Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

Although Lily was still very tight she was not more use to his size. her body began to grow warmer her womanhood seem to get wetter as she began to feel pleasure from his every thrust. her hand began to run gently up and down the sides of his body. her eyes looking at him.

He looked back down into her eyes his hands coming up to rub up her sides and arms. He leaned in kissing her lips softly as his thrust continued the slow enjoyable but hard to maintain pace he was too used to women that were experienced in sex and so wanted it hard and fast early on. however that no longer mattered Lily was his wife and only she would ever have him again so he had to do what she needed most, and right now that was slow and gentle.

Lily hips began to buck to meet his gentle thrusts. She was enjoying their love making more and more with every movement of his hips. Lily kissed him back softly. "i love you Alan" she whispered softly to him. Her body was starting to grow more excited, and it seemed to beg his body to speed up his pace.

His body answered hers moving a little faster inside her tight wet womanhood the movement making them both heat up more. His lips slipped down again over her neck as one arm slipped under her back to make her arch against him his lips closing around her nipple sucking hard as his thrusts increased dramatically in pace.

His change of pace did not seem to hurt Lily at all, in fact it did the opposite and drove her more and more crazy. She began to moan softly as he once again began to suck on her nipple. Her body arched against him loving the feeling. She began to build towards her climax.

He felt the signs of her building up to her orgasm and growled deeply into her nipple. He wanted ot introduce her to something more but was afraid of showing her too much and how she might react to what he was thinking. Feeling her hips moving against his and her inner walls throbbing slightly from the increase in pace he couldnâ??t hold back and started moving deep and hard into her trying not to be rough but it was hard not to at this pace.

Lily's hips rocked with his every thrust as she was she was so close to her orgasm. she didn't have to wait long though for it suddenly he was able to bring about her climax as he moved a little deeper into her. Lily moaned deeply her inner walls clamped down around his member and spasmed around it as if trying to milk it for his seed.

Her sudden orgasm was more then he could handle his hand gripped her hips and lifted her up to meet his hard down thrust as her walls milked him. he thrust deeply into her feeling her cervix against his tip, he tried to control his body but it was having none of that and pushed deeper forcing his way past her cervix and deep into her womb as his own orgasm hit and he started to fill her with his seed hot spurt after hot spurt of his seed filling her womb.

Lily couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to have an orgasm while he was inside her. Just as she was coming down off of her climax she felt him grab her hips and bring her down hard around his member. then she felt the searing pain of him pushing past her sensitive cervix and into her fertile womb where she had carried his child not so long ago. Liyl let out a scream and tears began to run down her face as the pain becoming to much.

Alan panted hard as he finished emptying into her womb. He collapsed on to his arms over her and forced himself to pull out of her womb and cervix before allowing his body to relax. He panted softly finally catching his breath, â??Lily Iâ??m so sorry about that Iâ?¦I lost control and couldnâ??t stop from pushing deeper.â? He was crying softly as he nuzzled against her neck, â??I meant to ask you about it and introduce that to you slowlyâ?¦.Iâ??m sorry.â?

Lily seemed in a fog for a few moments. her body was trembling in pain. tears still streamed down her cheeks, it had hurt more then when he had ripped away her virginity. But there was a difference this time when he caused her pain he was truly sorry right after. "its ok" she managed to say softly.

Alan held her kissing her neck and snuggling close nuzzling into her neck. He lay beside her gently stroking her hair and back. â??No itâ??s not I promised never to hurt you again. Andâ?¦.well I did.â? He nuzzled close nipping her neck softly gentle tears rolling down his face onto her shoulder.

Lily drew a breath. She was trying hard to relax and forget the pain she felt. "but there is a difference this time, you didn't purposely hurt me, and you are sorry for what happen." Lily touched his shoulder gently. "and know we both know you can push right into my womb so it won't be such a surprise next time"

He nuzzled close kissing her neck and nipping it softly. â??mmm so you forgive me?â? he was a bit in shock as he realized that she was really being sincere and not trying ot hide her emotions. His hand brushed over her back and slowly around to her side looking into her eyes as he gently rubbed one of her beautiful breasts leaning back enough to kiss her lips. â??I love you Lily.â?

"mmm i love you too Alan" Lily kissed him back softly "you just have to learn to be more gentle" She teased him a little letting him know that everything was ok. Lily then turned on her side and looked into his eyes. she couldn't help but think she was the luckiest woman in the world to have a husband as wonderful as him.

Alan smiled kissing her softly looking into her eyes as she faced him. â??I am learning love.â? He looked down for a second before looking back into her eyes. â??Am I at least making progress?â? he was feeling like he was still the jerk that had ruined her wedding night and needed to go a lot farther to get to where he wanted to be.

"oh my love you are everything i dreamed my husband to be. So no you are not making progress because you are already perfect in my eyes" Lily touched his cheek tenderly. She meant what she said and nothing he said or did could change what she was feeling for him.

Alan smiled brushing his hand over her cheek kissing her deeply. â??Thank you my love.â? He slowly rolled onto his back smiling at her and snuggling her close wanting her to stay close not really wanting to ever let her go. He nuzzled into her hair sighing softly contentedly as he was so happy to have her there with him. â??Mmmm so what should we do now my love?â?

Lily smiled softly as she snuggled into him. "well i would be very content with just lying here in your arms until we both fell a sleep, but it appears my stomach has another ideas" Lily explained with a giggle. She had not eaten much today and since the skipped dinner tonight to be with each other she was now hungry. "would it be possiable to have some food brought to the room? I just want to spend the rest of the night alone with you"

He smiled nodding. â??Gladly my love I will be right back.â? He slipped out of bed pulling a robe on and leaning over kissing her deeply stroking her hair before turning and heading out the door. He headed down the stairs and grabbed the first servant that he came to. â??Run to the kitchen and have them send up some food to the queen and I in the north tower.

He was gone only moments before he opened the door and came back into their new room. â??The dinner will be up shortly my love.â?

Lily smiled as he left the room. Once he was gone she moved to get out of bed but she was a little sore. She managed though and went to the dresser and got a black silk night dress and slipped it on. It nicely showed off her shape for her husband but it was also very comfortable. Then she returned to the bed and began to make it trying to finish before he returned but he was to quick for her. "alright thank you my dear"

He smiled as he came back into the room seeing her and a soft growl escaped his lips. he saw she was making the bed and smirked. â??Shall I come back in a few moments? Let you finish what you are planning?â?

Lily stopped making the bed and looked him she moved a little closer to him and he could clearly see the night gown she was wearing. "no its ok, its just we made a mess of the bed and i was just trying to straighten out again before we ate dinner was all"

Alan growled gently his hands brushing over her arms as he looked down into her eyes. â??you look so beautiful it might just be a waste making the bed because we will probably just make a mess of it again.â? He smiled at her leaning down kissing her lips softly. â??Are you ok with me looking at you and desiring you? I just donâ??t want you feeling uncomfortable around me.â? Poor Alan was so worried about making a mistake that he was questioning basic husband impulses.

"Well it wouldn't be right if i didn't allow you to desire me, because i desire you." She gave him a playful wink. Then she wrapped her arms around him, her hands resting on his butt. she was so small compared to him. to kiss him she would have to stand on her tip toes and even then she would barely reach his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom