Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pazzo's Diaries (Comments are Fine)

Pazzo

Put me on your face. It will be fun.
Supporter
Updated as of 4/29/2019
ACTIVE PROJECTS
Nothing Yet

INACTIVE PROJECTS
(These are still open, just inactive until I hear otherwise)
Nothing Yet

CHESS MATCHES
I am not currently interested in playing chess over BMR.

CLOSED PROJECTS
"The Nymphs Journey" (Erotic High Fantasy)
"Before The World Crumbled" (Adventure, Baten Kaitos)
"Never Neverland" (Dark Gothic, Peter Pan Fandom)
"The Master and The Student" (Romance, BDSM) (LingeringDesire and I)
"A Deal with A Devil" (Supernatural Thriller)
"Into the Penumbra" (Fetish, BDSM) (Loneiysong and I)
"In The Wrong Hands" (Alternate reality Legend of Zelda)
"New Man's Land" (Post Apocalyptic) (mommablackrose and I)
"The Ascension of Handsome Jack" (Action Adventure / Borderlands) (Xanaphia and I)
"Within A Curse" (High Fantasy / BDSM) (Ironic and I)
"Success To A Mess" (Erotic Thriller, Role Reversal) (Ladydark and I)
"Just A Peek"(Erotic Drama) (AndNich123 and I)
"The Rebellion" (Sci-Fi/Mecha-Opera) (Xanaphia and I)

WRITINGS POST TO STORYTELLING/WORDSMITHING
"The Nameless" (Shadowrun / Concept phase)
"The Mad Scientist" (A plot heavy story between a failed supermutant-scientist and a young woman)
"A Mistress Story" (An erotic encounter between a femdom and her slave)
"A little something quick and dirty for a hardworking woman" (Quick, dirty, and satisfying... for those who are not in the mood for a plot)[/spoiler]

"May the stories we write shake the earth, break the hardest of hearts, create laughter and mirth, and never be forgotten..."

Last edited:
RE: The Pazzo Diaries

Ah Paz, you'll have a glorious time! And I'm quite certain you can refrain from pissing her off. Hehe! <3 Have a smashing time! I expect to hear stories! XD

We had fun. Dinner was great, The movie was a little more psychological thriller vs action, but it was a fairly good exploration in addiction.
It did not however sate my appetite for bullets flying around everywhere and everyone has aim for shit type movie...

I have only been here for a few weeks, but I have made some new friends and I want to thank you all for having me.

May the stories we write carry on into eternity =D

Alright, I suddenly find myself with some extra time. I should be fairly prolific with my writing this weekend, will be good to get some of these stories out of my head

Alright, It has been mandated that I will go bowling tonight with a few co-workers. I'm afraid they made it a point that "this is an offer I cannot refuse" =P

What the hell, I think I might enjoy taking out my frustrations on a few bowling pins....

Alright, for once in my life I am actually happy.

I dont know how to say this without sounding like a pathetic kiss ass, so I will just say it

Thank you blue moon for nothing more than your existence.

Thank you to my RP partners for helping to breathe life into my writings

My mind is finally at peace, and no longer a turbulent jumble of words and ideas

I am able to write freely here and without judgement, and for whatever reason I have found the experience rather cathartic...

And this is only the first month...

*Hugs* da, thank you

Alright folks, a lot of you are pming me with things like "sorry for taking so long to get back to you " etc

Stop apologizing to me ! Real life alwaysvtakes priority. The only time i will fuss at you is if you prioritize talking to me at the expense of what you need to do. I am fairly old now, and i have learned the value of patience. Now go take care of your business :)

Awwww. Glad you are happy Pazzo. You should be. As for you being "fairly old", yeah right. You're only as old as you feel and age is but a number. *grins* Thanks for understanding about the rp. Like I said, I have a reply ready, but I'm trying to send out ALL of my rps at once. Should be fun. Hopefully I can do that tomorrow. Well. Actually it's today. Thank you Pazzo. You thanked your partners for breathing life into your writing, but you have to stop and think about what you do for us as well. You give us a partner that we can bring our own vision to life, our characters, and a worth wild plot. Thank you for that.

A big THANK YOU to you as well Pazzo... You helped me too, helping me look at ideas from another angle and sorting thought the thoughts in my head to write longer posts ^___^ I hope our RP continues for a long while ^.^

guys, you are very kind *hugs *Kisses* to all

I need to address however that THIS WEEKEND IS GOING TO SUCK FOR ME....

I will need to study and then some, because I am behind... I only just now got my damn textbooks 3 weeks later... Arrrggghhh

Such is the luck of the draw. It will pass. If I have not responded to our RPs I am sorry.

RE: The Pazzo Diaries (Comments are fine)

Not going to be able to reply to anything until thursday at the earliest. Im not happy about it but school is demanding more and more of my time while offering very little in the way of satisfaction...

I know everyone is eager for a reply. I will do my best

It's okay Paz. You take care of what you have to. I understand. Life interrupts. It's okay.

Take your time. Will miss you bunchies though!
-Snuggles and cuddles-

I was about to send you a Pm, glad I checked this first. Take your time, I am not in a rush.

I appreciate everyone's patience and posts here to my journal. I know I said Thursday but exhaustion makes for a motherfucker. I have elected to rest up first and then make replies so that they are more fun to read and are of better quality

All of my active RP's have been updated, and I hope you all find them stimulating and satisfying. The only Exceptions are My RP's with darkangel76, BeautifulDisgrace, and Karamieda, but they are all dealing with important stuffs right now. Guys, keep in mind those RPs will stay open until you tell me otherwise, and I still hope your important stuffs are easy and relatively as painless as possible to take care of.

If you want to do something nice for me, pray to the God or Goddess of Academia (Whoever that is, I need all the help I can get) that I am able to keep my focus, and genuinely find a way to enjoy and be interested in my studies for this semester.

I'm Livid...

My homework and study load for this weekend is unreal and heartbreaking. I will post and update stories If I am able, but right now it doesn't look good...

Guys, I offer my apologies...

No need to apologize real life comes first... And school will be school ^__^ take your time

Please Pazz, do not say sorry.
Life gets in the way, and it will always come first.

Take as long as you need to when you reply.
I am in no rush and I do not want you to feel rushed either.

-Huggles and cuddles-

Paz, it's okay. My replies are normally slow anyway. Take your time.

Back
Top Bottom