Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
He nodes and bows before him.

MLMS:
"Third!"

PaS:
"S-snap?!" He says dropping her.

TT:
He blushes in a mix of rage and embarrassment at this situation. "I-I-I..." Luckily his back was to anything and he runs to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him as he pants slightly. "F-fuck stupid...mm.." He says as he walks over to the toilet and pulls down his pants enough that he can pulls out his huge cock, holding it with two hands as he starts to piss.

QotN:
He dropped the cloak, laying back on an altar. "Then first, let our pleasure draw his eye."

MLMS:
She held out her hand, loosing a burst of energy that melted through it.

PaS:
She grunted. "Okay, no snap for now, we'll start simple."

TT:
Jacob sneaks over, cracking the door and holding up his phone, planning to blackmail his tutor before he sees the cock. "Holy shit..." He mutters, dropping the phone with a clatter.

QotN:
His child nodes and walks up to the fox as he drops the small white cover the males and females had to cover their modesties.

MLMS:
He grins inside the control room. "A very good start." He says as he sends out five more, two of which were armed with electronic pulse guns.

PaS:
"Ya I mean...fucking hell let me get use to the hurting you stuff before I kill you...is that really?"

TT:
If there was ever a moment he had been more red in the face he wasn't sure, but as he hears the phone drop his eyes go wide and his face blood shot red. Turning he sees Jacob through the crack. "G..Get out!" Haru shouts as he tries to cover his dick, to dazed to grab his pants and pull them up, and even if so to damn embarrassed to focus so he could put the huge dick inside them.

QotN:(Let's go with son,notchild)
He grinned, spreading his legs to show his made-up cunt.

MLMS:
She nodded, turning into a flurry of motion, slashing two apart and blasting the other three.

PaS:
"Sorry, I get overeager."

TT:
He laughed, pushing the door open. "Damn thing is half your height." He snickered. "I bet girl will be all over you if I tell them about this."

QotN:(good point)
The hyena male nears his father and with his canine cock fully erect pushes it into his cunt.

MLMS:
"hmm, even with those failing legs you seem pretty able to handle this simple exercise."

PaS:
"I think most people call that suicidal."

TT:
Haru was still blushing like a cherry. "I said get the f-fuck out!! Don't come in here! get the fuck out of my house!!"

QotN:
He moaned gently, pressing his hips up. "Have you chosen the way of your death, my son?"

MLMS:
"More energy than I've ever felt before sir." She gave a swift salute.

PaS:
"Well I call it horny dear."

TT:
"Alright, I'll head right to school tomorrow and show everybody what you're hiding."

QotN:
"A blade through the heart after I empty my sack into your royal cunt fully." He says as he thrusts his cock deep into his pussy.

MLMS:
"Yes well...perhaps I will let you go on that task I spoke of before your new legs are ready." He says rubbing his chin as he sits in his chair up in the control room.

PaS:
"Well...I guess I just need more time then...but your pussy is really good to fuck."

TT:
"What?! D-Don't do that!" He says finally able to get the pants up, though now he was sporting a bulge much bigger then the sock in Jacob's pants. "You don't have a picture, in fact your phone could be broke for all you know when it hit the floor." He says with slight tears in the sides of his eyes, trying to calm down and reason this out. "Besides why would you even want to show how big my dick is?..."

QotN:
He smiled, moaning. "As you desire, my son."

MLMS:
"If you think me ready sir."

PaS:
"Can you try choking again? I'll try to stay calmer."

TT:
"Dunno, for whatever reason you want to hide it." He grinned.

QotN:
He keeps fucking his father's cunt deeply.

MLMS:
"I think I do." he says grinning

PaS:
"Ok..." He says as he repeats the motions of last time.

TT:
"B-Because its my body! Y-you...you cunt!" He say in a very un Haru like action he hits Jacob in the crouch...right in the sock he had stuffed in there.

QotN:
"Ohhhh, Anubis, look upon the strong soul we are to deliver today." He moaned, dripping wet around the strong male.

MLMS:
"Alright, what is my mission to be master?"

PaS:
She smiled, patting his tentacle. "Good boy, now tighten."

TT:
He reacts in a late and unconvincing manner. "Ah, little shit!" He grunts, standing up, his "cock" now halfway down his leg.

QotN:
The male keeps thrusting his cock deep into the fox's pussy, at one point pulling out of him and forcing his highness to roll over, now bent over the alter as the thick cock was forced into his cunt from behind.

MLMS:
"To go kill someone, the husband of a old friend."

PaS:
Slowly he dose so.

TT:
Haru sees this and notices that the punch felt...off somehow. "W...what the fuck?"

QotN:
He moaned out, gripping the altar as a cold, palpable prescence filled the room. "He observes our offer."

MLMS:
"Fine with me. Is there a required method?"

PaS:
She groaned, legs gently kicking. "Good, tighter." She coughed.

TT:
He glanced down. "Hmmm, how about a vow of silence then, nobody tells anybody anything?" He chuckled, pulling the sock out and tossing it away.

QotN:
The young man thrusts harder into his pussy, his knot slapping against his painted lips.

MLMS:
"Something that makes her come to me in sorrow, but not scared, also something that doesn't let her see you kill you."

PaS:
Slowly it gets tighter and tighter as air was cut off.

TT:
"You...why did you have a sock in your pants?" He says clearly seeing that bulge was gone now.

QotN:
"Yes, release into me and leave the mortal coils."

MLMS:
"So percise, perhaps poison or false suicide. And while she is away from home."

PaS:
She smiled, legs jerking and kicking at the air, face faintly blue.

TT:
"Cause, well, since you can't risk telling..." He dropped his pants, showing off his pussy.

QotN:
He thrusts faster and harder as his cock starts to swell slightly as he nears climax.

MLMS:
"Yes, also make sure her...our young child doesn't see anything either."

PaS:
It keeps getting tighter and tighter as he lets himself go with it.

TT:
Haru stares blushing as Jacob dropped his pants and showed off his pussy lips with is patch of unshaven black hair. "Why do you have a pussy!?" He finally says as he covers his eyes, face still bright red. That huge bulge of his twitching a little.

QotN:
"Daughter, would you like to end his life?" He panted.

MLMS:
"As you wish master, I will catch the husband alone. My I lure him into union?"

PaS:
She shuddered and jerked, juices spilling down her weakly twitching legs as she came, weakly dangling before her struggling ceased.

TT:
"What do you have a fifteen inch dick?" He chuckled. "I know! You can tutor me in math, I'll tutor you in how to use that."

QotN:
She grins and it wasn't much longer after that his knot pushes into his cunt and he starts to cum his thick spunk inside of his father's womb, followed by a curved sword lunging into his chest.

MLMS:
"As you whish."

PaS:
He was a little bit memorized to watch her cumming from this.

TT:
"What?! How the fuck would teach me how to use this when you don't have a..." He blushes even more. "I am not fucking you!"

QotN:
He moaned and tightened, feeling hot blood spill down his back.

MLMS:
"Please transfer me their location."

PaS:
She hung limp, twitching occasionally, eyes vacant.

TT:
"Well, obviously that monster dick is badly pent up. Why not get off?"

QotN:
His son falls over onto him as he bleeds out.

MLMS:
He types a few things into the computer and sends it to her.

PaS:
He sits her down carefully.

TT:
"Stop looking at my dick! And why the fuck would you be so ok about this? I see you pick on people and call them gay all the time"

QotN:
"Alright my disciples, remove him, give him a pyre burning fit for a hero. Unless others wish to join him in Anubis's arms."

MLMS:
She nodded, heading to the address.

PaS:
After a short while, she gasps and sits up. "See? No harm done!"

TT:
"Well, because it's a stalemate neither of us can tell anybody else. And I got nothing against gays, just people who act like fags."

QotN:
He is removed, and there seemed to be no new volunteers.

MLMS:
The middle aged black man was home by himself.

PaS:
"...that is creepy..."

TT:
"And you wanting my dick inside your...isn't?!" He was still blushing before Jacob had still not pulled his pants up...but he couldn't deny himself that he was getting hard.

QotN:
"Sad to see none shall follow his bravery." He sat up, a slave wiping the blood off him."

MLMS:
She smirked. (Should she have like a cloaking device to appear human?)

PaS:
"Yeah, but you're just dripping with pre, so maybe you like creepy."

TT:
"Already getting hard huh? Well why not? I'll teach you about making somebody with a pussy feel good, so you can please future girlfriends."

QotN:
"Easy mother, don't wont to wipe out your sacrifices all in one night."

MLMS:
(yes) He was relaxes in his office and a soft chair as he read the paper

PaS:
He shakes a little. "T-that's just left over from last time."

TT:
"F-fine...You can teach me."

QotN:
"I suppose you're right dear. Have we any monsters in the jails?"

MLMS:
She disguised herself as a slender white teen, knocking on his door.

PaS:
"I can read your mind sweetie, I'm psychic type."

TT:
"Come on, let's go back to the couch." He walked to the living room, his full hips swaying.

QotN:
"Depends on what you mean by 'monster'"

MLMS:
He hears the knocking and opens the door. "Yes, can I help you miss?"

PaS:
"I think you mean 'psycho' type..."

TT:
Haru gulps a little and follows him...without his thick pants on Jacob had a rather nice ass and some sexy hips.

Back
Top Bottom