Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little something, Quick and dirty, For the hardworking woman

Pazzo

Put me on your face. It will be fun.
Supporter
Once upon a time I was part of a now Defunct literotica site.
I wrote a story on there that was really high story with a touch of romance. Everyone bitched and moaned about the 15 pages of pretext and wanted to get to the fucking =P.

(PAZZO!!! You are a great writer but could you please write something for a disgruntled tired woman who just got home from the office and wants to just get off????!?!)

So yeah, I wrote this as a joke =P Its arguably been my most popular story since =P

Imagine if you will that you are sitting on a black leather couch, before a large stone fireplace. The lights are off, and the fire has burned low, bathing the room in a ruddy orange glow. The couch is very comfortable, and feels almost alive. It caresses and hugs your sexy body as you sink into it. Perhaps you just had a hard day at work, and are desperate for some release. Or you might be here on business, and are not able to return to your house of willing, voluntary slaves overseas. Maybe your generous Lord and Master has allowed you the pleasure of my company for tonight...

Beautiful woman, your reasons don’t matter; I am very happy you are here.
You hear my heavy boots on the wooden floor behind you, and your breath quickens a little. We both know why you are here, and there is no reason to waste any more time. I lean down over the back of the sofa, and brush your soft fragrant hair away from your ear. You feel my breath upon it, smelling faintly of cinnamon. I caress your neck with my other hand, gently playing at the sensitive crevices about it, my fingers hot on your skin. Your sensual lips part, and you moan as I take your earlobe into my mouth, and suckle it. I gently tug on your earring with my teeth, and whisper to you to spread your legs for me.

You slowly open your thighs as you lie back; I gaze at you longingly, and walk around to kneel between your legs. I regard you with my deep blue eyes thoughtfully, both of us smiling. I slide my hands up your stockings, and grasp your waist. My eyes never leaving yours, I pull your hips foreword to the edge of the couch. I place my hands under your thighs and grip them firmly, lifting them upward. Your skirt rides up higher and higher as your legs rise up into the air. I move my hands up to rest upon the sensitive backs of your knees.

You are held in place now, not sure you could escape, even if you wanted to. I hold your gaze, and breathe hotly upon the lacy front of your moistening g-string. I press my fingers down on your hot, stiffening flesh behind it, and I smile as I see your eyes roll back into your head. It won’t be long now.

I loop a finger behind the thin material, and very slowly pull it off to the side, revealing your gorgeous womanhood, slick and glistening with your juices in the firelight. I gently kiss and lick at the sensitive insides of your thighs, blowing on the wet spots that my kisses leave behind. The mixture of the heat and the cold making you moan a sweet release. I use my hot tongue to trace back and forth on both of the muscles and tendons that rise up on either side of your vagina, nibbling on them as I go. I get very close to your sopping labia several times, only to move away to the other side, back and forth, teasing you in a deliciously cruel manner.

A small flare of heat begins to build at the base of your spine as I work, as your juices flow freely. A glimmering trickle of your nectar runs down that delicious patch of soft skin under your sex, and flows hotly down to your ass, making it tingle. I place my hands on either side of you down there, and gently pull your moist lips apart. With my thumb, I carefully pull back your clitoral hood, exposing that gorgeously wet, throbbing clit. I extend my tongue wetly, and gently press upon your lady parts with it. You moan, the heat from my mouth on you feels oh so good. The fire at the base of your spine grows, and your hips begin to gyrate.

I slide my tongue up and down between your labia, under it and across that patch of skin to your puckered hole. Using the tip of my tongue, I press at it firmly. I slowly trace your vaginal juices around your ass with my tongue, tracing small circles around its quivering edge. You grip the cushions of the couch now, your mouth open wide, begging me to continue. As I lick at your rear entrance, I slip a finger into your sopping pussy, and stir around inside of it. You feel its advance strain against your slick walls, gently probing, exploring, and feeling inside of you. You feel small sparks begin to shoot up your spine. I slide another finger inside of you, and it spreads your insides apart slightly, sliding in and out of your wetness.

Without warning, I take your throbbing clitoris into my mouth, and gently grip it with my teeth, squeezing it, nibbling on it very gently. I hum, sending hot little vibrations to your clit, my tongue licking at it hotly as I hold it between my teeth. A hot bolt of lightning shoots up your spine, making you arch your back, and scream out in ecstasy. You feel the beginnings of a powerful orgasm building, slightly sharp as I work your woman hood with both hands and my mouth. I watch your reactions carefully, adjusting pressure and tension here and there to bring you to that delightful threshold, but not quite enough to push you through. I let up slightly here and there, allowing you to catch your breath, but not enough for you to lose the sensations.

I gaze up at you lovingly, loving your scents and your tastes. The way you write and moan uncontrollably as I lick you with my tongue and fuck you with my fingers. I sense your need and your urgency, as you gaze down at me imploringly. I gently suckle your delicious clit, keeping you at that blissful edge for just a bit longer… Then, you feel me curl my fingers around inside of you, and press down on that hot, little rough spot behind your pubic bone. You cry out, begging for more.

My fingers press firmly at your g-spot, rubbing in wet, furious circles. I hum into your clit mercilessly. You scream, as you feel an intensified pleasure take hold of your core, and shake you to your very foundation. A torrent of hot, pleasurable sparks cascade over your spine, washing over you like a hot tidal wave. Your pussy explodes onto my fingers, gushing like a geyser, coating my face in your hot, slick fluids. I don’t let up, still watching your reactions carefully; maintain your feelings of intense pleasure for some time. After what seems like an eternity, I gently slow in my ministrations, bringing you down from your cum slowly, carefully, and lovingly. I lap at your fluids greedily, loving the taste of you. I clean you up with my tongue, not wasting a drop. I then gently move your sexy, if highly sodden panties back into place.

I smile up at you, and I rise up. My face is covered in your sex fluids, and I offer you a kiss. I press my lips to yours, and kiss you savagely. I bite down on your lower lip firmly, not enough to really hurt you, but just the right amount of pleasure to make you squeal. It lasts for several delicious moments, our tongues dancing around one another. The taste of you on my lips is highly erotic, adding to the raw, dirty factor of the moment. I wrap my arms around you, and hold your quivering body tightly as you recover. I stroke your hair, and whisper soothing words into your ears.

Thank you for coming to see me beautiful woman. I hope you come back to visit me again soon.

Back
Top Bottom