Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
She starts fucking her mother's pussy deeply with her flared head already hitting him her cervix as the royal cunt was being pounded from behind. Her hands gripping the fox's slender hips, his daughter's hands strong from training to fight.

MLMS:
The legs were attached next, some would just go with a simple 'shoe' for a robotic foot but these legs were complete with toes, toes fitted with small sharp 'claws' on them mind you. "That is due to sensors in your new limbs, it can be turned on and off at will once the programing is finalized."

PaS:
The mountain shellfish looks over at this female in his cave. "Done of your business."

QotN:
"Mmm, I'm thinking of, ahh! M-making you the new captain of the guard, your father retires tonight." He panted, thrusting his hips back against her. "Let's see if you live up to him."

MLMS:
"Interesting." She muttered, flexing her clawed toes. "I guess this can't be too bad. I won't remember my old life, so I suppose I'm not missing anything really."

PaS:
"Oh come on now, what's wrong? You're dragging your shell sweetie."

QotN:
She smirks hearing him pant and gasp as her long thick black horse cock thrust deeply into his little fox pussy. "Live up to? My my, dear mother is that your way of asking me to impregnate you?"

MLMS:
"I suppose that is one way of looking at it, now, please bend over the table."

PaS:
"Its not me choice to drag it..." He was 'to' big, making going after females hard. His tentacles looked fairly swollen with the build up he couldn't use.

QotN:
"I meant as my friend and protector, but I'd like that too." He grinned, pushing roughly back. "Anubis will protect us from addled, inbred young."

MLMS:
She paused, slowly and shakily standing. "Please tell me they didn't save me just to be a sex-bot."

PaS:
"Must be hard to find a mate." She walked over, gently rubbing a tentacle with her foot. "I could help you out..."

QotN:
"Could you ask that protection for grandmother as well? Sucking my dick isn't all I had her do, and really pulling out would have been such a pain."

MLMS:
"...yes because I left blades and military grade hardware on a sex-bot." He says sounding rather ticked she would waist his time with such a question.

PaS:
"I can- wait! That is none of your buisnesssss...ahh-stop that!" He pulls his tentacle away.

Qotn:
"The guard's mother? I'm sure the blessing spreads to my children, that they only produce healthful young."

MLMS:
"So?" She bent over as requested. "Maybe you're just really kinky."

PaS:
She giggles, spreading her legs. "Come on sweetie, I can see that nice cum all backed up. It has to be bothering ya."

QotN:
She smirks and thrusts her dick harder inside his cunt.

MLMS:
He rolls his eyes and walks over to her. He pulls up and tray and holo screen as he starts looking over closely the joints of where her legs and body meet. He did notice though that this design of her exo-armor did include access to her pussy.

PaS:
He thinks for a moment before his tentacles come back to her, wrapping around her softly as one rubs against her cheek and another grinding against the folds of her pussy.

QotN:
He moaned, pushing back, relaxing to let her into his womb.

MLMS:
"Is everything in working order sir?" She asked, glancing back.

PaS:
"That's right." She flicks her tongue out, licking the tentacle rubbing her face.

QotN:
She pushes harder and her flared head enters his womb with a strong wet thump as it hits the back of it.

MLMS:
"Yes so far, though these legs will need replacing in time." He says as two fingers rubs against the coated lips of her pussy. They were covered by the black material that lined the inside of her suit, but it seemed here that the material would open up to expose the insides of her little pussy lips.

PaS:
The tentacle rubbing against her pussy slowly pushes into her sex, a nice fat 'cock'

QotN:
He yelps, climaxing around the thick shaft, ears laid back.

MLMS:
She moaned gently. "Ohh wow, they must have done something to me, that feels reeeally good."

PaS:
She arches her back, grabbing the other tentacle and shoving it hungrily down her eager throat.

QotN:
She keeps thrusting her dick in and out of her mother's cunt even when her cums.

MLMS:
"Hmm it would seem so." He says slowly sticking his two fingers past her vaginal lips.

PaS:
The large guy slowly starts fucking her with his many 'cocks' letting the years of build up relax.

QotN:
He smirks, pushing back harder. "You know most of my children ask me why I look 18 even after bearing them."

MLMS:
Her walls grip him like suction, rippling around his fingers and dripping lubrication. "Ohh god sir, that feels just amazing!"

PaS:
She pulls him from her mouth. "No need to only use one per hole dear."

QotN:
"Well that's not really relevant information I need to care about to fuck your cunt."

MLMS:
"Well, this is a pleasant surprise." He says undoing his pants.

PaS:
Another tentacle is pushed into her pussy as the two 'cocks' fuck her wet wanting pussy,

QotN:
"Mmm, one track mind, you must be my child." He grinned, pushing back against her harder.

MLMS:
"Please fuck me sir, I can't seem to think about anything else."

PaS:
She moaned, arching back, his squirming tendrils visibly bulging her belly.

QotN:
She gives his ass a firm slap and starts fucking him once again deeply.

MLMS:
"Very well." He smirk and pulls out his massive cock, lining it up to her pussy as he pushes it into little cunt.

PaS:
He grins and keeps fucking her holes, groaning as he was deeply enjoying getting to feel a female at long last.

QotN:
"Mmm, you'll definately be my Guard Captain. I don't want such a skilled lover away from my side."

MLMS:
Her passage ripples around him, hungrily tugging him in. "Ohhh that feels amazing Sir!" She gasped.

PaS:
She moaned around his length, relaxing her body to take him deep, cumming around the dual intruders.

QotN:
"I'm honored to hear so my dear mother, I'll fuck your little cunt whenever I see those little lips tremble with need." she says as she shoves that dick deep into her with a quick thrust before going back to her rhythm.

MLMS:
He smirks. "Well aren't you a kind assault cyborg." He says thrusting his huge dick in and out of her little cunt slowly, his hands on her mechanical hips.

PaS:
He moans deeply as his two cocks cum some of their thick load into her sex.

He moaned, already coating her again. "I'm glad you'll enjoy it daughter." He panted.

MLMS:
"Sexual assault cyborg." She chuckled, pushing back.

PaS:
She smiles, not a bit escaping her tight passage.

QotN:
His daughter kept thrusting her fat black cock in and out of his tight little cunt, already picturing fucking him in the throne room with his womb swollen from her child. The feeling of his warm pussy fluids coating her black shaft. Growing up the pharaoh had often been fucked by his father the late king, out of anger for his son being born with a cunt between his legs. Sometimes even with his mother being made to stay in the room or have sex with her husband right after. Though maybe that anger was sometimes justified when the young 'prince' would go to the temples disguised as a woman and offer himself up to the temple high priests for sexual rituals.

MLMS:
He smirks and thrusts his dick harder into her pussy, his huge cock stretching her cunt out wide.

PaS:
"Oh fuck yaaaa..." He groans loving letting his pent up cum out inside her cunt.

QotN:
He moaned and arched, bucking his hips. "I know that look, you're wondering how I'll look carrying your baby, huh?"

MLMS:
"Mmm, I can feel everything at once in this sweet black pussy, thank you for repairing me, Sir." She seemed to take a militant tone when she said Sir.

PaS: "More..." She moaned deeply around him.

QotN:
"Maybe I am, best way to know for sure will be me flooding this little cunt up with all my thick spunk."

MLMS:
He was expecting some military sounding stuff from her, but it mixed with the sexual was rather interesting. "Well I'm glade to know, right now I'm hitting your cervix, lets see how it feels deeper." He says grinning as he pushes into her womb hard.

PaS:
A tentacle thicker then both of those two put together comes out from under him. Those exit her cunt and it shoves inside of her as he starts fucking her hard.

QotN:
"Can you? You've been going awhile, did you fuck that c-boy mouse I had raise you before you came here?"

MLMS:
Her walls mold to grip him and she moans loudly. "I guess I'd be a very good trap, huh Sir?"

PaS:
She shuddered and groaned, belly bulging out with each thrust.

QotN:
"Maybe I have been, did my dick taste like house cunt when you sucked on it?"

MLMS:
"Yes the perfect trap, just ignore the clawed and hands and feet, full face mask, and your just a little pussy needing some fat dick to stuff it."

PaS:
This was his kind main sexual organ, the one that would pump her up fully to breed.

QotN:
"Mmm, it did, actually." He snickered, tightening up.

MLMS:
"Well, I'll have to learn what powers I have."

PaS:
"Knock me up!" She gurgled around him.

QotN:
She smirks and slams into her mother's cunt as her huge black dick starts flooding thick hot cum into him.

MLMS:
"Well quite a bit of you will be replaced and upgraded soon, but this little pussy of your's is staying in clear view." He thrusts harder.

PaS:
"AGGG!" He shouts as his massive dick shoots her up with so much thick cum.

Back
Top Bottom