Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blank Slate (Dane Stalling & Malicious Lullaby)

Pablo hadn't been kidding about chopping wood. The furnace was on, but Manuel had said that he had to bring a tanker in if the gas reserves got low. The last thing Pablo wanted was for Manuel or anyone to discover them there. Once the cabin was up to a livable temperature, he'd turn off the furnace and keep the place warm with wood.

He propped a log up on the chopping block and swung at it with the old axe. It split neatly down the center. He picked up one of the halves and propped it up and chopped it in half too. It was mindless work, but physically demanding. It felt good after the hours of driving.

Penny had immediately lost interest in the entire world outside of the laptop for almost an hour. It was amazing, her mind. How she could have forgotten her name, but a computer in front of her made her an instant genius. Could she hack herself? He wondered. Between chops he tried ideas, possibilities.

She came out to the back where he was chopping finally. He had heard her calling him from inside, but he was working to make the place livable, so he thought he could ignore a few "wench" comments. She found him at the wood pile. He knew as soon as he saw her that she had the internet working. It was all over her face- the joy of having solved a problem. He suspected that there was some additional satisfaction that it was a problem he had been unable to solve. She looked pleased with herself, and it made her look incredibly sexy. The fuck you confidence from her mugshot was coming through in a different way and he liked it.

"Your sandwich," he said, and swung the axe, "will be available as soon as we have acquired..." He swung again, "...two slices of bread to make one with."

The pantry had more beans than anyone had any right to have. There was also a quantity of Spam, chili, vegetables, pasta, rice, flour, and sugar.

He split two more logs and put a couple pieces of wood in Penny's arms and picked up the rest himself. "C'mon wench. Make yourself useful," he said, and grinned, "More useful."

Inside, he stacked four pieces of wood over some kindling in the fireplace. The fire started as an uncertain little flame that threatened to blow out with every movement of air, but before long the kindling caught.

"Hey- can you take a look at something? There's an advanced persistent threat on 69.36.145.33 that was put there by a world class hacker. I wonder if you could get access to the command and control for it? Just don't disable it. It could be incredibly useful."

Pablo turned off the furnace and checked the water heater. Hot. He went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He rested his forehead against the tile and just enjoyed the hot water flowing over his body. If Penny could hack into her own hack on the FBI, she was going to save both of their lives.

“What, sandwiches don’t come in a can? Us humans are really behind on the goods.” She spoke dryly, pretending to be buffing her nails, pretending even more to actually be disappointed about the sandwich. She couldn’t care less. Any reason and chance to call him wench. She also did notice that he didn’t bring up the topic of her acquiring internet access. He probably didn’t want to stroke her ego any more than it already had been because of her achievement. That was fine. She could bask in the success of it in her own mind. She didn’t need extra tooting. Of course not…

Holding her arms out when he presented wood to her, she looked at him and managed to scoff as he returned the phrase of ‘wench’ back onto her. “Ha. Ha. Ha. So creative.” Following him back inside, Penny set the wood down next to the fire place. She glanced back at him and nodded her head. “Sure. I managed to find this thing called internet connection. Surely I can take control of a bunch of numbers.” She had no idea what he was talking about but she was already itching to get back to that laptop. It was a most fascinating device. When she clicked the letters keys, they typed so easily and with clean precision! It was beautiful!

Walking over to the laptop, she sat back down and cracked her knuckles once more. She sat there, her fingers poised over the keyboard and she had no idea what to do. She remembered the numbers he said; 69.36.145.33. She just had no idea what it meant and considering how smug she felt about figuring out how to connect to the internet and the fact she did it all by herself, she didn’t have the pride to ask what the hell he wanted her to do.

Sitting back, she raised her arms above her head and then pressed her hands against the back of her head. She stretched her body and tried to rack her blank brain for some kind of clue or something. After five minutes of nothing, she let out a heavy huff and her hands slid down into her lap. On the way down to her lap, her right hand brushed over her right breast and she felt something; no it was not her nipple.

Penny was still wearing her blazer and while it was a bit dirty from the tumble she took, there was something inside of the right breast pocket. She reached inside of the pocket and produced a small device. It was a thumb drive but to her, it looked incomplete. She pushed on the small latch and an insertion produced. She looked around the laptop for a matching hole and when she found it with the same symbol on the thumb drive, she pushed it in.

Opening the files, she looked them over and her head tilted to the side. She opened her mouth to call out for Agent Herrera but something crossed her mind. This belonged to her and even if she didn’t remember it, something told her not to tell him about it. Instead, she perused the files and found one folder in there named ‘Virus.’ The other next to it was called ‘The Cure’ and she clicked it open. A series of HTML opened on its own, working and producing and soon a mainframe opened. It was the Federal Bureau of Investigation and she blinked her eyes.

“Uh…Copper?” She called out for him. Her cure was linked to their mainframe, allowing her to have access. It was a double link; it allowed her to watch them and get into their system and a temporary cure for the virus to be brought down so she could navigate the system. The moment she shut it down, the entire system shut down but became infected upon start up. She didn’t know that. Penny did, but this Penny did not. It was exactly the way she meant for it to be designed only she had no recollection.

The thumb drive she had found in her breast pocket held the files that she stole from each of her missions. It was fair game and probably one of the reasons she was not only on the FBI top ten wanted list but also in big trouble with some very powerful and angry people. She stole their information she was to send to them and held it hostage.

But of course she had no recollection of that and neither did it occur to her to stow the thumb drive for her own safe keeping away from the Copper right now because she was too transfixed about what she did.

Pablo stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist just as Penny called, "Uh... Copper?"

She had a different sound to her voice. She sounded startled. Pablo went to the table to see what was up.

Holy shit. She had the entire Seattle FBI network layout on the screen, not just his floor. The whole city, the satellite offices, even the evidence storage facility. He saw everything- all of the desktops, printers, routers, even a bunch of cell phones and network attached storage drives.

"Holy shit, Penny. I knew you were good, but... fuck."

He pointed at a node on the network. "That's my desk - 094HER. Turn on the computer's microphone and let's see if anyone's in the office late."

He waited for a moment with his heart in his throat, and he started to hear voices. Distorted with the low bandwidth, but understandable.

"...the fuck did you leave the scene, Peters? It was simple. Two targets during the fireworks."

"There weren't that many fireworks, Sammy. I fired six times in about seven seconds. People were going to start to notice."

"Like they weren't going to notice two bodies with gunshot wounds. She has the undercover list. If Pablo gets to her, he gets the undercover list and pyramid and if he gets pyramid we're all fucked. I hope he just killed her. Girl's a time bomb.

"I though your guys were going to pick him up at the Amtrak station in Spokane. What happened?"

"Bastard sent his phone without his body."

Pablo heard laughter and distorted noise. "Do you have all his files yet?"

"Almost. Damn box is heavy. Give me a hand."

The microphone picked up a door closing.

Pablo's fingers were white where he was holding the towel around his waist.

"Fuckers are emptying my desk- all the files on you and your brother. I have... had the most complete information on you. Those two blockheads can't use the information, but whoever you were working for... whoever has your brother will know how to use it."

Pablo's eye fell to the side of the computer. There was a flash drive he hadn't seen before plugged into the USB port.

"Is that your hardware? Did you have that on you the whole time?"

Penny’s eyes stayed glued to his frame. He was wearing just a towel and it was obvious this was post-shower and not pre-shower. She bit her lower lip as her gaze slowly traveled the beautifully defined and sculpted torso, watching several water droplets trickle down his frame before soaking into the towel at his…waist. Her eyes glanced over to the towel and she actually gulped. And then she realized she was totally checking out Agent Herrera and got this feeling of butterflies raging in her stomach. That had to stop.

