Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost and Alone (Wolvenrogue and Sweetone)

He was happy that she was making herself at home, and he really liked what he saw. She had pulled on a tank top and nothing else, and she looked positively luscious as she looked over her shoulder at him. The perfect shape of her round bottom and her narrow waist on display below the hem of the cropped top. She wass so relaxed that he wasn't sure she remembered she was bottomless. Before she could change her mind, he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her middle. "Would you like a snack and some tea?" He looked down over her shoulder and admired how her nipples pushed out the thin material of her tank top. " the top looks wonderful! I love lemon yellow." he said.

She smiled and looked at him "ummm sure I would love a snack" she said and stood up and pulled on a pair or panties and followed him downstairs.

He frowned a little when she slipped out of his grip and pulled the panties on. Even though it was a thong and still incredibly sexy, he had liked her just as she was. He wrapped an arm aroound her waist and walked her down to the kitchen, lifting her up and setting her on the counter next to the plate of cheese an crackers. For him the girl was nearly weightless. he leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek. "The panties are pretty" he said aloud but was thinking, "I like what is underneath better".

She blushed and smiled "thanks but im not ready to let anyone to touch me there for awhile since my dad molested me" she said and ate some cheese and crackers.

"I wasnt going to touch you sweety. The panties are lovely but you are prettier still and I just want you to know that. Please don't be afraid of me. " He smiled at her and realized she had some issues and he would need to slow down.
"was it ok to kiss you like I did?' he asked.

She nodded and looked at him, she was still a little girl even tho she was 21 she was still scared of strangers and still needed her space and to feel safe. She missed her old stuff and her blanket that she used to cuddle to, to fall asleep that her grandmother gave her when she was a baby. She wondered if she could sneak home and get it when the house was empty. Sje haf a spaced out look on her face as she was thinking to her self.

As she stared off into space, He wondered what she was thinking, she seemed lost and a bit afraid. It made him sad to see her that way. She needed comfort, that he could see that. He got up and went to his room and dug through his closet. and after a bit found what he was looking for. Back in the corner was his childhood teddy bear. I t was soft and well worn. he brought it out and smiled as he handed it to her. "will this help?" he asked her.

She blinked and looked at him and then the bear, "awwww hes so cute and soft" she said and took the bear and cuddled it. "yeah it will help I just miss my stuff at home and wish I could some how get them back" she said and hugged the bear.

He realized as she said it, that he had no idea where home was for her, or why she had been in the bus station the night before. "Where is home?" he asked "it might be possible." he had no idea whether home was in another state or just the next county over. "We can cover a lot of miles on my bike, if you are up for it. Of course we'll let you heal up first, but think about it."

"its the next county but I dont want to go if my father is home I dont want him to see me" she said and hoped off the counter and sat on the chair with her knees to her chest and huging the bear to her body.

"We will get your stuff, don't worry. I won't let him hurt you. He'd better be a pretty bad dude if he wants to take me on. Josh was not exagerating, not only was he a big guy, but he had spent a lot of time strength training, and it it came to blows it would take a lot to put him down, especially if Josh was angry, and knowing the man had molested her, he would be.

Oh god my mom is going to flip on my brother)
She smiled and nodded "thanks because there are somethings that mean alot to me and I love them" she said with a yawn.

"Is there anyone else at the house we have to worry about? " he asked. "just in case your Dad picks a fight? I don't want any innocent people to get hurt. Your dad will get what the SOB deserves if he gets in the way." His face was turning red and he was already getting angry at her father, and he'd never met the man.

"no it was just me and him" she said and looked at him as he asked her questions to make sure it was ok. "oh wait I did have a kitten but I bet its not alive I have always wanted a kitten"

"Well if you know how to care for it we can get a kitten anyway, but dont expect me to know how to take care of it." he said laughing. He could see her eyes light up at his words, and it made him happy. He wasn't sure why but he was becomming thoroughly taken with this shy innocent girl. He wondered if he could hold back his passion enough not to scare her away.

"really we can get a kitten" she said her blue eyes lighting up brightly and looking at him. She smiled and then let out a yawn and wrote down the address.

Seeing that she was sleepy, he said," lets go watch a movie. You and bear can curl up next to me on the couch." he was pretty sure she would be dead asleep in minutes. "sound ok?"

She nodded and walked to the couch and laid down and curled up in the blanket and waited for him to sit down so she could lay the pillow on him and sleep.

Josh sat down and let her lay her head in his lap. He laid his arm along her side and his huge hand on her soft hip on top of the blanket. He hoped the warmth would make her feel safe and secure. He bent down and kissed her cheek. He started a movie but figured she wouldnt see much of it.

As she slept, he gently ran his fingers through her hair. She tossed and turned a bit in her sleep and the blanket ended up on the floor. Josh was not sorry. Looking at her beautiful, though wounded body was nothing if not a delight. She managed to push aside the small triangle of cloth that covered her vagina, and it was all he could do not to take advantage of the situation. With the return of the cool air as the blanket fell away, her nipples grew longer and stiff. Now easily visable through the thin material of her tank.

She curled up and huged the bear to keep her warm as she moved her head to snuggle on hos lap and to get more comfy.

When she began to move her head in his lap to get comfortable, it caused a a strong stirring in his member and it began to stiffen beneath her. He tried to stop it from happening, but it was a futile effort, made only harder by the sight of her partial naked nubile young body. He only hoped she would sleep until he could control himself, but genuinely feared that would not be possible.

Zoey strechted and woke up "hey beary how did you sleep" she said to her bear and then moved her head to look at him and saw his bulge and blushed hard. "ummmm did I do that" she asked

"I'm afraid so young lady! but no worries. Want to see your handy-work? feel free to look" . He thought perhaps she might be curious. She seemed innocent, but he hoped he could awaken her interest. "After all I have seen you, its only fair."

Back
Top Bottom