Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers 2.0 (Broom and I)

Star Pupil

Old soul
It was the same thing every single day. In order to survive, he had to scavenge around using some old drone robot that he had rebuilt time and time again. It was annoying, but he was too scared to go outside. "Rent" was due tomorrow and he hadn't found anything good for those damn thugs that harassed him all the time. He had given up for the night, after searching for hours. But something spotted his eye, and he sent the drone to have a closer look.

Was that a person? She seemed hurt...he couldn't just leave her there in the rain...not that she would be safe with him. But maybe...maybe she had something of value that she could give him if he saved her. When he attempted to give the drone orders to pick her up, it attempted to..only to have one of it's arms fall off in the process.

"Stupid hunk of junk..." He grimaced and then put on a jacket. She wasn't too far off from the abandoned building he was at..but that didn't make him any less skittish. He ran outside, turning a corner before seeing her for himself. She was..really roughed up. It was possible that she was dead, even. But upon closer inspection, she wasn't. So he hauled her off with the help of his one armed drone and then managed to get her inside, and on the old queen sized mattress he had. He stared down at her, a blush appearing on his cheeks. From the ways she felt, she seemed like a human but...looking at her closer now...something seemed a bit too perfect about her composition. Was she an android?

His timing was either apt, or a call from the heavens itself. It wasn't too much longer after that when the door to his shitty little hovel was slammed open and in stepped three wanna-be thugs. Beach City had two kinds of people: The real people, and rich people. The three of them probably fell somewhere in the middle, they were dressed like they were trying to intimidate people, with flashy suits and an urge to use weapons that they've probably done sparingly in their life.

Their real names were Ryan, Kent and Marcus...but to everyone else, they were Razor, Hotrod and Orge. All three of them were probably terrifying to people who thought they were actually scary, Cyrus? A perfect target to live out their little thug fantasy.

"Holy shit," Razor muttered as they walked in, Orge whistled in appreciation, grinning from ear to ear as he admired the woman resting on the bed. She was fucking stunning, she had some bruises on her face, but it didn't seem to change much. She was wearing...what appeared to be a tactical vest, parts of it were stained red. But she was still breathing, she didn't have a gun on her hip...but she did have a very nice machete handle poking out on her back. What the fuck, why was such a hot bitch dressed in this gear?

"Damn, Cyrus!" Hotrod grinned, grabbing the boy by the hair. "Fucking nice, man! You really are tryin' to catch up, huh!?"

Cyrus cried out when was grabbed by the hair. Why were they here?! He thought...tomorrow..? It didn't matter, if he said something they'd just get angry with him. "I..I just..brought her here because she was hurt..I figured if I took care of her she could give me something in return, and I was going to give that to you guys.." He nervously explained, though he was sure that they would just simply take her entirely as payment. Crap...this wasn't what he wanted. He would feel bad for this, but there wasn't much he could do for her.

"Oh, you're damn right..." Hotrod smirked. "She's fucking hot as hell, where'd you find her?"

Orge grinned a little, going to unzip the vest...which exposed a t-shirt smeared with blood along her rib-cage. "Oh, shit...this girl got hit hard..." Orge said, not that his eyes were on the wound, oh no...those breasts were just the perfect shape and size. Razor grinned, moving closer to admire as Orge settled his hands on her breasts, and that's when her eyes opened. They snapped to, like a predator who had suddenly realized they were in a cage, and Orge didn't even see the hit that shattered his jaw in a spray of teeth and blood. He let out a pitiful, choked gurgle as he staggered out of the way, tears in his eyes before the woman advanced on Razor-who went wide eyed with surprise and terror- as she let out an scream of fury and lunged at him.

"Holy FUCK!" Hotrod said, shoving Cyrus to the side as he moved to draw his handgun to move closer. "Get the fuck off him, you-"

She glanced over, and the moment she drew her Machete and turned in a second, swinging her blade as it caught his hand and dropped the gun, it went off and sent a bullet into the wall as Hotrod numbly felt pain, but only for a second as she swung her blade again and sent his head rolling from his shoulders.

"Fuck! Oh FUCK! Don't kill us, please!" Razor said, scrambling to the nearest corner as Ogre was keeping his jaw shut from the pain, tears bubbling in his eyes as the woman's wild, violent eyes settled on Cyrus. Her nostrils flared a moment, and she narrowed her eyes. She remembered a little, but the scent came back to her...somewhere in the place she washed up, was this the person who brought her here?

Cyrus nearly pissed himself when he watched all this unfold. The moment her eyes met his he gasped in terror and then started crawling back on his hands and feet. "P-please...I'm sorry! I didn't..." Fuck, he could barely talk. Whoever this woman was, she meant business. He didn't even have time to be happy that she had killed one of the men who made his life miserable on a consistent basis. His eyes moved down to her wound, seeing more blood dripping from her. That was it! That was the thing that was off, it was synthetic blood. But..she didn't seem to be a machine..

"You're hurt..just let these guys go and I can tend to you..."

She moved forward, leaning down with her eyes narrowed to regard him. Hm, no...he wasn't like them...not at all. She didn't say anything, simply examined him a moment. Razor was too busy staring at Hotrods head to say much, and Orge was carefully making his way to the door.

"You fucking asshole!" Razor said to Cyrus, scrambling to pick up Hotrod's handgun. "You set us up! You little fuck! I'm going to kill y-" She wasn't human, or if she was...she wasn't anything that people wanted to think about. She turned around with almost unnatural precision before she hurled her machete like a throwing axe. It slammed into his skull, carving halfway down to his forehead as blood and brain matter rolled down his eyes and cheeks. He gagged almost incredulously as his body simply stopped responding and he hit the ground, twitching as tears pooled down his eyes.

