Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike shrugged as he said "I don't know myself to be completely honest with you. As you said maybe its just a rumour that a male said or maybe it is true, maybe we should try it at some point and then we can see what the truth is" he streched out his body.

"Could do it on a hogs mead trip. That way no one would come looking for us if we are gone for long periods of a time". Sabrina suggested. She rolled up the map and put it back away. "What do you want to do now? Go to sleep or do something more fun or even do some homework?"

(Bloodwolf your turn to do the next days story if you want)

"What were you thinking of for more fun?" Mike asked her with a smile, he knew it would not be what he was thinking about since Sabrina had never really shown that sort of intrest in him as of yet so all he was curious for the most part.

"That all depends on what your interested in doing there is plenty of things we could be doing from old potions, charms and transfigurations we have learned in class, think we will get caught flying about, pay back on the slytherins, but I also know where there is a live hot spring under the school. My mother found it back in her day". Sabrina said. "Oh and of course there is your board and card games as well, oh and also forgot about the sherikin shack".

"Live hot spring?" Mike asked her before he smiled brightly at that idea. "i say lets go for the hot spring, I've not been to one of those in a very long time and it would be a nice place to relax and think about out plans a little more" Mike told Sabrina wih a smile before he start grabbing a few things that he wuld need for going to a hot spring.

"According to mother yer, never been to one my self, don't take anything what can get caught on things the drop is a tight squeeze". Sabrina said going up to the girls down and putting on her bakini with some hot shorts and a tight top then shrinking everything elts so they would fit inside of her pockets. she platted her hair to one side as she walked down the stairs. "Where did you go when you first went to a hot spring?"

Mike though about it, before he said "Well, the first time I went to a hot spring was back when I was about 6 I think. My foster parents took me to a swimming centre to mingle with normal people so I could get an understanding of how muggles worked and did things". Mike was wear a pair of baggy Swimming trunks which had been tied up at the waist to ensure they did not slide down. He had shrunk all his stuff to fit into a small bag he was taking with him. He hide a blush when he saw Sabrina tight top and hot shorts as they left little to the imagination.

"Honostly anyone would think we hadn't grown up together we both did use to go in the paddling pool together in just our under wear". Sabrina said rolling her eyes and giggled when she saw the look on Mike's face. "You telling me to get changed?" She asked. If he did she would point out he might as well be walking around in his underpants for the whole dorm to see. There again she would have also stuck her tongue out at both comments.

"I can't help that, you become such a beautiful and sexy woman since we were younger. I'm still a man after all and when we see hot, sexy girls we can't help but blush" Mike admitted to her before he coughed and regained his composer before he smiled and winked at her as he said "Anyway, lets go swimming together"

She found it a little embourssing when he described her like that as no one had ever said that to her befoure, but she shrugged it off at least he wasn't telling her to go and get changed. She lead the way down to the dungeon's to an opened a passage way what looked like it had collapsed years ago, she muttered the password, then walked throw the wall and into a wide area she saw the drop down her mother wasn't kidding when she said it was a tight squeeze as Sabrina pushed her way throw the gap feet first the tunnel wasn't that long by the time her head was throw her feet dangled on the other side. she dangled than dropped on a ledge. "The tunnel is short but the ledge you need to land on it quite narrow to be carful. There is a snake path down to the bottom them I am hoping we are there".

Mike followed her as he took on his thinner and slimmer wolf form and easily walked though the passage as he said "Ah, guess I have the advantage being an animagis" He heard her warning and slowly stop at the ledge where he looked down at Sabrina and said "So do we now just drop down or what?"

"Its that or go back to the castle. Plus side we will be off the map if anyone is looking for us, but then that is also the down side, we are still in the school grounds throw". Sabrina said walking down she almost slipped when they got to the middle. "Watch your step its a long way down if you slip here. Mother could have warned me on that one". Sabrina said as she continued down to the bottom. Down the bottom was filled with a mystical light casting alsorts colors as it hit the rocks. "Wow pretty". She said looking around till she got to the water.

Mike watched her go down and gasped reaching out to her when she slip but sighed in relief when she said she was fine so he slowly followed her down, and once they were at the bottom he stretched out his body and smiled at her as he said "It is very beautiful that's for sure"

Sabrina looked around the surrounding area, there was many passage ways to keep them bussy for days. "Want to explore or dive in". She asked looking up at the lights reflecting on the ceiling. "Never seen anything like this before without any use of magic".

"well" Mike said as he took out a coin and said "heads we explore, tails we dive", He flipped it and it landed on heads which made Mike a little calmer as he did not know how see though Sabrina swimsuit would become and he did not believe he could hide his erection as well when they were in the water.

"Alright explore it is. Keep in mind we don't know what is down here so we had better have our wands close by just in case of an emergence". Sabrina said as she pulled hers out of her pocket then pinned her hair up in a height pony with one little spell. She preferred to do it by hand but it was harder without a mirror to check for any loose bits and bumps.

Mike nodded and got his wand ready before he lit it up and send a orb of light ahead of them to shine though any dark patches, Mike knew he had to keep his eyes up but if Sabrina went ahead of him. He may end up staring at her butt for a while.

"Alright let go then". Sabrina said following the orb. With how many animals like the dark it was hard to tell what was down here plus they had no clue if this place was anything like the forest or not. "Here is a thought i should have come up with earlier, if the alarm goes off coz someone got caught out of bed again how are we going to explain that we come from the dungeons to avoid being flogged with that other person?"

Mike thought about it before he said "Well, I tend to use the excuses that my wolf form was acting up so I needed to go for a run. They seem to believe it for the most part since I never make sure I end up in the same place twice, I think its a little bit arder for you"

"Oh well i will have to tell that they i was chasing after you then". Sabrina said shrugging her shoulders. "How many times have you been caught?" She asked getting a little courious about all of this.

"Only twice, but that was because I ended up at dead ends. I've done it about 20 times or so, so it quite rare when I do get caught" Mike told her as he tried to keep his eyes on her and not look down at the tight top on her breasts. "You know, My dad once said that the darkest path in the hidden spring has a strange gas that leaks though. Its not life threating, but it make your body feel a bit weird and hot, though this is the only path and I don't really see how something can happen" Mike said, though the two of them were infact walking though the gas right now. it was unknown which of them would feel it first but Mike did feel a little something stirring in his body.

"There is many hidden places within the school. There is a chance that even the founders of the school hadn't found them all". Sabrina said trying to think of the detection spell. "He said where about in the school it was?" She then remembered the spell as she flicked her wand putting a white ora around then where ever the gas is the white ora will turn pink, the darker it is the closer you are to the souse, she held her breath when she saw the light pink gas near the walls

Mike was thinking about it before he ended up bumping right into Sabrina knocking her toward the gas, Mike gasp and ended up breathing in a lot of gas which made him cough madly before he went to Sabrina to help her up. "Sabrina, I'm really really sorry. I was thinking about your question ... Have ... you always been so sexy in tight stuff" Mike said to her the gas starting to get to his mind now which made him feel a little hotter and partly forget his concern for his friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom