Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.

winx

Supernova
The wizarding world has had some problems as soon as some wizarding members have left school at 17 or 18 years old, so to try and stop this cycle the mystery of Magic have changed the rules around Hogwarts, now corporal punishment is back meaning filches hard work of keeping the chains what originally belonged in the dungeons weren't in vain. Filch the caretaker has now retired and there is a new batch of staff and students within the school, some of them coursed more trouble than Fred and Gorge and that was saying something.

The truth is not all of the secret passages had been found at Hogwarts and there is still many to discover, not to mention the room of requirement's so there is plenty of places for some mischief and no one knowing about it unless they want it known.

My name is Sabrina Wheezly I am the great niece of Aurthor Wheezly, I have been taught all sorts of tricks and secrets by all of my uncles children what have come in handy around Hogworts, I am gifted student but like some gifted kids I get board in class and reserve low grades since I am never challenged. Made to look like an accident but was done on purpose I have set the potions lab on fire, over grown plants, blown up a few classrooms, I managed to break a broom in my first year because flying come natural, that one was fun watching the panic look on the teachers face. I am now 17 years old and will propyl be forced to redo my OWLs before I can take my NEWTs.
http://blingee.com/blingee/get_code/134957353?image=829877284

You can play as many characters as you can handle if that is what you mean

(Meh fair enough)

"My name is Michael Fertar, I am the lost heir of the black family and just like my Grandfather I can take the form of an animal though my form is that of a black wolf. I have been at Hogwarts since I was 11 years old and ... could be consider the joker of my year. I am 18 years old and in my final year of Hogwarts. I have done well for myself so far. Passed every exam that I have ever taken. I may have broken three brooms during my years at Hogwarts. I am a member of the Griffindoor house and I am also the seeker for the quiddich team. I have a crush of Sabrina Whezly but I don't really have the courage to ask her out. I know of the remaining Secret passages left in Hogwarts and use them to escape the school from time to time"

Sabrina was sat in Gryffindor tower skipping the lecture the school was having about pranks around the school and when they find out who was doing them they will be in big trouble. She told them that she had a migraine something what is hard to prove if she was telling the truth or not, the name Wheezly never brought up alarm bells that she could be one of the pranksters after all her cousins Fred and Gorge were the biggest ones in there day and some of there work still exists with in school kept as a reminder when the school needed help the most, the teachers told the students it is what happens when magic goes wrong and not all magic can't be undone throw. Board she got up and decided to get her own back on the Slyerin boys who were picking on the first years she used the secret passage way what lead to all 4 common rooms including the head masters office. once she was near there common room she throw a stink bomb and casted a spell so the ones who picked on the kids would turn purple then headed back to her dorm room no one would be able to prove it was her as she was the only one to have found the passage way and she wasn't from that house.

Of course, waiting for her was a black wolf who then took on the form of a handsome man with dark blonde hair, golden blue eyes, had a six pack with a scar on his right eye, he stood at 6 foot tall and was wearing causal clothies before he folded his arms and said "Your going to be caught one day you know Sabrina, the new headmaster has been cracking down on all secert passages"

"Considering the inside of them all is locked tight and you have to have worked out the password what I have changed from this side he isn't going to find out that one". Sabrina said. "There is a lot more he doesn't know about so I think we are safe the time being". She stretched has arms making them crack a little. She knew one what had been long forgotten and there was only two others in the school what knew about it. The Bloody Barren and the Fare Lady.

"Aww I feel for you, I know of every secret passage here. Including ones to the 3rd floor corridor and the hidden passageway to the chamber of secrets which is pretty much a secret Slythirin meeting area, I've been follow them for sometime now and they do seem like their planning something evil. There are all 8th year students, I would report them but I think that would screw me over in a bad way if I did" Mike said to her as he held the Marauders Map on him.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
"Aww I feel for you, I know of every secret passage here. Including ones to the 3rd floor corridor and the hidden passageway to the chamber of secrets which is pretty much a secret Slythirin meeting area, I've been follow them for sometime now and they do seem like their planning something evil. There are all 8th year students, I would report them but I think that would screw me over in a bad way if I did" Mike said to her as he held the Marauders Map on him.

"Especially since it is in the girls bathroom and you have to be a phthal mouth to get into there, hide a camra and get a girl to have in the evidance". Sabrina said. "There is more than that there is one what links to all of the dorm rooms including the head masters office, and the corridor what leads to the founders of the schools offices and sleeping quarters, there is also the original trophy cabinet and 4 more dorms for the ones what were not paying to sleep in the ones we are in now. Basically the peasants of the founders day". She paursed for a moment. "What were you doing in Moaning Mertals bathroom?" She paused for a moment thinking. "Oh there is more than one into the forbidden forest.

Mike chuckled as he said "oh I've never been in moaning mertle bathroom, I have a friend in slythrin who tells me about the questionable things her house are doing". Mike paced the common rooms before he looked at Sabrina and said "Do you want to join me tonight or let me tackle it tonight on my own?"
(Sorry about the wait and shortness but I've not really slept well today"

"I would watch out for her. My cousins inform me she is a right pervert, and likes to spy on the boys while they are having a bath by hiding in the taps". Sabrina informed Mike talking about Mertale. "Never talk about death or things what keep you alive she gets upset on that one.". She smiled then said. "Here is something I have read once there is two versions but both folk talks start the same.
Simurgh is shortened to "Sīmir" in the Kurdish language.[7] The scholar Trever quotes two Kurdish folktales about the bird.[7] These versions go back to the common stock of Iranian Simorḡ stories.[7] In one of the folk tales, a hero rescues Simurgh's offspring by killing a snake that was crawling up the tree to feed upon them. As a reward, the Simurgh gives him three of her feathers which the hero can use to call for her help by burning them.
. Looking Mike in the eye, "Since the chamber was made to hide a snake and a simir likes to eat snakes I was thinking what if we find that bird and see if it can close that chamber for good".

(That's cool there is no need to say so, we all go throw times where we can only think of short messages)

Mike listened to her as she told him all about the foke tales before he said "But, I thought Harry Potter slayed the Basilisk in his second year here. Unless the beast has been resurrected somehow which would explain why all the eviler Slytherin have started gathering there". He closed his eyes to think on it greatly before he nodded to Sabrina and said "Lets bring the beast and the chamber down for good"

"But how has the snake lived for so long with out a mate. In theory there would have been originally 2 of them and they breed within the chamber. plus spiders flee before it so there is a chance it might know another way out of the chamber without a defendant of the Slytherin family". Sabrina said.

Mike paced around the room to think on that before he nodded to her and said "That could explain a lot on the beast. I wonder what its mate looked like, how much stronger it is and how we must beat it". He walked around constantly before he smiled at her and said "I'm ready when you are"

"You think about animals the mate will be smaller if it's female". Sabrina said "It depends there is a chance it looks like the one what was killed. Just remember we can't look it in the eye so we won't know till it's dead. Plus how to get into where the beast sleeps as Harry never went that far within the chamber".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom