Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

Lily heart raced as he began to undo her dress. she was starting to grow nervous, but at the same time she was excited. It was a weird mix of emotion that caused her to feel like there was a million butterflies in her stomach. The he stopped and held her face. "i love you, and yes i am sure about this, i know you won't hurt like you did before, i know you love me this time"

He gently brushed his hands down her arms softly. His lips moved back down her throat over her collar bone then kissing up the slope of her breasts. He nuzzled aside her dress and under dress moving them down as he kissed and nibbled down farther finally exposing a nipple and taking into his mouth sucking at it lightly his hands coming over and slowly pulling her dress down to her waist as he poured attention to her one breast.

Lily eyes closed as she felt his lips return to her skin. Her heart was racing underneath her breast as as he moved her dress down. Lily gasped when he caught her rosy nipple in his mouth. she never felt anything like it. She shivered when he removed her top. Her hands rested on his outer thigh nervously playing with the material of pants as he sucked.

He growled softly against her nipple before he pulled back leaning back onto his knees to pull his shirt off. He looked down at her both of them naked from the waist up. â??I love you Lily so very much.â? his mouth returned to her breast sucking at her nipple nibbling lightly at it as his hands gently rubbed her breasts. He was determined to show her all the pleasure that he had stolen from her the first time.

Lily watched as Alan removed his shirt. Eyes starred at his chest. He had such a strong chest she thought. Then before she knew it he was back suckling her breast. A soft sigh of pleasure escaped her lips as he worked her sensitive nipple. One of her hands came to rest on his chest her finger gently dancing over it. Her other hand she used to brace herself. she felt like she could fall flat on her back at any moment.

Soon one of Alanâ??s hands slipped down over her flat stomach and slowly slipped over her dress to press against her thigh. He knew he was going to need to take it slow but he wanted her so badly. Slowly on the outside of her dress his hand worked its way up toward her pussy finally pressing against it gently rubbing letting the fabric stimulate her.

"i love you Alan, oh god how i love you" Her voice held a different tone to it now. it sounded more of a woman who was receiving pleasure, then a scared girl. Lily didn't notice his hand moving down her body at first but when she felt him touch her woman she jumped a little causing the hand she was using for support to move and she fell on her back. She bit her lip nervously.

Alan stopped what he was doing for a second as she fell back looking into her eyes. He smiled leaning up kissing her lips softly. â??I love you too Lily and just relax I promise I wonâ??t hurt you again.â? His hand pressed back up against the juncture of her thighs rubbing softly through the fabric. His lips moved back down her neck to her breast giving much needed attention to her other breast as his fingers rubbed softly.

Lily looked up at him for a moment she thought a first that he might scold her for moving. But then looked into his eyes and she knew right away that he was not mad at her. she smiled a little at. She felt his hands and his mouth return to their places and she sighed softly as she relaxed.

Alan growled gently into her nipple his hand slowly starting to work her skirts up. He wanted to once again touch her womanhood but this time he would show he the pleasures that he could. His hand slowly started to brush up her leg from her knee now under her skirts moving slowly upward toward their goal.

Lily felt his hand move from above to underneath. She didn't jump, she wasn't afraid at all. She knew he would not hurt her. as his hand moved up her leg she parted her legs a little more allowing him better access. Her hand came to rest on his back gently running up and down it.

His hand pressed up against her womanhood now with nothing between them only his skin against her skin. His fingers worked slowly over her womanhood slowly parting her outer lips rubbing lightly over and around her clit softly giving her time to adjust to the new touches and get wet for him.

Lily's body twitched as he played with her clit. She had never been touched there, not even by her own hands. the feeling was sensational. She didn't fully understand what he was doing to her body. Lily started to feel herself grow wetter, and she felt like she could scream she was enjoying his touches that much. Her had to bite her lip to keep herself from doing so.

His fingers continued the slow purposeful touches rubbing her clit and brushing down to lightly spread her lips. Slow his lips started to move down over her stomach leaving her breasts as his free hand moved to her dress undoing the ties that held it on her hips leaving it ready to just slip right off when ever he decided too.

Lily struggled with herself to try to remain in control, but with every touch and every kiss it drive her more and more insane. Her head tossed back and forth, her eyes closed tight. She bite down on her lip so hard she almost made it bleed. "oh alan, your driving me mad" she finally confessed softly.

He chuckled kissing her stomach before looking up at her. â??Thatâ??s the idea love I want to drive you mad with desire for me just as I am for you.â? He gently pulled her dress down over her up encouraging her to lift them so he could take all her cloths off leaving her naked for his eyes and hands.

Lily had lifted her hips at his gentle nudging. She allowed him remove her last bit of clothes and she was now naked before him. Her skin was flawless and silky soft to the touch. Lily was thin girl with out an ounce of fat on her. "oh my love you don't have to drive me mad to desire you, i already do."

He smirked laughing softly. â??That is only the first part my love let me show you the rest.â? His hands gently but firmly spread her legs as he kneeled down between them kissing her stomach. His lips trailed over her bare skin down slowly to her thighs kissing her inner thighs before slowly moving back up toward her womanhood.

Lily skin seemed to warm as he made his way down her exposed body. His kisses felt so go all over her skin. then she tensed a little as he began to move closer to her womanhood. She couldn't believe he was getting closer and closer to her womanly folds with mouth, why would he do that.

His hands slipped under her ass gently lifting it as his mouth moved closer and finally planted one soft kiss against her womanly folds. His tongue slipped out of her mouth and slowly licked her from bottom to top not yet pushing inside her outer folds but just letting his tongue work on the outside of it letting her get used to it.

Lily let out a soft gasp as she felt his warm lips touch her womanhood. Her hands knotted in the sheets as licked her. He was driving her more and more insane with every pass of his tongue it was unbelievable.

He didnâ??t let up on her woman hood pressing his tongue harder against her slipping past her outer lips letting his tongue move up and brush against her clit. As he licked and swirled around that nub of pleasure his fingers came up and slowly slipped one finger into her pussy thrusting slowly inside her.

Lily's let out a soft moan as the pleasure started to build again. As he tongue moved across her clit she moaned louder. Her hands knotted tighter into the sheets and her breathing grow harsher. then gasped as his finger moved in and out of her very tight unused pussy. "alan please stop this is all to much"

He smiled against her clit sucking harder at it for a moment before he pulled back gently his finger still moving slowly inside her. â??Am I hurting you Lily? Because I will stop if Iâ??m hurting you but if notâ?¦.â? He leaned back down licking her clit, â??I promised to show you everything a husband should do for his wife.â?

Lily let out another moan when he sucked her clit harder. "Alan, now your not hurting me its just...its just....oh god you really are driving me mad" Her words were breathy. she was worked into a frenzy now. her womanhood was dripping wet and hot. Her body knew she needed him inside her even if her mind didn't understand yet.

Back
Top Bottom