Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stargazing lovers (Krystal x KGT Witty )

Krystal met him as a freshman in highschool. Their graduating class had been small, and they were in the same homeroom. She remembered it like it was yesterday. She say next to him in homeroom, wearing skinny jeans, spiked bracelets, a black veil brides tshirt, and knee high stilletto boots. She smiled at him. "Hi, i'm krystal. Its good to meet you." She told him with a smile, and the rest as they say is history. From that point on she and him were inseparable, both sharing the same pains, parents divorced, one living far away, and basically being famous because of your parents.

Then late one night when they younger, they sat on the pluch blue couch watching a movie at her apartment, and krystal lay lazily in indio's arms, thinking about how to tell him how she felt. She took in a breath. "Jonesy, we're best friends, right?" She asked, looking up into his brown eyes from her glacial blue ones. She didn't wait for an answer. Her way had always been more action oriented. When their lips were only inches apart as she looked at him, and closed the distance, stroking his cheek. The kiss was hurried, yet sweet, and he tasted of the caramels he had been chewing on earlier. "I want to be more" she almost whispered, blushing as her expession meekened.

Indio looked over at Krystal not even able to react before she kissed him out of nowhere. He blushed when she quickly retracted her head saying she wanted to be more then just friends. He stayed silent not sure what to say because he had more feelings for her then he admitted but never thought she did. He grabbed her hand as she was still stroking his cheek and smiled knowing how she really felt finally. Still speechless he stroked her cheek and kissed her again so she would know his feelings on the matter.

Krystal grinned at him, kissing him back as she pulled him closer. She deepened the kiss, begging for entrance into his mouth. She had wanted this for so long. The hand that stroked his cheek ran down his body, pawing at his shirt. She wanted him. Her free hand drew little hearts on his chest as she almost expertly unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it onto the nearby armchair along with her tshirt, revealing her dark purple and black lace bra. "Iubesc, inima mea " she purred, forgetting herself and slipping into romanian.

(Love, my heart)

He let her what she wanted continuing the kiss he had always wanted to happen. "Thank you for telling me." He finally whispered breaking the kiss quickly. "I had hoped you had the same feelings I did" He continued then went back into the kiss as she threw his shirt. He moved his hands up and down her waist with much passion, Laying back and holding her close.

Krystal smiled lightly as he broke the kiss. "How could I not, jonesy?" She said with a small chuckle, kissing him again, though this time it was more sensual than needy. She leaned into him, the movie forgotten. She woukd much rather just be with him. She nibbled at his neck a little. "Jonesy, te iubesc" she whisperd softly, blushing bit, though a smirk graced her lips. She pulled off his pants, throwingbthem away with the shirt, her pants as well, rubbing against his cock. "Do you want me, jonesy?" She asked, nibbling his ear slightly.

He groaned as she rubbed against his cock making it harder as he stroked her sides. "Yes I do" he said his voice now his voice now strained in anticipation. "I do Krystal" He said his dick now stiff as a board. He slid his hands under her panty's pulling them down her legs as she still nibbled on his ear. He teased her pussy while she stayed above him till she was ready slide over him. "I've loved you a really long time Krys.." he whispered into her ear, groaning when she began to ride him.

Krystal let out a tiny moan. "Same here jonesy. Almost since the day we met." She told him softly, teasing his cock a little with her pussy as she kissed him. She ran her slim fingers down his chest, taking in his wholecock into into her pussy. Krystal kissed him again, hands roaming his body as she thust. "You're stuck with me now, jonesy. I couldn't leave you if I tried." She told him softly, biting slightly at her bottom lip. She had no idea what would happen now, but she didn't care. She loved this man so much, and nothing could tear her from him, or so she thought....

Indio felt how tight she was and it pleased him, he took hold of her waist helping hold her up as she rode him. He went for her lips again continuing the kiss. Laid back finishing the kiss to look at her amazing body while she screwed him. "You're wonderful" He said Groaning again feeling how wet and hot she was making it very pleasuring. Why didn't he say anything before he thought, He had wanted this for a long time and now it was happening.