Hoping he didn’t notice, she turned her attention back to the laptop, seeing the FBI mainframe on the screen. Hearing Pablo, she looked back at him and made sure to keep her gaze on his face and not on anything else of his body. He was impressed. Like, really impressed and that smugness she felt when she figured out the internet connection became so worse; she was the smuggest person in the world and the grin on her face could never be wiped out.

Even as she turned the volume up, she did it with such a smugness to her demeanor and sat back, arms crossed over her chest. Yeah, she was feeling pretty damn good right now. Until she started hearing the conversation of the two voices. A certain Peters and a certain Sammy. It was planned. And they got the names of the people who planned it. Now they just needed to know if there was anyone else on it or if it was the entire bureau or just these two schmucks.

“Copper, do you think they are the only ones behind this or are there more people. Peters and Sammy and the entire bureau?” She looked back at him and the smugness had left her face. Knowing that there was information about her that could potentially fall into the wrong hands alarmed her. It was one thing if Agent Herrera had it but the fact it was now going into hands that they couldn’t be too sure of, that and he planted a seed of doubt in her head about whoever she was even working for, she was very concerned about the information being let loose in hands she didn’t know or even trust. Even if it was information she didn’t know of because she couldn’t flipping remember.

Agent Herrera was looking at her now, saying something but she wasn’t sure what it was because once more, at this close proximity she let her eyes wander. They settled on his face, watching his lips move, before moving down his body. Her throat went dry and she slowly swiped her tongue over her lips to moisten them up again. “Huh?” She managed to snap herself out of her trance when she found her eyes drifting a little too low down his body for her own comfort. That and she was incredibly aware that she was being blatantly obvious. She couldn’t help it. He wasn’t wearing anything underneath that towel! Her insides were screaming for him to release that death grip on the towel and let the world see what he was packing.

Goodness, she had no memory and was stuck in the body of a seriously hormonal and horny woman who wanted this agent to probably bang her into a world of heinous angry…copulation.

Glancing back at her laptop, Penny ignored the sensation of her cheeks turning red and glanced at the thumb drive sticking out of the side. “Oh uh…I-I guess.” She touched her right breast pocket of her blazer and then pointed to the thumb drive. “It was in there. The pocket. In my…m-my breast pocket…” She cleared her throat. So much for feeling smug. It was very difficult feeling smug with a really handsome man in just a towel standing beside her. Neither was it her fault that this body of hers wanted to practically throw herself against him. Putting her hands on the side of her head, she pressed her fingers to her temple and closed her eyes, leaning forward. “Am I in trouble Copper? Now are you going to book me?”

Her head hurt. Images were flashing and making it hard to concentrate mostly because they were all blurred. Voices were distorted and she closed her eyes to try and calm it down. She didn’t care to remember right now, not when trying to remember made her have these really bad flashes of pain to the very center of her forehead. Besides, she couldn’t even enjoy the fact she did something without her memory; her smugness evaporated so quickly into thin air.

“I need to go lie down.” She mumbled, standing and walking away from him. She walked to the nearest couch and lay down on her stomach, burying her throbbing her into a soft cushion, a small groan/whimper coming from her.

Withdrawals could be such a bitch.

"It's not the whole bureau," Pablo said, staring at the screen. "If it was, I'd be in on it too, or at least I would have been approached. But I wasn't. It's not just Peters and Sammy though. Those two wouldn't wipe their asses without instructions from higher up. Maybe that's the 'pyramid' they talked about."

He couldn't figure the flash drive out. He had taken one just before he pulled her out of the car and put it in his coat pocket. She had had his coat over her in the car, but this drive was different. It was smaller and had a wrist loop. This was another one. How many of these did she have? She could be carrying a whole shitload of data and she wouldn't even know it.

Pablo looked down at himself. He felt ridiculous, holding a towel around his waist. Penny was looking. He felt her eyes on him, but she looked away when she saw that he had caught her. She stood and walked unsteadily into the other room and crashed into the couch. What was wrong with her- she was acting strange. Maybe it was the concussion. Maybe she was just playing him. Whatever it was, he needed to know exactly how many of those flash drives she had. If she didn't even know what her secrets were, at least he needed to know. There could be a lethal amount of information on those drives.

“Am I in trouble Copper? Now are you going to book me?” It was the same tease as the motel back in Seattle.

He was next to her in four strides, feeling her pockets, checking her blazer for more flash drives. Nothing. He pulled her blazer off, and it pulled her arms behind her back for a moment. Her thin blouse popped another button. The firelight shone on his skin. Her hair looked like flames, tossed free along the couch cushions.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, feeling for pockets in the black shorts, feeling for little devices, gadgets. Her body squirmed under him and his hand slipped up under her blouse, smooth against the silky skin of her belly. His urgency to find data transformed into something much more primal. He saw fire reflected in her eyes and he wanted her. He pulled her shorts off and saw the tear in her stockings that had begun last night. He hooked a finger into the hole and made a long, slow tear all the way down her right leg. Then he made the same long tear in her left leg. He pulled the transparent fabric away and dropped it next to the couch.

"What do you have hidden, Penny?" He flipped her body over in one motion and tore the front of her blouse open, popping all the buttons. He knelt next to the couch and heard the buttons skitter and spin on the wood floor. His towel had fallen away at some point and he was crouched over her, breathing hard, his cock standing out, heavy and hard. It bobbed with his heartbeat. The firelight flickered on her creamy skin. He could smell her, her raw rich fragrance. He watched her eyes burning as he put his hand on her stomach. He felt her breathe.

Penny heard the quick shuffle the towel and his body moving. She had the feeling he was right beside her but she did nothing to look up or see for herself. If she did, it might be true and he would be there probably to book her, put her in handcuffs and then leave her to rot while he took her thumb drive and became a federal hero.

All of a sudden, hands were on her and she squirmed. At first she thought it was some weird tickle torture because at the rapid pace his hands were moving along her, she could very easily burst out into a fit of giggles. She felt the urge bubble up into her throat. Se pushed it down, especially when she felt his finger tear along the holes in her tights, ripping them off altogether. He did the same thing on her other leg and it suddenly no longer tickled. Shivers ran up her spine and she found herself clutching the throw pillow her face was smushed in.

Soon she found herself on her back and she no longer could hide her very flushed face in the pillow. Now was the time to put on the act, especially when she saw the towel was no longer there and there this was monster between his legs. She instinctively licked her lips as she wondered just what flavor Agent Herrera was. Oh boy…

“Hey, hey! You stop that right now you perverted, sleezy Copper! Just because you’re handsome, look really good shirtless, have this musky scent that I just want to nuzzle my nose into, can work a suit really well and make me think of very inappropriate things and…” She lost her train of thought because she got caught up in everything she was saying. She stayed silent as she felt the warmth of his hand rest on the soft skin of her flat stomach and her heartbeat started really pounding in her chest now. If he just slid his hand down a little bit southward he’d realize she was just as aroused as he was. This body was such a betrayal of crimes of passion that she felt toward him.

Slowly, and so not to give away the fact that she was aroused and didn’t want him to know, well know more than he probably already knew, Penny closed her legs, pushing her creamy thighs together and even tried to inch her shorts down even if they wouldn’t get any longer. “I-I didn’t know it was there. I swear. If I did, I certainly wouldn’t have used it or even showed you. I’m certain the Penny with her memory wouldn’t be as stupid.” She still didn’t remove his hand from her stomach. No, his touch was so warm and felt so good in contrast to her soft skin.

