddy's Club. How’s that for a title? Lol. He and I have talked before. He’s a sweet guy. I’ve seen his picture. He’s heard my voice. There was talks of a rp, but timing was always off. Now it seems everything is working out. Really though Thaedael! That starter post you sent me falls under the, “Oh my gosh he sent me a novel” length I mentioned in our pms. Lol. Are you trying to break me?

The starter for Taylor’s Unconventional Love Story is up. Words and Conviction has some impressive posts already on display in other rps. I have high hopes for this rp.

Haunted Dreamer, Mr. Wrong, CarpDiem, and flagrans_femina are all other rpers I am in the planning stages with for rps.

So you see why I said I had to close the doors again. Lol. I still look forward to working with all them. I still have my other rps as well. The active ones will still get replies. If you are waiting, it will come soon enough. I also would like to welcome back Reydan. He’s been away for his own personal reasons. I’m glad things are working out for him. He has been missed, and I am glad you’re back Reydan. Now it’s time for bed. I have to be at work in seven hours. Yeah. Good night Bluemoon!

Good morning Bluemoon. I've got something really major happening today. So everything is going to be slowed. I've got a few PMs to answer, as well as rps, but they'll all have to wait until tonight. I hope everybody has a great day. LadyDark, thanks for everything. You're a wonderful friend.

I know I have replies to do. The major event that I mentioned before that is taking place in my life is still going on. Add to that the fact that I got some big news from someone in my family this week as well. So I haven’t forgotten about anyone. Not in the slightest. I can’t even think of anything to really say right now. Oh! I am meeting a man tonight. We met via another website, and he’s coming to meet me tonight. We’re going to keep each other company. I hope that goes well. Do I think this is love? Nope. I’m not jaded enough to believe in such a concept. It doesn’t exist. Not the love a man feels for a woman anyway. I believe familes can love each other, but between a man and a woman? Please. That’s what rps are for. Have a good day Bluemoon.

I’ve had a bad night. I was going to meet this guy, but I chickened out. I couldn’t do it. I’ve met men from the internet before. Twice. The first time we met on a dating website. We talked for a few weeks, and he surprised me by driving from Georgia to South Carolina to spend the weekend with me. The second guy I met here on Bluemoon. We talked for a few months and spent a week together. This guy? I don’t even know his name. A few messages have been exchanged here and there, but I didn’t know his name. I do now, but it may be too late. He may never want to talk to me anymore. I told him I was nervous because I didn’t know anything about him. So he told me his name and his job. I just feel so bad. I wanted to meet him. I just backed out. I was nervous, scared, plus I had other people telling me how it wasn’t a good idea. One of these people is a member of my family. So I’m a chicken.

Back
Top Bottom