Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
"No, just rumors dear." He chuckled, movinng faster. "I pay my tribute in person."

MLMS:
"You do seem to have a potent libido sir."

PaS:
She chuckled, tightening up around his hefty members.

QotN:
She smirk and picks up the pace to match her's mother's tight little ass.

MLMS:
"Yes, maybe that's why I never grew to even average height for a man, all of it went to cock and cum production."

PaS:
The reclusive cave snail keeps fucking and whipping on her body roughly as it tries its hardest to take out all its built up need on her body.

(I possible came up with a idea for a fourth rp if interested, its cuntboy.)

QotN:
He moaned, clenching tighter. "Ohhhh, fill me up my daughter, everything you have."

MLMS:
"You may be right there. But you're the perfect height for fucking, I love this angle."

PaS:
"Come on now baby, hurt me!"

(Shoot.)

QotN:
The Zebra/fox futa moans out loudly as her huge black horse cock starts to pump the thick cum her hefty balls produced into her mother's ass.

MLMS:
He smirks. "Well it has won me a bet or two, a few fucks with girls who have a thing for younger brothers, a few mothers who wanted to express some unhealthy feelings they had for their own sons." He says as he keeps fucking her from behind.

PaS:
He pushes that cock in her mouth further down as he his 'whips' crack against her ass and lower back.

I sent it in a pm since it was a kinda long description)

QotN:
He moaned, pussy juices spilling over her draining balls as he came on his daughter's hefty rod.

MLMS:
She chuckled. "Nmmm, I did alway like my brother. He was older, but you're about his size cock-wise."

PaS:
She gagged and moaned, cumming and drenching his thick tentacle.

QotN:
The zebra moans as she fills her mother's ass up. "Fuck!" She says as the bliss hits her. "Is there any whole on your body that doesn't suck cum?

MLMS:
"Know your brother's cock well?" He says as he starts to thrust into her pussy much harder.

PaS:
It wasn't long after she came that he did as well, pouring more of that spunk of his down her throat, up her cunt, and a fair bit of it on her breasts.

QotN:
"Well there's quite a few, but all the ones that a cock fits in do." He teased.

MLMS:
"He was in the army first, fucked me every time he had leave." She chuckled metalically.

PaS:
She moaned, gulping his load down, belly bulging slightly.

QotN:
His daughter smirks and givers her mother and little pat on his ass.

MLMS:
"Oh? Is you taking your brother army cock a reason you keep saying sir?"

PaS:
Her multi dicked lover was panting softly, he had gotten off more times in meeting her then he had in many years before.

(Sorry about being a pain on the 4th one, maybe we could swap the jock for the school bad-boy/delinquent? If not that's cool.)

QotN:
"Now, how about we head to that lovely sacrifice?" He panted.

MLMS:
"No, that's 6 week off boot camp." She chuckled.

PaS:
I suppose we can work on violence later." She panted.

That could work actually.))

QotN:
"Yes mother." She says with a sigh and pulls out of his ass.

MLMS:
"So you fucked your brother in the army and were in the army yourself? Well that's several incest jokes just waiting to happen." He says as his head hits the back of her womb harder.

PaS:
"Well...your back is bleeding...if that helps."

QotN:
"Why don't you sleep with me tonight then dear? Fuck me all you like."

MLMS:
She chuckled, pushing back and moaning. " Yeah...he probably thinks I'm dead right now..."

PaS:
"It's good for your first try."

QotN:
"Wow, invited to spend the night in my mother's bed, you really are the whore of the nile." He smirks.

MLMS:
"That is probably for the best, given your new state." (hold up...didnt you say she couldn't remember her old life XD)

PaS:
"Thanks...I think." He says pulling his big dick out of her used pussy.

QotN:
He chuckled, giving a whistle and sliding off her. A pair of slave ran in, licking him clean and redoing his makeup. "Suppose you're the stud of the nile then."

MLMS:
"Quite right. I woldn't know where he is anyway." (Right...well, amnesia can get better.)

PaS:
"Why not just choke me?"

QotN:
"Who else to fuck the royal slut?" She says as she watches her mother get ready. "I must say some of the makeup is just a waist considering I'm going to fuck it off you, though I do like the black outlineing of your pussy lips."

MLMS:
"Well now your my fucking killer cyborg." (true, they do say doing things that are familiar can help.)

PaS:
"Because I was fucking your mouth? do I need to use a bigger cock?"

QotN:
"It's tradition when I am to do this publicly. Anubis helped me put on a show a few years ago, now my subjects know what I am, and worship me for it. I must look good for them."

MLMS:
"Killer fucking cyborg seems closer." She shuddered, cumming down his length.

PaS:
"No, just wrap it around my throat."

QotN:
"Generations of royal cloths makers must have wept when you became king."

MLMS:
He rewards her cumming little pussy with more of his thick hot spunk. "I'll give you that." He says moaning slightly.