One glance to Orge, and he was gone as fast as he could run, his muffled sobbing and whimpering filling the quiet air.

Razor was dead as soon as he blinked....and good thing too because he didn't even realize that he was about to get shot until it all clicked together in his mind. Orge...Orge was a potential problem. No doubt he'd blame Cyrus just like Razor did..but that was a thought for another time. He got up, feeling his legs trembling. Thing was, he was really scared of her..but he did want to help her. "..I'm going to stitch your wound up, okay..? I also have some synthetic blood...you look like you need it."

"...Bodies first," She finally said, eyeing him before grinning from ear to ear, like some sort of sadistic hyena. "Unless you like the smell of blood," she purred. Her voice had a natural hint of huskiness to it, low and hungry. It seemed to season every word.

Cyrus blinked and then looked at the two bodies that were practically pouring blood. The smell hit him now that the fear was gone, and he just...collapsed. He could handle fake blood, but the sight of a beheaded body along with real blood just got to him.

"For fucks sake, kid," Luce sighed, helping him up. "Come on, get a backbone. It's just blood. It's not like they're going to come up and grab you. Suck it up. Who the fuck were those idiots, anyway?"

Cyrus waited for his vision to clear up before looking away from the bodies. "They were..thugs. There are more of them..but the harassed me all the time. If I didn't come up with something valuable every week, they beat me up..trash my place...ugh. I wasn't going to offer you, I didn't even know they were coming, I swear. I just thought you needed help..."

"Relax, kid...I believe you," Luce smirked, hand on her head. "You're too much of a bitch to lie to me, now aren't you?" she purred, leaning down. "Because I eat little teenagers like you...how old are you? Sixteen? Eighteen? You look about the age that they'd start hauling you off to fuck some nasty rich skank."

"I...I'm sixteen...." Cyrus told her as he shuddered at the thought of being some rich persons toy. He really couldn't tell if she was joking or not. Maybe it was just because he was still close to pissing his pants. Either way...this woman was scary. "Do you really...do that?"

"Me? Hell no," she scoffed. "What, you think I fucking take little kids and just sell them off? What kind of woman do you think I am, kid? I just gutted those fucks trying to paw at me, you think I'd turn around and do the same to you? Huh?"

He took a step back and then looked away. "No...guess not. You're too pretty to be scummy like them." Did he really just say that out loud? Damn it...she was attractive though. Even if she was a psychotic killer.

"That's a dangerous line of thought," Luce purred. "You think every scumbag out there is ugly? You'd be dead wrong...now stop staring at me and help me drag these bodies out, I think the few bullets in my ribcage need to be taken out soon."

"I'll...umm. I will have my drone help you out. I can't touch either one of them." Cyrus told her as he used his commlink to turn the thing on. He didn't even want to go outside, let alone touch dead bodies. "In the mean time, I'm going to get some medical tools prepared."

"Synethic blood, too. S-Grade, anything less will make me puke," she sighed, tossing off her tactical vest. Whatever mess she had been in, it showed on her tattered shirt. She had at least two gunshot wounds, but she wasn't acting like it. There was a lot of heavy bruising around the wounds, too. The plates must have stopped more than what went through. "I'll pay for it, just tell them to put it to Luce."

Should be a subtle enough signal to people that she was still around.

"Uhh, sure..I'll order it, should be here by the time I get the bullets out and stitch up the wounds." He only knew about the medical things since he worked on androids before. He could take care of her well enough.

"Good," she smirked. "Keep behaving, kid...and I might just keep you around long enough." she said, hoisting up the first body with the help of his shitty drone. Much as she wanted to just destroy half of the city, she had to survive. She had to use this to her advantage...

Those fuckers that took Rayna would bleed slowly.

The piece of junk may have lost an arm but it did a good job dragging the dead body to wherever Luce wanted to ditch it. As promised, when she came back, Cyrus had an assortment of tools available. He sterilized them as best as he could with what he had. "Umm..do you mind laying down so I can look at those wounds? The blood should be here soon."

"Sure," Luce grunted, moving to sit down as she tugged off her bloody shirt. She was toned, fit...perfect, almost. If it wasn't for the line of scars that seemed to crisscross on her body in a number of ways. "You know how to take a bullet out, kid?"

"Yeah...I've surgically removed stranger things from artificial bodies. Speaking of which..yours is immaculate." He complimented as he attempted to keep his eyes on her injury while he worked. "..Can you tell me exactly what you are? You seem human but..this is all artificial, isn't it? Can you feel pain, or should I not bother with any morphine?"

She waved it off of his offer, smirking in amusement. "Keep it in your pants, kid...but I'll be fine. Do what y'gotta do." she purred. It had been a while since someone had complimented her like that, her body was impressive? She supposed if she should feel mildly insulted, but her body was good. Top of the line. Probably the only good thing about Carmello. "I'm what you see, I just use it for a more unique purpose. Top of the line, every inch of me. Only shitty part is that I need the high grade bio-stuff to keep it running. I can't process blood. Kind of a shit deal in my line of work."

She could feel pain, but she was...used to it.

"I see..." Cyrus wouldn't pry after that. He could only guess what a body like this was made for, the only part that didn't quite make sense to him was the fact that it looked much more durable than a normal artificial body should have been. He started to fish for the bullets with his tools...it wasn't really hard to see where they were. Though he was still extremely gentle about it. It was odd. He wasn't used to working with things that were actually alive...human. Yet still he was able to surgically remove what he found without being rough in the very least.

Back
Top Bottom