Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

Lily had tears streaming down her cheeks as he thrust inside her. How did she get stuck with such a beast. Soon she noticed his pace change and to her alarm she felt him burst inside her. He filled her fertile womb with his seed. She prayed that he did not get her pregnant. She thought the whole thing was over when he filled her with his seed, he passed out while she was still tied to the bed. She would be trapped there until he woke up. That night she cried herself to sleep.

4 months has past since their wedding day and not much has changed for the newly wedded prince and princess. Lily spends most of her time avoiding Alan so as not to be raped again. Lucky for her the prince was either detained learning how to be king, or training for the upcoming joust. but still she spends a lot of time in places were there are other so he could not get her alone and possiable rape her again. By doing this she had won the hearts of everyone she spoke to, whither it was royality or towns people they had grown to love their new princess. Her kind and gentle nature made her the perfect princess.

Although lily spent time avoiding the prince there was one thing she could not avoid that he did. When he raped her he made her pregnant. She sadden by the fact that the child was conceived when he raped her, but she already loved the baby. Lily did her best to hid the fact she was pregnant, but she was starting to show a baby bump. Lily could not bring herself to tell her husband she feared what he would do to the child.

Alan had spent his time with the knights having a â??good timeâ? both learning the art of jousting and the art of wenching. Because Lily had been avoiding him constantly he had just turned to other women to fill his lust and desires. One in particular seemed to be there when he needed a woman. She was the daughter of a baron that lived not far away from the palace and she had come to live at court with her mother and was one of the other women that wanted to marry the prince. Alan, the blind fool did not see what she was trying to do, she was trying to bare his illegitimate child and have a family claim to the throne.

The day he left for the tournament he was sure that his wife would be there to see him off. He had started to spend time with the advisors of his father and slowly was listening to their wisdom. Alan was just starting to feel a little guilty for how he had acted on their wedding night, but he constant cold ness was setting him off from taking time to speak about it.

The week of the tournament came, it was to be held no more than half a dayâ??s journey away. Alan rode off the night before and nothing was heard from him until a page came galloping in both the horse and the boy out of breath â??The prince has be badly wounded, the doctorâ??s arenâ??t sure he will live, they request his wife and advisors come to the field.â?

Lily had seen her husband off the night he left. She did after all have to keep up appearances. She was pleasant and kind when she said good bye to him. even kissing him on the cheek and wishing him luck. the next day when word came that he was badly wounded she did even think twice about it and rushed to his side.

Lily the room where he was resting. She took a seat on the edge of the bed. Gently stroking his cheek with true concern in her eyes for him.

Alan was in very bad condition having taken a javelin thrust to the shoulder. A large part of the javelin was still there with the doctor tending him carefully making sure that pulling out the tip would not cause further damage. Alan was barely conscious but gently turned his head to look over at Lily. He smiled and not caring who was there to hear him said, â??I didnâ??t think you would cum afterâ?¦that night.â?

Lily watched as he turned his head her hand still on his cheek. "shhh, of course i came, you are my husband and i would not let you go through this alone. I do care about you, even after..." Lily looked down a little. She did care even if he never cared about him. but she did fear him.

Alan moved as though to brush his hand across her cheek but stopped wincing and gasping in pain. He wanted to reach out to her try and make up for what had happened. He knew from the feel of the lance in his shoulder how close he had come to death and coming that close made a man think about things in his life.

One of the doctors came over, â??You majesty we have decided that it would be best to remove the lance and stop the bleeding after we do. Might we suggest that her ladyship wait outside this will be very bloody.â?

Lily looked at him she tell it was painful for him to move his arm. She tried to stop him but the doctor came over to him stating that he wanted to remove the lance. "I am ok with blood" She then looked to her husband "i can stay or i can go, tis your choice"

Alan looked at her nodding to the doctor, â??I would like her to stay please get ready.â? He reached over with his good hand taking hers as the doctor went back to prepare for the removal. They were somewhat alone and he kissed that back of her hand lightly. â??Lily...â? He looked up into her eyes clear emotion in there but his pride got in the way again, â??Thank you.â? It was all his pride would let him say right now.

The doctor came back over, â??Please my lady hold his head and shoulders steady if he moves it could be fatal.

Lily looked down at him. She couldn't believe that he kissed her hand. almost like a caring husband. Maybe after this they could finally speak. But she still was afraid of him. She didn't know if she could ever not be afraid of him. She nodded her head when the doctor said to hold him still

The extraction of the lance went quickly but with the pain of it all Alan had passed out. He was breathing rather heavily and seeming to struggle a little. The doctors worked quickly to close the wound and stop the bleeding but even with their speed he lost a lot of blood and was now very pale. â??You may take him back to the castle but he is to stay in bed for several weeks or he could end up killing himself.â? The doctor said as he left and men came to carry the prince back up to the castle.

Lily could believe the amount of blood that the Alan. He looked so pale and felt cooler to the touch. She returned to the castle when they moved him back to the castle.

It was about a week before Lily stop worrying so much. For that week she made sure he rested and ate when he should. She would visit with him but not really talk much not wanting to put a lot of stress on him. Today she came and sat in the chair like she normally did.

He woke only long enough to eat and drink during that week with some spaces in between but most of the time his body was so tired that he slept. It was a long hard process but he was slowly getting better and his shoulder was healing but he never would have full control of that arm again.

He slowly opened his eyes smiling as he saw Lily sitting there when she normally was when he woke only a few times had she not been there. He smiled, â??If I didnâ??t know better I would almost think you cared.â? He whispered softly not sure she could hear him at all. He cleared his throat helping his voice get stronger. â??Why Lily? Why do you sit here every day after what I did?â?

Lily sighed softly. He asked the question that she didn't have a straight answer for "I want to care about you Alan, you are my husband, i am bound to you for the rest of my life. But i am not going to lie to you, i am afraid of you. Part of me doesn't think i can ever trust you"

He sighed and nodded trying push himself into more of a sitting position but winced and had to stop because of his arm. Breathing hard he looked over at her, â??I know that Lily, I did nothing in the past to make you trust me.â? He sighed, â??And our wedding night destroyed any chance of ever having your trust or love.â? He looked away from her sighing more, â??I wish I could go and take that night back Lilyâ?¦I have had a lot happen to me since then. I want to become a better man then I was but I will need your help. Will you help me?â?

Lily got up and paced the room a little. She played with her hands a little. As paced she noticed that her stomach hurt. She felt like something was being ripped from her body. even though she tried to ignore it, she had to stopped for a moment and her now rounder stomach. She then shook her head and looked at him "alright i will try"

He looked up at her seeing the look of pain and confusion. This time he did force himself to sit up ignoring the pain. â??Whats wrong? Are you ok?â? he saw her rubbing her stomach and got a slightly confused look on his face as he noticed for the first time that it was noticeably rounder. He looked from her stomach to her face trying to piece it all together but his mind still wasnâ??t clear enough.

Lily ignored her own pain as she moved over to him forcing him to lay back down. "i am fine i just need some rest. I have been sleeping or eating much since you were hurt" She looked down at him "you need your rest, and you should not strain your shoulder like that, we don't want you bleeding all over the place" lily didn't if she should tell him or not that she was pregnant.

He looked up at her his hand coming up and resting on her arms and gently guiding her down next to him. â??Then stay with me Lily sleep next to me, I promise I will not touch you with out your permission but please join me in my bed like a husband and wife should be.â?

((I gtg do some work on some projects I will be back later.))

Lily bit her lip a moment but then looked at him her eyes soft "alright, let me just change into a night gown and then i will be back." She gave him a soft smile and then got up and went through the door that joined their rooms and closed it behind her so she can change.

Over an hour past and Lily did not come back. Through the door that a joined the rooms walked Alan's mother. The queen had a troubled looked on her face as she walked over to her son "how are you feeling?" she asked him softly

He knew that she didnâ??t trust him at all and so his heart just about could fly when she said she would sleep next to him. it wasnâ??t much but it was a start. He waited the first fifteen minuets with out getting worried but as time dragged on he started to get worried. Finally his mother came in and he sighed. â??I feel fine but Iâ??m worried that my marriage is never going to be fixed. I thought we were getting somewhere tonight but it seems she is still struggling wanting to even see me. I donâ??t blame her but I wish she could have told me herself.â?

The queen looked down "your marriage is going to take some work and some time, but it will be fine in the end" The queened as she looked up at her son "Lily did not send me in here to tell you she wasn't coming back. I came to tell you she had a miscarriage and she is resting" The queen spoke softly knowing her son did not know that he would have been a father as a result of the rape.

â??WHAT!!?â? Alan just about shot out of the bed he sat up so fast. Instantly he wished he hadnâ??t done that as his shoulder screamed in pain fire seeming to run along his entire side. he forced himself to stay sitting up looking at his mother. â??She was pregnant? Andâ?¦â? he stopped suddenly just broke down in tears his good hand coming up to cover his eyes, â??What a fool I have been.â? Looking at his mother still crying he whispered just loud enough for her to hear. â??Can she be moved in here? I thinkâ?¦she could use someone with her when she wakes and Iâ??m not going anywhere for awhile.â?

((sorry for being gone so long hope we can still continue))

(( Of course)) :)

The queen eased her son back down. "alright i will arrange for her to be brought in here. But Alan please be gentle with her, she was pretty upset. Even though the child was not conceived with love Lily already loved the baby dearly." The queen then rose and dissapeared into Lily's room.

A few moments later a man came through the door with Lily a sleep in his arms. He brought her over to the bed and laid her down next to the prince. then he covered her with a blanket and left the room. Lily cheeks were tear stained as she slept.

Very gently Alan wrapped his arms around his wife under the covers holding her close against his body despite the fact that it hurt his shoulder to do so. He didnâ??t care really all he wanted was to have her close in this time of their trials. He stroked her hair kissing it softly just gently holding her to him. â??Iâ??m so sorry Lily I have only been cruel to you I never want to hurt you again nowâ?¦forgive me for everything.â? He lay beside her gently holding her before he fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

Back
Top Bottom