Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mad Scientist

Pazzo

Put me on your face. It will be fun.
Supporter
IE I just let my mind wander with this one...

Trang worriedly looked out the window of his large brightly lit kitchen. Rain spattered at it angrily, furious that the clear glass would keep it from shredding his face. The sky flashed brightly, followed by a deafening peal of thunder. The whole house, large as it was, seemed to shake each time the sky rumbled. The lights though never flickered, thanks to all of the electrical power being generated on site by some strange contraption that his adopted father had rigged up some twenty years ago…
“3 days straight…” the 55 year old Vietnamese man grimaced, and glanced down at his expensive aviator watch. It was 3:30 am. The master of the house was still howling angrily like a cage beast in the basement. Trang set his jaw, and grit his teeth. The man who was like a father to him, crazy as he might be, had apparently just examined anther failed experiment.
He thought back to 1968, during the Vietnam War when he was a child…
It was a miserable night, and a raging thunderstorm just like this one was happening. He was muddy and alone, his home was destroyed and his family killed while he was at the market to buy food earlier that day, in what was to later be called the Hue massacre. He was able to hide in the alleys, and made his way south to Da Nang. He was still clutching the sodden bag of food as he trudged along the dark muddy street for several nights, tears streaming down his already drenched face. Everything that had happened next was a blur….
The tea kettle on the stove suddenly whistled, and snapped Trang back to the present…
His adopted father was a American scientist soldier from the War, and had fallen victim to experimental testing by some unknown group… The Program’s goal was to create an experimental super soldier… It had something to do with splicing the DNA of animals with his father’s.
He didn’t know the details and he didn’t ask, because the memories of whatever happened on that hell of a laboratory in Hanoi cause his father great pain
Whatever they did to him, they were largely successful. Trang’s adopted father was turned into a menacing engine of destruction, a seven foot tall beast of a man with great strength and agility, and greatly enhanced his cognitive abilities, but only at a terrible price: his own humanity. Trang had always though his father looked sort of… “Wolfish” And even stranger, he didn’t seem to age…
His father was able to escape the facility, leaving everyone dead in his wake, and the building burned completely to ashes…
No record of such a facility was ever recognized, and the only reason Trang knew any of this was from bits and pieces of what his father howled about in his sleep.
All Trang really remembers about their escape from the area was being knocked to the mud than night by a nearby explosion, followed by lots of gunshots from all around, and then suddenly passing out.
He awoke on a steamship headed to the east coast of America sometime later, in the inhumanly powerful arms of a man who only refers to himself as “Albert”.

Somehow his father was able to slip them past the border and into the state of Washington, and at first Albert had attempted to give Trang away to an orphanage. This always proved unsuccessful, as Trang being very resourceful and intelligent, had always escaped and was able to track Albert down. Trang knew something was eating at this poor man, and he vowed to watch over him for as long as he was able. Albert, giving up on trying to rid himself of the resourceful teenager, began to pour himself into books and technical specifications, he made many improvements to existing technology. Using the mail and the telephone, managed to secure many profitable patents, and the royalties began to pour in, making them both very wealthy in a short amount of time.

They were able to purchase several hundred acres of virgin woodland, And constructed a modest dwelling with a generous basement. It was here that Albert began to research and work on his goal: a way to cure himself of his affliction. Trang tended to the house and the day to day maintenance of the property, leaving Albert free to shun the world that would likely fear him and focus solely on his research, and trying to control the murderous rage that constantly ate at him…
Sometimes Albert would spend weeks down there doing only god knows what, or he would disappear into the woods for days at a time. Forty years have passed since then; But Trang was content to watch over the cursed scientist. Albert would likely be in one of his fouler moods, and hot tea always seemed to relax his nerves. Trang quickly poured the steaming water into an over sized teacup, and placed three large teabags into it to steep…
He carried the huge teacup carefully, and quickly crossed the living room to the staircase that led to the basement. Thunder boomed deafeningly again… Trang thought for a moment that he heard a light rapping on the front door as he passed, but shook his head. No one had ever tried to visit this place after the builders had left four decades ago, not to mention there were no civilized areas for at least twenty miles in all directions. He carefully descended the staircase. He entered a very impressive, if quite messy, biotechnology laboratory lined with all of the latest equipment.
Trang immediately winced as he noticed one of the brand new gene sequencers appeared to be tossed to the floor and smashed, its internal components exposed. That’s going to be expensive to replace. He thought.
“Um, father…” he began cautiously… “I have your tea…”
Albert was hidden from view, probably slumped on the floor with his head in his hands. Trang heard a deep, thunderous growl. He knew that particular noise all too well. “Understood, I will leave it here by the centrifuge.” Another growl was the only reply. Trang cast a worried glance in the direction it came from, shrugged it off, and walked back up the stairs.

As he passed the heavy front door, he heard someone knocking gently. There actually was someone out there? Trangs mind raced. He took a deep breath, and began unbolting several heavy locks, save for the thick brass plated chain that was at eye level. He quickly opened the door as much as the chain would allow. Standing there in the torrential downpour, covered in mud, is a young brunette woman in her early twenties, pulling her sodden black hoodie tightly around her thin frame. A look of morbid horror was on her face. She began to stammer “I’m… I’m terribly sorry to disturb you….”
Trang slammed the door shut. He rested his head against the door, closed his eyes and grunted in frustration. After a few moments, he swore under his breath, and unlocked the heavy brass chain from the door. He opened the door quickly to glare at the young girl shivering in the rain. “Get in here for chrissakes” The Vietnamese man grumbled. She hesitated, but after a few more seconds of getting assaulted by the rain she quickly entered the warm house. Water began to puddle immediately on the tile around her mud encrusted running shoes. She flinched as the sound of Albert roaring and tossing something heavy across the biometrics lab to smash into something that was likely just as expensive.
Trang glared in the direction of the basement stairway, and yelled something hoarsely in Vietnamese. The smashing and roaring immediately stopped. Trang turned his head to regard the girl making a mess on the tile flooring that he would have to clean again. She began to speak but Trang quickly held up his hand and cut her off. “First things first, get in that mudroom and clean yourself up.” Trang pointed to the door adjacent to the entryway. ”There should be clean clothes that will fit you. We can discuss who you are and why you are here when you are done. Now stop dripping on my floor…”
The girl stood there shivering, looking at him and then the mud room, without another word she obeyed… Trang grimaced and walked to the kitchen to get a mop bucket…

Alexandra quickly closed the door behind her. She closed her eyes tightly behind her rain splattered glasses, and lightly banged her head repeatedly on the door. Her day couldn’t possibly get any worse. She was an entry level accountant from a small firm in Seattle, and was tasked with going back and forth to a client on the north end of Everett. Her boss was stingy with her compensation, and to cut fuel costs she has been trespassing across this private property. Everything was going fine until her crappy 80’s hatchback broke down along the route she took, roughly five miles from this location.
Her alternator gave out, and completely drained her battery. She was late for her appointment, and was still on her probationary period with her firm. To make matters worse, her cell phone was older and had trouble charging, and was completely dead, and she had no way to contact anyone. No one would come looking for her out here on privately owned land. She had no social life due to her workload and no family to speak of, having grown up in an orphanage and never adopted.
Out of options and almost overcome with apprehension about her situation, she decided to brave the storm and follow the road off the property. Maybe she could sneak back with a new alternator after the storm cleared. At least that was the plan. As she walked however, drenched in rain and assaulted by the wind, she saw a light in the distance, and it brought her to this house. She didn’t care if she was arrested for criminal trespassing at this point, she was just thankful to be out of the miserable weather. The mudroom was large and warm. A large tiled shower in the corner beckoned to her invitingly; there was a wooden Armoire against the far wall, likely containing the clothes the small Asian man spoke of…

She stripped off her soaked clothing, revealing a very trim, chiseled feminine body, with lightly tanned skin. The kind of woman who is actually quite beautiful yet no one seems to notice.
She wasted no time cleaning up, and lingered in the shower, warming herself.
About a quarter of an hour later, she emerged from the mudroom clad is a slightly baggy red T shirt and black sweatpants clutching her dead cell phone tightly. The small Asian man was seated on the sofa. He was drinking a steaming beverage from a cup, probably tea from the scent of it.
There was another cup on the low glass table across from him. The man gestured to the sofa across from him. She nervously walked barefoot across the expensive looking rug on the floor to the other sofa, only to be startled by another crashing sound coming from somewhere under the floor. The small Asian man swore, set down his cup and angrily charged down the stairway “Stay here!” he yelled to her over his shoulder.
Alexandra just stood there wide eyed wondering what in the hell was going on? She thought she might be in danger, perhaps she could escape, but where would she go? Back out into that hellish storm? There just had to be a better way.
A guttural, bestial voice roared from under her “WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LET SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE?!” It was followed by the equally angry rebuttal in Vietnamese, which she couldn’t understand.
The argument went back and forth, flowed by the sounds of thing being tossed around and breaking on the floor.
Her lower lip quivered, and tears began to well up behind her thin glasses. She had to go down there, to somehow explain herself. She was scared, but tired and angry that she was part of a world where no one respected her or wanted her. Fighting back her tears angrily, she ran down the stairway to whatever was down there.
Alexandra stopped in her tracks immediately at the foot of the stairs. It appeared to be some kind of hyper advanced laboratory, or at least was before everything was tossed each way and smashed to bits. What got her attention though was the huge, hulking, muscular man in a tattered white lab coat towering over the small Asian man, both of them screaming at each other furiously.
She clutched her phone tightly to her chest, her knees shook, every fiber in her brain screamed at her legs to run, yet she stood there, frozen.
The huge beast of a man turned his attention to her, and with lightning speed leapt the 20 feet across the lab over to her, slamming his great fist into the concrete wall between her and the stairway to the basement. His fierce golden eyes bored into her angrily, as if he was assessing her very soul. He took a long inhale of her hair, and growled angrily. She saw two small arms suddenly wrap around his neck from behind in a pitiful attempt to headlock this man, if that’s what he was, followed by a long string of angry Vietnamese words. The big man acted as if the Asian man wasn’t even there.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!” The big man roared at her, his hot breath blowing her hair in all directions. She froze, her bottom lip trembled, and tears began to steam down her cheeks…
Alexandra was terrified. She barely managed to croak out in a hoarse whisper “I’m… I’m sorry.” Her hands trembling, she dropped her cell phone, and it clattered to rest on the cold concrete flooring.
She opened her watery eyes slightly, her glasses fogging up, and whispered “I am so sorry, please just let me go…”
For all of his ferocity, for all of his size, His golden eyes softened, and he swallowed hard.
His angular face tightened, and his massive fist came down from the wall. The big man took a step back.
He growled softly, low and deep in his chest. “Trang,” He rumbled. “Would you please let go of my neck?” The small arms around his neck stopped trying to choke him, and slid out of view. The small Asian man, was about waist high to his friend. He walked around the brute to face him, and glared up at him angrily.
The girl slid on her back down the wall to a sitting position, hugging her legs to her chest, sobbing. “Please don’t hurt me” she said in a small, wan voice.
Dr Albert glowered at the broken, sobbing woman at his feet, then To Trang, and then at the shattered equipment littering the room. He snorted angrily.
He knelt before the girl, and rumbled in a rich, if slightly annoyed baritone
“My name is Albert…” he grumbled to her. “… Welcome to my home. I apologize if I scared you; I am not used to getting visitors.”
The girl did not respond, she simply whimpered, and clutched her legs to her chest tighter.
Albert Stood up and growled angrily, he roared at her “Oh stop this pathetic display! No one is going to hurt you! Now get off of that concrete floor, its freezing!” She slowly lifted her head from her knees, her eyes read and bloodshot.
The scientist gritted his teeth, and he turned to Trang “Take her to the kitchen and get her something to eat, we will sort this mess out afterwards.
All anger from the Vietnamese man’s face faded, and he nodded once. Trang offered Alexandra his hand, which she gripped tightly. He led her to the large kitchen with the wood fired oven, and sat her at a small table next to the sink. There was a large window overlooking the east end of the forested area here. The rain was lighter than earlier, and the thunder less severe.
Alexandra was served a steaming hot bowl of clam chowder served in a hollowed out circular loaf of bread. After calming herself down and eating, she pled her case and informed them of her situation, while Trang nodded understandingly, while Albert tinkered with her cell phone. She thought it was an almost comical sight, this big huge beast of a man working on something so tiny and delicate yet possessing enough dexterity to pull it off.
He was able to get it working, but only to reveal some very depressing news to Alexandra. Apparently her boss had sent her a text informing her that she had been terminated, because of missing her appointment with the client. 5 months of a perfect record just to be hit with this. She bit her lower lip.. “I’ll figure something out” she assured them, “If you could please just give me a ride to my apartment tomorrow.” Suddenly her phone chimed that she had received another text, this one even more depressing. Her apartment building had been destroyed by a fallen tree from the storms. Alexandra adjusted her glasses, attempting to hide the tears as they welled up in her eyes again, and her lower lip trembled. Trang just shook his head as he cleared the remnants of her meal away.
Dr. Albert gripped the wooden bar angrily, the wood straining and popping under the strength of his hands. He was scowling, breathing heavily, nostrils flaring. This wretched little girl has already had enough bad luck for one lifetime.
“Yes Alex, You made a mistake cutting across our land…” He rumbled, “but I understand your reasoning, and you meant no wrong.” His deep voice softened, “I have decided not press charges against you…” Alexandra choked back a sob, but offered a half hearted “Thank you” as she wiped her eyes on the back of her sleeve. Albert chewed on his lower lip savagely in frustration, his wolf like, golden eyes darted to Trang, questioning, pleading, and not knowing what to say.
Trang made eye contact with his foster father. Something was silently exchanged between the two, and Trang nodded once.
He stepped forward. “…Furthermore,“ The Asian man added, “I could use the services of a good accountant to help manage the Dr’s assets, if you are willing of course Miss Alex” He offered her.
Alexandra quickly looked up wide eyed at Trang’s aged face, a genuine smile across it. She brought a hand to her mouth, smiling behind it, and she quickly nodded, truly grateful.
“Alright then” Dr Albert stood up, “We can put you in the east bedroom, once the storm clears, you and Trang can go into town and get some essentials,” He then turned to face the living room, his back to them both. “Now if you will excuse me,” He growled, “I have a biometrics laboratory to clean…

The next 3 months were a stark improvement in Alexandra’s life. For once in her life she felt as if she had a sense of purpose, and she actually had friends, though she was still somewhat lonely. Trang was mostly occupied with the maintenance of the house and the surrounding grounds, while the Dr normally remained hidden in the Laboratory, experimenting and doing whatever it is that he does. She spent her time digging through receipts and ledgers, organizing finances and royalty payments from his many patents. He also had many investments that were providing a generous amount of equity. Every so often, about once every other week, he would howl in frustration and throw something across the lab, likely something expensive enough to account for on the books.
While she may have been terrified at first, Dr Albert had started to fascinate her. Despite his fierce musculature and sometimes violent temper, he was actually quite handsome in a primal, exotic way. Her pulse would quicken slightly in the rare occasions that he was around, but for most of the time he avoided her completely. She did worry about him though, as even from her bedroom on the opposite side of the house, she could hear him late at night, screaming as if from some terrible nightmare.
Her curiosity had finally gotten the better of her. Every now and then when Trang was asleep, and in the rare event that Dr Albert was forced to sleep from sheer exhaustion, she would sneak down to the laboratory and access Dr Albert’s mainframe, wanting to learn whatever she could about him and why he insisted on staying down here all of the damn time.
She was fairly accomplished with computers, and with some difficulty, she was able to hack past his passwords and data encryptions. Little by little, she read his journals, and learned everything about him. She learned about his true age, how he had rescued Trang from the Hue Massacre, and about his torturous experiences of being at test subject of what was called “The Alpha Soldier” program. It was some long lost experiment from the 40’s begun by Nazi Germany and somehow acquired and continued by the North Vietnamese. It spoke of the terrible processes he was subjected to and how his genetic code was spliced with that of wolves. She would gasp repeatedly each time she would uncover something. it was like something out of a bad conspiracy themed movie.
In his journals he talked about his heightened awareness and senses, and occasionally feeling the need to roam the surrounding woods, and stalking animals, and the thrill of the hunt. He would continuously write about the unrelenting rage and anger that ate at him, and how it took considerable effort to control the monster within. His logs also catalogued all of his experiments and attempts to reverse the gene splicing process, all of which had ended in failure.
Alexandra felt absolutely horrible for him. Night after night, she would carefully log off and grab a quick nap to start the new day. The least she could do for him was handling his finances, giving him one less thing to worry about so he could focus on his research.
Lately however, the Dr had been particularly aloof, and she rarely saw him. During one of her late night forays into his computer journals one night, she found out why. Albert had begun to write about her, about how from the moment he saw her crying on his laboratory floor, consumed in fear of him, how badly he felt about his bestial nature, because of how she stirred his primal desire. He would write about Alexandra, and how attracted he was to her, how he desired her and that he may have even loved her. He also wrote that such a union could never happen. If they were to have children what would they grow up to become? Savage raging monsters, superior to humanity and all of its aspects? No. He must continue his research and find a cure.
She bit her lower lip, and her gentle eyes narrowed as she considered the Dr. She couldn’t lie to herself. She loved him as well. Her breath quickened, and her excitement mounted. There was also something she kept secret, something that he didn’t know that might help him. She decided that she could not let his torture continue.
She powered the computer system down, pulled her terrycloth robe around her against the cold of the cement floor, and climbed the stairway to the living room. The house was dark, the only noise was the soft hum of the air conditioning system. The silence was broken however by a pitiful whimper coming from Albert’s bedroom. He was in pain, another nightmare, and it had to stop.
She quickly walked down the long dark hallway to his bedroom, its heavy wooden door tightly closed. She could hear him stirring fitfully behind it. She placed he delicate hands to door lever, and opened it slowly. She took a deep breath, and she entered.
She half expected the room to be torn to shreds from his fits, but it was quite the contrary. Trang had kept this room immaculate for Dr Albert. The master bedroom was large and well furnished, with metal floor vases in each corner, each housing an exotic plant. A huge dark ornately carved mans chest dominated the north wall, with a smaller door off to its side, likely leading to the master bathroom. French style windowed doors were along the opposite wall, all of them open and draped with long gossamer curtains that flowed elegantly in the warm breeze. The room was positively magical. She closed the big door behind her, and locked it.
A massive four poster bed lay against the far west wall, and upon it, trying to sleep fitfully, was the huge muscular form of Dr Albert.
Alexandra was nervous, but she was determined, not driven so much by her desire to help him, but by her desire to make love to him. “Albert!” She whispered into the dark.
The Dr was startled, and possessed by some in human nature, leapt out of his bed and started backing into a corner. His golden eyes were glowing and groggy, but suddenly sharp as he recognized that it was Alexandra. He sniffed with his sharpened nose to confirm it was her.
“No,” he growled “Please don’t tempt me like this Alex…” He pleaded, “You have no idea what this is like for me…”
Alex just removed her glasses, folded them neatly, and left them to rest on one of the nightstands. She could hear his heavy breath from the corner as he watched her. She knew his primal desires were lit now, and that excited her, she fully intended to turn it into an inferno.
“NO!” he pleaded again, sinking to his knees in the corner, his golden eyes fearful, like those of a cornered animal.
Alex undid her ponytail, and allowed her dark brown tresses to fall seductively about her shoulders.
She let her robe fall open. Underneath it she was naked, and she slowly approached Albert, cutting off any chance of his escape.
“Alex! Please!” he cried “We cannot do this!”
She closed the distance between them, letting her thick soft robe fall to the floor, to stand before Albert naked, the moonlight reflecting erotically off of her flesh. Her large breasts heaved with her breath, and swayed gently as she walked. She was upon him now, and he simply knelt there, the top of his head level with her ample chest.
“Its okay…” she whispered. Wide eyed he stared at her in disbelief. She could tell he loved her, that he desired to be with her, and that for once in his life, this towering engine of destruction and knowledge actually tasted true unmitigated fear. She decided to lay that fear to rest immediately.
He tried to speak, but she quickly brought her fingers to his lips, silencing whatever he was about to say.
“I cannot have children of my own Albert” she whispered. Tears streamed down her face. “Like you, I have a genetic abnormality, and was born with an abnormal uterus.”
She wrapped her arms around his head, and brought him in close, cradling his head to her breasts. Her warm flesh felt good against his face. He wrapped his arms around her thin waist, and embraced her firmly, breathing in deep of her scent. “I love you…” she murmured. “Don’t ask any more questions, and please stand up” she asked politely.
Albert’s mind raced, his blood running very hot, but he did what the girl asked. He loomed over her as she pressed her face to his broad chest, covering it in sweet, gentle little kisses. Alex traced her delicate fingers down his chiseled midsection, and deftly untied the drawstring to his flannel pants.
Albert gasped as he felt the breeze caress his naked body, and then again as he felt Alexandra’s soft, yet hungry mouth kiss and nip its way down his stomach, going lower and lower, tracing her wet, hot tongue off to the side to his hip joint. He looked down at her hungrily, growling softly, deep and low in his chest. As she kneeled before him, she gazed up at him longingly, her rich brown eyes filled with desire. She licked her lips slowly, making them shine, and they party to whisper, “Sir, please allow me to make love to you with my mouth…”
Albert moaned low, his golden eyes looking down at her hungrily. He nodded to her. Smiling up at him, she slid her hands up his thighs, digging her nails into him slightly. She took a moment to consider his impressive manhood. His member was easily the length and girth of two cans of soda, textured in hard veins. It felt scorching hot in her hands, as she traced his veins with her fingertips. Each of his testes were easily the size of a tennis ball, and twitched at her touch. Placing her thumb under his shaft, she lifted it up to press flat against his stomach while she caressed and kneaded one of his balls with her other hand. Her beautiful face came close to his other testes, and she breathed hotly upon it. She extended her tongue, and teased him with its tip. Her slender fingers then wrapped around his thunderous shaft, and she stroked him slowly, gently, allowing the sensations to linger in a most delicious fashion. The young girl was very skilled it seemed. Albert stood over her, watching her worship him. He caressed her shoulders with his powerful ands, and stroked her hair lovingly.
She smiled up at him mischievously, burying her face into his scrotum, covering it with slow, sensual kisses.
He looked down at her approvingly, very happy. His predatory eyes watched her intently. He considered her for but a moment, and murmured to her gently.“ Stand up little girl, but don’t you dare stop what you are doing, bend at your waist and continue.” She moaned slightly, his voice deathly erotic to her ears. She obeyed, and all the while keeping her hands and face to his identity, she slowly, seductively, rose her hips up, so that she was on her feet, bent at the waist, pleasing him with her mouth.
He squeezed Alexandra’s feminine shoulders, kneading and massaging them. She moaned softly into him. He then raked his fingernails down her back to her hips. He growled softly to her, and began training a single, thick finger up and down her already dripping vagina. She cried out in pleasure as he touched her between her legs like that, and could bear it no longer. Squeezing his cock in her hand, she parted her lips and sank her mouth down it, devouring him about halfway. It felt hot against her tongue, and she felt him hit the back of her throat. He was positively huge, and she whimpered as she fought to breathe.
Albert growled again, more primal this time, more predatory. He grabbed her hips firmly, and lifted her up so that her sexy ass was nestled against his chest. She squealed in surprise on his big cock, but never stopped in her work of pleasing him. Looping his arms around her quivering thighs, he spread open her womanhood, and buried his powerful tongue into it, licking, and biting like a man possessed. He grasped her hot clitoris into his teeth, and hummed gently, sending hot sparks of pure pleasure along her spine. Her body shook violently as she screamed in pure ecstasy, half choked by his cock.
He gripped her securely, not letting her go as she spasmed on his tongue. He continued tongue fucking her gushing womanhood, lapping at her juices greedily. Another few moments and her pussy exploded violently, showering his face with her sweet nectar. He growled approvingly into her, watching her carefully giving a few licks here and there to her vitals, controlling her orgasm, and drawing it out for as long as possible. Her mouth felt good, her tongue furiously swirling its underside.
She was thrusting her head powerfully up and down his shaft, twisted at the waist to grip the base of his shaft with one hand, while squeezing and caressing his balls with the other. He could see that she was in pure heaven.
He could feel his bestial desire to mate building up within him like a volcano. She could sense it too, and she begged him to give into it. She wanted him, all of him, and she wanted it now. With his great strength, he easily lifted her body by her hips, and his throbbing manhood slid out of her mouth. She squealed as he tossed her roughly onto the bed. She turned over quickly to face him, spreading her thighs willingly, offering herself to him.
“Take me….” Alexandra’s brown eyes pleaded…
Albert could smell her desire, her lust, and had to have her right then and there. He gripped her ankles tightly, and forced her legs apart, exposing her hungry vessel to him. His cock was still slick with generous amounts of her saliva, and her pussy still slick with her cum.
She looked up at him, intoxicated with him, and squeezed her breasts with her delicate hands, desperate for release. He wasted no time, and quickly thrust his thick, meaty cock deep inside her hot, tight honey pot.
It was beyond pleasure for both of them, their flesh scorching hot against one another, their scents intermingling. Zhe slid all the way into her, and she cried out, feeling herself being stretched to her limits. She pinched her nipples, and her full lips parted in a moan.
Albert pulled his hips back slowly, deliberately, letting her feel each and every inch of him inside of her, his throbbing veins rubbing her flesh into pure bliss.
Once he was almost all of the way out of her, he thrust his hips forward powerfully, making Alexandra cry out again. “Yes!” she cried “More!!! I want you…”
The scientist roared out at how good her tight vessel felt around him, and began to piston in and out of her with ferocity like she had never known. Her body quivered and shook, as she felt her desire build low and hot, with this huge man inside of her. Her pussy gripped him like a vise as she came, like flashes of white hot fire ripping up through her spine. Alexandra opened her eyes wide, arched her body, and came hard all over Albert while he mercilessly penetrated her.
She came like this time and time again for what seemed like an eternity. Time seemed to slow. Nothing else in the world existed except a beautiful woman, a strong man, and their love for each other.
Albert felt his cum boiling deep inside of him, and Alexandra felt it too, his pace quickening. and his member begin to pulsate within her.
He tossed his head back, and opened his mouth wide, roaring at the top of his Lungs. Alexandra did the same, arching her back yet again, feeling as it the next wave of pleasure would tear her body apart.
Albert thrust into her violently, a torrent of hot ejaculate filling up Alexandra from the inside, gushing out from around her labia… The two lover’s bodies shook like an earthquake as they came hard against one another…
Dazed, Albert pulled himself out of Alexandra’s quivering pussy, his cock white with their mixed cum. She quickly grabbed it in her hands, licking and slurping it up savagely, cleaning him off, savoring the taste of their pleasure and his heat. She was meticulous in her work, not wasting a drop…

Albert gasped for breath, for the first time in his life completely exhausted. Alexandra smiled sweetly, and embraced his neck tightly, kissing his cheeks and nibbling at his ears.
“Its okay sir, rest now, I will hold you, and keep you safe while you sleep.”
His consciousness fading, for once in his life content with the world, the scientist fiercely cuddled the young woman, and drifted off to a peaceful sleep…

Back
Top Bottom