Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers 2.0 (Broom and I)

Well, she was still as tactless with her words as ever. It made him sigh inwardly. Why did he always crush on the strangest girls? Then again, none of them compared to how strange this one was. "I meant, do you want to shower before I do. But you're heavily implying we're do it together.." Which he wouldn't complain about, until his dick got hard again.

"Does it matter now?" she snorted. "We've fucked, so why in the hell would you be shy about showering together?"

Cyrus blushed and looked away. "I'm not shy...I just wanted to make sure what we were doing is all." It was easy to find the shower in this small apartment, so he took the lead. "So when you say sight seeing..what do you mean?"

"Casing, scoping out my options...that kind of thing," Luce murmured. "Need to see what it looks like, I know where she is...I just need to see how much explosive I need to get her out." she said, turning on the shower.

"You're going to attack a megacorp by yourself? Shouldn't you just try sneaking in and breaking her out? I could help you with that..." He told her as he stepped in the shower after turning it on. He didn't even wait for it to warm up..he was used to showering in cold water.

"Fuck that," Luce said dryly. "They'll find out either way, might as well make a few more bodies on the way out. They need to learn a lesson." she said, adjusting the temperature until it was warm.

Cyrus frowned, but he wasn't going to argue with her. "Well, I hope you have more synthetic blood around here. Otherwise I'll order some more." Assuming she got out alive. He could..kind of believe that she was skilled enough to take out an entire gang of thugs. But megacorps? Corporate security? And if he remembered right, the SMDF was comprised mainly of specially trained people who could take down mages...ugh. This wasn't going to be a typical gunfight.

"You gonna be my doctor?" Luce smirked. "Most of the doctors I knew used to fondle me when I was unconscious, you that kind of creep, kid?"

"What? No...I didn't do that when you were unconscious...I'm pretty sure if I did, you would have woken up and broken my nose like you did with that one guy..." His face was completely red now. Ugh..what the hell? What kind of guy did she think he was?!

"You're smart, and cute...that's a rare combination," she smirked, poking his nose. "Keep it that way, and you'll keep your balls where they belong."

"I wouldn't call that smart, just being a decent human being. I wouldn't do anything a girl wouldn't want me to do..." He muttered as he looked at her finger, going cross eyed for a moment. "Although..you probably think I'm full of shit, huh?" He moved his hand over and grabbed a bar of soap. "I'm a horny guy, but I don't think I'd ever want to make a girl feel uncomfortable just so I can feel good."

"Hm, no," Luce purred, regarding his face a moment. "You're too much of a chickenshit to lie to me, I can tell by the look in your eyes. But an honest coward is better than a brave liar, in my book."

"I'll take that as a compliment.." He told her, staring up at her with his gray eyes. "Look..I know this sounds really dumb considering we just met. But could you please..be careful? I know Rayna means a lot to you, but I'd really hate to find out that you died trying to break her out..."

"Aw, you're stuck on me, huh?" Luce purred. "I'll be fine, kid. I'm not stupid, just violent. Besides, I like you...I think I might keep you, I have a nice place in my room you could stay..." she said, her grin more than a little predatory. "I think Rayna would like you too."

It figures..older woman could definitely tell when a boy had a crush on them. At least, that's how it seemed like. But at least she didn't make fun of him for it..and that was all he could ask for. The thought of being with Luce and her girlfriend gave him..a multitude of feelings. But the only one he could understand made him as hard as a rock. Well, he was wondering how long he could last in the shower with her without getting hard again. Ugh. "Well, I don't have any other place to go..so that would be nice..." He was trying to play it off..but it was really hard not to notice a thick, erect, six and a half inch cock on his skinny body.

"You're pretty helpful in a pinch," Luce smirked, palm brushing over his cock tip. "Horny little bastard too, aren't you? Get all hot thinking about being crammed in a room with two girls, huh?"

Cyrus grunted a little when she felt her palm teasing the head of his cock. "I'm a teenage boy in a shower with a naked woman who's talking about moving me in with her girlfriend..how do you expect me not to get hard?" He gruffly asked in an annoyed tone, though he wasn't pulling away from her hand.

"Self-restraint," she smirked in amusement, letting go of his dick to pick up the shampoo. "Suppose I can't blame you, though. I am pretty perfect looking," she sniffed. "Millions of dollars at work, technology is creepy, right?"

"More like amazing..." He said as he turned his body away from her and stared at the wall of the shower. Shampoo? Soap? Luxuries to him...he was just used to rising off with cold water most of the time. "Technology is amazing..you are proof of that."

"Heh," Luce mumbled, not that it was a happy little chuckle either she lathered her hands and scratched at his disgusting scalp. "Ugh...you're fucking dirty, you know that?" she sighed. "If I get a UTI from your nasty dick, you're getting punched in the eye."

"A what? I keep that area clean, thank you! I'm not going to give you anything..!" He would admit that he didn't take the best care of his hair or anything..but that was an area he was sure to keep clean..

He wished her fingers didn't feel so nice while he was annoyed with her.

"Uh huh," she smirked. "Kid your age, noticing I've got a manufactured body? What gave it away, anyhow?" she said curiously, ducking his head under the showerhead to rinse it off. Felt much better then, ugh...Rayna really had been rubbing off on her, hadn't she?

"..The simplest way to describe it was the symmetry of your body. It's perfect, unlike human bodies. It's not plastic surgery..there is no evidence of plastic surgery. And when I carried you, you were heavier than a girl your size should be. But last but not least..It took me a while to realize it, but your blood. Synthetic blood turns a darker red than human blood when it coagulates..." Cyrus explained after his head was no longer under the stream of water.

"You've got a sharp eye," she said, moving to scrub at her own hair. "The person who bought it was an egotistical asshole, wanted nothing but perfection...something durable, something pliable...you know, all of the sick shit."

"He? Who is he? An ex boyfriend or something?" Anyone with that amount of money to spend on a body like that was probably an asshole. But what did she mean when she said "sick shit"? Durability wasn't bad, it was good for someone like her who did the dangerous things that she did.

Back
Top Bottom