Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost and Alone (Wolvenrogue and Sweetone)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
It had been a long day for Ron. The last bus had unloaded and was being moved to the garage for the night, The snack bar was cleaned and closed up, and he had run his broom about 10 miles over the cold stone floors of the station. He put away his broom and locked his maintenance closet. The station was deathly quiet. But then no. What was that? Crying? Soft sobs really. He followed the sound as it echoed eerily through the empty station. down the long ramp to the gates. There alongside the ramp the tiny figure of a woman sat crouched, her head between her knees in an almost fetal position, he little pink skirt open and her pink lace panties in plain view, though there was no one but him to see them. Her whole body seemed wracked with her sobbing. Ron approached her slowly, his 6 foot four muscular frame towering over her, a shock of fire red hair disheveled on his head, and his piercing green eyes studying her. "Are you alright?" he asked in a voice so deep it rattled.

He waited a few moments for a response before kneeling down beside her. He knew she couldn't stay here, but he didn't want to call the police. It seemed she had more than enough trouble already. "Miss?" he repeated softly.

Zoey heard him come up and tried to ignore him until he touched her shoulder she whinced and freaked out a little. "no dont touch me I swear I didnt call the police dont hurt me" she said and looked up at him. Her dirty blond hair was in a messy braid and her blue eyes red from tears and she had brusies all over her arms and face and legs.

His eyes grew gentle, and he spoke as softly as he could. "I'm not here to hurt you, but you cant stay here. Can you stand?" She was trembling badly and her sobbing continued. He decided to attempt to pick her up, hoping she would not panic. He slipped his powerful arms beneath her legs and back and lifted her from the cold floor. She weighed almost nothing. He took her silence for a good thing. "Don't worry I won't hurt you" he said softly as he carried her out the door and down the street toward his small apartment in the next block. He held her cradled in one arm as he opened his door and then laid her gently on the couch and offered her a blanket.

She took the blanket as her whole body was shaking "i didnt call the cops I swear" she kept saying not wanting to open her eyes.

Ron nealt down beside her, curling his huge frame into a ball. "hey hey there young lady I'm not going to hurt you . Who did this to you?" He gently pushed the hair out of her eyes and tried to get her to look at him. "let me get a wam washcloth and some ointment and we can clean you up a bit." he gently ran his thumb across her cheek. She was covered with cuts and bruises, whoever had beaten her had been brutal. He went to the kitchen and returned with a bowl of warm soapy water , a wash cloth and some ointment. He began to gently dab at the cuts on her face. "I'm sorry this is hurting, but if we dont clean you up it will get infected." His hands were incredibly gentle for his size, and he was doing his best to soften his deep bass voice.

She opened her eyes softly and looked at him and said "three big guys they beat me and took my bag" she said and whinced in pain as he cleaned her up. Zoey was feeling a littld better knowing he wouldnt hurt her and he was just trying to help her.

As he slowly cleaned on cut after another, he moved from her face to her neck and then gently to the tops of her shoulders. The white gauze blouse she wore was badly stained with blood that had clearly soaked through from beneath. even through the thin bra she wore which was visible through the thin fabric. He stopped and hesitated. "don't take this wrong but you need to take off the blouse and bra. Those guys did a number on you. If you want I can let you do it but it will be hard to fix things on your back and beneath your" he paused a moment, coughing to clear his throat .." beneath your breasts." He sat back a moment giving her tie to think and make a choice. He knew the girl was scared, and pretty badly injured. "my name is Ron" he offered, trying to break the tension.

She nodded and sat up easily and took her bra and shirt off anf laid back down "my name is Zpey and yeah they hurt me badly" she said. She couldnt go home since she ran away from her abusive father not wanting to be hurt or abused anymore.

Ron paused a moment as she removed her bra and her breasts came into view. Even bruised they were incredibly lovely. Round and full with pink nipples crowning each one. He particularly liked how her areolae were puffy and stood out from her breasts. After a few quiet breaths he continued cleaning up her cuts and bruises. As he did this, his hands softly brushed her nipples several times. he looked carefully at her eyes for any reaction. He had he sit up and turn her side to him so he could work on her back. as she did he saw for the first time how truely full and heavy her breasts were despite her small size. Before realizing what he had done, he reached out and cupped her breast, enjoying the weight of it in his hand. Suddenly conscious of his action he quickl pulled away and met her eyes with his own.

Her eyes went wide and she closed her eyes tight as she thought he was going to moleste her like her father. "please dont moleste me please" she said in a pleading voice as her head was hiding in the blanket.

"I'm so sorry!" he said softly. " You are so beautful. I'm sorrry, forgive me please. I dont want to hurt you" he deliberately moved behind her back and began to treat the cuts there hoping she would trust him again. When he had finished, he got up and went to his dresser and took out a sleeveles "wife beater" teeshirt. it was more than big enough to serve as a dress. "Put this on please and take off your skirt and panties." He said it calmly, but with assurance. It was a command, but a gentle one. He hoped she would take it well. He waited barely breathing.

She put the shirt on still whincing in pain and took her skirt and panties off. She then looked at him "im sorry im just shaken up" she said

He helped her back to the couch and helped her to lay down and stretch out on the sofa. The thin tee shirt did little to hide her body and provided more emotional comfort than it did actual cover. Doing his best to control the desires that were working on him more with every passing minute, he moved to her feet and began working his way up her legs giving each cut careful attention as he reached her thighs he gently pushed them apart a bit so he could treat the cuts in between. As he did so the shirt rode up a bit and from where he was sitting he had a full view of her cleanly shaven sex. doing his best to remain a gentleman, he looked away and continued. Eventually though he reached the point when all pretense of modesty would be lost. "Are you ok with this?" he asked.

"as long as you dont hurt me like th others did" she said since she was molested by her father the day before and her pussy was sore and brusied. She watched him as her body was still shaking from being attacked and left on the road. She didnt know what she would do now since she had no money and no clothes besides the riped onces that were layingbon the floor. Sje wanted to trust this guy since he was taking care of her wounds but it was hard to trust anyone tonight.

He carefully pulled the shirt up exposing her most intimate parts and carefully cleaned each cut. It was obvious that her pussy was very sore so he dabbed it lightly and then gingerly smoothed ointment on it. He gently parted her lower lips and let her body heat melt a little ointment inside, before pulling the the shirt back down. "would you like a cup of coffee or tea?" he asked her. "Or are you hungry?" while he waited for an answer, he picked up her clothes and put them in the washing machine. He would try and repair them later.

"tea and yes im hungry but you dont have to make anything" she said and curled up in a call and covered up in the blanket. She was happy he was being nice and gental with her and asking her permission before he did anything. She started to fell the ointment cool and felt good on her cuts.

He made tea and some eggs and toast. It was nearly morning anyway. He sat the breakfast on the coffee table and sat down next to her to eat. "So why were alone in a bus station ?" he asked "don't you know that is dangerous for a pretty young woman? Who were the guys that did this any way?"

She sat up and slowly ate the food he sat on the table and drinks the tea. "i was running away from home and I guess I got off at the wrong stop and I dont know who those boys were, they kimda just attacked me and stole my stuff" she said. Zoey had finished eating anf yawned a little and her eyes were drooping.

"Want to watch some TV?" He turned on the set and pulled her down so she was laying her head in his lap. "Don't worry . You are safe now. You can sleep now or just relax. I put your clothes in the wash. If they are not wearable we'll get you some others." He though perhaps he would prefer her naked, but he kept those thoughts to himself. She had been through enough for now.

She nodded and slowly dosed off hoping her dreams will be happier then the real world. She would never go back home to that abusive past, oncr she was well she would be out of his hair and be on her way

Ron let her sleep and just rested his arm along her side, his hand on her hip. She must have been restless for she tossed and turned in her sleep. As she did, the friction of her head against him and the sight of those puffy nipples aroused his feelings and caused his cock to stiffen beneath her. He fought the feeling to no avail and hope she would not notice and continue to sleep. The more she wiggled the more difficult it became, and the larger he grew beneath her.

Zoey soon moved her head off his lap and hides it under the blanket like she always did when she was asleep. Her head was on the couch cusion not resting on his lap anymore, she finally was able to find a spot and fell dead asleep again.

Ron got up from the couch and took her clothes, now clean from the laundry. They were badly torn, and after looking at them he decided that only the skirt and bra had any life left in it. The panties and blouse were ripped beyond repair. He washed and put away the dishes and then decided to wake he so that they could get her some clothes. She would just have to wear the skirt pantiless and he could cut the tee shirt short. At least she would be decent for the store. Sitting down beside her he shook her gently.

She felt someone shaking her and freaked out and shot up and then felt the pain, she was still half asleep but once she opened her eyes and saw it was him she calmed down and laid back down. "oh sorry I guess im still a little jumpy" shs said looking at him.

"Its ok" he said "we need to get you some clothes. The blouse and panties are hopeless, but the skirt is ok. Can you stand up? I'll cut the tee shirt short and you can wear the bra and skirt. Let me help you up" he extended his hand to her.

Back
Top Bottom