“Your towel dropped, by the way.” She averted her gaze, deciding that there was something on the ceiling a lot more interesting than the monster between his legs. “And I am suddenly very uncomfortable being in such close proximity to that—I mean you.” Her cheeks turned even redder.

"The Penny with her memory knew what she was hiding on your body. You don't."

She was babbling, trying to hold on to her shorts. Pablo unbuttoned them, ignoring her attempts to get him to stop. He pulled them off of her long legs and felt the pockets, some responsible part of his brain still pretending that he was searching for flash drives. Nothing. Her panties were black, flirty, matching her bra.

"If looking at my cock makes you uncomfortable," he said, "then close your eyes."

He trapped both of her wrists in his left hand and pulled them up over her head. "What are you hiding, Penny?" he said the words again, his lips next to her ear, the smell of her hair filling his nostrils. He slipped his right hand under the edge of her panties and curled his fingers comfortably over her mound. She was liquid between her legs, and hot. Pablo slipped a finger along her moist lips and watched her eyes in the firelight.

For all her complaining and struggle, she did not seem afraid.

He loosened his grip on her wrists. "Keep them over your head," he said. He reached around her with both hands and unfastened her bra, slipped it off over her arms. He let his nose brush the outside edge of her right breast, then he pulled her panties off slowly. He spread her legs and watched her face as he opened his mouth and dragged his lower lip up her pussy lips, slowly.

She bucked up under him and he held her down with one arm. He felt her hand in his hair.

"Over your head!" He nipped the inside of her thigh with his teeth as a warning.

He waited, watching her, her scent all around him, drawing him in. He licked her once, his tongue wide and soft, and wet. She was delicious. He was suddenly ravenous for her. He plunged his tongue inside her as far as he could, curling it into her flavor, her wetness. He moaned with the overwhelming sensation of her body against his mouth. It had been so long, and he hadn't realized he needed this so much.

“And what, you’re going to tell me that you know what I’m hiding on my body?” Any attempt at stalling was completely pointless. Even as she did her best to pull the hem of her shorts down and keep her eyes fixed on the ceiling, it didn’t do anything to deter him away. He was a man on a mission and he knew what he was doing, knew what he wanted and he was going to have it. The it being her.

In an instant, she felt her shorts taken from her body, slid down her slender and exposed legs leaving her a lot more exposed than she would have liked. She did the exact opposite of what he said and her gaze met his, a smoldering heat in his eyes that could rival the heat of the fire that she could feel distantly on her naked flesh. A flash of desire coursed through her, even as a sort of fear tangled into the mix as he discarded more and more of her clothes.

A soft gasp emitted from her and her eyes fluttered closed; his breath on her ear tantalizing and the only response she could form was, “Find out…” It felt like an out of body experience that she even said it but at the same time, she was so acutely aware of what was happening. Her heart pounded faster in her head and she wasn’t sure if it was the mild headache or just the anticipation of what was going to happen.

She didn’t try to fight him as he secured her wrists above her head and her body seemed to accommodate his. A deep blush colored her cheeks once he left her completely bare, exposing her to him by parting her legs. She tried to close her legs but it was impervious and she didn’t stand a chance at all the moment he made contact with her lower lips, soaked in arousal and anticipation. Her body lifted, bucking lightly and her right hand flew to the back of his head, already gripping a good handful of his hair. She gasped and felt a quaking sensation roll through her. Obeying, Penny lifted her hand up and both of them gripped the arm of the couch. Her eyes closed and a soft moan came from her, allowing herself to further surrender to him. She didn’t stand a chance. Not when his tongue felt like heaven and her body melted right then and there into the couch.

All she could do was feel and react. Each stroke and lap of his tongue against her wet lips sent a jolt of pleasure through her, causing soft moans to come from her. It was like a rise of pleasure, a build up of something so great and beyond her and she had no recollection of anything. It was so overwhelming how quickly a great level of pleasure began to consume her. Her nails dug into the side of the sofa’s arm and her back arched. She was holding back, not willing to let herself go because in part, that would be like admission to the pleasure he was giving her—if her moans and her body’s reaction was not a dead giveaway. Some part of that woman that she truly was, the resilient and stubborn woman who could not give in, prevented her from wanting to give him the satisfaction. It’d be too easy otherwise.

It was truly too easy. She melted. She relaxed. She gave in and couldn’t hold back any longer. It felt like it was happening all too soon, she got too lost in it. It felt like only mere seconds since he started but it was longer than that. He had a skilled tongue and a determined drive of lust—and potentially obsession—that she couldn’t refrain. Her body knew what it wanted even if her mind was too far behind and blank to catch up. Her body was wiser than her and was not suffering a memory loss. Just her brain. She didn’t need to fight it. Even if she wanted to as the situation was way too messed up for this to actually happen, it was almost surreal. It felt like it wasn’t happening. Like she was imagining it, or he was imagining it but it was so real.

All sense of rhyme and reason vanished through the window and all Penny knew was pleasure. It escalated to the point that no matter how much she wanted to, she couldn’t for the life of her, hold back. She let go and as she did, a roaring spike of pleasure coursed through her entire body and a deeper and louder moan came from her, the telltale sign of a woman who reached the highest peak of pleasure. It was out of this world. It was so familiar. It was—it was…

Images. Vivid. So familiar. Like each time she ever did anything came flooding back and all she had were memories of pleasure, euphoria and a repeated string of heartbreak. Whoa. It’s like someone was slowly opening her Pandora’s Box to reveal a string of memories one incident at a time. Yet somehow, it made it all the more powerful.

Maybe Penny couldn't remember much about her past, but her body remembered this- how to sing when it was played. He could feel her fighting the pleasure, and he understood. He wondered if he would fare any better in her position. Maybe.

He held her bucking body through her orgasm, keeping his tongue on her flesh, insistent, a constant intimate contact. He finished, finally, with a slow, deep affectionate kiss to her pussy. The room still echoed with her moans and the air was full of her fragrance.

Pablo rested his chin just above Penny's mound and smiled at her. "Well there's a secret you've been dying to get out of your system." He dipped his tongue into her belly button, ran his chin along the curve of her breast, kissed her under her left ear.

"I wonder how long it's been for you," he said, and bit her earlobe. "A week? A year?" Some questions didn't have answers, but asking them would make her wonder.

"It's been nine weeks since I was with a woman," he said into her ear. The tip of his cock touched the back of her thigh. "She was lonely," he said, "and felt sorry for me. I was horny and a little drunk.

Pablo brought his hand to Penny's throat and let it rest there, feeling her pulse and her breathing.

"You can bring your hands down now," he said, "if you want to."

He kissed her neck between his fingers, her skin smooth and tight. He kissed her chin, then hovered his lips over her mouth so she could smell herself on him. He touched his tongue to the tip of her nose, kissed her forehead. The tip of his cock kept touching her, just to the left, just a little too low.

"Who was he, the last man to make love to you?" Pablo pressed his cock against her opening like a kiss, like a promise. "Or was it a woman, Penny? That's not in the files. Nobody knows but you."

He pressed harder and the tip of his cock opened her up, slid in a little way. He kissed her lips, a long, soft kiss. Then he looked into her eyes and pushed into her, all the way. His mouth opened with the feel of her body surrounding him.

Her breathing came quick and she couldn’t find the will or strength to open her eyes. All she could do was marvel in the euphoric post-orgasmic glow. There were still jolts of pleasure that shocked through her and the final, lingering kiss he gave to her soaked lips was like a final testament to what he had accomplished. Even though it was so real, it still felt surreal. One of those moments where she could not believe he just did that and she even allowed him. And from the images she got, Penny could understand just why it was so easy to give into him.