PaS:
"...if I may ask...you or your mother or someone abused a lot around you growing up?

QotN:
He chuckled. No dear, they just cut out the crotches and kept on tailoring."

MLMS:
She moaned, pussy clenching and milking him. "Thank you sir."

PaS:
"Not that I can think of." She chuckled. (Can't have anything that could even infer her being abused while underage.)

QotN:
"I've seen a lot of your cloths, you don't have much to cut the crouches out of."

MLMS:
He pats her now partly metal covered ass. "Your welcome, my killer fucking cyborg." He says with a slight laugh to himself.

PaS:
"Ok..." (oh god no. That being said I bet that dose make rps with a heavy drama/tragic past element to them rather tricky)

(so who's gonna start the fourth one?)

QotN:
And that's the challenge that keeps them going." He smirked, putting on a lose, embroidered cloak.

MLMS:
"Time to test out that killer part." She stood up smoothly.

PaS:
"It's easy, just start like a gentle hug." (Physical/verbal abuse only. And if pain is her kink, that would become sexual.)

Twisted Tutoring:
Jacob sighed, parking his motorcycle outside (drawing blank on the name)'s house. "Damn math teacher, why should I get tutored for something I never use?" He walked to the door in his leather jacket and jeans, brushing back his short black hair. He shifted the stuffed sock faking the bulge of a thick cock in his pants, and knocked on the door.

QotN:
She gets on something more close to a robe since she didn't want to go all the way to her room and back, maybe her mother could get her a new guard outfit that showed off her huge dick.

MLMS:
"Yes, go into the training room, I will get into the control box up above." The training room was about the size of fairly nice highschool gym.

PaS:
"Ok." He says as one starts to slowly wrap around her throat.

TT:
Otomo Haru had known Jacob was coming for tutoring. He wasn't sure why he let the teacher convince him this was a good idea to have the rude biker inside his house...he felt the fucker was probably just as likely to steal stuff as he was pay any attention. Haru's parents were out so it was just be them...great now he didn't even have the teachers to help if he got bullied. When Haru hears the knocking he gets some loose pants on to help hide the massive cock he was sporting. It was tough for him. He was bullied for being short, sometimes for being Asian by the real assholes, as well as for being so good in school. His shy nature meant he hid away a lot in his hoodie , but all so he wore it and other loose baggy cloths in a effort to hide his cock. He comes to the front door and opens it. "Hi...Jacob..."

QotN:
He smiled, walking to the throne room, where his cult awaited.

MLMS:
She nodded, walking into the room. "Ready master!"

PaS:
"Now lift me up."

TT:
"Whatever Haru." He muttered, pushing past him. "Boring house, but I suppose I can stick around. This'll only take a few minutes right? You teach me to make math, and we're done."

QotN:
His daughter fallows behind his curvy exposed ass. Looking around at the number of hyena/foxes, seemed like that twin elixir their brood mother was given was doing a well enough job.

MLMS:
He goes into the control room and activates a program that deployed three metal boards attached to flying devices. "Ok, lets see if you can hit them...try not to break the machine behind the metal plate though."

PaS:
He nodes as slowly he picks her up to were here toes touched the ground but the majority of the foot was well off.

TT:
Make...oh dear... Haru recalled stories his granddad told him about growing up in America years ago when his parents emigrated from japan. He said back when he was in school the smartest kids of the planet were Americans...Now it wasn't out of the questions that Haru's test scores and the next highest could be twenty points or more apart. Why he didn't go to that fancy highschool were a lot of other Asian kids did was they had a dress code and wouldn't budge on it for the sake of Haru's modesty. "It will probably take longer if you don't want to go to summerschool..." Haru says partly under his breath out of shyness.

QotN:
"So, who among you will offer yourself to the glory of Anubis?"

MLMS:
She nodded, leaping into the air, her heel cleaning right through the first board.

PaS:
"Now tighten it, don't allow me to breathe."

TT:
"Maybe I'll just have you do my homework for me then?" He smirked, walking up to stand over the shorter teen.

QotN:
A handsome young man walks forward

MLMS:(by heel you meaning kicking it? Cause in the picture her feet are pretty much human, even with toes, that do had sharp little blade claws on them)
"Next!"

PaS:
He slowly grips tighter around her neck like she asked.

TT:
Haru didn't like that Jacob was getting so close him, or what he asked. "N-no that would be cheating, b-besides how else will you pass any of the tests if you don't learn from the homework?"

QotN:
"You would offer your life to please our god?" He smiled.

MLMS:
(sure, by sheer force.) She lunged, driving her hands through and tearing the panel in two.

PaS:
"Almost. Stop my breathing, and when I cum, bear down until you hear a snap."

TT:
"I can just copy off you. Little wuss like you won't risk turning me in, will you?"

Back
Top Bottom