Krystal moaned loudly, thrusting harder. He felt so good inside her. She could hear the sloshing of her juicesnover his cock, and it only caused her to get closer to her limit. She kissed him back deeply, begging him for entrance again. "Fuck indio... this feels so good! Ah, i love you!" She moaned out, blushing at the last part. She hadn't meant to say that, it just came out, just as she started to cum all over his cock.

She went faster making his facial expression change like he was holding something in. He opened his mouth kissing her back because she was leading at this point. His grip tighened feeling her cum slide down the shaft. He blushed at her words repeating them to her as he tried holding on, Why did I say that? He thought in his mind as lost control and spilled his cum inside her, His cock twitched still inside her as small amounts continued to seep out.

Krystal smiled lightly, cuddling against him as she finished, and he did too. She gave him another kiss, running a free hand down his side. "Indio.." she whispered softly as she kissed at his sensitive neck, smirking slightly. She would probably have to explain that soon. He had no clue of her true origins.

It was two months later on a hot day in june when krystal found out. They had just graduated, and indio had just moved in with her. She had no idea of his plans to propose to her. She had just come home from the doctor's office and shopping, having bought her love some presents. The biggest present though, was also the scariest. While she was happy about it, she was stupidly in love with indio, but she feared his reaction. Would he want this? She was about to find out. "Love, can we talk?" She asked, smiling a little ao not to alarm him, hiding her fear.

He sighed happil feeling the cum spill onto his waist "It's okay Krys" He held her close as she kissed his neck.

He sat down on the couch looking at the things she had kind of confused he put his hand in his pocket hiding the small box in it. "Is somehing wrong baby?" The past few month had been tough but great. He was spending his nights with the woman he loved and his days finishing school. What could happen to make it bad he thought holding out his arm offering her to sit with him.

Krystal cuddled into him, giving him a light kiss on the lips. "Okay jonesy." She said, sighing happily. She was so glad he was hers. Watching him date other women had been killing her.

Krystal sat down on the couch next to him, relaxing into him and drawing little hearts on his chest. "Nothings really wrong, jonesy. I just have some news. I went to the doc today to see what was wrong with me, and he told me something" she said softly, taking in a few calming breaths as she searched for the right words. She gave him a light kiss on the lips. "Jonesy, i'm pregnant." She said nervously, shaking slightly. She was worried that he would break her heart now that he knew.

He looked confused through most of the sentence kiss her everytime she went for one. The small pause in what she had said worried him a little, his jaw dropping hearing what had happened. "Pregnant?" He laughed like the idea was unbelievable "that's- that's great." He smiled with happiness though it was obvious he was scared he never was good at hiding his emotion like Krystal. "That's amazing baby." He placed his hands on her abdomin and cuddled close. He wasn't quite sure what to do yet but he knew one thing, he loved the woman that was in his arms. "I actually have something to say as well" He stood up leaving her on the couch. "The past two months have been the best of my life and it's because of you." He took a breath not sure what to say now. "I love you Krystal and I want out love to last." He dropped to his knee seeing the shock in her expression "Krystal please, Will you marry me?"

Krystal grinned at him, giving him a light kiss. She had worried that he would be mad. She stroked hid cheek as he pulled her close, relaxing into him. "Everything will be alright, jonesy. Te iubesc." She told him, a small whine of protest escaping her as he got up. She wanted to cuddle. Her eyes widened when he got down on one knee, a hand clamped over her mouth. Krystal couldn’t believe this was happening. She looked into his eyes, nodding quickly. "Yes jonesy. Ill marry you. " she said softly, pu)ing him down fo a passionate kiss.

"Thank you" he whispered as he was pulled down. Cuddling close with his hands around her waist the kiss didn't stop. When they did he sat up leaning against the couch and put his hand on her abdomin again. Pulling her gently to sit in between his legs. "So what do you think?" he said rubbing her stomach "about this." He closed his eyes laying his head on her shoulder and kissed her neck listening.

