Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

At a Female Boarding School (Josu_T and KiKi Umara Death)

Kelsey groaned. Why did it have to be swimming? The one sport where he had to completely change. He entered the changeroom and went to his locker. He focused completely on his plan of action. He started to get undressed before pretending he needed to use the bathroom.

He tried also not to look at any of the girls as they got changed. It was hard though. There were some really hot girls. Some had very nice bodies. He focused on thoughts of unarousing things, keeping himself away from an erection. He entered a bathroom stall and got changed in there. He had a one piece that looked tight so no one would question his lack of breasts. Hopefully it would appear as if they were just compressed by the swimsuit. It was also a pattern that would make it very hard to distinguish any bulge in the front left after he put on a very confining, tight thing to hide his cock. It was not comfortable, but hopefully it would keep him out of trouble. If he could survive swim days, he could probably survive anything else. He left the bathroom stall and went to his locker, storing everything away, grabbing a towel, and going out toward the pool nervously.

After putting everything away Kiki grabbed her towel and headed out towards he pool. Seeing Kelsey she frowned and then turned away. The class started off with some stretching exercises and then they all got in and did a few timed laps back and forth across the pool. After that they were aloud to lounge around a bit. KiKi mostly stayed with her student counsel friends and left Kelsey be.

Kelsey did what he could to get through the class. The stretching was fine. He stayed at the back of the group. He also didn't look at anyone else. He knew that watching stretching girls in swimsuits would ahve an obvious effect on him and potentially get him in trouble. The laps were fine as well. He made sure not to look at any girls getting in or out of the water. Normally he would love being in the room, but right now it was almost like torture.

When they got to just relax, Kelsey ended up on his own. He kenw no one there. None of the girls looked keen to make a new friend either. The only person he knew was off with her friends. She seemed to be ignoring him now. It made him feel a bit lonely. He wished his friends were there with him.

He relaxed alone for a little while. Then as the end of the class got closer he got up and left. He made sure to leave before any of the other girls. He wanted a chance to have a shower and get at least partially dressed before anyone else entered.

He quickly went to the shower and entered the room. He turned on hot water and placed a towel nearby. He pulled off the swimsuit and the tight constraint. He smiled as he got it off. It was not comfortable at all. He hid it in the swimsuit and stepped into the water. He started to shower, while still listening for any footsteps or voices that would signal a need to wrap a towel around himself. This was the most dangerous moment. He hoped that no girls decided to enter early as well.

As Kiki's friends began their annual boy talk she rolled her eyes and got out of the pool. Waving goodbye to them she entered the locker room quietly hearing the shower running she smiled. Good someone already had the hot water going. Pulling her suit off she grabbed her towel and headed over to the showers. Walking in without so much as a simple "Hi there" she saw the back of Kelsey. Taking it in she blushed. Even though Kelsey was a girl there was something attractive about her body. Shaking it off she put her bottles of shampoo and body wash down to step under one of the flowing faucets. As she began to rinse herself off she turned to Kelsey again noticing something odd. Tilting her head to see around the young girl she got the surprise of her life. Her eyes widened when she realized it. She held back a squeal of surprise. Kelsey was a boy!

Kelsey grew less nervous as no one seemed to be entering. So he turned and put his head under the water. As the water went past his ears it blocked out teh sound of footprints entering the shower room. He finished washing his hair as he heard the squeal.

His cheeks immediately went red. He leapt to his towel and wrapped it around himself. He turned to see Kiki. He was scared now. It was only the first day and he had been caught. He swore under his breath and studdered out a few words. "I..I..It's nnnot what it l.l.looks like.....i....it's fake...I'm just trying it on to see what it would look like.....in the shower." Even as he tried to make up any sort of excuse, the sight of a naked Kiki had his cock swelling up and hardening. He kenw there was no way out of this. He was screwed. Kiki was student council. She would tell someone and he would be expelled within the hour. Not to mention the embarrasment he was now feeling.

Seeing his sudden reactions and his stuttering lie made her giggle. She was so relieved that her sexuality hadn't suddenly changed on her. Looking at the his tented towel made her blush. Walking over to him she stopped in front of him. He was shaking like a leaf and he had good reason to be. Why if anyone else would have found him he would get in huge ass trouble. Biting her bottom lip she put a finger to his lips. She had something in mind that she was sure would make them both very happy. "I'm not going to tell anyone." She said softly.

Kelsey was surprised and confused to hear Kiki giggling. And even more surprised that she was not leaving to tell someone. She moved in close, still naked. He was really nervous. She just continued to add to his confusion with biting her lip and putting a finger to his.

When she told him she was not going to tell anyone he stared at her for a moment. "Um. Why not? I am a guy at a school for girls. You are on the student council. Why wouldn't you tell someone?" What could possibly be going through her mind? What was she doing? Yet Kelsey believed her when she said she would not tell anyone. He didn't know why he did though.

"I'm not going to tell anyone because having a guy in an all girls school that can pass as a girl is any straight girls wet dream." She said biting her bottom lip. What she said was true the only girls around this school who would possibly turn this offer down were all the ones who were bi or just flat out lesbian. She however was not and this was an opportunity she wasn't about to pass up. "So in exchange for me not telling anyone I want you to be my sex partner. That is if your willing." She explained pulling off Kelsey's towel. "And judging by your excitement I'd say you are very willing."

Kiki's comment about this situation being any straight girl's wet dream made him chuckle a little. He continued to listen to her proposal. It was still surprising to hear. It wasn't a bad proposal though, and he really had no choice. He let her pull off his towel, revealing his rock hard cock to her.

He blushed. "Uh....yeah. Well, you can't blame me. You are very sexy, and standing there naked in front of me. I am willing, and don't really have a choice if I want to stay here. So, I agree to your deal. You don't tell anyone and I will be your partner. And as much as I am excited now, I know that this is not a good time or place. I think I should get some clothes on and get out of here before another girl enters and sees me."

She giggled as he accepted her proposal. Hearing that last part made her nod. "Your right. School is over anyway. Let's meet back at your place in a little bit. I have some things to take care of anyhow." She said as she went to exit the shower. Peeking around the corner at him again she giggled and waved goodbye. Getting dressed she hurried off to the office. She knew this would never work unless something got rearranged. After a long talk with the dorm manger she had it all worked out. Walking back to the dorms she checked to see if Kelsey had been back in yet. Seeing that this wasn't the case she put the red note that read: Your room has been reassigned to room 304 on his door. Kiki giggled at the fact of him coming back and having his room switched so that he was rooming with her. Walking into the room she tossed the second red slip at Leena. Reading it Leena angrily boxed up her things and moved them out into the hall waiting for Kelsey to return so she could take over his space once he vacated.

Kelsey had to smile and wave at Kiki. He wrapped the towel around himself again and turned off the water. He focused to get his erection to go down. He then hurried to get changed. He finished dressing just as other girls entered. He gathered his things and first went to the cafeteria. He had a nice dinner and relaxed, thinking about what had just happened. He was lucky. Yet now he had something. If Kiki ever told someone, he could report that she knew for much longer without reporting it. It wouldn't save him, but it might reduce the chances of Kiki telling even more.

He finished eating and returned to the dorms. He found the note and was surprised, but smiled. This might turn out to be a very good thing. He alreaddy knew he liked Kiki as a person. He didn't really see anything wrong with it now that she already knew his secret. It would also be a help, and there would not be any fighting between Leena and Kiki anymore.

He tossed things into boxes and quickly moved them over one room. Once everything was moved he closed the door and looked at Kiki with a small smile. "You are a smart, resourceful girl. I think I am very lucky I met you and that it was you who found out my secret. So, what now?" He went and sat on the empty bed, looking at Kiki.

She smiled as he entered the room and set his things down. Hearing his words as he sat down, she giggled. Standing up she made her way over to him and sat down beside him. "Well now I'm going to let you make a few conditions of your own. I don't want this to be totally one sided you know. I said what I wanted from you aside from us being friends. What would you like out of this aside from me not telling anyone?" She asked absentmindedly rubbing his leg.

Kelsey smiled softly as Kiki joined him on his new bed. He wondered how ofter bother of their beds would now ever be used at the same time. She surprised him once more by giving him the choice to make conditions of his own. He nodded to her. He tried to ignore her rubbing of his lag, even though it caused swelling to begin. "Umm, well, what I really want is for you to help me make some more friends. I don't want you to be the only one I talk to all year. Also, if you can, help me come up with ways to conceal myself better, or help me at those hard times, like showers after gym classes. So no one else finds out. I guess those would be my conditions for being your room mate and secret holder. Now, would you either stop rubbing my leg, or do something more. It is having quite the teasing affect." He felt his smile turn into a grin for just a moment before chuckling softly.

She listened carefully to his words and nodded agreeing to every last one of them. She would help with all those things and more. But she blushed when his last words reached her ears. "O-of course." She said softly as she leaned forward and locked lips with him. The kiss was innocent enough at first but as the seconds passed Kiki deepened it slipping her tongue into his mouth rubbing it against his own.

