Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mistress Story

Pazzo

Put me on your face. It will be fun.
Supporter
This is a generic Femdom type story I wrote as part of a contest, written from first person perspective

Imagine if you will a large and lavishly furnished room with dark wooden walls. A fire burns in a large stone fireplace, bathing the room in a brilliant orange glow. There are luxurious couches and chairs. The floor is wood, with a soft, bushy, white rug. Large, decorated vases fill the corners of the room, each housing an exotic foliage plant. The room smells clean and fresh, but there is a hint of a lavish perfume in the air.

It belongs to a gorgeous woman, with a lithe, shapely build. Her fragrant hair is done in an elegant French braid with the tail of it cascading down her back. Her heavily shadowed eyes regard me thoughtfully. The firelight glints beautifully on her chosen attire for this evening. Her sexy hands and arms are covered in elegant tight fitting black latex gloves, fastened with a steel buckle.
Her long and curvy legs are dressed in thigh high black latex stiletto heeled boots, fastened with several buckles along its length. Her magnificent breasts are bare, each nipple wearing an exotic piercing. They heave gently, erotically, with each of her breaths. Around her thin waist is a black latex under bust corset, tightly laced, with a pair of silver handcuffs tucked into the font. Her womanly delicates are bare. Her pubic hair is neatly trimmed into a small patch just above her delicious looking folds. A trickle of her nectar is flowing from her vessel, running just above her inner thighs and spreading out, looking like many beckoning fingers. Her lips are full, pouty, and painted with thick, wet looking ruby lip-gloss. Her left hand rests on her hip, and her right gloved hand gently fingers her nipples, running the black, glossy latex over her flesh. Her lips part and her eyes narrow as she looks at me.

I am entranced with this vision of womanly perfection. As per her request, I am wearing a thick, luxurious terry cloth robe.

And nothing else…

She steps towards me, her heels knocking menacingly on the wood floor as she approaches…

I open my mouth to speak, but she reaches forward, placing her sexy smooth, rubbery fingers to my lips, and whispers in her liquid voice, “Hush now, no words from you…”

The air hisses through my teeth as I take in a quick breath. Her eyes look like pools of molten desire, and bore into mine. I am helpless, hopelessly enchanted with this fetish goddess before me…
She slides her fingers around my lips, and into my mouth, gently teasing my tongue with them, caressing it, stroking it, and squeezing my lips. I feel her other hand undo the tied cloth belt at my waist. I try to look down, but her hand goes beneath my chin and forces my head back up. Her flawless face looks at me, sternly, and she shakes her head. No words are spoken, but I understand. I am only to look at her…

My robe belt falls away, and the black terry cloth falls open, exposing myself to her. Her eyes never leave mine. Her hand stays beneath my chin and jaw, holding it firmly in place. I feel her other hand gently trace down from my neck, down my chest, and gently trace around my belly button. Feeling the soft latex of her fingers was maddening…
Her hand went lower, and she ran her fingers softly through my pubic hair. Her sensual mouth scintillates into an evil smile, and I feel her grip on my pubic patch and pull gently.

She steps forward with one leg, placing it between mine. I feel the latex of her boot gently tease the bottom of my scrotum. My body starts to shiver with excitement. She smiles in satisfaction, and pulls my body closer to hers with her iron like grip, sending a sharp, warm sensation though the hair roots. She raises her leg upwards between mine, lifting my testes, separating them. She moved her leg around in small circles, stimulating them with her rubbery thigh. The feel of her boot against me was thrilling, she leans in closer, her lips a mere hair away from mine. She comes in closer; I can feel the warmth of her skin, her breath. She moves even closer, I can hear her breathing gently, a slight moan of desire escapes her.
Her lips touched mine, pressed against them, and suckled my mouth gently.

Her mouth feels hot, and her tongue slowly slid in between my lips, and teased mine furiously. Her tongue piercing softly massaging and tickling the underside of my tongue in a very slow and erotic manner. I feel her suddenly let go of my hair. Her hand then finds its way to my throbbing manhood, and wraps itself around it tightly.

I moan into her kiss as the gripping texture of her gloves, feels so good on my intimate areas. Sensing my pleasure, she moans along with me in a winsome, teasing manner.

I feel her gloved hand tighten around my member making it twitch. A warm pleasure rushes over me, as her pearly teeth find my lower lip and grasp it firmly. One of my hands slides up her gloved arms to her bare shoulder, and then to the delicate tendons at the front of her neck. My other hand slides gently around her corseted waist and I pull her closer to me. Her bare, full breasts press into my chest hotly as she moans in my ear. My lips gently kiss the corner of her mouth playfully.

I trace a line of sweet, soft kisses from there to her left ear, gently brushing her perfumed hair aside with my hand. The firelight glints off of the two elegant silver earrings I discover. I lean in closer, breathing into her ear softly. Mistress lets go of my hard phallus and slides her hands up from my crotch, up my stomach, under my robe and around to my back. She loops one of her sexy booted legs around mine, and steps into me, pulling me even closer. My hot manhood is pressed downward by her pubic bone, and I feel her sizzling drenched labia on top of me. She jiggles her hips a little, massaging the top of my cock with her nectar covered pussy. My lips part with an animalistic desire and I take her lower ear piercing and earlobe into my mouth. Holding it firmly with my teeth and bite down gently, I tickle it deftly with the tip of my tongue.

Mistress’s arms pull me in tightly as she cries out in ecstasy. The heavenly sound of her moans is music to my ears. I gently kiss at the side of her neck, nibbling at the muscles and tendons beneath her fragrant, silky skin. I breathe in deeply of her intoxication aromas, savoring them, giving myself over willingly to her charms. I feel her hands trace along my back to my shoulders, then down along my arms drawing my robe to my elbows. She murmurs softly in her sultry voice to me, “You have no further need of this love, I want you naked, and I want it done now…”

I allow my robe to fall from my arms to the floor, my athletic body exposed to my mistress. She steps back a few steps, One leg straight with the other bent slightly, the toe of one boot pointing on the floor, with her glossy hands resting provocatively on her hips. Her sumptuous eyes take me in, her luscious lips curling into a dangerous smile. She gazes at the wet patch of her on top of my fully erect penis. “Oh dear…” she purrs, “… don’t move love, I’ll get that for you.” She takes a few steps forward, and grasps my sack with one hand, cupping them gently. The fingers of her other gloved hand gently playing at the tip of me. My mouth opens as I try to stifle a gasp. Her hands feel GOOD…

She kisses my chest, and then squats on her heels, spreading her knees apart, and brings her sensual pout level with my cock. The warmth from her breath upon the wetness she left makes me shiver. She extends her wet, pierced tongue teasing me with its tip, leaving delicious fires in its wake. She is very thorough and sensual in her work, slowly lapping up her juices from the top of my twitching member. She squeezes my balls firmly, holds my shaft tightly, while her pierced tongue plays and traces every hard exposed vein. The sensations are pure heaven as a sigh of pleasure escapes my lips. She rubs the underside of me with her rubbery thumb, teasing me to the point of madness.

Mistress traces her tongue hotly along the tip of my throbbing member, licking in slow, maddening circles. She looks up at me, smiling a very evil smile.

Mistress then stands, her eyes fixed on mine with a sexy predatory gaze. She lets go of my shaft but still holds my testes firmly. “My sexy, dirty slave boy…” her wet lips begin to whisper, “…reminds your mistress why she doesn’t make you wear a collar and a leash?”
My breath is heavy and ragged at this point, as my mind fumbles around for an answer…

“Mistress…” I begin, “… because you prefer to grab my cock and…”
Her grip around my balls suddenly tightens and her other gloved hand flashes out quickly slapping my cheek. It wasn’t hard enough to hurt, but it got my attention.

She brings her striking hand to her mouth. With her fingers spread, she casually licks her latex palm as if tasting my fear. With a look of annoyance on her beautiful face and a hint of anger in her sultry voice, she murmurs. “Try again.”

“Mistress!...” I stammer, “…because, um…” My mind races furiously. I see mistress raise her hand yet again as if to strike. I quickly blurt out “…because you enjoy taking your plaything in your hands, and using it to lead me around.”
Her look of annoyance fades and her deep eyes soften a little. “Mmm, Very good,” she purrs.

Mistress leads me across the room and seats herself in one of the luxurious chairs. Holding onto me tightly she grins devilishly, her dark eyes drawing me in. Her wet mouth opens and she breathes a single word. “Kneel…”

Saying nothing I quickly do so. Mistress is not willing to let go of me just yet and keeps her hold as I lower myself to my knees before her. This brings her mouth close to mine, and she slowly, softly licks each corner of my mouth. I extend my tongue to meet hers, caressing it, making her moan.
She slides her shapely hips to the edge of the seat and spreads her legs allowing me a perfect view. Her pussy is reddened from her arousal, the firelight glinting off of her juices. She reaches up with her other hand and retrieves the silver cuffs from her corset.

“Slave, put your hands behind your back…” she whispers. I gasp and hesitate for a moment. Then I cry out in pain as her grip tightens around me, sending a sharp jolt of pain up my spine. Without thinking, I clench my eyes shut as they start to tear up and thrust my hands behind my lower back, gasping for breath. I feel her gloved hand grab the top of my head and pull it downward between her booted thighs. She brings her legs together and holds my head there securely. I feel her hot breasts press against the back of my head and neck as she leans over me. I hear the grating sounds of steel on steel as I feel the cool metal kiss my wrists. Mistress loosens the leg lock on my head and I raise my teary eyes up to look at her.

Her painful grip on me loosens and I feel her other hand gently slide down, each one gently taking a testicle. She fondles them softly in her gloved fingers, rubbing sensually and soothing away the pain she inflicted. Her lush ruby lips a mere whisper away from my ear. “Better?” she coos, as she continues to fondle. I moan in pleasure, and I look at her and nod solemnly. With her hands still massaging my testes, she kisses away my tears. My cock throbs uncontrollably. I try to spread my hands and twist my wrists, but they are held fast. Heavy gauge steel does that.
“Worry not...” she murmurs. She lets go of me and slides her shiny hand up between our faces. She shows me an elegant silver bracelet around her wrist. Dangling from it, are a set of keys designed for handcuffs, the keys to my freedom. Her rich, wet lips part and she whispers seductively, taunting me. “…they are right here, where you won’t lose them.”

Her hands go to each side of her lovely big breasts as she squeezes them together, using her gloved hands to finger her pierced nipples. They pucker in the cold air, reddening with her excitement. She licks her lips teasingly and leans her chest forward toward my mouth, offering me her ample tits.

I lean in close, pressing my cheek against her firm, hot flesh and I breathe hotly on her quivering nip. She leans her head back, bites her lower lip and caresses the back of my head with her gloves. I suckle at her bosom eagerly, loving the feel of her piercings on my lips. I moan into her, I lick at them, flick my tongue over them, nibble on them gently. I decide to bite each of them firmly, and mistress squeals in delight as I hold her erect nipple with my teeth and slide my hot wet tongue back and forth over it. I hum, sending a strong powerful vibration through her body. Her squeals quickly turn into moans and her body starts to shake violently. She takes the back of my head in her hands and thrusts my head into her breast bone violently, using her arms to squeeze her breasts on either side of my face. She holds me there, smothering me. After what seems like a blissful eternity, she lets me go as I gasp for breath.

She grins as she leans back into her chair sensually, looking down at me from between the space of her magnificent breasts. Mistress spreads her succulent thighs as wide as possible. Her pussy is positively drenched with her nectar, pooling on the soft leather under her. One of her gloved hands touches and squeezes her heaving chest, pinches her nipples, and tugs on her piercings. Her other gloved hand went to her flowing vessel, and with her rubber fingers flanking her sex; she gently spread it open for me.

The view of her was completely stunning. I sat there mesmerized by her womanhood, admiring it for the priceless work of art that it was. “What are you waiting for?” she says crisply… “Look at what you have done to your mistress, you dirty boy. Clean me up with your mouth…” I salivate uncontrollably. I quickly walk forward on my knees to her, my hands still bound behind my back and I breathe hotly on Mistress’s hot dripping vitals. Her eyes close and her back arches dramatically.

This is such a lovely sight, my beloved mistress writhing around in ecstasy as I please her.

I start licking along her inner thighs frantically, kissing her sensitive flesh, drinking her sweet juices in. I close my eyes and moan, savoring the taste of her as her honey sizzles on my lips and tongue. I leave no part of her groin un-kissed, un-licked, or un-loved. I gently nibble on the tendons that guard her delicious womanhood. Mistress squirms around uncontrollably, sighing happily, her gloved hands at her breasts, her rubbery fingers tugging and pulling on her nipples.

I consider a woman’s nectar sacred, and none of it is to be wasted.

However, I seem to be fighting a losing battle here; the more I lick and kiss this glorious woman’s love juice from her, the wetter she gets and the more that flows from her vessel. I place my whole mouth at the delightful space under her vagina but above her winking anus, frantically trying to catch her hot, wet goodness. One of her gloved hands slides down her corset, and starts to rub at her clit furiously

Her breath is ragged and quick, her breasts heaving each time. “Ah!!!! Mmmm!!!” she cries… “…Higher up, lick me higher up!”
I smile up at Mistress with her honey coating my face, dripping from my chin and I whisper up to her… “It will be as my mistress commands…”

Her beautiful eyes widen upon those words and her womanhood suddenly squirts, splashing hotly across my chest. She screams, I quickly lick each side of her labia with long, wet strokes, kissing her sweetly as I get higher. Mistress looks down at me hungrily, and slinks her wet latexed fingers over my lips and slides them into my mouth, caressing my tongue sensually. I suck the nectar from her hand hungrily, loving the feel of the smooth latex on my tongue. Her glove traces from my lips up the side of my face, and comes to rest on top of my head, holding me in place, right where she wants me.

I take her throbbing clit into my teeth gently and squeeze. I hum onto her, kissing her pussy like I would her mouth, probing with my tongue. Her back arches and she cries out as another glorious spurt of her cum washes over my lips. I lap at mistress’s honey greedily, drinking in every bit of this intoxicating woman. Her pleasure is my pleasure, and her satisfaction is my greatest reward. I am the valued object of her lust, and oh so happy to be so.

I grip her clit with my teeth and lick my tongue back and forth over it furiously, humming and moaning into her gushing vitals. I bite down firmly, sending delicious vibrations through her clit and up her spine.
Mistress’s hands clench down on her ample breasts, as she arches her back and her body shakes violently. I feel her pussy muscles around my tongue shudder. She clenches her eyes and the most beautiful scream I have ever heard rips from her full, wet ruby lips…

Her sizzling hot pussy explodes, shooting her cum in a heavy continuous stream like a fountain. It drenches me, covering my face. I don’t dare stop in my work, and continue to lick, suck, and bite at her mercilessly, determined to wring every bit of pleasure out of this for her. She spasms on the couch furiously, flooding me for what seems like a blissful eternity.
Her body starts to relax as the last few aftershocks of her pleasure course through her body, her breath coming in ragged, frequent gasps. I continue to lick and kiss her down there, feeling the milk of her drip erotically off of my chin, savoring every moment.

Hey eyes suddenly flash open dangerously, and she looks down at me with predatory eyes, like a hungry she-wolf about to devour its prey. Her gloved hands smack against my chest as she squeezes my chest muscles HARD. She angrily pushes me back and I stagger, falling flat on my back. Mistress growls menacingly as she falls upon me, enveloping me in a hot, tight, rubbery embrace. She lies on top of me with her full weight, her legs wrapping around mine with her arms around my neck. She ravishes my lips with hers, kissing me savagely. She purrs and covers my face with kisses and licks tasting her cum, savoring the fruit of my labors. I try desperately to embrace her, but the steel cuffs still holding my arms back…

“Such a good boy…” she murmurs, chewing on my lips.
One of her latex hands snakes down between us, and takes hold of my pulsing manhood and squeezes hard. My mind goes blank as the world fades away; the feel of her gloved hand on my impossibly hard cock is mind-blowing. I open my lips to moan, but her other hand grips my chin and she kisses me again, but not the savage kiss from before. This one is very slow, very sensual, and very erotic…

I feel my testes clench and rise up, my cum boiling furiously in them. So close, I feel the hot wave of pleasure thundering toward me, threatening to take me over. It gets closer and closer, so close now I can feel its heat.
Suddenly, mistress’s hand stops stroking and she just holds me there in her firm grip. The wave sits there menacingly, taunting me. She squeezes as I cry out in frustration, that wave of pleasure swells even larger, but doesn’t quite wash over me. Mistress gives me one more very slow stroke and the wave of pleasure swells even more. I am helpless as look up at her pleadingly. She teases and taunts my big cock in a deliciously cruel manner, grinning down at me. She brings her ruby lips close to my ear while I shiver, keeping me at the edge of that delicious threshold, but doesn’t push me through it. It was pure torture. But I am her plaything, and it’s up to her what happens next…
“I know, my sexy boy…” She murmurs in her rich tone. “…not yet. Soon, I promise…”

I moaned at the prospect of that massive cum looming only a hair away. Mistress just maintains my edge, a little squeeze here and a slight maddening stroke there.

She rises up off of me, and squats down over my groin, teasing the head of my white hot cock with her sizzling labia. I cry out in frustration. She looks down at my cock with dreamy eyes and then suddenly falls down upon me, impaling herself.

Both of us cry out in unison as her pussy grips me like a vise. She puts her hands on either side of my head, her gorgeous eyes boring into mine. Her big tits bounce just inches from my face. The hot wave of pleasure builds up its strength, so close, But no, not yet. I cum only when she allows it.
She grins down at me devilishly, raises her hips, and then falls upon me again, mashing her swollen clit into my pubic bone, grinding it against me. The feeling of her hot, silky folds slinking over my manhood is absolute bliss. The wave keeps getting bigger and hotter, fiercer.

No, I will remain strong for her. She will ride my big cock and have the biggest
cum of her life, this is far more important to me, I must be patient.

I scream and shake as I fight it, clenching my teeth as mistress’s slides up and down, slamming into me with each savage thrust. I feel her tense powerfully around my cock again. Stars dance before my eyes as the pleasure swells with intensity, with many more building up behind it, teasing me, taunting me…

No, Mistress will have that ultimate cum first; this is my true purpose, to serve her…

I thrust my eyes open and look back up at her. I clench my jaw and look into her eyes. I focus my will, and I control it as she fucks me. Her eyes narrow and she smiles a delicious smile, wild and erotic…
Her beautiful eyes suddenly roll back into her head, and her sensual mouth parts with longing desire. She arches her back, and grips her breasts tightly with her gloved hands. I feel her pussy shudder around my throbbing cock, feeling her nectar scorch me.

That maddening wave of pleasure builds even higher… No, stay back damn you… Not yet…

I grit my teeth and endure feeling her slide up and down as fast as she possibly can. She wraps her arms around my neck, pushing our hot, sweaty bodies together. Her hair cascades around my face as she grinds mercilessly against me, her quivering walls slinking up and over every throbbing vein of my cock.
Her eyes shut tightly, and she screams out in her wet, rich voice

“NOW!!!”

The world disappears as I suddenly feel the earth shake beneath me as we cum together; her hot pussy and my throbbing cock explode violently on cue.
Mistress leans in ever close, and sinks her teeth into my neck. Both of us scream louder than I ever thought possible…

Imagine if you will a vast, hot tsunami of pure, absolute pleasure, suddenly washing over the both of us at the same time. I felt her pussy quake and flood my cock as I shot stream after boiling stream of my cum deep inside of her. We both kept fucking each other furiously, smashing into each other with such force that mere words cannot describe it. Time stops, the heavens shake, and all of reality itself embraces the two of us in a blanket of ultimate pleasure.

After what seems like many hours, she falls on top of me, spent, utterly exhausted and breathing very heavily. She looks down at me with proud, adoring eyes through her mussed, damp hair. She embraces me tightly, and kisses me lovingly, truly grateful for such an experience. I can honestly say the pleasure was all mine.

Still shaking, She fumbles for a moment with her bracelet behind my back, and releases me from my bondage. My hands come up immediately to her flawless face to caress it lovingly. I lie there with her on that deep, plush rug before the fire, holding her shaking body tightly while she recovered, keeping her safe. She wraps a booted leg around mine as she kisses my neck, staking her claim.
The fire has burned down low, and we linger there for a while yet, utterly fulfilled as we drift off into a peaceful sleep in each other’s arms.

Back
Top Bottom