Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew saw Mike went to the Library and hurried to Sabrina. He was glad that Sabrina could at least be occupied to bother him. He dislikes older students minding him and tell him what he's doing wrong or helping him.

He decided perhaps he should take a walk to clear his mind. He had a lot of time before the assignment.

Andrew decided to go to the Room of Requirement. Its magical properties is no longer a secret to most students in this generation, although most would avoid the place. Of course, others love it and seek to go in. He passed the passage and stride the corridors and luckily, nobody was there because a door appeared and he got in. The room has House hammocks hanging and there were remains at the back of old stuff, as if from a huge fire. He like exploring those items which actuallynwere reduced to ashes. There were assorted array of them. What actually caught his eye was an old battered book. At least, that's what remains anyway.

"Poor kid don't you remember how scary it was to be surrounded by students much taller than you are. On top of that having peavis and the Slytherins picking on them". Sabrina said annoyed after watching Andrew walk out of the library. "Why did you have to show him your wolf eyes don't you know how risky that is. Your kind isn't exactly liked and it only takes a couple of complains from parents and you will be out of the school". She was really annoyed at how reckless Mike had just been, not to mention he did something she associated from the Slytherins.

Andrew reached for the book and opened it. No, it couldn't be. But here it was! It was a copy of a potions book.

'How strange that this book of all things showed up when he needed it most' he thought. But of course! He is in the Room of Requirement! What you want and needed appears. Of course, there's the exception of food because Gamp's Laws would prevent food from appearing.

He flipped through the pages. "But this is an advanced book for OWL" Nevertheless, he still skimmed through it.
He looked at the first page. It says, it belongs to the Half-Blood Prince, whoever that is.

"wait there on show?" Mike said to her as he ran to the mirror and saw them staring back at him. "Shit, I never told them to do that" he shut his eyes and after 5 minutes he open them and they were normal again. "Dammit. We need to find that kid and try and explain it to him" he said to Sabrina before he ran off to try and find a scent.

Andrew skimmed until he got across the page on the Theory of Combined Antidotes for Combined Poisons. He look at the big vandalism. There were several notes and the page was cancelled by the owner. At the side it says, "Just shove a bezoar down their throat." Then it dawn on him! Of course! Eureka! Perhaps that's what Prof. Slughorn wanted from them. He said to come up with something to counter the effects of the poison. He didn't say to brew a potion. And the bezoar is among the ingredients in the cupboard along with snake fangs, bat wings and morning dew.

He decided to keep the book for a while. He put it in his bag. He then slipped out of the Room of Requirement and headed back to the Common Room.

(You do realize the only ones what know about that book was harry, ron, ginny, hermiony and draco the order members what knew are dead apart from author. Then there was only the teenagers who knew he was the halfblood prince also the spell what was done in the room destroys everything and is endless burning meaning there was a chance it will never open again.)

"I was going to show him somthig now the libarian had left the restricted section". She sighed running after her house mate.

((I'm not much a strict stickler to the canon.

The Fiendfyre Curse that stupid Crabbe did burned the whole room, but I like to think some items remained. That's why the book's a little scorched. Wait, yeah, Andrew shouldn't know the author was Snape. Editing that part now.))

Mike nose was working overtime before he got the scent and said to Sabrina "He in the room of requirement". Mike ran that way as fast as he could knowing he could not let Andrew tell anyone about his wolf problem.

((I edited it to reflect that Andrew does not know anything about Snape being the owner of the book. Yes, and the book is badly burned too. I still curse Crabbe for burning centuries worth of items.))

Andrew passed by several corridors and hallways, oblivious to the fact that Mike was keeping tract of his sense. He climbed the set of stairs leading downward to the kitchens.

(Guessing you haven't read the last book)

"He had better enjoy that room while he has the chance as the ministry of magic have found a way of stopping just anyone from using the room. They are treating the room like one of the corridors in the minstory, they are scared that something dandrous might be hidden within that place and what will happen so they have found spells to prevent it from happening as much as possible". Sabrina said. "Percy told me. Or as his brothers put it, the good two shoes of a snitch. That was Ron's words last year at Easter, no idea what made him say it throw I never asked".

((I appreciate your making a new thread to separate chat. You might want to edit your first post to add the link.))

Andrew walked in to the path towards the kitchen and went to the wine cellar where the Hufflepuff Common Room is located. He knocked on the correct barrel and got in to the Common room.

Mike stop and then said "I can't go any further, he's return to the Hufflepuff common room. I guess for now we'll just have to hope that he does not mention it to anyone". Mike sighed to himself before he looked at Sabrina and said "We might as well Head back to the Common room for now, Its late and we've still got classes tomorrow, we'll have to try and get him again tomorrow"

"I was going to show you some where befoure you ran off". Sabrina said. "Some where what might help with the other problem". She hinted so that others around them wont know what they were talking about.

Mike raised an eyebrow when she said that. Before he nodded slowly and said "Alright, show me this place then Sabrina. Maybe it will make things easier". He walked to her and whispered in her ear "Epically since the full moon is only a few days away and you know my wolf become madly activate when its a full moon"

She was new to the school. She walked around, trying to find the gryfindor common room. She was nervous, knowing only a few people at the school, all of them being teachers.

Isabella4588 said:
She was new to the school. She walked around, trying to find the gryfindor common room. She was nervous, knowing only a few people at the school, all of them being teachers.

(Who is the charater?)

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Mike raised an eyebrow when she said that. Before he nodded slowly and said "Alright, show me this place then Sabrina. Maybe it will make things easier". He walked to her and whispered in her ear "Epically since the full moon is only a few days away and you know my wolf become madly activate when its a full moon"

"Your not the first you know. There is Ted Lupin, Harry's God son". Sabrina said walking in the direction of the library.
There was no one there as it was getting late. She snuck into the restricted section walking right to the back wall and moved one of the book cases. "Quick throw here befoure anyone comes checking the library is empty".

Mike followed her quickly and joined her in the area, he kept her ear on high alert so he could hear anything that would move just in case the worst happen and they were caught. Mike would take the fall for Sabrina if it happen considering how highly respected her family were with everything they had done to help the school become the best it could be. Mike was sirus Black grandson after all and he had the tendency to get into trouble just like he did.

Sabrina shut the door and lit up her wand. "This is the original part of the library. Everything in here dates back to the founders days them selves so you must wear protective gloves so that the acid from our hands won't damage the parchment paper". She said looking throw the shelves. "We need the map for the pluming if Mertal gets flushed into the lack I am sure there is a way in and out of the chamber under the lake it's self. After all the Snake has to have been feeding of something".

Mike nodded and began to search the book for the information they needed. As well as looking for any mention of a wolf back in the founder days to see how best to deal with the new problems that had been raising with him now.

Sabrina started to look throw the scrolls after butting on some gloves to protect the information within the room. "I love this place. Could stay in this pace all day". she said looking around the room. "Its long forgotten so its quiet plus all this forgotten information. can know more than the ministry of magic themselves". she pulled off an old map with Slythrins hand writing himself. "I have found it. A map of the chamber of secrets it's self". She said aloud. "It's in Master Slytherin's hand writing himself". She quickly covered her mouth when she realized the last part was aloud.

Mike perked up and had a quick look round himself before he slide next to her to have a look at the writing. "Wow, it really is the mad Slytherin writing himself. This must be super valuable to the slythrin household. Well, what does it say Sabrina?" Mike asked her as he looked at her and then back at the writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom