Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stargazing lovers (Krystal x KGT Witty )

Ruby shook his head at what rob said knowing he had to have bruised the area that he punched "we can't spar... I'd break your rib I might have already" he said feeling useless "please just stay with me, help me" he said wanting nothing more then to feel loved. He feared that now things will change between Krystal and him now that he knew. "Please, I'm scared" he whispered not knowing he was being watched.

Indio pulled her down making her lay with him pulling her head towards him trying to help. "Clark, I know you're trying to help but it's not helping" he yelled before he pulled her head closer kissing her lips gently trying to take her mind off of it. "Krystal he loves you, he said it himself he's just is gettingmused to something he didn't know." He said rushing to make her feel better.

Rob smiled, kissing his head and stroking his back. "I know. It's alright. Just lay down with me. I promise I won't leave my heart." He whispered, snuggling the other closer before kissing his head and lips. Rob could feel a change in him happen, but he wasn't sure what it was. He kissed rubeus again softly. "I promise i'll never leave you, ruby. I do. I love you" he whispered, rubbing the other man's back.

Krystal snuggled into him as he laid her down, kissing him back. "I know Jonesy. Doesnt make it hurt any less. I feel terrible." she admitted, snuggling into him as exhaustion from emotions hit and she fell asleep. Her pregnant body couldn't take all thid stress, and She'd need to relax, or she could loose the baby.

Ruby curled into a ball as rob held him kissing him, he look up to rob straightening his body again pulling robs head for a long kiss wrapping his leg around robs legs. "Thank you, I love you" he said breaking the kiss for a second before pulling his body into his trying to kiss his thoughts away. He pulled him close laying his hands on robs chest wanting nothing more but to be with only him right now.

Clark cleared the room seeing the was no point anymore but he would spend the next few hours knowing krystal was asleep and ruby had robert to keep him company. The castlr would be calm for a bit but Clark knew the tension would grow in the castle he must find a way to subside it.

Indio nodded "I know but it'll pass, he'd of taken it worse if it wasn't you who told him" he said watching as she slowly drifted to into sleep. He moved closer giving her head a kiss before drifting of to sleep with her body pushing up against his.

Rob smiled, kissing him again, hugging him close. "I'll always be here for you, Ruby. Love you too." He whispered, content to just lay there with his lover, hoping to kiss away his pain. He hated seeing ruby like this. It hurt his heart.

Krystal sighed, her eyes closing. "I hope so, jonesy. I love him so much. He's my special little boy." She told him, snuggling into him as she fell asleep.

Back
Top Bottom