Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stargazing lovers (Krystal x KGT Witty )

"I'm sure she'd be fine." He said laughing as he followed her to the library. When they got there he looked at the giant bookcases lining the walls, there must have been a copy of every book in the world there. He found everything from Tom Clancy to Shakespeare, War to Romance, Tragedy to comedy it was all there. "Thank you" He said before she disappeared through the doorway.

He let out a big sigh watching as the emotion on her face became angry "Look Kry-" He stopped in his tracks knowing if he called her by name it might not sound as bad as he actually felt it. "Mom, I think that there is something wrong with Indio." He looked at the doll standing it up again changing it's look to something more human. "Something about him just isn't right." the doll took the shape of a faceless man in Jeans and a white shirt covered by a Sleeveless jacket. The look of someone who uses the Street Fighting style. "I Just don't want you to get hurt and forced to be alone." He said now thinking of living in her penthouse where he would spend his nights cold or warm with no one else around it unsettled him so much he didn't want her to deal with it.

The servant nodded. "for the most part,she is, but it is better to be safe than sorry." She admitted, and Indio would not know how cruel Krystal could bebif she truly put her mindbto it. It was part of her dark fae nature. She smiled lightly as they reached the library. "You're welcome, king." She said, bowing out of the room.

Krystal smiled softly and nodde, gesturingbfor him to sit a moment and drink some of his powerade. "I respect your veiw dear, and appriciate you looking after me. It is possible that you picked up on his drug abuse. Before he met me, he was a heroine addict. I kicked that in the butt." She admitted, taking what he'd said to heart. she would keep an eye on Indio for now to make sure he was shooting up behind her back. She kissed rubeus's head. "I just talked to robby. He'll be here soon. Finally has some off time and want to see you." She said with a light smile, though there were faint traces of worry in her eyes for him.

"No it isn't the drug addiction, I could sense that a mile away but you did clean him." He wanted her to know his feelings on everything in general but didn't know how to approach it. "There's something else about him, I don't know what but just be careful." Light emerged from the darkness of his thoughts when she mentioned robert coming. He smiled not saying anything but soon theblight faded when she began to leave. His face became red in the face as his sòadness grew. He stood up and lightly grabbed her sleeve real quick to stop her. "Uhm" his face had become blood red with blush. "Mom I-I don't want to live at the penthouse anymore." The images played in his head like a movie projector allowing anyone who was in his head to see them.

Krystal smiled and nodded at him. "I will be, sweetness." she told him softly, happy he was concerned for her, even if it was unnecessary. She kissed his head before going to leave, slightly startled when he grabbed her shirt. She gave him a soft smile. "Then come stay with me. You'll be able to see robby more." She said frowning and hugging him as the visions of his loneliness flashed through her mind. "Oh.. baby. Why didn't you come home sooner?" She asked, looking up at her with worried eyes.

His head dropped not sure how to answer the answer wasn't exactly clear to him but he looked to her and blushed a bit thinking the answer was see through. He let go of her sleeve putting his hands behind his back and leaning back and forth slightly not sure how to tell her. For someone his size and build he seemed very shy now that she questioned him.

Krystal smiled, giving him a hug. "Oh, its okay sweetie. Things will be better." she said softly, stroking his cheek softly. She hated seeing him so lonely. It made her heart hurt. "Go get cleaned up. Rob will be here soon." she said, giving his cheek a kiss. She knew how much rubeus adored rob.

His eyes widened at her grazing the answer like she cared but still didm't get it. Though his eyes brightened up at the fact she mentioned rob again. "Alright" he said walking past her as the the faceless figure stood it's head following him as if it were watching for any quick movement. Once Ruby had turned the corner it's head turned towards Krystal not sure what to do. The magic usually acted as a fighting mechanism though without the caster around to fight it the dummy would stand waiting for someone to attack it. Ruby usually forgot to turn the spll off and it often scsred buttlers and maids.

In a nearby hall a noise sounded thought it was very faint. "Must be a day off" Rob said laughing to his own comment "oh well" rob said walking towards the Dojo. If anyone deserved to see him first it was definitely Rubeus and that was always where they would hang out. Turning the corner he knocked on the side of the wall "knock knock" he said seeing krystal with only the spar doll. "Left the spell again I see. Well better fight it or else it'll just stand there." He said chuckling grabbing one of the chairs and sitting down in it

Krystal chuckled and nodded at rob. "you're right. I could use a good spar." She admitted with a chuckle, her clothes changing to something akin to a gi. She lunged at the doll, throwing a few kicks before she pinned it to the floor, smirking at it as she threw it across the room. It was nice to be fighting something for a change. Her darknfae blood was boiling in anticipation for the dummy's move, smirking. She liked tgrowing thindlgs around. She looked at rob from the cornernif her eye. "Ruy's just cleaning up. he should be back soon." She said, waiting for the doll to attack again, at the ready.

The doll took it's stance seeing the person in front of it take a stance, lunging at Krystal it's speed was almost to fast to see by the untrained eye. Though it didn't s3em to matter it couldn't hit a punch, trying to switch the rythem of the attacks it was to late. It had already been pimned and thrown across the room. Robs chuckling smiled turned quickly from that to a straight face that included a slight fear of her prowess. "Yyyea... I don't think it wants to get up again." Though the doll stood up again with no pain whatsoever. "Oh... yea... right, it's a doll and can't feel pain" rushing towards her he used move rarely seen because by most martial arts because of it's illegality in sport fighting. The punch going towards her face was easily blocked but the doll did have tactical knowledge when under the spell so he knew there was no way she would think of a punch coming from the other fist towards her abdomin just below her chest at the same time.

Krystal chuckled, blocking the doll easily. She knew what what move it was about to use as easily yurned it against the foll, flipping it and pinning th foll down yet again. She smirked as she hopped off, turning off the spell with a yawn. "Eh, ruby had ot set to easy for me." She said, taking a sip of a white cherry powerade she made appear, whiping her face with a towel. It was a good workout, but she usually like to work with mixed martial arts on the high setting. She liked a challenge.

"Yea I guess he did" Rob said slowly knowing Ruby began fighting on the maximum amount of difficulty the magic could produce within the past few months, he had forgot how scary she could be in a fight. "Oh by the way, Since he moved into his house I haven't seen Indio do you know how he's been?" He questioned knowing she had been Indy's closest friend for the past few years. "I been so busy I hardly get to talk to him, I don't even know if he has a girlfriend." he chuckled slightly "anyway doesn't matter how's Clark I must ask. I know he had that agent's of shield thing going for him for a bit.

Krystal chuckled. "Indy's fine. I'd tell you more, but Ruby might hear." she admitted with a sigh giving him a look that said she would explain later. Things had been strange with Rubeus since she had introduced him to Indio, and it made her sad. She just wanted him to like Indio. She worried for the future though, and nothing could prepare her for what would happen when she joined the team of avengers. Krystal chuckled. "Clark's fine. he's in the throne room if you want to see him later." she said, taking a sip of her drink. She was happy to see rob too. She'd missed him.

He was confused by the facial expression she had given him but figure it would be revealed eventually. "Alright as long as he's fine and sounds good he said. Hearing someone trying to tip toe behind him. "Ruby you still need to work on the sneaking part." He laughed turning his upper back to see ruby dressed in black pant's and a red tee shirt. He stood giving ruby a big hug not realizing the boy began to blush heavily, The color drained back to normal before the hug finish so Rob didn't see much other then his best friend. "How have you been man." He smiled looking to ruby who still hadn't said much "I'm good rob, pretty good" he finished not sure what he wanted to do with rob his feelings had become mixed lately and he feared if he wasn't careful Robert would think if he found the truth.

Krystal smiled at her son, a reassuring smile on her face. "It will be fine. Just tell him." She told him telepathically, rubeus nodding at her. She ginned at both men. "Well, since you two must have alot to talk about, i'll just go find my boyfriend.." she said, disappearing and landing in the library. She found indio easily, grinning and kissing him.

Rubeus shuffled a bit nervously, hand behind his head. "Wanna go back to my room? We could play some video games or talk or something" he said, looking at the othEr. He wished he wasn't ao nervous, but he couldn't help it when he'd finally found his heart, though he didn't know it yet.

Indio didn't really feel like reading so he just sat in the library waiting for his betrothed to come fetch him. His smied widened when she walked in and he waved to her beconing her to come over. He gave her a kiss that lasted long before letting go "so what's up?"

Robert nodded following ruby to his room it had been a while since he had been there. "So ruby how's everything been?" He said, it had been a while since he had been to the castle. He took in all the sights memories of playing with ruby in theses halls.

Krystal walkednover to him, straddling his lap as she kissed him back just as deeply. "Well, your dad's here. Ruby and him are having some alone time." she admitted, knowing rob would be able to keep her son busy for hours. He had always been the one making up the entertainment when they were kids. She gave Indio another kiss. "Your dad worries about you. Feels bad he hasn't seen you."she admitted, sighing sightly.

Ruby took in a breath, then exhaled. "Its been lonely, rob. Mom's going out with this new guy who looks about my age in human years and I don't get to see her anymore. I spwnd spend alot of the time alone. Girls don't appeal to me much." He admitted with a sigh and a light blush, praying rob hadn't noticed. He was under the impression his best friend could never see him like he saw his best friend

"I know he is he always worries." He said his hands on her waist keeping her balance and letting his head fall back and hang there. "I love my dad but he worries so much" his head still hanging back he moved his eyes to see her face and smiled bending his neck back towards her and pulling her down on his chest. "Though I think this means it would be the perfect time to tell him." He chuckled holding her top down on top of him. "I will say it was a miracle keeping our relationship from him this long. Now that we're getting married and he's here maybe it should be finalized" He smiled kissing her again.

Robert was a bit taken back back his comment though not to much "Interesting, Never thought you to swing that way." He said laughing slightly. "Nothing wrong with it of course everyone's got a preference even those who will go either way." He continued putting his hand on Ruby's shoulder. "Don't worry you won't always be alone. But I will say why didn't you call I would've done whatever I could to come hang." He asked his head tilting slightly.

Krystal snuggled comfortably into indio, giving him a kiss. "Yeah, I think you're right. How do you think he'll take it? I'm basically like a second mom to him." She admitted, remembering the first time rubeus brought rob home with him fondly. It had been very cute and funny. She rested her head on hid chest, closing her eyes. His breathing could always put her to sleep, especially on days where she was exhausted. The pregnancy was taking alot out of her.

Ruby made a face before he chuckled. "I do go both ways. I just prefer the company of men lately." He admitted, relaxing on his bed, eyes closed. He was trying to figure out how to tell his best friend thatbhe was in love with him. He was so nervous. "I Guess i thought I'd be bothering you, and i didn't want you to have to go out of your way just for me." He admitted, knowing there was a bigger reason, but he didn't want to say anything just yet. He was to afraid of rejection and what rob might of him.

His breathing slowed as she lay on top of him "I don't know" he said stroking her hair "I really don't know" he said again taking a deep breath as he closed his eyes closed. It was calming knowing she was his and she loved him as much as he did her he continued to play with her hair before opening his eyes again. "Hey do you want to go back to the bedroom? You seem really tired so I want you to be comfortable." he said kissing her forehead.

"Oh please, you wouldn't have been bothering me I would have loved to come by. now that my son is out of the house I spend a lot of time alone as well." he said smacking ruby's shoulder sitting next to him "You really shouldn't have thought that." he continued smiling at his best friend.

Krystal smiled at him, giving him a light kiss. Once she thought about it, she realized she didn't really have anything to worry about. "I think it will be okay, Jonesy. He's known me all his life. He'll trust me I think." she said with smile, relaxing into him. She was really tired, u she didn't feel like moving from his arms. She popped them to her bedroom, laying with him on the bed. That was much better. Krystal snuggled into him, kissing him softly, though it was full of love.

Ruby smiled softly. "Yeah, I guess you're right, I just wasn't thinking. I just guess i was being paranoid again." he admitted with a sigh running a hand through is now fiery red hair. Hs hair changed with his moods, and now that he was with the one he loved hi hair was showing it. He hoped that rob hadn't remembered what that particular shade of red meant. That would be beyond embarrassing.

Indio laid in silence staying with her cuddling as close to her as he could he loved it whe he could just be with her. Even if they weren't talking there was a the large vibe he felt whenever he was with her and he couldn't get enough of that vibe. It wasn't long before he had fallen asleep with her head in his shoulder keeping her as close as possible.

Robert looked up at the boys hair and then looked the other way "what are you thinking about." He asked laughing again "I know your hair changes color depending on your mood but I can't remember what color means what." He chuckled again looking back at ruby "don't lie either I'm your best friend I know when your telling the truth or not" he continued laughing

Krystal lay cuddled next to him, falling asleep soon after he did. He was her anchor. She loved this man more than she had ever loved anyone in her whole life. He was her everything, and she couldn't wait to shout it yo the rooftops that she was marrying him. She was just that excited.

Ruby blushed, though it was faint. "I was thinking about you. My feelings have been a little mixed lately. I can't lie to you, robby. fae can't lie." he admitted with a sigh, his face almost becoming as red as his hair as he laid back on the bed. He had no idea how to tell rob how he felt. Rob was straight, wasn't he?

Robert smile dropped only slightly "oh right I forgot" he chuckled slightly at the comment and then raised his eyebrow "what about me?" He asked now curious about what Ruby thought of him. "come on how bad could it be" He said not knowing anything of what ruby had thought and what he did would come as a shock to robert. "No matter what you think I'll be here." He smiled still having his eye brow raised to ruby.

Ruby shuffled a little, blushing. He really had no clue how to tell Rob how he felt. He sighed, resting an arm over his eyes as he looked at the ceiling. "Well, i have some mixed feelings about you Rob. You're my best friend, and I would hate to loose you. I feel like if I tell you what's on my mind, you'll leave." he admitted with a sigh, and Rob would be able to see the genuine love and fear in his blue eyes. His hair was a deep shade of purple now, indicating his love, apprehension and sadness towards rob. He was scared stupid of rejection. He had no idea how rob would react to this.

His head lay hung foreward a little even more interested in what he had to say. At this point he already knew what ruby was going to say and it shocked him more then anything before. He smiled lightly glad to know his true feelings on the matter but he wqnted to hear Ruby say it before reacting. He wanted ruby to accept the feelings and tell him to prove it "what feelings?" He said keeping his voice low and smile slight trying to make it look like he had no clue. "Why do you think I would leave is the more important detail." He said putting his hand on ruby's shoulder

Back
Top Bottom