Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stargazing lovers (Krystal x KGT Witty )

Krystal smiled lightly kissing rubeus's head softly. She smiled at both of them. "Is uncle here, rubeus? Or are we alone for now?" she asked looking curious. She had wondered about her uncle, since she hadn't seen him in awhile. She hoped all was well. She gave indio a light kiss. "Well, i'd like to show you my room, among other things." She told him with a smile, looking to rubeus again. She wondered what he was shuffling for. That was never good. "What did you do?" She asked curiously knowing he couldn't lie to her.

Rubeus scanned indio with his eyes before looking to Krystal. He squinted not sure what to say "what do you mean?" he said not having done anything bad. "I got here not even an hour ago what could I have done?" his eyes moved back to Indio "and no I haven't seen him but all is well in the castle so I don't think anything is wrong." He said before she looked to indio again

"okay." Indio said giving her a kiss and looking to Rubeus again "nice to meet you" he said before turning to krysal following her. "pleasure" rubeus said rolling his eyes when they had left. He held the necklace she had given him and sighed "oh boy there is definitely something coming, something bad" he said to himself before walking the other way

Krystal chuckled and smiled at him, kissing his head. "That's a good boy. But stop shuffling like that. You're making me nervous." She said squeezing Indio's hand. She nodded at his next comment, smiling a little. "that is good. I was beginning to worry." she said taking in a breath. She had no idea of what would come soon.

Krystal kissed Indio back, taking his hand and smiling softly. She lead him through the silvery corridor, an to a room with large blue doors with intricately carved dragons on them. The suite of the king and queen. She opened the double doors like they were paper, leading him in. "This is my room. But, it'll be ours someday soon." Krystal said softly, the doors closing behind them. The room was a dark blue, with a wrought silver bed that had a dark blue canopy and comforter with a bright blue roses embroidered on it. The desk was old, but it had almost the feel of a vanity, it too being silver with a laptop sitting closed on top of it, the sapphire blue handle on the drawer sparkling in the light of the silver crystal chandelier. Many books lined the shelves, as well as memorabilia from every era since WWII. "So, what do you think? Should I add anything?" She asked, smiling lightly as she reclined in a dark blue queen anne style chair by the roaring fireplace, beckoning him to sit in the adjacent chair.

Rubeus walked into the throne room finding Krystals uncle, he was a tall thin man with long black hair in kingly black armor "Rubeus, when did you get here?" he asked standing from the large chair. "This morning Clark someone else is here as well." he looked back towards the door. "I know Rubeus I felt her presence, and haven't I told you to just call me uncle." he walked up to Rubeus giving him a hug "Yes uncle, it just feels weird when I do." Rubeus hugged him back quickly before looking "It's alright, now maybe we should go find your mom." Clark said before leading Rubeus back into the hallway.

Indio smiled at the look of this amazing room."the room..." He pulled krystal towards him giving her a kiss before answering. "Is just as beautiful as you. I have nothing to add to it." He said before letting go of her as she sat down He looked towards the shelves of books and all the memorabilia she had "How long since you've been here?" He asked picking up a picture of her and Rubeus.

Krystal smiled lightly, kissing him back. "A few months. I don't pend as much time here as I used to. When Rubeus was young, he used to sneak out into the human realm just to annoy me. You know, He's actually friends with your dad? that's usually who he sneak out to see. he was such a troublemaker as a kid. Don't think he realizes you're his god son." sh said with a laugh, smiling at him. There was a lot to do for the wedding, and for their baby. she wondered about where to put the nursery. "I was thinking we could put the nursery in the next room." she said, small smile on her face.

Walking the halls he walked daily when he was younger brought back many memories of the time when she took care of him. "How have you been Rubeus?" Clark asked seeing the boys face drop slightly. "Oh fine, a little lonely at Krystals penthouse but all and all pretty good." He said continuing down the hall. "You don't seem very happy about your situation." Clark said stopping rubeus in his tracks. "I don't know I guess I miss having someone around. Especially now that mom has a new Fiance." Clark's eyes widened at the news. "She found someone? That's wonderful" he said leading him down the hall again but he didn't know what rubeus was going through not one clue.

Indio put down the picture and walked towards her again "really that's interesting, I didn't even know I had a godfather." his expression changed making him look worried again "okay that room is perfect." It wasn't the upcoming child that worried him it was the one she already had. The way he acted was a little sketchy and now learning that rubeus was his godfather didn't help much.

Krystal chuckled a little. "I'm surprised he never told you about him. Then again, robby may have forgotten. Humans for the most part, have terrible memories." she admitted with a sigh, hoping she hadn't offended him. While she knew he was changing rapidly, he was still human. She squeesed his hand. "Maybe ruby will go and see him. Poor thing looks lonely." She admitted looking sad. She hated to see her son in any kind of pain. Little did she know she'd caused it by leaving him alone so loNg. She didn't know that he hadn't wanted to live alone like any other fae would at his age.

"Wonderful?" he huffed laughing slightly "I wouldn't throw the guy a parade yet." clark looked at Rubeus not sure why he feels to halt it. "Don't you know how rare it is for a Fae to find her one true mate." Rubeus nodded his head down slightly "I know but if this man is her true lover why am I already here, why did my father not stay with her." clark looked away now remembering Ruby didn't know his actual parent's "In due time Ruby eveything will be shown to you but until then I think this should be a joyous occasion, besides I still wonder why your call your mom by her name." knowing why he continued down the hallway reaching the doors to Krystals room hearing voices in the room.

"Yea dad could probably use someone to talk to." he looked up chuckling though inside he was saddened by the thought of Rubeus being his god father and soon to be son like figure. "anyways the idea is pefect I love it. Having the nursery right next door will make it easier to get to him or her." he grabbed her hand playing moving his thumb back and forth over her knuckles. "So I never asked what your uncle was like." he said as the doors began to open. In Indios eyes a tall skinny man in a black suit with very shaved hair walked in and began to speak. "Krystal my dear it's so good to see you, how have you been?"

Krystal nodded. "Yes, he could. I talk with him sometimes, but because of his iron man deal, i don't get to see him much." she said sadly, thinking of his father. She adored Robert, and if they were to have a boy, she would name him after him. That was her plan anyway. She didn't think Indio would have any qualms with that, but she woild ask anyway. She smiled lightly,reacjing up to give him a kiss. "He's a lot like agent coulson from the marvel universe, actually." She said with a chuckle, smiling as the doors began to open. Krystal's smile became a grin as she heard his voice. "uncle!" She exclaimed, pulling him into a tight hug. It had been much to long since she'd seen him.

Rubeus stood back leaning into the doorway as the three conversed not knowing that Indio and Clark were already good friends in the human world. "Wait, no way..." indio said laughing at who her uncle was. "You said he was alot LIKE coulson you didn't say he was" Clark pulled out of the hug realizing who the young man was. "So Robert's son graces us with his presence. Of all the people my niece fell for, it had to be you." He smiled obviously joking around as he held out his hand "How are you Indy." He said making an obvious reference to how close his name is the well known movies. "Good and now I see where she get's the idea." Indio responded shaking his hand "What do you mean?" Clark questioned not knowing what Krystal called him.

Krystal raised an eyebrow. She had no idea they knew each othrr. She chuckled. "That's cause he is like coulson, jonesy." She said, looking puzzled. it was good that they knew each other, but she could tell her uncle didn't really trust him, otherwise indio would have seen him as She does. She tilted her head in confusion. "Wait.... how do you two kjow each other?" She asked looking cofused before beckoning rubeus into the room.

"Jonesy?" Clark said laughing about chuckling trying to hold it. "Great minds think alike I suppose." Indio said shaking his head slightly. Clark looked towards Krystal seeing her puzzled look. "We've never spent a long period of time together but I have been working with Rob for a while now. So we have sat down and talked before." Clark said knowing what she really meant. "I'll explain everything later." He continued but only in Krystal's head not allowing Indio to hear him "Well this is nice and all but I'm gonna go now." Rubeus said not even wanting to get close to Indio.

Clark concentrated on rubeus entering his mind to speak once more "Now, now don't be rude he is our guest." Rubeus forced him out of his head and shook his head walking back down the hall. Letting out a deep breath Clark smiled "well any way it's nice to see you again why don't you look around the castle." he said to Indio again before looking to Krystal "If we could talk alone please, there is some business that only the true queen can take care of." he said his head tilting forward and eyes opening wide looking toward the doorway and then back quickly as to nonchalantly say it's really about her son and Indio.

"Yea no problem" Indio said giving her one last kiss before walking out of the room in the opposite direction of rubeus. Once he left Clark closed the doors without moving except for a small gesture with his hand. "I suppose we have a few things to talk about." He said thinking the conversation could go bad at any second. He knew that she would question the reason Indio couldn't see him naturally and why rubeus was acting up. "Or just two." He said looking at the door again hoping the two don't meet up in the halls at somepoint

Krystal chuckled. "Yes, indeed they do." She said with a small smile, leaning into her fiancée. She was glad to see her family, but she was saddened by rubeus's actions. She looked at him. "Ruby? Please stay?" She asked, eyes sad. She didn't understand what was wrong.

Krystal nodded before she kissed Indio back. She was so glad to have him as hers. She squeezed his hand. Meet me in the library. That's down the hall and to the left. Rubeus is likely in the dojo." She explained, watching as he walked away. When the doors closed, she sat cross legged in her chair by the fire. "So, whats on your mind, Rath?" She asked, using his true name, well, at least part of it anyway.

Clark laughed at what she said "I thought it was obvious." he looked to the door again and used the time to change out of his armored cloak and into another cloak that was much lighter in weight. "It seems that ruby has a problem with Indy" his eyes turned back to her making a chair appear across from her now. "I don't know the boy very well and I think ruby's thoughts on the matter may have altered my thoughts about him." He sat down and let out a large sigh "I think he has something he wants to say but feels sad to admit it." he dropped his head eyes opening wide "and he definitely think much of Indy there.

Krystal looked at him. "Yeab, I could sense that too. Ruby is having real issues. Do you think I should talk to him?" She b her uncle, watching as he created a chair across from her. She keeps her legs crossed as she sits across from him, shoes now off and revealing her hot pink and blue leopard fuzzy socks. She frowns slightly. "Do you really think having indy here bothers him that much? He is his god son." she admitted, sighing. She wasn't sure what to do.

Clark chuckled putting his hand on his chin ""Well that's gonna be a shocker when he realizes it, or maybe he has and is in disbelief about it." He shrugged it of not sure how he could possibly tell Rubeus. "I think it may be for the best, I don't think I can help in anyway." he looked off to the side keeping his hand close to his chin. "Now Indy on the other hand, I don't know what to say. Without a large amount of time I've spent with him I can't give you a straight opinion and I don't think now would be the best time to speak with him." his eyes went flat not in fear but in worry about the future. Normally he could sense the aura of someone giving him a good sense of their future, this time he had no clue.

Krystal nodded as she looked at her uncle. Its possible he doesn't realize who Indio is. He hasn't seen his best friend in a long time. Robby's been really busy, as you welll know." She explained, looking up to the skylight. It was already night in the fae lands. She wasn't quite sure what to do, but she knew she would have to talk to rubeus. "Do you think if I brought robby here to see him it might help him feel better?" He seems very lonely." She admitted, unaware she was the cause.

"It's possible." Clark said not sure of himself. "Though I doubt it would help the situation, if he really is worried about indy I doubt ruby knowing he's the son of his best friend will help." He stood walking towards the book shelf picking up one and skimming through it. "Though you're right, he has been busy and it would be nice to see him." He put the book back and looked at Krystal "I have no say aginst it but it's your choice."

Krystal nodded, though she looked contemplative. "hmm, possibly. Though, conversely it could cause ruby to feel slightly more comfortable. I'm notbsure, but I definately thing seeing robby will help ruby." She said, smiling softly as she texted furiously on her galaxy s5. Robert would have the text in a matter of minutes, and he would text ger back promply. She knew he was dinally fonished filming iron man 3. She would go see ruby now. She smiled at her uncle, and the unspoken words were apparent, and she left the room, going to find her son. She knew he'd be in the dojo, because he always went there to practice his judo when he was frustrated.

Clark nodded opening the door with a swift hand gesture again "Alright, If you need me I'll be in the Throne room." He said bowing as a sign of respect because after all she is still the queen. He walked down the hall in the direction Indio went though he wasn't sure where he might have gone. Clark did wish to talk to him thinking it might help fix some of the odd feelings or maybe explain some of the details behind Fae and what they stand for.

In the Dojo, Rubeus spent his time sparring with a human size rag doll that was animated by Fae magic. This allowed him to change the difficulty of the partner he sparred with and what style the partner used. Kick Boxing, Karate, Jujitsu, and even Aikido. Though his favorite to go against was Street fighting because the style was very Sporadic and gives the opportunity to practice thinking on your feet. Right now the doll was using the moves of a Muay Thai boxer giving him a bit of trouble because Muay Thai using mainly uses elbows and knees giving little possibility for a grapple move.

Krystal nodded, smiling a little at her uncle. "Thankyou incle. I appreciate it." She said in her normal soft tone, chuckling a bit at his bow. They were family, he didn't have to show such formalities with her, particularly with only them in the castle at that present moment.

Krystal watched her son, and there was a proudness in her eyes. She sometimes couldn't believe that that was her boy. "Use his elbow against him, seeetness. Thow him on his back." She coached as she just watched, waiting for him to finish before she would talk to him.

Clark wondered the halls not finding Indio in a single one. "Maybe he listened and went to the library..." he stopped in his tracks coming across the throne room. "I hope he didn't get lost." Clark said sitting on the throne. In a hall unknown to him, "I'm so fucking lost." Indio said randomly opening doors at this point. He had no clue where he was even though the castle wasn't unbelievable big he somehow found a way to lose himself in it.

Rubeus looked back quickly getting kneed in the chest really hard. "For a doll that's a rock hard knee." He flipped backwards back onto his feet, looking at the doll that was now charging at him. "Wrong choice." Ruby said smirking as he took a quick side step sliding a foot behing the dolls left leg and locking it's left arm with his right. With a quick movement he moved his right hand towards where the chin would be and pushed backwards as sliding his leg forward to knock it of balance. It hit the ground with a loud slam as Ruby turned off the spell. "Thanks I had it though he said a little irritated at the fact the doll landed a hit. "I'm sorry didn't mean it like that" he said letting out a sigh. "What's up?" He said sounding disgruntled.:

A servant appeared in the hallway, looking at Indio curiously, though she recognized the power of her queen surrounding him. "Are you lost, king?" She asked, simply calling him that out of respect, knowing that the queen would want her to. She smiled lightly, putting a lock of her bright purple hair behind her ear, taking a breath. Indio was quite handsome, she could see why the queen was so taken with him. "Do you need help finding somthing, king?" She asked, bowing slightly. The young fae was in in the habit of being formal for the most part. Indio, she guessed, would have to get used to being called "king" anyway.

Krystal smiled lightly. "I know sweetness. Its alright." She said softly, sitting in a chair over in the corner by her samurai swords. She smiled at him again, gesturing for him to sit. She wanted him to really listen when she talked to him. "Are you alright, ruby? You seem kind of angry. Have I done something wrong?" She asked, glacial blue eyes filled with both curiosity and concern. Krystal always worried about her son, no matter how old he is because as fae, they live for eternity. She wanted to be absolutely sure that he was happy and hadn't gotten his heart broken or something like that.

Indio looked around the hall not sure if he was who she talked to. "oh uh I'm sorry I thought it was just Krystal, her son, clark and myself in thr castle." he walked towards her she looked nice for a servent but he would never hurt krystal so he didn't think much on it. "Yea um..." he said now realizing she called him king multiple times. "first you really don't need to call me king, or at least not in every sentence. second . Was told to go to the library and I think I lost my way." he chuckled a little putting his hand behind his head.

"Yea I'm fine" he said putting a towel around his neck "why wouldn't I be?" he continued fists now clenching knowing he was lying to her. He had never done that before but he felt like it was needed. If she knew his true feelings on the matter she wouldn't like what she heard

The servant smiled. "I am sorry, but i am obligated to call you that, sir. The queen would be angry if i did anything less." She admitted smiling again. She gestured for Indio to follow her, and in a matter of minutes they were T the library. "I am sure the queen will be here soon, but feel free to look around the library." she told him, exiting the epansive library.

Krystal raised an eyebrow. She knew he was lying. "Stop trying to protect me and spit it out, ruby. I know you're lying." She said flatly, relaxing in the chair.

Back
Top Bottom