“Don’t goad Copper. It’s not an attractive color on you.” She purred breathlessly. She had yet to move her hands. She was still lost in the remaining sensations of such pleasure. She couldn’t recall anything that felt like that and since she got enough memory of her other intimate times, she knew what she was saying. It was never like that. She’d had men go down on her before, certainly not all at once, and it was never this amazing. Perhaps it was because it had been so long or because there was something between her and Agent Herrera. It was scary. She hardly knew it logically, but she knew it physically.

Every kiss, every touch, every gentle nip and teasing puff of hot breath against her skin had her gripping the arm of the couch all over again. Her body was incredibly hypersensitive to anything he did right now. It made her want to do more when everything in her being was saying get out, get out now. She couldn’t. To do so would be committing a bigger sin than actually having sex with him.

She was no longer breathless but she was reacting very much to the slightest touches. Soft moans, pleasurable whimpers, a small verse of a symphony of pleasurable sounds just waiting to get to the meat of the composition for the chorus.

”Twelve months,” she heard herself say in response to his inquiry. It was automatic like she knew so well and she was very aware of it but hoped he wouldn’t ask questions about it. The last thing either of them needed was the mood to be ruined with the question, ‘You’re getting your memory back?’

She could fell the strength of his cock sliding up her body, slowly and tantalizing like the movement itself was saying something. He was finding her center and she wasn’t about to stop him, even when he said she could bring her hands down, she didn’t. Well she didn’t stop him. Her hands moved to touch the strong and lean muscle of his shoulders, slowly sliding over and down his back. He felt so strong. She wondered how strong his beautiful derriere was. She wanted to just bite one cheek…

A soft moan came from her and her eyes slid closed once more, simply reveling in the sensation he was causing her and he wasn’t even inside of her. She was just too hot for him right now. “I don’t recall his name. Only that he certainly didn’t make me feel this way. As for the woman…” She had no recollection but she supposed she could tell a little fib. Little did she know there’d be actual truth to it. “Well there was that one time…she enjoyed my middle finger.” She drew that from the mug shot he had of her taped to his dashboard. She just didn’t know it was actually true.

All sense of anything went out the window as she felt him push full on through. But what really did it was the way his lips claimed hers. Her right hand slid into the back of his hair slowly, like she was just realizing what an amazing kisser he was and she lost herself, melting in his arms. She was so fully aware of the sting of pleasurable pain when he pushed his cock deep inside of her, causing a deep moan to come from her and into the kiss but even then, her tongue pushed into his mouth and she didn’t dare part her lips. Everything was happening. It was clear that her body wanted this for a while now. Penny just didn’t know if that was a good thing or a bad thing, regardless of how amazing he felt inside of her.

Twelve months. That was significant somehow, but Pablo's rational mind wasn't at peak performance and Penny's resistance was completely gone. He kissed her deeply, with abandon, and she returned the kiss with interest.

He began to move in her, slow rocking, letting the wet slip of their bodies tease moans from her, and a pleased growl from him. Twelve months. Fuck. She would need more than a lick and a sweet screw. He looked down into her face and let her see the wild lust he felt building in him. He pulled almost all the way out and waited for a moment, waited for Penny to begin taking a breath, then slammed into her hard and deep. He plunged over and over, desperate and feverish, at a pounding marching cadence and watched her eyes change with the temperature in the room and the pace of the sex. He growled through his teeth, bared in a half smile and he caught sight of his reflection in the window. He looked like an animal. He felt like one, and he liked it.

He flipped Penny over on her stomach on the couch and pressed her down into the cushions with his hand between her shoulder blades, her ass in the air. He entered her again and stroked in and out, evenly. Then he gathered the fire of her hair in his left hand and lifted her face up so she could see their reflection in the window. Pablo could see the fire reflected in her eyes, reflected in the window. She writhed back into him, matching his violence.

He raised his right hand and watched her eyes in the reflection, watched for understanding. Something changed in her- something indefinable that he felt more than saw or heard. He brought his hand down hard, a sharp crack to her right cheek. Her flesh quivered with the smack and he felt her head try to go down. He pulled back on her hair again, forcing her to watch as his hand came back again, paused in the air, and came down again hard enough to sting his palm.

He brought her up to kneeling upright in front of him, plunging up into her body leisurely and deep, her hair in his fist. He whispered in her ear, "Say my name, Penny."

He ran his right hand over her breast and watched her body move with his in the window. Their skin burned orange with firelight. He pounded into her, a fierce lover. "Say my name."

It was so good. Too good in fact that even as she had memories of past encounters and even remember how it felt, it was nothing compared to right now. Slow and deep strokes that rubbed and touched the walls of her pussy, like such intricate touches wanting to memorize every detail of her. It was so intense because of that sense of intricacy.

Yet it didn’t seem like enough, especially as she became well adjusted to him. It wasn’t say to that he wasn’t up to par; no Agent Herrera was definitely up to par in ever single way but she craved more. Her body was so on fire it would take just the exact same amount of heat or more in order to satisfy it. Penny opened her mouth to say something, maybe goad him or just request for more but before he could, he read her mind and took matters into his own hands. He plunged hard and deep causing loud moans to come from her, so loud they were nearly screams, deep and guttural. Her nails, although not blunt but neither too sharp to cause real damage, dug into his back as she held on for dear life. It was the most erotic, sexy and delicious ride of her life and she had enough memory to make that assessment.

Before she could fully adjust to the merciless thrusts, she found herself face down on the couch, her ass so exposed she would have blushed if it wasn’t so hot and his cock plunged right back into her. At this angle, she felt him more and he was hitting a very sensitive spot inside of her that she didn’t think actually existed. The look in his eyes was forever burned in her retina; so primal, so lustful, so like an animal and she loved it. That same heat became reflected in her own gaze, of which she saw as he jerked her head back by her fiery locks. It almost astounded her to see the pleasure and lust mirrored on her face like it had been on his. It had been far too long and no one had her this way. She would be shocked if she knew; no one had been able to keep up with her fiery Irish spirit. Then Agent Herrera happened.

The first slap was like a sound of music that reverberate deep in her ears the way the actual feeling reverberated deep throughout her body, the pleasure spiking directly between her legs. She contracted tightly around him as a reaction from the spank and all she could do was anticipate the next one so eagerly. More, she needed more. It was just on the cusp of out of this world. Again, he did it again and her moans came out louder, deeper and soon she couldn’t help her screams. It was impossible to stay quiet and nothing about it was forced; it was all deep and guttural, coming so profoundly natural from her. “Fuck…”

Her arms came up around the back of his neck as she found herself upright and back against his hard body. She held on as he became merciless, demanding his name and only one came to mind. “Agent Herrera…” She was blanking on his first name but there came this growl, such a sexy sound and his name came roaring back into her mind, angered it had ever been forgotten for a single second. Not Agent Herrera, not Copper. “Pablo!” She cried out, throwing her head back into his shoulder. She cried his name out again and again as the escalation of pleasure was more than a mere spike but a sensational build up, spikes of it rippling through her.

Penny squeezed her eyes shut tightly and she felt her pussy clamp down tightly around his engorged cock. “Pablo, I’m--!” She couldn’t say it. She didn’t have the chance. She saw stars, fireworks, even the strong waves crushing violently on the shore or the rocks, a symbolic embodiment of the orgasm that came to pass. It crushed through like a totally unfair sneak attack, consuming her with raw pleasure unlike anything she ever felt before.

It existed. The ‘G’ was a real spot.

Pablo thrust, mindlessly letting his body take over. Penny's fingers at the back of his neck pressed into his flesh as her orgasm built around her. He was lost in the conversation between his cock and her pussy. She called his name over and over and he said hers back, barely intelligible grunts that tore themselves from his throat unbidden. She squeezed against his hardness and the long weeks of tension started to boil inside him. His control tipped over the edge and there was no going back. "Oh fuck Penny," he hissed through clenched teeth and his whole body spasmed as he came, jets of his come surrounding his own cock inside her. He slowed, the orgasm leaving him momentarily weak and trembling. He let go of her hair.

He turned his head and kissed Penny's neck, tasting her sweat and enjoying the feel of his cock, satisfied, but still hard inside of her. He wrapped his arms around her. A tension broke in him and he felt it flow out of his body. It left him relaxed and, an unfamiliar feeling flooded him. Happiness.

He chuckled into Penny's neck and laid back on the couch. He pulled her with him, not wanting to break their intimate contact just yet. The fire popped and crackled and Pablo savored Penny's weight on top of him, her hair tickling his cheek. He was softening slowly and he put his hand over her heart to feel it beating. When his cock finally came out of her, heavy and soft, he felt his come dribble out of her and onto his stomach. It was an odd, absurd ending to a stunning, passionate encounter.

He shook his head in amazement. "I feel like I have been truly and gloriously fucked for the first time in my life. I didn't feel like a virgin before, but now I feel, I don't know- deflowered somehow."

He felt for the towel on the ground, found it, handed it to Penny.

"My first time was at a friend's house," he said. He hadn't intended to speak, to tell this story, but he found himself listening to his own voice tell it, fascinated. "We were playing X-Box or something and his sister was there doing homework at the table. I was a senior that year and she was studying business at South Seattle Community College. One of his other friends came to the house and wanted to go get some weed. I wasn't into that shit much and they left together. I kept playing some racing game on his console. Pretty soon, his sister, Lupe, came over and sat next to me on the couch and watched me play. Her knee touched mine and she left it there. I crashed."

"'Come on,' she said, and she grabbed my hand and took me to her room. I thought she was pretty hot, but I always had felt invisible to her. She shut the door and kissed me. 'Come on,' she said again, 'They're horrible at finding weed, it'll take them at least an hour.' She pulled her shirt off and I copied her, as fast as I could. I was inexperienced, but I wasn't stupid. We stood there, naked, just looking at each other for a few moments and she knelt in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. I would have come right then, but she stopped as soon as I was hard and smiled at me. 'I like this,' she said, and pushed me on to her bed and climbed on top of me."

Pablo trailed his fingers in spirals around Penny's breast. "When my friend got back I was sitting on the couch playing X-Box really badly with a huge smile on my face, and just before I left to go home for dinner, Lupe waited until nobody was looking and gave me a kiss on my lips."

On an impulse, Pablo leaned down and bit Penny's shoulder, just hard enough to leave a faint mark. He liked her taste.

"We're making the biggest, best mistake of our lives," he said, almost to himself.

It was like she had been shot up with an incredible dosage of muscle relaxants. She felt like goo, like jelly, and melted back into him barely realizing when he lay back and pulled her with him. She rest her head back into his shoulder and her eyes stayed closed. It was so comfortable in his arms and she started to feel her breath slow and steadily come back to normal, her heart no longer thundering in her chest. A smile played onto her face and she nodded her head slowly, yet she had no recollection of her first time. She wasn’t sure which of the different instances was her first. “I think typically it is the girl who should feel deflowered. The man is supposed to grin this cheeky grin and then thrust his fist into the air, Judd Nelson style.”

It felt like a ping of pain shot to her head and she whimpered. “Ouch…the hell did that come from?” She had actually said that word for word after her first time. She just needed to remember it. Or remember a face and perhaps the rest would expose itself to her. Granted, the actual conversation that stemmed that line was lost on her.

Taking the towel from him, she wiped down the front of her body and then between her legs. She sat up a little bit to wipe whatever cum spilled out of her and onto his stomach before she gently fell back into him, just in time to listen to his story. The first time that Agent Pablo Herrera had sex. Only back then, he was just Pablo Herrera and probably some scrawny and lanky teenager who had hormones and testosterone up to his chin. Oh, this was going to be interesting. Very interesting.

She listened and her eyes fluttered closed once more and she was taken back to the scene of a lanky Pablo and his friend’s sister basically seducing him. It was amazing to hear but it triggered other memories. Soon she wasn’t paying too much attention to his story and the images got jumbled into something else, someone else; more specifically, two other someone’s. Penny and her brother’s first best friend after they moved to the states. She was fifteen and home alone when Danny’s friend, Austin, dropped by. She had been in her room working on the first assignment for her brother; her first hack.

Austin dropped by to pick up something Danny left for him. Penny let him in and then went back to her room. He watched her walk away and she chanced a look back and he smiled. She mad dashed into her room and sat down at the computer. Once he got what he came there for, he glanced at the time. Danny wasn’t expected back until the later evening. So he visited her in her room. When she realized he was in her room, she turned off her computer because he didn’t know what they really did and faced him. He fed her compliments. She blushed. He played with her fiery red hair and she giggled like a little school girl. Then he kissed her and considering she had always admired him when he would come over, it wasn’t that difficult for him.

He was gentle and tender and when it actually came for him to be inside of her and take her virginity, she screamed like someone would during a horror movie when they were afraid. He looked down at her startled and she looked at him like she made the biggest mistake ever. He leaned down and chuckled and she laughed as well. She screamed again but not like she was watching a scary scene in a horror movie. She heard the last bit of Agent Herrera’s story and she smiled to herself. “What happened after?” She decided not to mention hers. She didn’t want to tell him she remembered. Sure, he’d ask her at some point because she gave him a pretty concise and specific answer of twelve months but maybe he would have forgotten after his climax. She wasn’t sure what would happen if he knew she was starting to remember. Nothing pertinent to the case but she was remembering, nonetheless.

“Did you two date? Become boyfriend and girlfriend? Get specially customized candy hearts for Valentine’s Day?” She grinned. She remembered what happened to Austin. He turned bitter and angry. She was pretty sure he died at some point but she couldn't remember the details. For some reason, just the thought of him made her feel a pang of sadness. Whatever it was, clearly she hadn't taken it well.

There it was again, the odd wince and a whimper- like someone was poking Penny in the head. Pablo wondered about it, but didn't say anything. He wanted to take her in to a doctor- a real doctor this time- and get her checked out, but they had to stay off the grid, at least for a while. Until she could remember more, or they knew who was trying to kill them and why.

"What happened after?" Penny said, and he thought about it- Lupe and her dark, tight t-shirts and her low rise jeans and a solid straight fall of black hair.

"I wouldn't call it 'dating,'" he said. "Lupe and I fooled around, always on the sly. She didn't want to be my girlfriend, and fuck buddies didn't exist yet, but maybe that's what we were. I think she kind of got off on banging her little brother's friend while he was in the next room. One time we did it in the attic over the kitchen while her mom was making dinner." Pablo shook his head and smiled. "Then she went to UW and I went into law enforcement. I got married, got divorced, never saw Lupe again."

The thing that had bothered him faintly before was coming back. Twelve months. A year. Penny had remembered the last time she had had sex. He wondered how much more she remembered, if there was anything she wasn't telling him. Memory loss was one thing, but deception would be dangerous, especially when it came to her skills. Information she was holding back could kill them both.

Pablo stroked her hair. He loved the silkiness of it. He didn't want to spook her. For all her strength and bluster, she seemed to have a deep fear, and he shivered to think that it might be justified. He took a breath and decided.

"Penny," he said, gently, "when you remember, whatever you remember, please let me know. You have secrets in here that are dangerous. Some of them will be embarrassing. Some of them you might be afraid for me to find out. I promise not to judge you. We don't have time for that, and we need to stay alive. I'll be as honest with you as I can. You can ask me any question and I'll answer it with the truth, even if it doesn't seem relevant."

That last part made him uncomfortable. It would be profoundly against the FBI's rules for him to discuss the case against Penny with her. He could make it impossible for them to prosecute. The stakes were higher than just one more arrest and conviction though. It was life and death and he was willing to sacrifice a career move to keep breathing.

His breathing was back to normal and he trailed his fingers along Penny's thigh.

"You," he said, poking her belly button, "totally wasted my shower."

The way he stroked her hair, is fine fingers combing through the thick tresses so gently, it was so soothing. Each time she felt his fingers against her scalp, a wonderful sensation went through her and it was wonderfully relaxing. She could fall asleep right here and the more she listened to him talk, the more that point became true; he had such a soothing voice, like a lullaby.

A small smile came to her face and shook her head. “Sounds like Lupe was quite the adventurous, dirty girl.” Or every guy’s fantasy. The image she had of Agent Herrera’s v-card holder was this gorgeous, buxom and drop dead gorgeous girl. With curves that would put any other Hispanic woman to shame and gorgeous long hair and with each step she took, it was like a hypnosis of swaying hips. She could bring a powerful man to heel.

Penny wondered if she could do that; if that’s what this entire thing with her and Agent Herrera had been. He said that they knew each other better than anyone else knew them. The way her body reacted to him and she didn’t understand it or know it only meant that the tension wasn’t one sided. It came from her and him. Otherwise what they did would have been supremely awkward. It was so the opposite of awkward. It was like 4th of July, Christmas, New Year’s, Valentine’s Day and her birthday all in one. Bombastic.

He spoke again and encouraged her to tell him if she remembered anything. He was kind about it and she wondered if he would have been this kind if they didn’t give into such wild abandon. Biting her lower lip, she opened her eyes. Her eyelids were so heavy and she was so tired but the last thing on her mind was sleep. She wanted to tell him everything she remembered. All her sexual experiences, even her first time. It was right there on the tip of her tongue but she didn’t want to say it. she couldn’t. Not right now. Maybe tomorrow but she wanted to just bask in this post-euphoric moment.

A small giggle came from her as he poked her belly button and it caused her to squirm. Was she ticklish or something? That would be absolutely mortifying. She turned and managed to sort of roll herself on him, being very mindful that she was literally moving on his body. She made it so she was straddling him and sat up, resting her hands on his chest. “Well if I made you so dirty, perhaps you should go shower. I cleaned you up the best I could. It’s not my fault you make such a dirty mess,” she paused to lean down and kiss his ear. “Agent Herrera.”

Sliding off of his body, she moved to grab whatever remained of her clothes. Her shirt was empty of all buttons but her shorts were still in tact. She was kind of not feeling the idea of putting on her underwear. She felt like she needed to shower. She couldn’t believe they had sex and she hadn’t been clean for a day. Perhaps that’s what made it so dirty.

Dressing in her button down and shorts, she tied the tails of her blouse so that it would at least cover her breasts, forgoing the bra. Sure, it showed her stomach but maybe she liked that. Maybe she wanted to tease him by traipsing around in clothing fit for a total cock-tease. “I remember some stuff. My first time, every last sexual encounter, all of which pale in comparison to you.” She looked back at him after picking up her blazer and tugged it on, buttoning it up and it made her look not at all like a little cock-tease. Okay, maybe a little bit since her hair screamed that she had been gloriously fucked. “That’s why I knew it had been twelve months.” She bit her lower lip. “I don’t know anything else though. I don’t know how I made the internet work and I certainly didn’t know I had that thumb drive on me and how I pulled up the FBI mainframe.”

Pablo watched, amused, as Penny collected items of increasingly tattered clothing and improvised. She wasn't dressing to dress, she was dressing to strip.

She understood the importance of letting him know her memories, and that was all he needed for now. He knew she would share when the time was right. What she was sharing now was much more fun.

Pablo stood when she had finally pulled the blazer back on. Her breasts moved deliciously under the white blouse, and her nipples poked the fabric out. She hid them behind the blazer, teased him and his body began to respond to her. He picked up her tattered tights and fingered them absently. He went to her, backed her against the living room wall, and pinned her there with a kiss on her lips. His hands pressed the wall on either side of her head.

"Miss Davitt," he said, into her ear, kissing it like she had kissed his moments before, "I think you owe me something." He ran his thumb over her lips, slipped it into her mouth. He curled his fingers under her chin and made her head nod, almost as if she were agreeing. "But I'm a, how did you say it? a 'dirty mess' right now."

He wrapped the end of the stocking around one of Penny's wrists, his eyes never leaving hers. A technique from the academy he had never thought he would need.

"And a gentleman always makes sure he's squeaky clean before... well, before he collects on debts." He wrapped her other wrist quickly, and tied it off. He took the length of fabric between her hands in his fist and backed away, backed down the hall with Penny in tow.

He backed into the shower stall and looped the fabric with an extra twist over the shower head so Penny's hands were held high. He leaned in and kissed her again. "But I can't have you skittering off, now, can I?"

He turned on the water. It was a little cold at first, but it warmed quickly. Most of the spray was on him, but it splashed off of his body and began to soak her clothes through pretty quickly. Her blouse turned nearly transparent.

He got the soap out and began lathering his body just out of Penny's reach. He smiled at her as he soaped up, carefully washing himself. He bent over, washed his legs, his thighs, his stomach. He took his balls in one hand and soaped them up, then spread the lather up the length of his hardening cock. If she wanted a tease, he'd give her one.

He stroked his cock, one hand on the wall next to her head, the other caressing himself slowly, luxuriously. He let his eyes blink lazily closed, enjoying the water, the full, sweet strokes, Penny's wriggling in front of him. He touched her nose with his, his lips almost touching hers. Water streamed over his head and fell on her, soaking her clothing, such as it was, completely.

"Mmm," he said, low in his throat. "Isn't there just something about a hot shower?"

A soft gasp cam from her when he suddenly moved her back to the wall. It wasn’t that he moved so quickly, he just backed her up against it and with the way he stalked, the way he looked and the fact he held her tattered tights in his hands like he was going to find some more use for them yet. She looked up at him and melted under his heady gaze. It was like a predator looking down at its prey but instead of eating her, he was going to do unspeakably delicious things to her. Or…apparently what she was going to do to him and it didn’t look like she’d have much of a say. Not that she wanted one. He was too sexy to resist. And if he was wearing a shirt, he’d be way too sexy for it.

Lightly, she sucked on the very tip of his thumb as it slipped into her mouth, giving it even a light bite. She had a debt to pay? What could that—Oh… She found herself nodding even if she wasn’t sure if she was actually doing the nodding or if he was making her do it, although she did understand.

Her wrists became secured and he pulled her along, making her follow. Penny took the time to admire his beautiful derriere. Oh yes, she wanted to just lean down and maybe bite one cheek. She even tried to but he had walked them into the bathroom and she found herself incredibly immobile as she sort of hung from the shower head, right beneath it. Her eyes were glued to him, watching in painful anticipation as he washed and cleaned himself.

She avidly followed the trail the bar of soap left on him and her lower lip was captured in her teeth. She watched hungrily as he cleaned his balls and his cock. She wanted to wrap her lips around that very delectable looking tip and suck like he was the most delicious popsicle. Grape flavored. No, cherry. Maybe melon. Mm… melon.

“Pablo…” She whispered as he came closer to her, so close that each time he kissed her, she met his lips and tried to deepen the kiss but he was quickly gone as fast as he kissed her. She didn’t even realize she was pretty much soaking wet, her clothes sodden on her and her blouse completely see through. Her nipples were hard and brushing against the wet cloth of her shirt and blazer and begging to be teased, licked maybe even slightly bitten.

She squeezed her legs together, remembering why wearing panties was such a wonderful thing because it made it easier to hide her arousal and he need all over again. Yes, she had just been fucked like she had never been fucked before but it wasn’t enough. She wanted more and got a second wind to be able to enjoy him.
“For the record, I wasn’t purposely trying to tease you.” Perhaps that was only a half lie. “I was just trying to get dressed. You’re just being completely unfair.” Her lips twisted into a small grin. “I was this close to biting one cheek and you didn’t let me.” Yes, because that was the total teasing portion of his claimed seduction. Not anything else. Of course not!

“Do you realize what a fine ass you have, Agent Herrera?”

Pablo grinned at Penny's protests. She hadn't been teasing? He stepped close to her, his cock bumping against the zipper on her soaking wet black shorts. He pulled her blazer open and looked openly at her breasts, her nipples poking through the wet fabric. He untied the knot at her waist and dragged the cloth back, slowly over her left nipple. He pulled her forward a little, into the edge of the shower's spray and the water beaded on her breast, trickled in a stream around her beautiful curves. Pablo licked water from her skin, just below her breast. He put his lips at the base of her breast and sucked the stream of water into his mouth, he lapped at the swell of her flesh, cleared droplets of water off her skin and watched them form again and run down her stomach.

He looked up into her eyes and smiled. "I'm not teasing," he said, and circled her nipple with his fingertip, never touching it, "I was just thirsty."

He uncovered her other breast and admired her. He brushed his lips across her nipple lightly, just enough to feel the electricity between them on the sensitive skin of his lips. He licked her properly then, warm tongue on chilly wet skin.

"You think I have a fine ass?" He smiled up at her and licked her again. He stood and unhooked her arms from the shower head and lowered her arms so she was tied around his waist. He ran his fingers up into the back of her hair and kissed her mouth deeply, letting his eyes close with the pure sensual joy of it. She was the woman he had always needed and never known. An irritating voice in his mind told him he was just obsessed, there was a psychiatric term for this, something dangerous and dark. She was only like this because she didn't remember. She could become his enemy again at any second with the return of her memory.

"You're worth it," he murmured into her mouth as he kissed her again, barely aware that he was speaking aloud. He pressed into a new kiss as he felt her fingers curl around his ass.

"Mmm," he said, "you want a bite, huh?' He bit her lower lip and held it for a moment, stretched it out gently and let it pop out of his mouth. He ran his hand over her ass, the place he had swatted her earlier. He looked into her eyes and smiled, then let the smile fade. "You can have a whole fucking meal," he said. He was dead serious.

A small sense of shyness washed through her as he very obviously stared at her breasts through the soaked white blouse. With the way she tied it, it left very little to the imagination because it was see through but also with the way it was tied as well as the fact her nipples were hard enough to cut diamonds. Okay, maybe not that hard but she felt that aroused all over again.

What shocked her more was how, after he untied her blouse and slowly revealed her breasts, even repositioned her so she felt the stream of water over her, he drank the flow. She blushed madly and even though he was just drinking water, it was the most erotic thing. He was drinking water off of her and she became so very much aware that his cock was pressed against her shorts.

Penny’s breathing came quicker, like she was trying to just anticipate whatever he was going to. She couldn’t. He was unpredictable and every little thing he did, little touch and faint caress was sending her over. Maybe it was the cold water or the fact she still felt so sensitized after their first round—whatever the case was, she wanted more. “Pablo—“ She was momentarily stunted when he moved her arms and before she could really try to guess what he would do next, his lips were on hers. He claimed them so deeply with such a fiery passion and her body felt like it went slack against his. She melted. Goodness, he was a divine kisser. Nothing ever made her feel this way, more importantly no one ever made her feel this way.

What would happen when she regained her memory? Would they still have this or would it go away the moment she realized what she did, who she did it with and where she was. They were enemies.

It didn’t stop her from kissing him and even when he parted their lips, her lips followed his, eager for more, not wanting it to end. A small whimper came from her and she didn’t even hear what he said. She was too addicted to his lips right now. Then he kissed her again and her nails pressed into his back lightly. A soft moan came from her and a liquid heat surged right between her legs. It felt like a gush of her arousal was dripping from her pussy and her nails dug deeper into his back. He was perhaps the most sexiest man alive and there was a big fat chance that none of this would matter anymore at some point. Because of that fact, a big part of her didn’t want to remember.

“I will have a whole fucking meal.” She murmured against his lips. “I’ll have you.” Her eyes opened slowly and she looked at him. Pulling back slightly, she saw that cocky smile no longer present on his face and she frowned lightly. “What’s wrong? I just told you that you have a fine ass and you’re frowning?” Well that was odd. Then again, she was a bit too lost in the kisses and the fact his hard and gorgeous body was pressed against hers, she didn’t really know what he had said or what she missed.

Nudging his chin with her nose, she looked up into his eyes. “Why so serious?”

They had been the exact same words he had heard Margie whisper to Sueco one day after he had dinner at their house. She was a modest woman, Margie, at least in public, but apparently she had an adventurous side with her husband. He hadn't been thinking when he said them, but the memory came back, along with the grief of losing his partner.

Penny's eyes were looking at him questioningly and he shook his head. He didn't feel like telling her, but if he wanted her to be honest with him, he needed to be honest with her.

"It was just something Sueco's wife said to him one time. You can have a whole fucking meal. She always whispered too loud and it embarrassed him sometimes. That night, though, he had a big smile plastered on his face. They were in their bedroom before I even got out of the house. I locked their door for them."

Pablo smiled then, and slid his hands around Penny's waist and up her back. He held her skin against his, drawing comfort from her closeness and warmth. He pulled her blouse and blazer off her shoulders and kissed her collarbone.

He searched Penny's eyes. "I'm sorry," he said, "it wasn't your fault." His cock had softened a little, but was still bumping against Penny's thigh occasionally. The flash passion of the moment had been replaced by a deep, slow boiling heat. "Help me forget, Penny. Sometimes I envy the gift you have right now. Maybe I can help you remember, and I hope what you remember will be good."

Her facial features softened as he recalled the memory, the origin of that phrase and understanding dawned on her; he still missed his partner and never truly got over through the pain and grief of losing him. She wished she could understand. Perhaps the best thing she could do was just to help him. So she did what she could best.

Penny leaned in and placed a soft kiss to his cheek and then let her lips trail along his chiseled jaw. She placed a kiss to his chin and let her lips trail down further, down along his throat and then to the side along his neck. She kind of wished her hands were free so she could cradle him better but then she felt his arms come to life as he embraced her fully and it also pulled her close to him.

He was being so honest with her and she didn’t know what she did to deserve that. She wanted to tell him that she didn’t want to remember. She was afraid of what would happen once her memory would come back. She didn’t even want to imagine it because somehow she kept envisioning that it would end with her in cuffs and certainly not to a bed while she was pushed to enjoy a night of endless passion. She doubted such things happened in prison.

Looking up at him, she smiled faintly and nodded her head slowly. She waited a moment though, wanting to pull her hands free from the now wet tights. Because it was wet and it allowed for a little bit more give, she was able to get one hand free but that was all that was needed. “Just promise me one thing.” Her now free hands slid into the back of his gorgeously wet hair, lightly gripping the locks. “Don’t let me forget. No matter what.”

With that final testament, she pulled his head down and let her lips meet his in a heated, searing kiss full of passion. She pushed off the shower wall and pushed him backwards as her hands slid to his toned chest, pushing him against the opposite side of the shower wall. Her right hand slid down his body and her fingers wrapped around his slightly softened cock, stroking it to stroke some of that fire, intensity and need back into him. She was going to help him forget. At least enough for the moment so they could enjoy just one more round of passion. Who knew what tomorrow brought them. Who knew if tomorrow brought her memories back.

"Oh, fuck me Pablo." She half-moaned against his lips.

Penny's first kiss on his cheek opened something deep in Pablo. He had been tough about Sueco's death, he had handled it on his own. Now, though, Penny was doing something he had never considered before. She was comforting him. It promised to be very interesting comfort indeed, but the simple act of sharing his memory and having her understand him was healing him somehow. And she was the most unlikely source of comfort for him. It didn't seem to matter in the moment.

As her lips lit his skin on fire, his jaw, his chin, his neck, he felt a profound gratitude welling up for Penny. She seemed to understand parts of him that nobody had ever understood. Not even himself.

When she got one of her hands free and slipped it up into his hair, he had two distinct thoughts. One was shame that she had gotten out of his knots so easily. The other was a furious joy at her hand in his hair. He felt another layer of his guard come down.

"Don't let me forget. No matter what," she said, and kissed him with a passion that made him wonder if the curtains would catch on fire. She had him backed against the wall, her hand around his cock and her eyes full of fire.

Pablo's eyes rolled back into his head as Penny made steel out of his cock again. He groaned and his body became hers. "Oh, fuck me Pablo," she said then, the arousal thick in her voice and he turned her, pressed her back against the cool tile of the wall. He pulled her blouse and blazer off in one motion and tossed them behind him. They fell with a sodden splat on the floor of the shower. He unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down, just past the curve of her hips and his cheek slid accidentally against the smooth skin of her breast. The sensation was delicious and exhilarating. His tongue itched for her skin, his cock wanted to find a place to hide in her, his hands wanted touch, wanted flesh. He turned his head, caught her nipple between his lips, and let his teeth brush against her sensitive skin. He pushed her shorts to the floor.

He slipped an arm under her thigh and lifted her leg. When he stood, his cock touched the lips of her pussy and he pushed into her and paused a moment, letting the amazing sensations sink in. Then he pounded into her, filling her with himself over and over. She had asked for the fucking, but he found she was matching his thrusts. She squeezed his cock hard and the sheer heat of the moment made him feel something in him break.

He pounded into her with abandon. The tights were still hanging from Penny's left wrist and Pablo felt them on his back, bouncing off his ass. Her fingers dug into him and they made him wild with lust. He fucked Penny fast and hard, her ass in his grasping fingers.

It seemed almost instant, how quickly he turned primal. It was exactly what she wanted and she thought it was the perfect way to take his mind off of everything. To simply let go and indulge in something freeing. He was quick and as much as she did miss the feel of his cock in her hand, kind of like holding all the power over him right there in the palm of her hand, it was quickly dissipated by the way he pinned her to the wall and quickly undressed her fully.

The sound of her wet blazer and blouse hitting the shower floor with a wet splat was hazy. She didn’t know anything but him and his touch and the fact that she no longer felt her shorts on her. Although she wasn’t sure since they were as soaking wet as her entire body was after she had been drenched in the water. It was all hazy really.

Until his teeth grazed her nipple, a sensation that jolted straight down to her pussy. Her lightly tilted back and she moaned softly, her eyes closing. Finally. Despite the little emotional segment, after all the teasing he did to her, touching her but not touching her where she wanted him to, kissing her with steam kisses that made her knees go weak and verbally teasing her, it felt so good to finally get some satisfaction out of it all. He brought her up to such a high peak of lustful need that a single touch nearly drove her insane.

Her arms wrapped around his neck and she pulled him up to her. It was such quick movement and soon she felt his thick cock filling her tight and wet depths so fully. Leaning forward, she bit down on his shoulder, letting her teeth brand him, similarly how he did to her earlier on the couch and a deep moan came from her. He stretched her so wide and deeply, it was such a fulfilling and satisfying sensation.

Agent Herrera gave her exactly what she needed. Deep, rough and hard thrusts repeatedly. He took her with this wild abandon that completely rocked her world. She threw her head back and closed her eyes, loud moans, nearly screams, coming from her. She knew nothing else. No new flashes of memories, not even the fact they were supposed to be mortal enemies—and mortal enemies did not copulate or give into some weird, crazed lust for each other no matter what. Just two people giving into their deepest and wildest desires for each other and needing this. Penny needed this to help her forget. Agent Herrera needed the comfort and needed to forget his pain. If not permanently, just temporarily. They could forget together and she was brought into this delicious world of pleasure all over again.

She cried out his name over and over. Her nails dragged down his back and then dug into his beautiful derriere, gripping it deeply. She could feel the strength and power of his thrusts driving from there, the muscles in his ass working to plow her deeper and deeper to cloud nine.

There was that build up. The intense bloom of pleasure just waiting to be released. Something told her it would be explosive. By the way her breathing increased, the volume of her cries escalated and her grip on him tightened.

Pablo's orgasm swirled out from his belly, his balls, a wild animal inside him that he couldn't control. He could only hold on to Penny, her fingernails making sharp, delicious points of focus on his skin, her bite on his shoulder felt like the mark of her own animal. Some kind of claim on his body. He plunged into her until he was completely spent and the wildness subsided, reluctantly, leaving a quiet peace.

He had heard nothing for a long but his own roaring lust and Penny's voice crying out her own pleasure, mixed with his name. Now he heard the shower again, and his ragged breathing. He smiled as he softened, and kissed her again, just to taste her. He backed into the flow of the water, Penny in his arms, letting the water flow over and between them.

----

Pablo sat watching the embers of the fire. He had put on one of the dozens of flannel shirts Manuel kept in the bedroom closet and a pair of hunting pants with way too many pockets. He had pointed Penny to the closet and he was a little curious what she would find to wear. Maybe there was an old seafoam muu muu or something in there. The thought made him chuckle.

He put another log on the fire and went to the laptop. He could still see the whole Seattle FBI network. It was amazing how much activity there was, even at night. His eye fell on the little flash drive in the computer.

"Let's see what you're hiding," he said under his breath, and opened the little drive up on the screen. The folders were organized carefully. He opened one up named FBI and scrolled through what looked like every document he had in his computer at work, along with the documents of everyone he had worked with trying to track down Penny and Danny. No wonder they couldn't catch her without a freak accident.

He browsed the other folders, and they had fascinating names. The FBI would have killed to have someone like Penny on their team. "Guadalupe Cartel," "Silk Road," "Castro," "Pyramid." The last one caught his eye. This was what those crooked agents were worried he would find. He opened it.

At first glance, it looked like documents from a large business. Financials, human resources, marketing, but there were others that hinted at the true nature of the business, liquidation, hard incentives, security. He tapped human resources and saw a spreadsheet with names, positions, and salary. There were hundreds of names and he scrolled down until he found "Penny Davitt" The salary field didn't have a number in it. Just a single word, "duress."

He heard Penny come into the room and he had an urge to close the window, to hide it from her, but he took his hands off the computer. He had to trust her with her own life.

"It looks like you have a job," he said, "and you have a shitty employer."

Back
Top Bottom