Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers 2.0 (Broom and I)

Luce grunted faintly when he started to pull out the fragments, a grimace was about all he saw from her displeasure. "You're not bad, kid...so what exactly were you planning on doing with me, hm?" she smirked.

"This," He admitted truthfully before he started sewing up the wound. "I was going to fix you up and then ask you for something in return..I was kind of hoping you had something that would help me. Money or whatever...If you didn't, I wouldn't have forced you to do anything."

"That was your big plan?" she smirked in amusement. "Heal me up, and hope out of the kindness of my heart that I'd help you?" That was so stupid, it was adorable. "Are you for real, kid? Do you even know how Beach City works?"

"Yeah, but I don't really have the force to threaten other people..." Cyrus continued as he finished stitching her up. "Your blood should be here soon, if you want you can sit up, but..."

"I'm fine, kid," Luce sitting up with a light strech. "Mnn...good work, you're a street doc," she smirked. "So...you want something from me, huh? I suppose I can oblige, I do owe you after patching me up and getting me some fresh blood, after all."

Cyrus' eyebrows furrowed in embarrassment when she complimented him. He wasn't used to girls being nice to him at all, he didn't really expect this one to be different. But..since she was actually offering to help him, he really couldn't think of anything. "Honestly now? I don't think it matters. That guy is gonna tell the rest of the gang what you did and they'll probably kill me for it..."

"Tch, what...that's it?" Luce shrugged. "I can fix that for you, be a cakewalk." Street thugs wouldn't get her any closer to Rayna...but maybe this kid could help since she was off the grid for the most part.

Cyrus blinked in surprise at her. She could fix that for him? He could see her doing that, but he wasn't sure just how well she was off with those injuries. "N..not right now. You should probably rest a little." He told her before the sound of heavy, clanking footsteps was heard. His drone returned with a small parcel. "That would be your blood...let's get that into you now."

"Bah, I'm fine...juice me up, pretty boy," she smirked. "Chances are, they won't wait long anyway. I need to be ready." Didn't have a gun, but she'd make do. She usually did anyway.

"Probably not.." Cyrus grimaced a little at that 'pet name'. He wasn't sure if it was an insult or a compliment. "I guess, if I wanted something in return...not dying for saving you would be great." He said as he began preparing the synthetic blood.

"Pfft, easy," Luce said with a wave. "They're just a bunch of shitheads, they work with fear. That's why those dicks earlier could walk all over you. Fight smart, not hard...or with a big enough gun, or a sharp enough blade." she mused. "Any of those count."

"You make it sound so easy.." Cyrus growled as he started to administer the blood into her arm after sticking the needle into her vein. "I don't have the muscle for the knife, and I'm a terrible shot with a gun...I just want to live without being bothered, that's all I want."

"Killing is easy," Luce purred. "You just find the part that makes them scream the most, and you keep hitting it...that's how I learned."

Cyrus wasn't sure what to say. He only sighed softly and looked away. "Maybe I don't really want to kill people?"

"Maybe not," Luce mused. "But wanting to and having to are two different things, kiddo. Kill or be killed, dog eat dog..." she purred. "Although you look more like a cute little puppy...you'd be fun to eat."

Cyrus felt his cheeks turn bright red, and he kept his eyes on the wall as he held the needle steady. "Do you mean kill or something else?"

Luce smirked a little bit at that. "Say, kid...you good with computers?" she asked. "Cause once I take out the trash...there's something I'm looking for, and I'd be willing to give you whatever you wanted to have it."

"W-whatever..?" His eyes flashed to her breasts and then he looked away. No..not that. There was something else he needed. Like a new place to live? Somewhere safe. "What do you need?"

"I need information," Luce murmured. "And we need a Zenith mainframe to do it, they're the only ones who are connected with the CSA on Beach City. You do that, and I owe you," she smirked. He was a horny little brat, wasn't he?

"Hmm...that's fine. I can do that. What kind of information? The more secret it is, the longer it will take." Cyrus asked as he pulled the needle out of her arm carefully.

"They captured someone, recently...another Fixer. Her name is Rayna," Luce murmured. "I want to know everything they have on her."

"Alright..well I can work on that now if you'd like me too. We're pretty much done here, you should be okay." Cyrus told her as he disposed of the empty pack. Hacking into Zenith would be a tough job, but he was confident he could do it without leaving a trail. He just had to be patient and methodical about it.

"...Really?" Luce said, brow arched. "You can do that here? You can just hack into Zenith in this shitty place?"

"Yes. I have a nice terminal, it's just not in plain sight. Those goddamn thugs would have taken it if they knew I had it." He explained as rose to his feet. "I don't have much, but it took me nearly a year to build that baby up to what it is now. It's down in the basement."

"I see," Luce purred. "Okay then, what do you want?" she said idly. "Come on, anything that's in your little teenager head."

Back
Top Bottom