Krystal smiled a little as she pulled him down for the kiss, pulling him close to her. She always needed him close. It was a strange connection they shared. Not quite the heart connection, but more than just normal love. It was tough to explain. Krystal smiled again. "I'm kind of excited, jonesy, though scared. A baby though, fits right into my happily ever after plan." She admitted, turning her head to give him a light kiss. She looked at hjm, a question on her lips. "Jonesy, do you believe in fae?" She asked, trying to tell him. Now that they were engaged, he needed to know her true origins.

He looked confused for a second "Fae? You mean like elves?" He shrugged giving her a kiss "Never really thought about it" his head raised from her shoulder just cuddling with her. "If they are real, where have they been?" He sighed putting his hand to his chin.

Krystal chuckled a little. "No, not like elves. Fae are known as the the little folk. You may know them better as faeries." She explained, cuddling into him. She was trying to tell him, but he wasn't listening. She chuckled again. "The fae hide in plain sight, helping humans as they see fit. Things like urskin's formula aren't actually fiction." She admitted with a sigh, hoping he'd get the idea.

He looked to her a little more confused "So you think they're real?" He cuddled relaxed feeling her lean into him. "Why do they hide then?" He said not really understanding what she's getting at. He began to sway thinking of this subject "Why do you ask anyway, Just kind of seems like an out of nowhere question" he loosened his grip and put his hands on her shoulder so he could look her in the eyes.

Krystal chuckled again. "I don't think, jonesy, i know. Fae are fickle in nature, but they do care for humans, well most of them. Those that don't are known a solitary and usually hide in plain site." She explained sagely, blushing a bit. She looked him on the eyes. This was going to be a shock for him. She hoped he wouldn't be angru with her for lying to him. She was older than she appeared. "I know because i am fae. Their queen actually. Well, the dark court." She said sort of nonchalantly, trying to relieve the possible tension.

He looked even more confused then usual he let her go "Wait, do you mean you're- You're not human?" He backed up slightly not sure what to think, He looked at the ring he had given her and then looked back to her. He relaxed again still not sure about the situation. "What does that mean exactly?" He said keeping calm and collected, He flinched slightly when she tried to reach for him. He was really confused now he loved her but how could he love something that he didn't know existed.

Krystal sighed, the look in her eyes showing just how hurt his actions made her. She was still her, that hadn't changed. She stretched a bit, taking in a breath. "Technically no, I'm not." She said flatly, no real emotion to it. He'd asked her a question, she couldn't lie about it. Fae couldn't lie. They could bend the truth like in this case, but outright lying was an impossibility for a fae. She played with her long blue hair nervosly. "Well, alot of things. I will explain. You are afraid now, are you not?" She asked, her speech falling into something much older than her apparent years. Her heart was breaking, thinking he couldn't love someone that isn't human.

He crossed his arms and closed his eyes sighing "No, I'm not scared or angry" He looked in her eyes realizing what he did "It's just weird I guess." he put his hand on his knees "I've loved you forever and it seems, well- well odd because you never told me." He picked up the ring box and took out the ring putting on her finger. Human or not he loved her. "I'm sorry that I worried you." he held her hand and tried to fix it. "please explain what this means." he now looked down saddened because of his actions.

Krystal calmed slighly, taking in a small breath. "I couldn't tell you. It is forbidden unless a proposal has been made." She admitted, once again sounding older than she appeared. She stretched again a bit, her curvy yet slim body showing off a little. She smiled as he put the ring on her, glad that he still wanted her. She gave him a light kiss, sitting back on the couch. "Well, first of all, now that you know, and we're engaged, you should know that being with me has certain effects. If you choose to marry me, you will become fae, and immortal. You will also become my king." She explained softly, wondering what he would think of that, seeing as it was only the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom