Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niche in Time

I don't think you're a chicken, Andy. You did the sensible thing, and if the guy doesn't want to talk to you anymore, simply because you displayed understandable nerves and hesitation, I think that'd prove that you were correct in being cautious.

Thanks Andy. He sent me a message thanking me for my communication. A polite way of saying so long maybe? Ah well. I wanted to meet him. I really did, and I probably would have gone through with it. I had two people telling me it wasn't a good idea. You know, after my rp Acquisitions you would think I would be more cautious.

*hugs Sirix tight* You most certainly are my favorite dragon, and you're incredibly sweet. Thank you so much.

I' so glad you didn't girlie, you never know and if your instincts are hesitant that is a clear sign that it wasn't a good idea, and of course other people saying it as well! You could never be to careful these days! I also agree with what Mr Quixotic had to say. Maybe you guys will meet under better circumstances, maybe not...as long as your safe. That's all that matters. *huggles*

Thanks Gia. I just really wanted to meet him. I know when it's right, it's right, and people meet. I guess I just keep waiting.

Well I'm a member of this one website. I talk to different people there. I have more than one person that wants to meet up. I actually was asked tonight if I wanted to get together with this other guy this weekend. I told him I wanted to get to know him better first. Sure we've exchanged pictures. My pictures are on public display there. Still I want to get to know him better first.

Don’t do that to me Sirix. I just got a message from the guy I pretty much said no to tonight. He says he’s not mad or upset. He’s extremely disappointed. He says he has a career, and he doesn’t beat around the bush. He’s been with a bi-polar woman, and he’s not doing that again. He doesn’t do wishy washy. I just apologized. What more can I do? Apologize and feel bad.

Another man has mentioned getting together this weekend. At least I know his first name and have a picture of him. He wants to come into town tomorrow. I think I might go through with this one, but I'm not sure.

One of the reasons my posts have been limited and slowed this past week is because I wasn’t at home. I was at my mother’s house. I found it difficult to really write there. I was there house sitting for her and my father. She had surgery on Tuesday and just came home yesterday. Now yes I did go to the hospital. She had knee replacement surgery. She’s at home and doing as well as can be expected. She says it hurts. She told me it was awful. When she opened the door to my father’s truck yesterday, she told me the other one would not be done. I’m sorry I didn’t post it here. I actually wasn’t sure about doing it. I knew I could keep up with some of my rps this past week, and I did.

Okay. I do have a few replies to work on today. Dukeofhearts07 posted to our rp this morning. A nice, long post at that. *grins* I shall have fun replying to that one indeed. Alvis Alendran and I are going to give the rp we have going a happy ending. So maybe one more post, or two, should clear that one out. Before that happens, I want to say publicly that he has been a joy to work with. I highly recommend working with him to anyone. Alvis thank you for the wonderful experience. I’m glad I went looking through your rps and found Keeping It In The Family, and I’m happy we were able to get that rp accomplished for you. I found his rp when I was going through my, ‘I want to help failed rps,’ phase. Sadly I only managed to help two people. Alvis was one of them. The other rp I picked up while doing this, ironically enough, is also on it’s way to a conclusion. So it has been time well spent. Let’s see. I also have three replies to work on for Tyr. I don’t push myself with his rps because he is extremely busy. I owe Don Voltunus one as well and the above mentioned rp that is coming to a conclusion along with Alvis’, ThisIsNotForYou. I also have another starter to write for Haunted Dreamer. He and I have been chatting via Skype, and I’m looking forward to working with him. No it hasn’t been voice chat. Not yet anyway. I’m not against voice chatting with people from BMR. Tyr and I did so almost every night at one point. ThaeDael is another user here that I have spoken to. He is also someone I owe a reply to. So it may be busy day today. Let’s hope my muse stays with me. Have a good day Bluemoon.

I am starting to get my muse back. Apologies to all my partners. I know I am beyond behind with some of you. I haven’t been inspired to write too much as of late. Not really sure why that is either. I’m trying. Just give me a little more time.

I have actually spoken with a user about a rp we are going to do in email. He is intriguing. I enjoy our chats, and we have actually voiced chatted for a few minutes via Skype. I must say I’m impressed. He has me….I don’t know how to describe it. It’s a good feeling though. I will say that. I look forward to talking and rping with him. We will create such devious things together. I have no doubt.

I have to go to work tonight as well. This will be my first night closing my department alone. I’m not even finished with my training videos yet. So I bid Bluemoon a good evening, and I hope you are all doing well.

Shortly after midnight, one of my rps came to a close. It was a mutual decision, and the conclusion was one that my partner and I were happy with. Keeping It In The Family had been going on for one year and almost three months. The 9th of this month would have been three months. Alvis Alendran has been a wonderful partner in this tale of incest. James and Callie had an amzing journey. Despite the fact that James raped her on a pool table in the beginning, they grew in this relationship their relastionship. Something she hated, something she thought was so wrong, she came to love and desire. The announcement she was pregnant set off another chain events that came to a conclusion early this morning when they decided to run away and have their baby. The last two lines in the final post were: “Their journey wasn’t really over. It was just beginning.” Does that mean there is a sequal in the working? My lips are sealed. I do want to say Alvis is an amazing person to work with. He is also a really nice guy. Our OOC was always casual, comfortable, and friendly. I highly advise working with him if the chance ever comes along.

Okay. No need to keep my lips sealed about it. Keeping It In The Family The Next Generation is off to a great start. Again my partner Alvis is amazing. Kisses to you Alvis.

It's okay Sirix. It was an idea that Alvis and I discussed a while back, while we were still rping the first one. After the rp ended, we talked, and the new rp was started the next day.

I have 11 replies that need to be done. I just wanted my partners to know that I haven’t forgotten anybody. I simply haven’t had much time lately. My life has changed as of late, and in time, things will go back to the way they were. For now, and for the next several weeks, my time is short. So please give me some room. I know you guys will. You’re the best, and I try to keep you guys updated. I don’t want to go into too much detail, but I will say that everything is fine. It’s just busy. Not to mention that for a while, I was finding it really hard to get in the mood to write. I know you may see my one liners posted to often. Those are easy. I’ll admit that. Some people say they need more than a few lines with a rp. I’ve found that it’s not the amount of words. It’s what you say. LadyDark and I have NO trouble getting our feelings and thoughts across with little text. I enjoy that fast pace of our rps. My longer, more lit rps take time. Thoughts have to be put in order, and selecting the right words to fit the mood of the rp is a bit more difficult. I agonize over my replies anyway. I type them up and hit send, BUT while I’m typing….that’s another story. I go back, delete, read my work in my head making sure it sounds right for this to be that way, move sentences around, use a thesaurus. I kid you not. So just give me some time is all I ask. I know you will. I just wanted to keep you guys updated.

(sarcastic tone) NO, I REFUSE. I WANT 10 PARAGRAPH REPLIES EVERY OTHER HOUR.

Joking aside, please take your time. I certainly aren't in any rush, and I have found that the longer you wait on our rp, generally the better the post I receive. Must be compensating ;).

Back
Top Bottom