Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pazzo's Diaries (Comments are Fine)

RE: The Pazzo Diaries (Comments are fine)

Awesome! Glad you had a good day.

Going to take you up on that chess challenge one of these days. I have that board and those pieces rolled up and put away in my office. But not quite ready yet. Been a lot of years since I played Chess back in college. Saw your request thread to by the way, nicely written.

okay, sooooooo....

Someone just postulated an interesting question...

Vampires are considered to be dead... So is having sex with a vampire considered Necrophilia?

I'd say porking a zombie or a lich maybie, but Vampires?....
preview_300300_vampirella.jpg

Man, I could go on for hours about that topic Pazzo, being both a hardcore nerd and vampire lover. (In theory, not reality of course. Not that I could pass up a chance if offered.) There are many schools of thought on the matter, and it really all begins with which type of vampires are we talking about. Anne Rice vampires are very sexual, yet don't actually have sex with one another. They often substitute it with feeding upon one another. Contrast that with vampires in the Vampire Hunter D universe, where they have sex and breed, both with other vampires (there is a hierarchy of sorts) and with humans (often enough there is a name for halfbreeds, dhamphir). In a sotry I have played around with in the past, I have examined the reasons that vampires, immortal beings, might want to conceive offspring. I may work on that story now.

oooh Pazzo...a theory that well may be explored in our rp sometime in the future. Perhaps one facet of that theory will you find most enjoyable and quite the eye opener! ;)

Alright Guys, Quick Status Update:
I am a little bummed given my situation with school and the recent unpleasantness. My mind is not at full capacity, and I would like to request a small time extension to Friday... That when I will have calmed down enough to produce better quality responses. I appreciate your patience.

STATUS OF ACTIVE PROJECTS

"Within A Curse" (High Fantasy / BDSM) (Ironic and I)
It's Your Turn to reply Ironic. No rush, I know that subject we talked about is eating up your time, take care of your business. Miss you =D

"Success To A Mess" (Erotic Thriller, Role Reversal) (Ladydark and I)
Its my turn to reply. This is arguably my most difficult story, since I am not used to playing a submissive female in the process of being broken and made into a sex craving slavegirl.
Friday will be the earliest I can get to you.

"Just A Peek"(Erotic Drama) (AndNich123 and I)
I owe Andy a reply on this one. I have it written out in my head, I just have to sit down and do it. Friday morning will likely be the earliest I can get to you.

"The Master and The Student" (Romance, BDSM) (LingeringDesire and I)
I owe LD a reply. I have a good idea where to go with my next post, I just need some more time to think through it. Expect a post Friday

"The Rebellion" (Sci-Fi/Mecha-Opera) (Xanaphia and I)
I owe Xana a reply, and my brain is still wrapped around the story on this one, as its one of the most complex storylines I have worked on. A reply should happen Friday, Saturday at the latest.

PM-Partner "(Code-Hannah)" I owe you a reply
PM-Partner "(Code-Celeste)" Your turn to reply, I am patient
PM-Partner "(Code-Leti)" I owe you a reply
PM-Partner "(Code-Layla)" I owe you a reply

Chessgame 1- as of 0826 CST it is black's move.

Guys, I am terribly sorry, but I have a serious case of writer's block. I know I told everyone Friday... I don't know what my problem is but everything I try to write today is utter garbage.

My usually prolific muse is gone... I thought a few days and I would be fine but such is not the case. I am going over to a friends house to drink beer and prep for tomorrows game of dungeons and dragons, and try to get my head back in the game. Maybe that will help.

RE: Pazzo's Diaries (Comments are Fine)

Teaching myself how to use 2d editing software. I have some very basic Pazzo-Mask-Borders made and up on my RT and on my sig. You can tell they are amateurish, but this is one learning process I am finding enjoyable...

Hope you had fun playing D&D. It's a weekly requirement for my own sanity.

I'll be the senior player and advisor to the DM, with a bunch of new people. There likely wont be much sanity to be had for the first few games, but I will try =D

comments are fine so here is my comment ^ ^ Also sounds fun. What edition do you play? Or maybe pathfinder?

This is a 3.5 game, so similar to pathfinder. I also play 1st and 2nd.

The game went well enough though I got fussed at a lot for the way I did things....

We were part of a mercenary group that was hunting down bandits for the local magistrate. We caught up to a few and had them at our mercy. I told them all to strip down naked, for purposes of not being able to conceal any weapons... We then bound the brigands in a hog tie fashion.

The other players started fucking with me about it... "Dude, you aren't gonna go all deliverance on them are you?" etc.... That was not my intention, I have just done this too many times to give bad guys any opportunities to stab me in the back.

(I was playing a true-neutral wizard pretending to be an elven ranger)
There were also a few situations where a troublesome bad guy was unconscious, and I too the opportunity to dispatch them quickly with a coup-de-grace....

I got fussed at here and there but they couldn't argue that my "brutally direct" tactics got results... =D

Alright, I am seeing a lot of very artistic and well written RTs out there that are not a huge wall of text like mine...

These two are excellent examples from Ariamella and Erebus

They are elegant, refined, easy to read, and they get the point across without being wordy...

They have inspired me to make something of a similar format... I just have to brainstorm what I want...

Okay, I have the basic format of my RT set-up now, all that is left is to add some cool graphics.... I have some provisional Pazzo Masks in place but meh...

So...

Have you ever had one of those moments where you feel about an inch tall, and want to just find a hole, crawl in it, and just never come out?

Yeah, I'm having one of those...

I got attached to a story I was writing with darkangel76 a while back. I went to her and offered her something on her request thread, we bounced a few ideas off of each other, the result of which became "The Evil Behind The Mirror."

Horror was a central theme to the story... At the time such things made my blood run cold, but I was eager to try something new.
I am chaotic by nature, and my interests change upon a whim, I don't know how else to explain it.

As the story progressed, My brain overflowed with ideas, so much that I was going crazy trying to jot them all down for later use.

After a while DA was gracious enough to contact me, saying she wanted to terminate the RP so she could spend more time with her family.

Yeah, I was bummed, but happy she was one of the few who possessed the ovarian fortitude to tell me directly.

During the course of writing the story I found that writing about horror did not make me feel uncomfortable at all, and this in a way made me feel ashamed...
"What kind of monster can imagine such things and then be excited to write about them like this?" Then of course I realized that this comes with the territory of
writing horror stories. Its just part of the territory. The Horror Genre is alive and well. Fans of the genre just enjoy feeling the rush of their blood running cold
as they watch movies or read stories of such things. I found that I was no different.

However, there was the problem of the story being unfinished, I had a fuckton of ideas that could never be used, and it ate at me.

I decided to start writing the story on my own. In an act of desperation I cut and paste the whole story, DA's writing included, and did not give proper references.
There is no excuse for that.

Yeah, I fucked up hard. DA, I apologize for violating you in this way. I am happy to have met you, and been given the opportunity to get my feet wet in the horror Genre.
Thank you for that

Back
Top Bottom