Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm thinking that if you and I do it one last time, we should be able to avoid being tracked by myself" Mike told her calmly.

"If a teacher hears the noise and walkes in on us". Sabrina said She pulled out a map and some gloves and pointed at a secret passage way. "Oh wait. We will still have a scent problem but the sheild in the grand hall leads to all of the dorms and heads office. Cosidering I have just spotted this now it should help the problem is we are going to have to levitate each other up there"

Mike just nodded and said "Alright, we'll go with your idea but I'm sure I will still be able to smell you". He stretched out his body as he said "You do know I have that sound proof barrier spell"

"Still got the problem of someone walking in and loosing track of time, at least with the first one we can errase the memaries of that person, it's the looking track of time I am most concerned of as we will run out of places to go". Sabrina said. "Besides since we have already done it, wouldn't that go with your theory". She whispered heading towards the hall then pointed where they need to go.

"Well I was thinking more along the case, that right now. We would of done nothing so even if I caught scent of us I would not be able to tell its us having sex. Beside I would lock the door and have the sound barrier up so we would be impossible to hear. I would spilt from my wolf and he could keep track of time for us" Mike told her.

"Best getting into the griffindoor tower then doing it. The house sheld we can jump down from there when we have left and into the dorm ourselves but we won't have much time". Sabrina said levitating Mike to the top. Can you tell how you get throw?" She asked keeping him as still as she could while levitating him into the air.

Mike waited and said "Yep I can get in". Mike took a deep breath and open a small passage into the common rooms before he help Sabrina and got in. He then made her a stairway to get in quicker.

She quickly got in but thought levitating would have been quicker. She didn't tell Mike any of this as she didn't want to hurt his feelings. "Now we wait for ourselves to leave". Sabrina said starting to feel a little warn, she forgot that she had nothing under her jumper when she pulled it off revealing everything.

Mike looked at her and blushed when she reviled all to him so he walked up to her and kissed her on the lips before he asked her "How about we enjoy ourselves to celebrate a successful mission?"

"What do you have in mind she asked noticing he was blushing she looked down and spotted why. "sorry". she saod reaching in her bag for her bra and top.

Mike took her hand stopping her from putting them on. He instead put her hands on his top as a way to tell her what he really wanted

Sabrina put detection spells on all the entrances, removed his top & her shorts

Mike smiled at her naked form as he said "You are the most beautiful and sexest woman I have ever met". He then begs to rub her breasts in a very pleasurable way as he was slowly becoming erect.

Sabrina leaned into Mike. "Men say that to all of there firsts". Sabrina said. She didn't think she was pretty one but unlike her couion Ginny.

Mike chuckled "Well your not my first so what does that tell you" he said to her as he slowly moved her hands to his trunks to remove them.

"That you will be under aged and I wouldn't tell your parents" Sabrina said removing his trunks. Pulling her cloths close to her so they were quickly grabbed if someone comes throw one of the doors she lay down next to the fire hands out for Mike to join her.

"I was 16, that is a legal age to do it" Mike was about to say before he saw her lay by the fire and he joined her as he positioned himself so his cock could rub her pussy slowly before he slowly pushed in.

Sabrina tilted her hips up a little to help him slip it in a little. She pulled Mike close to her hugging him tightly so his chest was close to hers.

Mike slowly pushed inside her as she pulled him close. He rub her back and butt with a small lustful feeling wanting her to feel his everlasting love for her.

When Sabrina felt Mike going inside of her she gasped after all they didn't remember it the first time while they were near the hot spring. For some reason she had always felt safe around Mike. Something she could never quite explain to others.

Mike began to thrust inside her slowly as he kissed her on the lips again and began to play with her breasts and nipples wanting to hear her moan in pleasure.

Sabrina kissed Mike back after a while she started to groan while the was trying to get her breath. One point her back arched making her breasts stick up a bit.

Mike kept thrusting and playing with her breasts as he whispered in her ear "You have the best breasts in the world Sabrina"

"They are all the same and there for breast feeding, I can never get why boys like them so much". Sabrina muttered it was all meant to be in her head and turned into one of those moments where she her mind and thoughts out loud. "What time is it?" She asked worried about the time as they needed some sleep plus there was always the chance of someone running down them stairs.

Mike slowly began to get harder and faster inside her as he said "We're still fine, no one else is awake and we will still have plenty of time to go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom