Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niche in Time

I know I am late but congrats on the new job (well deserved) and the year anniversary!

Today is my last day at my current job. I'm dressed and ready to head out the door into the bitter cold we're having here today. The low this morning was suppose to be 5, I think. I've got mixed emotions about today. I'm happy to be leaving certain things, and people, behind. The precision required to do my job, for one thing, is not something I will miss. There were certain things that I never understood why they had to be the way they were. Then again, I know there had to be some reason for them. Still, it was a pain in the behind to do them. There are certain people there that I've grown to like, and I'll miss them. Yes I know we can still get together and be friends. I know all that, but really how often do people actually do that? Like when you're in high school, and you and your friends say, "Oh we'll never grow apart. We'll always be friends." Then reality sets in and life interrupts. Next thing you know it's five years later, and you don't know when the last time was you talked to them. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic. Maybe it's just the emotions of the day already taking hold of me. Either way, this is going to be a day of mixed emotions, and I have to go to get started.

Rps where the girl finds herself tied up, fixed to a device that is designed to give her pleasure and make her cum. She's suppose to fight it as she's been kidnapped. Well. What if she wanted to be there? What if she knew there was a man out there doing this to women, clearly searching for something, and she did her research before putting herself into several situations where maybe, just maybe, he would find her and take her? What if she wanted to experience it only to help him do this to other women later? Maybe she gets off on watching. I did a rp once where the girl enjoyed watching her partner have sex with other girls. Why not?

That makes me think of that one SAW movie where jigsaw had an apprentice, but where you swap the death, pain, and fear aspects with pleasure, lust, and orgasms...

The serial ~ prankster in this case would give her a choice...
We can say one such girl wakes up in a chair thats rigged to a fucking machine, with attachents for her ass, vagina, and mouth... A TV suddenly turns on, and a grainy image of someone wearing a Pazzo mask appears on it... In a deep, rich voice, he murmurs...

"Lets play a game... I know you are afraid, and want to leave, and i bet you are willing to prostitute your body to do so, That door will open in 72 hours time, and for each orgasm you have, you can either have two hours shaved off, or 100$ will be added to a small box for you outside... what will you choose ?"

The restraints the release, and she sees that the room is filled with every manner of sex toy available, with many cameras watching her every movement...

It's actually snowing here. I live in the south. We don't get a lot of snow. This town gets enough snow to make a footprint, and it shuts down. Schools and government offices are only on a two hour delay today though. It's a very light snow. Not much at all, but it's so beautiful.

My replies have been taking longer than usual for my rps lately. There's a reason for that. My muse hasn't been with me lately. I do apologize to my partners for that. I think my muse is returning though. Yesterday I spent the day talking, rping, and plotting with one of my current partners. I want to thank her for that. Our rp is one of few that I'm responding to quickly to. My muse seems to really like that rp. Ladydark, thank you so much for a wonderful day yesterday. I'm sorry I ended up falling asleep on you, but after a day like that, it was a wonderful end to it. We made a lot of progress on our rp, set things in motion, and I can't wait to keep it going. You are a great partner to work with, and our OOC was wonderful. I can't wait to see the rp unfold today. Again thank you so much. You didn't know it yesterday, but you were helping me get my muse back. So hopefully I can get some replies out today. After work of course. Still training at the new job, and trust me, it's boring. Sitting in front of a computer while I'm there. I mean who does that? Sits in front of....a....computer....most....of....the....time? Nevermind. Moving on. I think I might work on a reply before I have to go in to work this morning. Have a good day all.

Everybody always apologizes when they're not going to be able to reply for a while. I mean we all do it. We all apologize for taking a while or knowing when it's going to be a while before we can. The truth is we all know everybody has a life outside of rping. Life interrupts sometimes. It's no big deal. To the partners I have, I thank you. You've made it interesting . I actually think about rping way too much. lol. I may not be the most talented partner to have on this site, but I pour everything I have into my replies. I try to make such a strong connection with the characters I write so that I can experience what they're going through and translate my emotions into the posts I write. I have watched videos to "study" kinks my partner was into, tried kinks I said I didn't want to do just to test my limits, and I even look up outfits for partners that like for me to post the clothing that my characters are wearing in certain scenes. I even use anime pics if that's what my partner wants even though my own collection isn't anime pics. I try. I really do. So to the partners I have, thank you also for seeing that effort and for pushing me to go the extra distance. I say I try to cater to my partner, and I do. If you lose interest, fine. Send me a PM. If I take too long to reply, send me a PM. Sometimes I just need a little nudge. Yeah. Look. In the end this is just a rant. I'll shut up now.

Wait a second! If I ever call you evil monkey, it's not an insult. Just checking. lol.

I am very much still interested, and would like nothing more than to cast these fucking books aside to RP with you.
Likewise thank you for pushing the envelop on me. I am eager to see what happens next in our story with Cassie.

Alas... Gotta pay my dues in studies first

*hugs*

You're sweet Paz. I'm paying my dues taking those stupid computer classes right now for my new job. It's nothing compared to what you're doing. Good luck to you.

I just wanted to take this time to thank one of my partners personally. Sirix, you're the best. Today our rp, The Princess and her Slave, has been going on for one year. In my earlier days here at BMR I had a list of certain people I wanted to rp with. Sirix was on my list. So I approached him. The rp was his idea, and it's been fun to portray a princess. The love between Elizabeth and Alexander has been such a tender, sweet joy to play. Their first time was so gentle, and when Sirix writes his love scenes, you can feel the passion his character clearly feels. Outside of the rp, Sirix is a very sweet man. I have no complaints about him whatsoever. I hope we can keep going with this rp Sirix, and if you ever want to talk, you know where my inbox is. Again, thank you for the wonderful experience.

Your welcome as always. Playing with you has been one of the highlights of my time here on the Bluemoon. I can play Alexander until your bored of him how ever long that may take. Then maybe we can play something a little more what you enjoy.

A little more what I enjoy? Sirix, you silly dragon, I enjoy rping with you. Period. Doesn't matter if you're Alexander, whoever, or even whatever. Meaning if you ever wanted to rp as a dragon, I would still be okay with that too. Never done it before, buy why not? The point is I enjoy rping with you, and I enjoy our rp.

Okay. So I read something on a request thread, and I’m so sorry I’m not sure who’s thread it was off the top of my head, but it gave me an idea. It’s still a rough one, and I’m having trouble with last part of the plot. I wanted to play a character who had a sister that went missing. There was no body and no evidence of foul play. It just looked like she disappeared from the face of the earth. Wanting to know what happened to her sister, and thinking the investigation wasn’t in depth enough, she begins her own path of looking into what happened to her sister. Going through her things in her apartment, she begins to piece together her life. Business appointments, parties, friends, and meeting with someone she didn’t recognize was all penciled in her date book. It was at a club she had never heard of. Deciding to take this one step further, she dresses up in her sister’s clothing, and begins to visit this club every week. She talks to people hoping to find out anything she can. Questions tend to get a person noticed, and she had something else working against her. She finds out all she needs to slowly as she’s sucked into the same situation her sister is. The club turns out to be a front for the illegal operation of selling women, and MC isn’t just looking for her sister. She’s looking for her twin sister. So imagine the shock of everyone in the club when she first walks in. She is taken, much like her sister was, and begins to bargain with her captors. She will work with him, doing as he asks in exchange for information about her sister. She wants to try and earn enough money to get her back. She’s willing to do anything to get that money and find out all the information she needs. YC would be said captors. It’s just a thought. The rp could take some dark turns with what her captors could want from her.

* looks down at his captive, grinning evilly *

"So you want To see your dear sister again..."

Eyes her up like she is a piece of meat...

"Strip for me, put ketchup and mustard zigzags from your neck to your navel, and sing the "im an oscar myer weiner " song at the top of your lungs... That just MIGHT jog my memory a little "

I want to help since its you andy, just the whole kidnapping aspect and slave trade stuffs are not my usual forte

An interesting idea for sure. Good luck finding a good partner for that. It really is a good idea, I would read it.

Thanks Sirix. I don't think I'm good with plots. I usually just look at other people's threads and ask if I can use their plots. I want a strong, lit partner for this one.

Well. lol. Yeah. At least I ask for their permission before I copy their ideas. I stink at coming up with plots. I try.

I think I might start my list of users I want to rp with again. I already have one in mind. I've got to look at his request thread again. Yeah. He's already on my list. We haven't played together before. There. I'm doing it again. My list is up again.

It's a mental list. I wouldn't post it. I mean I could, but nah. I'll keep it to myself. You were on my first list though Sirix, and I'm glad I'm getting to rp with you.

Back
Top Bottom