Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost and Alone (Wolvenrogue and Sweetone)

She slowly took his hand and stood up and looked at him and gave him a small smile. "thank you for all your help I dont know how I could ever be able to repay you" she said and started to put her skirt and bra on and waited for him to cut the shirt.

"you better take off the skirt till I cut the shirt. I don't want to cut your skirt." He helped her take the skirt off and then cut the shirt short just at her pubic mound. When she had the skirt back on he said "I hope you are ok on a motorcycle" With that he took her hand and lead her out of the house to the garage.

She followed him and took the helmet and climbed on the back and held on to him. Shes never been on one but she knows how to sit and not move, she waited for him to get it started and drive off.

He likes the feel of her body against your back as he takes off, and wonders how she will handle the wind pulling at your skirt with no panties on. When we stop at a light Ron turns around. "Are you ok?"

She looked up and nodded and buried her face back into his back to keep her messy hair out of her eyes. She had to admit she wasnt dressed to ride so she had to sit on her skirt to keep it from flying up.

When she didn't answer but buried her head in his back, he assumed she was ok and drove off. He decided that since they would be riding bikes the should get some denims so he took her to a jeans store. "you like Jeans?" he asked. "or do you prefer skirts"

"no I like jeans im a tomboy and like jeans and shorts" she said and climbed off the bike and followed him to the store. She didnt know how much he was going to spend on her but she wasnt going to be picky.

"Well first you need a tank top. That tee shirt is nice but not very pretty, and a pair of denim short shorts, and some jeans. You pick those out and I'll get you a jacket". He let her browse the tops, shorts, and jeans and he went looking at jackets.

She nodded and went and got some neon tank tops and and shirts, since neon colors were her favorite. She then went to look at jeans and shorts and picked out some, she also picked out pjs. While looking she saw a pair of shoes that were neon orange and went to go find Ron to see if she could get them.

He had a denim biker jacket over his arm and looked over her selections. He smiled when he noticed she hadnt bothered with panties and bras, but when he got to the Pjs he said "you can have those but I want to get you another pair. He walked her over to the Pj rack and picked out a very skimpy cotton Harley Davidson set. The bottom was a thong and the top a crop top that would show the bottoms of her breasts. Satisfied he took her to check out. After paying he handed her the shorts and a tank top and the shoes. "Go put these on."

Crap I forgot the bra and panties and socks XD)
She went and changed into shorts and a tanktop and put on the neon orange shoes and smiled, once she was dressed she came out and showed him her outfit, she started to feel better but her cuts hurt a little.

OOC(too late now lol)

He looked her over carefully. The outfit showed her off nicely. The shorts were really short and left one with doubt about whether or not she was wearing panties, and he knew she was not. The thought caused a stirring in his pants which was only helped by the sight of her long nipples pushing out the very thin top. Seeing the effect, he took her bra from the bag and stuffed it in his pocket for safe keeping. "Nice!" he said.

Nope we are going shopping lol nice try)
"umm can we stop at another store I forgot some stuff" she asked and collected the bags and helped him carry them to the bike and put them in the saddle bags.

"What stuff?" he asked. You look great! I'm hungry lets get some lunch. What do you like to eat? There is an amazing pizza place down the street." He packed the clothes in the bike and patted the seat for her to get on.

"i need to get bra and panties and socks and yeah pizza sounds good" she said and climbed on the back of the bike and hung onto him as they headed towards the pizza place. She couldnt wait to be able to shower since her hair was a mess and dirty.

They rode to the pizza shop and he ordered a large pizza just the way she wanted it. He sat beside her on the bench and as they ate he rested his hand on her thigh. "I like you better without panties and bra. Is that ok with you? " he asked. He waited for her answer quietly as they ate. However she answered, she knew what he wanted.

"umm I guess its ok but I still would like some if thats ok" she said ate her slice and diped it in ranch. She ate three slices and felt better and burped a little and giggled.

"Promise you wont wear them in the house" he said smiling. "I love how those shorts look without them." He was in the mood to make her happy. He figured later he could always hide them from her. He ran his fingers up and down her inner thigh. When they had finished their pizza, he took her to Victoria's secret. If she was going to wear panties they were going to be sexy.

She smiled and got matching sets and a couple of sports bras and sport shorts for when she would be better enough to go running again. She also got socks and stockings and a bikini, she finished and showed him what she got and explained the sport bra and shorts.

He walked her back to the bike and packed away her new things. Even though she had several items he was amazed and pleased at how little actual material was there. He started to rethink her wearing them in the house. they looked pretty sexy. They got on the bike and headed back to the house. When they got back, he helped her carry the clothing in. "maybe after you get a shower, I could get you to model your new stuff" he said smiling.

He sat down at the kitchen table and listened as she went in the bathroom. Soon he heard water and then heard the familiar slam of the shower door as she got it. The damn thing was noisey. He could hear hr high pitched voice as she sang something or other muffled by the walls. He really wanted to go join her, but quickly dismissedthe idea as a bit forward. He wanted this girl in a lot of ways but he was also afraid of dredging up the mysterious past that seemed to lurk just off stage, like the villian in a play. So he sat there listening and decided to set out a snack. He wasn't a great cook, but he knew what to do. He slice some ches and salami, and set out some crackers and a bottle of sweet white wine. Girls liked that, besides it went well with cheese.

Zoey brushed her hair before she got in the shower, her hair was very knotted from not being able to brush or shower in 2 days. Once she finished she got in the shower and washed her hair and then shaved her legs, once she was done she washed out the shampoo and put in condiconer and washed her body. She finished and rinsed off and got out and put stuff on her cuts. She towel dried her hair and then let it air dry.

When she didn't come back down 20 minutes after the shower turned off, he began to wonder. Had she gone to sleep. He decided to check on her. When he reached the bathroom he found it empty so he went to the room where he was letting her stay. Hearing nothing inside, he opened the door and looked in.

She smiled and looked at him, she was messinh with her clothes and pulling thr price tags off and folding them. "oh hey sorry i was making sure i had my clothes put away." She said. Her hair was dirty blonde but looked brown since it was wet and she also had a little wavy to it.

Back
Top Bottom