Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Find out what YOUR weapon is!

Master Raven said:
Karameida said:
Master Raven said:
Magic Katana, well that's original.... >.> That's it I'm changing my birthday I want the Death Spork!!!!!

...You want Death Spork?
Oh goodness that made me laugh! I like you xD lol

*thumbs up* I like being random! Seriously though a death spork, sounds very sith can you imagine a lightspork? Even with a normal death spork though it's be a solid Robin hood prince of thieves moment! "I'll cut your heart out with a spork!!!!!"

darkangel76 said:
What's not to like? He's Master Raven! *curls up with and snuggles him* <3

*snuggles the DA* Hey you been a while!

Ok, lightspork does not sound very jedi like. It just sounds like something a proper englishman would say "I say old fellow, would you like to join me for a light sporking before we head to the club?" Sporks, the mixed baby in the utensil universe.

Death spork just sounds amazing though. If someone had a Death Spork as their weapon I would absolutely have to have them on my team. Thats just a must.

All beware my deadly...Shadow Twizzler. Fuck.

It's Black Licorice! NOBODY LIKES BLACK LICORICE!

Karameida said:
Master Raven said:
Karameida said:
...You want Death Spork?
Oh goodness that made me laugh! I like you xD lol

*thumbs up* I like being random! Seriously though a death spork, sounds very sith can you imagine a lightspork? Even with a normal death spork though it's be a solid Robin hood prince of thieves moment! "I'll cut your heart out with a spork!!!!!"

darkangel76 said:
What's not to like? He's Master Raven! *curls up with and snuggles him* <3

*snuggles the DA* Hey you been a while!

Ok, lightspork does not sound very jedi like. It just sounds like something a proper englishman would say "I say old fellow, would you like to join me for a light sporking before we head to the club?" Sporks, the mixed baby in the utensil universe.

Death spork just sounds amazing though. If someone had a Death Spork as their weapon I would absolutely have to have them on my team. Thats just a must.

I know right! "I have a Golden hammer of awesomeness! What about you?"

"Death spork."

"Wanna trade?"

*Stabs with death spork* LMAO

Hero said:
All beware my deadly...Shadow Twizzler. Fuck.

It's Black Licorice! NOBODY LIKES BLACK LICORICE!

Eeeeew black licorice. =I

Poor, Poor, Hero. Couldn't even get the normal twizzlers that are loved. He got the pariah of twizzlers.

Comforts Him.

The master claw? Daw man I can't scratch a table (I tend to bite my nails). Plus claws ain't my thing. Ehh oh well.

Super Potato

POTATOFORSIMON.png

Goddess Bacon?
The fuck is that even?
Do I throw it at my enemies? Do I eat it? Is it a one time use?
Fuck it, changin my birthday.
Ice Scythe.
Yea.​

Karameida said:
So another name generator by yours truly~ But this is for weapons instead of for you. You should know how it works~!

Worked 'till nine today; came home stupid tired. Looked at this chart and said, "No. I have no clue how it works." What do these months correlate too? Then I looked at the numbers and was like, "Are we rolling a dice? Why are there 31 numbers?"

This guy comes up. I won't call him my boyfriend or fiance, but this guy looks over my shoulder after hearing me muttering under my breath and says, "Birth date."

I'm dying my hair tomorrow. Oh yeah, Electro-Club.

Back
Top Bottom