Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teach Me a Lesson, 19 and never kissed. ((Nurse Maxine & Ma’ Thane))

After continuing for another 5 minutes thrusting harder with each stroke she was breathing hard and coated with a sheen of sweat. Exhaustion did nothing to diminish her passion though. Having no idea how she would feel later, she pushed on with abandon. Suddenly she notice a change in Darien, The strokes grew harder deeper and slower and he began to groan. He could feel him becoming thicker and the feeling of fullness significantly increased. See his face, she asked "Are you all right?" when at the end of one stroke his whole body stiffened, she became really concerned only to feel a huge flood of liquid heat inside of her. "What is happening?" she shreaked half in ecstasy half in fear, as she searched his face for some indication.

What didn't mean to have happen... in a form of flooding driven by lust and deep passion, Darien realized he'd released himself furiously thus fill Sally's womb with his thick rich seed. “She's more then full,” he muttered to himself while taking in short breaths to calm down, “yes... I'm alright,” he answered her softly with another kiss to ensure her he's more then alright. Furthermore he took Sally in his arm and sat her up on his lap, gently stroking her back, “it okay... what you felt is only natural, I... came inside you just now.” Darien didn't know how to explain it in the right words so he showed with the video their watching, but inside of the male cumming inside her pussy he blow he load on her face. “That's what happened when you make me feel good and that white stuff is semen to help girls get pregnant.”

She looked at him with a quizzical look and then down at her partially open pussy and the flood of whit cream still spilling out in his lap. then she looked back at him again " you mean pregnant as in baby? " Her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open. She waited a minute and a sudden paleness came across Darien's face until a grin broke out on her face and she squealed hapilly. "Me pregnant? OH PLEASE PLEASE I HOPE SO!" she hugged him hard. " I HOPE HOPE HOPE SO!"

The quite clam and silence from Sally did leave Darien with a feeling of nervousness, worried she may have a displeasing opinion of knowing she maybe pregnant. “Yes... when two people make love like we did, they get pregnant, but it's nothing to worry about.” As her eyes widen he'd fear the worst, “Sally it's not for sure if you are, but... if you are pregnant I'll take care of everything. I'm going to take full responsibility.” Just when he said those words she squealed happily with a hug and it was his relief to see Sally happy, “alright... calm down,” he said happily himself, “we're not sure if you are but if your not... we can always try again until you are.”

She kissed him and sat in his lap. They were a sticky mess between his cum and her juices. "may I was you?" she asked. She said it sweetly and softly, hoping he would say yes. She didn't know what he had in mind now, but whatever it was she was willing, she was his. IF he wanted it she would sit in his lap all night. but she figured that a gentle bath and bacon and eggs might please him. " we can have breakfast too. if you like, Amish girls are good cooks you know".

Returning the kiss Darien kiss Sally back so sweetly while holding her in his arms lovingly to express the feeling. At her words to question she smile and stroked her left cheek with a kind hand and whispered: “yes you may.” Seeing themselves in a big mess Darien felt to do the natural thing, taking her in his arm to carry Sally into the bathroom and started the warm shower. Darien washed every part of her body and even playful caressed her as if to say he wants later on. “Breakfast sound nice, so I can't wait to taste your cooking.”

"Hey! she said in mock protest, I was going to wash you! Please get in." She pulled Darien into the shower and began to wash him. There was just one problem, he was too tall. "please sit down" she said. When he had, she washed his hair and face and neck and chest then had him stand. she was the perfect height to wash the rest. As she tenderly washed his cock and ball his cock hardened in her hands and she took it in her mouth like she had seen on the video. "Is that Ok?" she asked meekly as she kept him hard with her tiny hands.

The reaction of her brought Darien to chuckle due to finding the way she make a complaint quit cute. “Alright,” he said while carrying a smile while doing all she'd asked, sitting down so she can wash what she can't reach before standing back out to let her get the lower half. Washing his member followed by the male orbs of cores harden him up, “mmmm yes... it's very okay,” he moan when she took him in her mouth. Even after she watched one video Sally was very good at this, but it's how she is when it comes to pleasing other. “AHHHHH Sally... Mmmm that feels soooo good.” A hand came to pat her head in gentle strokes encouraging her to do more and even drew her in further but not pass the comfort level. “Sally... can you turn around and face the wall for me? Stick out your ass with a little wiggle.”

Sally giggled. Darien was always asking such silly things, but they were always fun. She reluctantly released his bi cock and turned her back and leaned against the wall while looking over her shoulder at him smiling. She wiggled her wet slippery ass "like this?" she asked him. She wondered what he was going to do.

Not surprisingly for Darien to make another chuckle out of amusement to see Sally do what he'd asked of her. She was so damn cute and sexy at the same time, looking so sweet and innocent when looking to him, but steamy and luscious with the way she jiggled that hot wet ass of hers. Playfully he gave a light smack that only felt good to a playful ass slap that wasn't too hard. Then now Darien kneel down to give her lower lips a kiss and a nice long lick as a little reward for the blow-job, teasing the clit and even suck on the outer fold. But he wasn't going to stop there. From behind he thrust Sally and held on her hip to moved them for her as Darien thrust in he back her up into the thrust so she'll feel him go even deeper. After awhile the hands moved to underhand her beast to cup and cares them if it means adding to the pleasure, “you like?”

Sally sighed softly but was very confused at the question. "Does it matter?" she asked him softly. Since you have asked though yes it is most pleasing. If i were to lie you would know, my body would make my attempt at deception obvious. She could feel her nipple pressing hard against his palm in pleasure, and he already knew that she was soaked. Seeing that he desired her pleasure, she rocked her hips and pressed back into him and allowed her self to moan. She tightened involuntarily and painted his face with his cream. Realizing what she had done, she looked back hoping he was not displeased and fully expecting to have her ass made pink as a result. Though she knew it would be a punishment, shw would keep it a secret that it would only increase her state of arousal.

Once again Darien found Sally's customary expression of being perplexed with his words, however found no fault in her for it. Rather in himself because he continually forgets how things are new for her. “Yes... it matter,” he answered in-between moans, “this is new for you right? So it's important for me to know.” Darien felt not to explain think any further to continuous this pleasure and not ruin the mood, so his thrust came at Sally a little deeper as she started rocking her hips, yet he wanted more. Therefore taking on hand off her breast it came caressing down her body to reach for the leg and lift up and much more deeper and harder Darien thrust her womb with every part of her pleasure hole. This brought him to moan louder in pure bliss all the way up to the moment she inadvertently sprayed him in his own cum. The whole thing was laughable for him and a little kinky despite her worries, when Sally displayed her fearfully puppy dog eye look. This would encourage Darien to tease, therefore playfully he smacked cute little rear as she was expecting a spanking. “Hmm... it almost seems like she'd like it,” he notice with the first soft hit and then did it a little harder to see if she'd moan.

"oooooh owwww ooooh" came from sally as he smacked he ass, and he could visibly see her pussy pulse as she came hard. Her little thighs began to quiver and she came again. He legs slowly folded up and she dropped to her knees and began to squeal. "What did you do! I feel so so good!" OHHHHHHH!." She knealt on the floor and panted.

Darien wasn't at all careless in his actions to give Sally her pleasureful ass smack, by getting carried away with it. He kept the hardest at a minimum to keep it in her comfort level, until noticing her bodies reaction and how she' moan which made him do it a little harder. “On the outside your quite the sweetly Sally, but within you there's a naught girl bagging to come out,” he whispered in her ear as Sally dropped her knees to the shower room floor. A hand caressed her ass as his words continued, “Some people like getting spankings, only the kinky and naught tips. Not to worry you'll understand soon enough, because I'll teach you everything.”

"I'm afraid I'm one of them" she said as she stood up and bent at the waist and grabbed her ankles, her feet wide apart. Her tender ass and girl parts now on display for him. " I suppose that makes me naughty. Didn't you just say that nayghty girls deserve to be spanked? When you showed me the computer before the girls asses were very red. Is that how they got that way? " She wiggled a bit at the thought, and wondered if he would be spanking her or if maybe she had to be even naughtier.

As it was presumed and shortly discovered, Sally is quite this kind of a girl when displaying herself in a highly provocative manner. Darien could hold his grin back, seeing Sally wave her pink colored slapped ass that bags to turn more red. “Yes they got that way because of it. Naughty girl's love getting their ass slapped, so girls deserve to be spanked because they love it so much.” Even as she wiggled in the manner of wanting more, Darien hesitated, “you'll have to do more then that, bag for it in the same way the girl you watch bagged for more using dirty words. Come on... say it loud like a naughty girl!”

Sally let go of her ankles and stood up beginning to cry. "I don't know how!" she wailed " how does a naughty girl say it? My mother taught me to be a good girl!" Her chest heaved and her breasts shook. Her tears were real.

Seeing Sally come under tears and voicing her anguish, Darien felt bad for ever making her cry. “Why are you crying,” he asked and took Sally in his arm when she'd stood up. His hand caress along the back, in hopes to clam her down, “There's a different between being actually naughty in a bad way and being naughty in a fun sexy way. “Remember how the girl in the sex video acted and said? Thats being naughty in a fun way and not in a bad way.”

She looked at him perplexed."How is one good and naughty at the same time?" Her tears were slowly drying up as she tealized he was not angry with her. To her it looked as though the girl in the video was being good since she was smiling. She tought about this dilemma for a few minutes, trying to think of something naughty to do. She was confused as to how she could give him pleasure and be naughty at the same time. She really didnt know how to lie or pretend. " I just want to make you happy." she said innocently. Tell me what I should do.

It started to sink in, to what had brought Sally to tears. Darien felt bad about it... she was very afraid of losing him like she did lose her aunt. Therefore her need to please others comes with the fear of displeasing. A hand came to her shoulders, having Sally to turn around and face him, so the same hand can come to her cheek in a gentle caressing while offering a kind smile, with it a kiss. “Your worrying too much, so maybe it better to slow down a little so you'll understand things better,” that said he gave her another kiss, passionate and sweet to how he feels for her, “no matter what you say or do... I still like you Sally. Look how I've fallen in love with you even after we've just meet. You've made me very happy and I love you for it. I want you to do what feels natural to. I'll also teach you things. The girl in video, she's only pretending to be naught because some people like to role-play and pretend.”

Back
Top Bottom