Kelsey smiled at Kiki as she blushed. It seemed it was his turn to surprise her, other than the initial surprise when she learned he was a boy. He was happy that she agreed to his conditions.

When she kissed him he returned it. His arms wrapped around her. He held her close. When she started to deepen the kiss, he added in his desire. His tongue started to play with hers. He let out a very soft moan. The swelling in his pants continued. His hold on her tightened. Then he finally shifted his body and pushed Kiki down onto the bed, holding his over her and kissing her deeply. His arms held their bodies pressed together. He was sure that now in this position she would be able to feel the bulge she had caused to form.

She moaned into the kiss as well but let out a surprised into when he pushed her down. As he moved over her she felt his hard on pressing against her. She blushed again causing her cheeks to turn a bright red. But his body pressing against hers like that was starting to make her hot and bothered. Wrapping one arm around his neck she brought the other one up to slide his skirt up and over his ass. The movement had caused her skirt to ride up her thighs. So now only the two thin layers of their underwear were separating them.

As Kiki pulled up his skirt and in the process getting most of the cloth out of their way, Kelsey started to grind hi hips into her. He made sure that his bulge rubbed against her pussy through her panties. His arms slipped out from under her and took hold of her top. He pulled it up until it was just a piece of cloth around her neck. He didn't want to break the kiss to get rid of it though. His hands continued to move along her body, loosening and removing her clothes until she was left with just her panties that were easy to get rid of with one quick movement when they were ready. His hands went to her breasts and started to play with them and massage them. He waited for her to indicate she was ready.

She moaned into the kiss as he rubbed himself against her. Breaking the kiss she looked at him and smiled still blushing. "You can go ahead now. If you like. I'm ready." She said softly as she moved against him a little.

Kelsey smiled and nodded. His hand moved and took hold of her panties. With a quick movement he had them pulled down and out of the way. He leaned in and kissed Kiki softly on the lips as his cock pressed up against her moist pussy lips. He very slowly pushed forward. His hard shaft started to push its was inside of her. Once the head was within her he paused. He wasn't sure if she had any experience before, and if she hadn't, he didn't want to hurt her by just slamming himself fully into her. He very gradually went deeper, watchin her eyes to look for signs of pain or pleasure.

Feeling that he was trying to be careful she smiled. Awww he was so sweet but like her music she liked it hard and rough. She then wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him into her suddenly burying his cock deep into her. She let out a soft cry as she did this. She then opened her eyes and looked up at him. "I have done this before and I'm not gonna break in half." She said giggling.

Kelsey was a little surprised when Kiki wrapped her legs around him. Her quick movement to pull him isnide her brought out a moan from his lips. She cried out softly, but it was not pain. He looked down at her as she spoke. As she giggled he kissed her to shut her up. How was he supposed to know? He started to pull back and thrust back into her. He began to fuck her lovely little cunt. It felt wonderful. The first time of what he was sure would end up being a lot. If it was this good the first time he could only imagine how it would feel later in the year once they knew the most sensetive parts of eachothers bodies.

She kissed him back as he began to move in and out of her. Breaking the kiss she pulled him even closer still as he moved. Leaning up she nibbled on his neck softly as her hands traced up his sides. This was going to be much more relaxing year and she would probably be less stressed knowing that she had someone to physically be with. Even if it was just in private.

Kelsey used Kiki pulling him closer so he could fuck her deeper. He wanted to make sure she felt good. If he wasn't good he was worried she might not want to continue this and just turn him in. The longer they went the less worried he got though. As she started nibbling on his neck he took his hands and slipped them between their bodies. He cupped her breasts and started to play with them. As he did this he shifted to get a better position for his hips. He slammed himself into her as hard as he could. She said she would not break in half, he may as well test that. He took her as roughly as he could.

As he started to play with her breasts she started to moan into the kiss. But as he began to pound into her she broke the kiss and threw her head back in ecstasy. Crying out she squirmed beneath him pleasure fogging over her senses. "Oh my god I'm so close." She moaned as she began to grind into him. After a few shorts moments she came. Crying out once again her passage tightened around him and her juices seeped out soaking his length.

Kelsey knew he must be doing something right when Kiki threw her head back. He let out low grunting moans as he thrust roughly into her. Her body moved beneath him. He heard her moan to tell him she was close. That was good. He was close too. He found he loved hearing her cry out in pleasure. He also really loved the feeling of her pussy around his cock as she came.

He was only able to hold on for a moment as she orgasmed beneath him. His cock pistoned in and out of her dripping wet, tight hole. It swelled for an instant before releasing. As he came he moaned her name into her neck. His cum shot deep into her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom